manymoretodays

☼ manymoretodays: off Adderall

813 posts in this topic

Hugs Marsha,

It's gross really.  Sickeningly gross.  The pain in my mouth was near excruciating last night.  However, I did manage some sleep and I am most grateful for another day.  Perhaps a better day......a really well day........a positive healing/recovery day and acceptance of all that comes now.  I have a few spots on my face as well and they are still coming......mostly on my extremities.  I'm about a week into it.  Ibuprofen helps for about 4 hours with the mouth pain and I have some homeopathic poultices(?? where I get these words) that I put in my mouth or just swish with the solution.  Apparently full healing will be awhile.......I will have all these hyper pigmented spots remaining for months.  Kind of wishing I did some kind of glamor pic prior to this........for my soon to be 60th year.........oh well, there is always airbrushing.  I do have all the right stuff inside and that is what matters. 

I'm off to my GP and.........decisions, decisions........it's pretty clearly not Lyme disease........... and maybe........ on an antiviral.  I have to stock up on some.......well....."with a straw" foods that I can liquify and may try some bone broth(I have some......it's all the rage in the health food stores now too) just to keep my energy up.  Working on decent calories too........no weight drops....... so my body is cooperating that way.  Hoping that some sun therapy is recommended as well.........I have been real cautious this past week but getting out there........outside........as well as to a few meetings and the market, etc.

Maybe another week of this?  And why?  It's beyond me.........

Great on the vocational rehab.........and your giving that a try.  I will see if I am able to do a brief class........it starts on July 12th, I believe..........kind of administrative assistant type stuff with an emphasis on computer usage skills..........I think that there is another one that follows it..........then I may have something to offer for an employer and doing paid work.   Part time.  Perhaps out of my home.   I'm good through August I think........financially.  I have some car repairs to take care of..........of course I do, what else is new?  And may need to cancel further travel for a long while. 

Still grateful.........very much so.........for all those that have come to my aid for so very long now............this, I mean this life that I have..........it's enough.  Better days soon the PA said.  Yes, there will be.

Love, Peace, Healing/Recovery, Growth, and sure.........throw in some positive intentions, prayers for the likes of me and my loved ones and all of you so very like me............

I'll switch to comedy later on today..........

mmt

p.s. that really helped.......thanks

Ahhh mmt. Just when you were gaining some momentum. But, as we say up here, "It's jam or jelly, either or the other, it all comes out in the wash."  I am having to start nystatin and mycopryl for my digestive issues, among other things don't you know. Hugs to you too mmt. 

GP says do the doxyclycine.  So I will.  I have plenty of kefir.  It will go smoothly.  I don't want to risk it.  He may be able to do some test next visit so that's good.  No on the antiviral......it was great, seriously.........the pharmacist was concerned with the script and pulled me aside and told me how hard on the liver that stuff was.  My A-liver enzymes were fine when checked but I am not going do any antiviral medication at this time.

And.......I'm NOT infectious.  Yay!  Not sure about eating barbecue food and certainly no citrus-y.  I will however, put my flag out today.

So.......I am doing well.  No real momentum lost.  Grateful for the holiday break.  It sure feels like things are coming together for me a bit.  Feeling hopeful about a paycheck before 2018 anyway.  Doing what needs to be done is just not that hard anymore.

Happy 4th of July,

manymoretodaysmorem

Oh yah........had a bit of "heart" pain......not really even pain but a dullness which is now gone.  Just noting. 

Good to hear no momentum lost. Happy to hear it's getting easier.  :rolleyes:

It is.  Easier.  Some days not as easy but not as not as easy as they once were. 

So.....well.....day 3 of my antibiotic.  Just in case it was acute Lyme disease.  I am doubtful as it is pretty rare in these parts.......yet........why risk it?  Other than the fact that some of the side effects listed of my antibiotic are well.......we all know how that goes........  I'm not sure what test my GP might run on Monday as far as a basic test for the possibility of Lyme.  I don't have many of the acute symptoms.   And I don't know.......maybe I won't have to do the whole 10 days of the antibiotic........hope, hope.  Ibuprofen has helped and I am able to reduce the frequency of it.  I slept well last night for the first night in many..........wow, what a difference that can make.  So........hopefully healing from another weird one to add to my weirdness.  Normal.........so over rated.  Completely so.

And I am happy to report that it appears that all systems are improving really.  My energy is better.  The Erythema Multiforme comes with a dose of malaise/fatigue.  At least today.......better, really good.   And if I keep busy.......prioritize and all that.......it's all good, going well. 

Hoping to get to pm yoga tonight.  Enlightening committee meeting today.......I mean as far as how all the wheels turn........and I don't quite know where I am going with this all.......yet........learning..........and appreciating some of those who express better than I do sometimes..........learning from them really.  Understanding a bit more.  It's a start.  Hopeful.

I hope the force stays with me.  It sure has so far despite the worst........lest I forget.  I won't.  It's my greatest asset.  Truly.  I hope that I can always live in peace being slightly outside of this box or that box.  Sometimes I get a little scared.  I do.  Or worried.  Or feel guilty of something or other.

