Changing my PH level. This has worked wonders for me!

chicken

Hi all,

I posted a post a few weeks ago about trying Pineapple juice mixed with Lemon juice to stop abnomal menstrual bleeding that I had been haveing for months.

Well, it appears that this has done more for me than just fix the bleeding. It is helping me tremendously. I have energy levels that I've never had before. I told my mom I feel better than I did when I was 20. I have been cleaning the house up. I was hanging up clothes and doing house work until 2 AM last weekend.

My mom says she's never seen me do so much work. My co-workers have also noticed the change in me. They are quite supprised. On of my co-workers has now tried this mix of juices. He says he can tell a difference. Don't know if it will help with withdrawal but I can say it has changed my life. I feel so much better.

My mix is 3/4 pineapple to 1/4 lemon juice. Get the not from concentrate pineapple juice as it is not diluted with water and other stuff.

Since it has helped me I started to research it a little and found this.

http://healthwyze.org/index.php/component/content/article/382-quick-tip-using-lemon-and-pineapple-to-quickly-shift-body-ph-in-your-favor.html

I wouldn't have believed it until it worked for me.

Prozac 1999-2009 quit semi cold turkey.

2012 Placed on Seroquel 25 mg, Tranxene (Clorezepate) 3.75 mg 3x a day, Remeron 30 mg for anxiety/akathesia.

Weaned off Seroquel and Tranxene .to Remeron 15 Mg.

In May 2014 tried quitting Remeron at its lowest dose. Had severe withdrawals.Reinstated Remeron at 30 mg by doctor. August 5 2014 entered hospital. Doctor pulled the Remeron and bridged it to Pamelor (Nortriptyline) 40mg and Zyprexa 2.5mg.After removing the Remeron all my bad symptoms went away and I am stable.

9/11/14 - 7.5 mg tranxene, 40mg Pamelor, Zyprexa 2.5mg

12/29/14 -  20mg Pamelor, 1/6/15,  7/31/15 3.5mg, 8/10/15 3.2 mg, 9/15/15 2.2mg, 10/15/15 1.8mg

(Feb 2016 - 1.4mg Pamelor only -  OFF OF TRANXENE AND ZYPREXA SINCE DEC 2014 BENZO FREE Since 2014. Nortrityline (Pamelor) .8mg Aug 2016

March 2017 DRUG FREE

Thank you for that link, Chicken. Very interesting. I am going to try this pineapple lemon drink.

2001-2007 Rem 90 mg, xanax 2 mg synthroid 112mcg - 2007-2014 Rem 60 mg xanax 3-4 mg

2015   Feb Rem 45 mg xanax 2 mg, March Rem 30 xanax 2, April  Rem 22.5, May Rem 30  xanax .25x4 hrs, June Rem 26 xanax 2-3, July Rem 22.5 xanax 2, Aug Rem 15 xanax 2, Sept Rem 22 xanax 2, Oct Rem 18 mg xanax .25 mg /4 hrs, Nov Rem 23 mg xanax .5mg, Dec Rem 24 xanax 2 

2016  Jan Rem 20 xanax 2,  Feb Rem 18 mg xanax 1.5, Feb Rem 14 12 mg xanax 1 mg, March Rem 10 9 mg xanax 1-2 mg Rem 7.3 8 xanax 1-2, April Rem 10 12 mg xanax 2 mg, May Rem 11 xanax 1 .75mg Nov Rem 10mg Xanax 2mg 2017 May Rem 10.25 Xanax 1 mg, November Xanax 1mg

If you're currently having any withdrawal symptoms start small.

I wasn't having any withdrawal symptoms when I started the juice, but a few days after I got heart palpatations. Can't say for sure if the juice caused it. I stopped the juice for a few days. When the palpatations subsided I started the juicing again. This time I drink about 6 oz a week.

Doing it daily may have been too much for me.

My mood is much better. I don't worry as much and people notice that I'm much happier. I think all our processed, chemical laden food today taxes our bodies too much. I believe the juice helps detox naturally. Not sure but whatever the juice is  doing I'm happy about it.

I hope it helps someone else.

Please let me know your experience with it.

2012 Placed on Seroquel 25 mg, Tranxene (Clorezepate) 3.75 mg 3x a day, Remeron 30 mg for anxiety/akathesia.

In May 2014 tried quitting Remeron at its lowest dose. Had severe withdrawals.Reinstated Remeron at 30 mg by doctor. August 5 2014 entered hospital. Doctor pulled the Remeron and bridged it to Pamelor (Nortriptyline) 40mg and Zyprexa 2.5mg.After removing the Remeron all my bad symptoms went away and I am stable.

