Please see these topics for SurvivingAntidepressants.org members near you.
Connecting our members geographically will enable
- Face-to-face meetings or phone contacts for those of you who wish to meet
- Support groups
- Sharing information about doctors, clinics, compounding pharmacies, etc.
- Organizing to educate physicians, hospitals, and university professors
- Organizing to contact members of local and national government
- Contacts by researchers
Even if you don't wish to do any of the above, please post in the topic for your region. If your region is not listed, please start a new "check in" topic and it will be added to this list.
To start a topic in the Relationships forum
- Click on Relationships in the breadcrumbs at the top of the page. Then you will see the contents of the Relationships forum.
- Click on the big black Start New Topic button at the upper right of the page.
AND -- if you've haven't introduced yourself to the rest of the community yet, please go to our Introductions and Updates forum and start a topic for yourself. You can post updates to your Intro topic to track your progress.
Canada members, please check in here
Support Groups/Chat Vancouver, B.C.
Boston Area Check in Topic
New York members, please check in here
Baltimore/D.C. Metro - Please Check In Here
Support group in Greater Atlanta Area
Northwest Arkansas members?
Tampa Bay/Orlando members, please check in here.
Denver Check-In Topic
Texas members, please check in here
Southwest US members check in here
California members, please check in here
Folks from the US Pacific Northwest, check in here
South America members, please check in here
European members please check in here
Finnish / Nordic members , please check in here
Sweden members, please check in here
Denmark members check in here
Ireland members check in here
Great Britain members, please check in here
Support Group: Colchester, Essex (UK)
Southwest UK Support Group - Please check in here if interested
Dutch check in (The Netherlands)
Belgian members , check in here
Balkan country members, check in here
Anybody from Spain? Check in here
Edited by Shep, 25 November 2016 - 11:50 AM.