Working on possible travel plans with family input(I mean they are my hotel).......and Mum..........I hope it works out how I want it to too.  We'll see. 

Plentiful volunteer commitments to be had.......that's for sure.  And I am excited for the next meeting of a totally peer run something to be.  I'm not the leader on this.  I find this so awesome too.  Ahhhh......gathering all my nuts for winter........lol.     Soooo........hoping I can squeeze in this 20 hour class.......and become more marketable for pay.  Doing good keeping commitments unless a priority comes first.......I mean I think I am improving.

Gratitude.  Wow.  Unbelievable.........I found myself spewing tears and snot this morning.........and will, I promise.............pay it forward.  Do my best.

Love, Peace, Growth, Recovery/Healing,

manymoretodays

p.s.  yes, I'm working on it........the success story..........long form first and creatively..........and I just want to know that I have had some time before I put it out here.........see how this all goes........feel free to read any or some of my journal/introduction in the meantime. 

Best of all intentions to you all.  Sincerely.

Well done mmt. I am not at the point yet where I can express myself as you are doing. Short snippets here and there of growth,  navigating, feeling it out. I guess. I have had one Lyme test done, which was negative, but I think I read somewhere, not sure where, that the definitive testing is one that has to go to CDC? I did not have that one done. Isn't sleep just wonderfully healing? So happy you got some decent sleep. Hope all goes well for you. But, well, it all comes out in the wash one way or another, I think.:wub:

Yah......my symptoms did not rate enough for CDC testing.  ;)  I mean they are pretty strict about the criteria and I luckily......did not meet it for acute Lyme.  That's a yay!!!  My target lesion didn't even look like the online ones........a little like the ones in my dermatology text.........the one blister is what got me concerned.

Maybe I had/have walking pneumonia(mycoplasma).   The erythema multiforme is interesting but with a ton of unknowns.  Maybe it was from the trileptal even.......I am more than 6 mos. off of it........still, could be.

Happily, hopefully on the healing end and the bonus.........cut down on the smoking a bit more.........!  So there is that.

Yup......wash, rinse, dry.........:)B).........next.......? :wacko:

Yoga was great.  Today good.  Ahhhhhh........such a short week, eh?

Sheesh. 

Oh my........this is so great.  And........it does, really make me smile and hold my head up high.  Thank you Pepita.  This came from the symptoms and self care section here at survivingantidepressants.org......  I wish that those flags shown were all green.  I do love especially the boat and the water........and the rain and the rails and rocks.  I love visuals.  Oh......I love music too.  Anyway........to today!  And.......

Best, L,P,R/H, and growth,

mmt

Hi everyone:) Recently I found a very representative sketch of the WD path to recovery;) Hope it makes you smile as well

2017-06-06-PHOTO-00000315.jpg

Ferris wheel report:  we did not take a ride on it.  It was $6.00 per person per ride.  It wasn't that really..........it was just that it appeared to be going in the wrong direction........I mean........seriously.........would you ride a backwards Ferris wheel?  And then I thought about the view and all that..........I mean don't get me wrong but that section of Paradise is fairly unchanged for a good while.........and not a whole lot to feel inspired by..........a couple busy roads, a few old buildings, a bit of traffic, some pretty strange looking folks in the heat too.........  Sun was not too, well........ not at all disappointed.  I got some good candid pics of him with my phone camera, which is........really great.

Hmmmm.......there was something else pressing too.........Oh yah.......good movie.......really........Hidden Figures.........inspirational.

And now I want to go travel to see the full solar eclipse on August 21st as I was reading about it in my Almanac(:huh:).  Apparently people in the past have felt and done interesting things when it occurs........nothing unsafe, mind you.  The Almanac is good reading!

Sundays..........ahhhness,

mmt

Ahhhhh........Monday, monday.  A nice normal work week.  I had thought my follow up appointment was today with my GP Dr.  Not until tomorrow.......B)

Colloidal silver.......another note to self.

And sooooo.........all is well.

mmt

p.s.  Okay......cool.......I can now more simply edit after I post.  Thank you techies!

Monica and I are driving to a bit south of Portland for the Eclipse.  Making a nice road trip out of it.  I would highly suggest seeing it.  However most of the hotels are sold out and way over charging, something to be aware of.  There are good maps of the eclipse path on line so you can get an idea of where to head.  

That should be so very cool brassmonkey.  Just a whim/wish for me really.  However, not real probable.  Bio family members are headed to prime areas to view the phenomena as well.  I can't wait to hear all the reports.  So nice to have you pop in too!!!  I picture you as doing really well........so be it.  ^_^

I am headed East early in August.  Thrilled.  A little scared but really feeling welcomed by family there, and a very good chance of "the beach",  for a day....... as well as a music and food festival.  And the babies!  I'm going to meet the grandniece and nephew, age 4 and almost 2..........for the first time!!!  Going home to visit.......I am.........I am doing that.  My heart swells with happiness.  I so hope to avoid tear bursts at unexpected times........but oh well.........they are brief.  Gratitude really.......it always comes down to that in the end for me.........on how far I have come now, how very fortunate I really am........  Not going with Mum but it all has worked it's way out pretty nicely.