12/29/14 -  20mg Pamelor, 1/6/15,  7/31/15 3.5mg, 8/10/15 3.2 mg, 9/15/15 2.2mg, 10/15/15 1.8mg

(Feb 2016 - 1.4mg Pamelor only -  OFF OF TRANXENE AND ZYPREXA SINCE DEC 2014 BENZO FREE Since 2014. Nortrityline (Pamelor) .8mg Aug 2016

March 2017 DRUG FREE

Why are people so obsessed about clearing toxins out of their body? Most people don't even have a toxin problem. I'm sorry, but this word "toxin" gets mentioned everywhere these days. The human body actually does a very good job of self regulating and getting rid of anything it doesn't want. Another thing that is hyped up these days is the importance of organic ingredients. I mean c'mon.

If this drink actually works for depression or withdrawal, I'd suggest they didn't have any problem to begin with, or that any improvement is just perceived or as a result of something else. If you speak with most people who suffer from depression, they do have windows where they feel energetic and are very productive. This translates to a good mood, unfortunately it doesn't last as they just sink back into a low state. The drink mentioned may be at a particular ph, but as mentioned, because the body is self regulating, any acidity will be moderated against it on a homeostasis basis.

Why are people so obsessed about clearing toxins out of their body? Most people don't even have a toxin problem. I'm sorry, but this word "toxin" gets mentioned everywhere these days. The human body actually does a very good job of self regulating and getting rid of anything it doesn't want. Another thing that is hyped up these days is the importance of organic ingredients. I mean c'mon.

If this drink actually works for depression or withdrawal, I'd suggest they didn't have any problem to begin with, or that any improvement is just perceived or as a result of something else. If you speak with most people who suffer from depression, they do have windows where they feel energetic and are very productive. This translates to a good mood, unfortunately it doesn't last as they just sink back into a low state. The drink mentioned may be at a particular ph, but as mentioned, because the body is self regulating, any acidity will be moderated against it on a homeostasis basis.

I didn't take it to detox. I originally took it to stop abnormal menstrual bleeding so I wouldn't have to take a pharma birth control pill.

Well it Works! at stoping the bleeding. I don't know why and it appears that most don't know why this stops the bleeding but it does and that is all that really matters.

I wasn't expecting it to do anything else but it did.

I'm not obessessed about detoxing. I don't really know a lot about detox but this juice stops the bleeding and there is no denying that. That's all I originally took it for. I don't think it was placebo because I wasn't expecting anything else. I wasn't really expecting it to stop the bleeding. I figured what have I got to loose. I will not going to take a nother drug to stop the bleeding. I didn't want to get anemic. If it works, it works. Even if it does nothing else but keep the bleeding at bay I will contiune to do it.

March 2017 DRUG FREE

Hi Chicken,

I must say that you sound so much better! I KNOW you were a very worried person in the past. I read your entire thread last week  because I am very interested in the progress of mirtazapine withdrawal. It's good to "hear/read/notice" your enthusiasm for life is so much improved. I will definitely pick up some lemons and pineapple juice when I can motivate myself to go to the store. Maybe I'll try going to the store today motivated by you. Thank you and I will be sure to let you know how I am doing. I have read somewhere about being alkaline but I forgot where, when and what. Hoping to get my brain back soon...

If it stops abnormal menstrual bleeding, my daughter will thank you as well.

Best, L

2001-2007 Rem 90 mg, xanax 2 mg synthroid 112mcg - 2007-2014 Rem 60 mg xanax 3-4 mg

2015   Feb Rem 45 mg xanax 2 mg, March Rem 30 xanax 2, April  Rem 22.5, May Rem 30  xanax .25x4 hrs, June Rem 26 xanax 2-3, July Rem 22.5 xanax 2, Aug Rem 15 xanax 2, Sept Rem 22 xanax 2, Oct Rem 18 mg xanax .25 mg /4 hrs, Nov Rem 23 mg xanax .5mg, Dec Rem 24 xanax 2 

2016  Jan Rem 20 xanax 2,  Feb Rem 18 mg xanax 1.5, Feb Rem 14 12 mg xanax 1 mg, March Rem 10 9 mg xanax 1-2 mg Rem 7.3 8 xanax 1-2, April Rem 10 12 mg xanax 2 mg, May Rem 11 xanax 1 .75mg Nov Rem 10mg Xanax 2mg 2017 May Rem 10.25 Xanax 1 mg, November Xanax 1mg

The problem is, you can read all sorts of weird stuff on the internet these days about anything. I think people really need to take these 'cures' with a pinch of salt. I think you'd have more chance winning lotto than some juices mixed together with honey solving depression and/or withdrawal. People are not only wasting their time on these things, but also money. When these 'cures' don't work and it becomes evident to that person that nothing they're reading about works, I think the only outcome can be despair, frustration and probably even more depression to boot.