I think I am on the every 3 mos. plan now of getaways, travel, whatever you want to call it.  Or I hope for that.   It does wonders.  Hoping it works out that way.  Mind you I need to generate some income here very soon.......so I must work in that direction as well........just knowing that breaks are coming is pretty motivating though.

Seems that I have turned the corner on this most recent odd illness of mine too.  Can I hear a hallelujah?  Relief..........ahhhh.

Well......back to it.  Today.  Now.   

L, P, R/H, G, and best,

mmt

More or less?  More or less.  Something to expand upon, I think.........a note for myself.  More.  Less.  Less. More.

The obvious would point to More.  I mean look at my name here.........manymoretodays.........it's right in the middle.  Less of course can be more.

Eye check Monday.  I was 15 minutes late.  So much for my own observation that I am more or less reliable these days. 

TGIF, TGIF.  I shall put out the white flag.

Well enough........and so it goes........Bear root and Colloidal silver coming soon.  Sage in the whatchamacallit with the candle underneath.

I heard an awesome song yesterday........not new I don't think but done so well, this version.  I am going to hoard it for a bit.........and listen to it over and over...........while I just try to be still and listen.  I have this scraggly bluebird(not sure if it's really a bluebird) that shows up now.  And the 2 young bucks were in front a few days back.  The one standing snorted at me a couple times and then coughed and then I saw the other, a bit older.  I think they ate the grass there.  Oh well........  Betsey cat keeping cool and going out in the night sometimes now.

Best,

Love. Peace. Healing/Recovery, Growth,

mmt

Peep and smiley face.  Doing well.  Busy week.   

Stormy today......wind and so far no rain.  Holiday tomorrow..........sort of.........state holiday.  Hot.  I have, I think, acclimated though.

I think I am going to do the class thing, teach it in a halfway house.  The stipend covers gas......barely.  Good opportunity though.  Beginning stages of planning for a "peer run" something or other here too.  I am excited to partake and learn, grow, etc.  First meeting was great.

No glasses ordered.......yet ........so I just went ahead and got some new readers.  I have a little farsightedness too.........first time.   Holding on  classwork until September, I think, I keep getting other stuff that comes up to do........and maybe I can just go in and work with my "guidance counselor", lol, and learn enough........I think the class will be good and if I get stuck then will go on in, and ask for help from a "real life" person..........as the class is all online.

Sunday ahhh ness once again.   Maybe Monday ahh ness too.  Yet, I am a weekend worker or pretend to be.  House and yard and that stuff.  I pretend a lot.  Read the paper.  Watch some shows or listen to my favorite radio.  Visit.  Plan............yes, plan on how I am going to do some projects soon enough.  I am doing projects.   Reading books too.  Went to the bookstore even.

Comedic Dr. appointments........he was out for an death in the family, and then unexpectedly still out on my rescheduled appt.  Maybe next week?  It's all worked out okay though.  I think the weird erythema multiforme is past........I just have questions and will request once again old records.  He lost his assistant though so maybe I should offer to retrieve them myself or something.......the desk staff is sort of.......kind of........well, dumb.  I have been trying to train them.........not something I should be doing but they are easily entertained anyway.

Pacing myself.  Wish.....I wish an Inipi was in the cards before my 60th and travel.  It's kind of okay as I sauna daily in the dry heat in my black car(with A/C).  It's just not totally the same though........well, not at all.  I, however, sweat clean.   Fell back a bit on my quadathalon with the weird illness.........will definitely focus on the every other day something for next week.  No fresh water swimming.......yet.  Another wildfire last weekend.  Yoga poses only.  Stretches.  

Deer friends daily.  Babies came and were frolicking.  A couple of bucks who now kind of scare me every once in awhile........snorters.......they play too though.  Sheesh.  I just make noise when I go out.  We have a healthy respect I think.  They run if they hear me usually.

I don't know what else but wanted to just update.  It's been a bit.

Love, peace, healing/recovery, and growth at any age in blue.......

Best,

manymoretodays  :rolleyes:

Admit it! You're doing better!

Yes!  I AM doing better.........oh, so much better than ever before in my life.  Bearing just some minimal discomfort.......growing pains is all.

and manymoretodays to you too Alto!  Happy Pioneer Day........seriously, Pioneers come in all forms and types.

:)

On 7/24/2017 at 9:32 AM, manymoretodays said:

Yes!  I AM doing better.........oh, so much better than ever before in my life.  Bearing just some minimal discomfort.......growing pains is all.

and manymoretodays to you too Alto!  Happy Pioneer Day........seriously, Pioneers come in all forms and types.

Happy Pioneer Day?!?! Are you from Utah? Mormon?

Not really "from".  I live in the Southwest area of the somewhat United States.  No on being Mormon.  Many friends and neighbors who are though.  I sent you a PM.

Best,

mmt