I remember once reading about how rubbing urine onto your face every day helps to clear up acne. What next, mix excrement with cranberry juice, drink twice a day and the depression stops within a week.

The problem is, you can read all sorts of weird stuff on the internet these days about anything. I think people really need to take these 'cures' with a pinch of salt. I think you'd have more chance winning lotto than some juices mixed together with honey solving depression and/or withdrawal. People are not only wasting their time on these things, but also money. When these 'cures' don't work and it becomes evident to that person that nothing they're reading about works, I think the only outcome can be despair, frustration and probably even more depression to boot.

I remember once reading about how rubbing urine onto your face every day helps to clear up acne. What next, mix excrement with cranberry juice, drink twice a day and the depression stops within a week.

I agree 100% but I  didn't start taking it for depression or withdrawal. I've never had depression. I've had an anxiety problem most of my life.

I wasn't having withdrawal at the time I started. I took it to stop abnormal menstrual bleeding and it works for that.

I read on many forums that it has helped many women with bleeding and I can attest that it has helped me.

It could be that my mood elevated because I'm not losing so much blood anymore, thus my energy level increased.

I know that if I stop drinking it the bleeding starts again. I'm quite aware that there is a lot of quack cures out there. I don't believe most of them myself. However in this instance this worked for me.

I know one thing. I will bleed to death before I take any pharma chemical that might trigger suicidal akathisia/anxiety again.

So I'm sticking with this because it works for my bleeding now. It may be  a quack. Who knows in a few months I could crash.

Either way, I have the bleeding under control without a drug and that's all that matters.

March 2017 DRUG FREE

• Moderator Emeritus

Chicken , you've stumbled upon a well-researched approach to health and disease control with the ph idea.

See "Alkalize or Die: Superior Health By Proper Alkaline-Acid  Balance"   by Theodore A. Baroody.

You might be interested in the principles of "Proper Food Combining" , loads of info. online.    I had tremendous relief from

digestive issues when i started eating along these guidelines.   

So happy the juices are helping , remember to take fruits/juices only on an empty stomach for best results.

purplesky ,  I see by your posts this is all new to you.  You may want to learn a little before criticizing people.

Perhaps you could do your own introduction topic in the Introductions section so we can understand your

perspective a little better.

1987-1997 pertofran , prothiaden , Prozac 1997-2002 Zoloft 2002-2004 effexor 2004-2010 Lexapro 40mg

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

Sept. 2012 -decreased 90mg in 6months. Care taken over by Dr Lucire in March 2013 , decreased last 30mg at 2mg per week over 3 months. July 21 , 2013- last dose of Cymbalta

Protracted withdrawal syndrome kicked in badly Jan.2014 Unrelenting akathisia until May 2014. Voluntary hosp. admission. Cocktail of Seroquel, Ativan and mirtazapine and I was well enough to go home after 14 days. Stopped all hosp. meds in next few months.

July 2014 felt v.depressed - couldn't stop crying. Started pristiq 50mg. Felt improvement within days and continued to improve, so stayed on 50mg for 8 months.

Began taper 28 Feb. 2015. Pristiq 50mg down to 45mg. Had one month of w/d symptoms. Started CES therapy in March. No w/d symptoms down to 30mg.

October 2015 , taking 25mg Pristiq. Capsules compounded with slow-release additive.

March 2016 , 21mg

Chicken, I checked out your link and this sounds good. I'm so glad you have found something that works for you.   I think it's awesome, and as Fresh said, there is science behind this which is encouraging.  Good on you, and thank you for sharing this.  It could make a difference , for a lot here.   Please keep us up to date, with how you're going.

Many SSRI's and SSNRI's over 20 years. Zoloft for 7 years followed by Effexor, Lexapro, Prozac, Cymbalta, Celexa, Pristiq, Valdoxan, Mianserin and more - on and off. No tapering. Cold turkey off Valdoxan - end of May 2014

Psych Drug - free since May 2014

Good luck chicken, I truly hope everything works out long term for you.

Thank you purple. I do understand why you would be skeptical. I think skeptisim is a good thing. I've tried other failed natural remedies in the past.

I still keep an open mind though, because I grew up knowing my great grandparents who were born in the 1880s. They grew up on a farm in the middle of nowhere. Their generation did not use doctors and they made it. I heard my aunt say on my dad's side that my grandfather didn't believe in doctors and would never go to one.

I came to believe in some of the old rememdies when one of their generation helped me when I was young.

When I was about 8, I slid on a plank barefooted and got a splinter very deep in my foot. My mom picked at it for about an hour to no avail. It hurt horribly. An old lady in our community told my mom to tape a piece of potato over the splinter area overnight and then the splinter would be easier to remove.

We did so. The next day I removed the tape and the top of the splinter was sticking out. I was able to pull it out with the tweezers.

After that, I never doubted what those old folks were talking about.

I do a lot of genealogy and I am particulary interested in the health of my folks. I have a pic of my gr-gr-grandfaather's brother who was injured in the shoulder during the civil war. His pention application says that he was disabled from arthritis from the injury. How did he make it without with no pain meds, nothing to help his mood? No SSRI for anybody. They lived miles from the nearest town back then, so I'm sure it wan't easy to get any kind of meds that exised back then.

I asked my psychiastrist how people hundreds of years ago made it with no drugs. He said that he didn't know. I'm still curious as to how they did. Yes, I know they had mental institutions back then but from my genealogical research only the very severe cases ended up there.

Anxiety seems to run in my family. My grandfather treated his with minimal doses of alchohol. Never to excess. As he aged  the anxiety went a way.. My uncle also has had some anxiety issues. My dad had 14 siblings, my gr-grandmother had 11. Large big families and no one ever used a psych drug. I know full well that some of them had to have some of  the same anxiety issues I have. No drugs for them and they made it.

My dad's sister told me that they would eat a lot of the wild natural foods that grew around the area. My grandfather tells of how they didn't have enough to eat during the great depression and had to eat red birds (cardinals). He also told of how they lived in houses that were in such bad shape that he would wake up sometimes and snow would be on his bed.

How did they make in those horrible condidtions during the depression with no pschy meds? It had to be mentally stressing for all of them. My great grand dad lost his farm and everything during the depression. Never given a psch med to handle the stress of wondering how he was going to put a roof over his family's head. He made to 88 years old and believe it or not was still sexually active in 80's.

He did have one brother who committed suicide but they were unable to determine if it was an accident or intention as they found that he was cleaning the gun. My grandmother also had a uncle who committed suicide. So yes, there were problems but no one used drugs to correct anything unless they had it naturally on the farm.

I know they may have needed drugs because I remember seeing my gr-andmother using Doan's pills for back pain. I've walked through 19th century cemetaries and obseved the dates on the stones. A lot of people died young and many women died in child birth. But mentally from talking to a lot of my older relative, most of the people where over all happy and content even with all the problems. So I do believe that their healty natural diets did help them mentally.

Jump to today, everybody we know knows somebody who is on a psych drug. I just can't believe that this many people really need these drugs, especially for situational mental stressers when my gr-grandparents generation made it though the great depression without them.

March 2017 DRUG FREE

March 2017 DRUG FREE

This is really good to know. Thanks for the recommendation, Chicken.

How often do you drink it?

After being on (over 25) psychiatric meds continuously during a 16 year period, I began in July 2014 to taper off 1mg Klonopin. In September 2014, I came off Brintellix, Trazadone, Zoloft, Proprityline & Hydroxyzine in 2 weeks on my own without knowledge on how to taper properly. I've been off all psych "meds" since 10/2014 and am currently experiencing protracted withdrawal.

Medication history: Vibryd, Wellbutrin, Lithium, Prozac, Xanax, Celexa, Cymbalta, Trileptal, Lamictal, Abilify, Zoloft, Trazadone, Citalopram, Effexor, Seroquel, Klonopin, Paxil, Brintellix, Protriptyline, Lexapro, Pristiq, Buspar, Clonidine, Lorazepam, Notriptyline, Hydroxyzine, Serzone.

Introduction: http://bit.ly/1SIxWwl.

Hi Chicken,

I managed to leave my house yesterday, buy the lemons, go to another store for the pineapple juice and OUT again today to another store for a squeezer thing. The juice is wonderful. I read about drinking water with lemon but the addition of pineapple is a bonus. I look forward to my experiment with it. 

Based on my experience so far, it has worked wonders on my agoraphobia. Thanks for sharing. 

Gardenia asked how often do you drink it? I forgot to ask you that. How often? Thanks!

This is really good to know. Thanks for the recommendation, Chicken.

How often do you drink it?

When I first started I was drinking it every day. I started getting heart palpatations after the third day. I was pretty sure it was from the juicing so I stopped for a while. The palps went away. I started again, and now I'm doing it about once a week. If I feel the need I will do more than once a week. I really depends on my mentsrual bleeding.

A coworker of mine started doing it this week. He has no history of mental issues but  he was on welbutrin for about  year, many years ago due to a nasty divorce. He says he just wants to improve sexually and wants more energy.

He says that he also got heart papalpations for about 30 seconds the second day of drinking it. I'm thinking that it has to be making some kind of change in the body to cause the palps. He says that he feels a lot better on it but he's also working out at the gym weekly. He's in really good shape anyway. He says he will let me know after he has been on it for a while. I just want to make sure it's not placebo for him.

For me, the palps haven't come back. They were a little scary at first but after suicidal akathesia/anxiety, what's a little heart palps. Don't be alarmed if you get them on start up. I think it is just the body adjusting itself. It may be a good idea for someone in severe withdrawal to go very slowly. Heart palps may be too much for someone in severe withdrawal but I do believe it will help them in other areas.

My mom started it too. She is 70. No heart palps for her. She says that she believes it is giving her more energy but she is on a lot of meds (including SSRI) and has a lot of health issues.

I have a third friend who is trying it and says he notices no difference but he is 76 years old and on dialysis and has virtually no kidney function. He does want to keep drinking it though. He asked me to mix him up some more today. Don't know why he still wants it if he feels no different but I will keep mixing it for him.

I really don't know if it directly helps anything mentally. For me, I was just surprised at how much energy I have. I want to go and do all the time now and that I believe helps mentally. I believe keeping busy is good for the mind. So, if it doesn't do anything else but help the bleeding and give me energy, I'm happy with that. I am thankful for any positive help in life, whatever it is.

March 2017 DRUG FREE

Hi Chicken,

I managed to leave my house yesterday, buy the lemons, go to another store for the pineapple juice and OUT again today to another store for a squeezer thing. The juice is wonderful. I read about drinking water with lemon but the addition of pineapple is a bonus. I look forward to my experiment with it. 

Based on my experience so far, it has worked wonders on my agoraphobia. Thanks for sharing. 

I read somewhere that it helps in increase oxygen to the brain. So it seems to me that getting more oxygen would help mentally.

I also read that we never hear of heart cancer. They believe the reason it that the heart is one of the first organs to get hit with the most oxygen straight from the lungs. Don't know if it is true or not but I heard that they were able to grow plants to super sizes in oxygen chambers. It just may be something to the oxygen theories.

That great about your agoraphobia. Like me, you probably wish you had known about these things years ago before swallowing a pharma pill.

March 2017 DRUG FREE

"Like me, you probably wish you had known about these things years ago before swallowing a pharma pill."

That's for sure, Chicken. I think maybe you should change your name now to "Brave" :-)

I do know that pineapple is an anti-inflammatory. My doctor recommended pineapple after surgery as an anti-inflamatory. Lemon juice and water is mentioned all the time for other reasons. I read that a person should drink a glass of lemon water when they first get up. All I want is a cup of coffee so no luck with the lemon water. This lemon/pineapple drink is perfect for me.

I used to always look for natural healing but when my "depression" hit, I wasn't thinking. I totally believed I had a chemical imbalance. How embarrassing. Why didn't I question that pharma solution? And then to be held hostage like this for 18 years. It's absurd and terrible. I know, I know. Who could think when we're in a bad mental state like that? That pharma solution damn near destroyed me and I'm fighting as hard as I can to get out from under it.

Chicken,

I am really happy for you.  I might just have to give this pineapple/lemon juice combo a try since I don't see a downside.

Thanks!

Drug cocktail 1995 - 2010
Started taper of Adderall, Wellbutrin XL, Remeron, and Doxepin in 2006
Finished taper on June 10, 2010

Temazepam on a PRN basis approximately twice a month - 2014 to 2016

Beginning in 2017 - Consumption increased to about two times per week

April 2017 - Increased to taking it full time for insomnia

I disagree I do think a lot of my symptoms have not only been caused by abnormalities in my autonomic nervous system but my bodies inability to rid itself of toxins since coming off Paxil 34 months ago. So when people talk about detox, I perk up. The problem is I tried a detox far too early in my process and I became seriously ill, losing my memory for a day along with a variety of other serious issues. I have developed sensitivities to many foods, supplements and everything else that comes along with withdrawal. I ended up in hospital for a week because my body was shutting down in a variety of ways. My scariest symptom is my multiple chemical sensitivity and people with this can't rid their bodies of toxins. The only person who has helped me is my naturopath and from day one, she has said we need to get your body working again. Paxil and other SSRI's depletes our systems of many things that we need. I wash't absorbing Potassium, Magnesium and Sodium and have salted my water for a year which helps me feel better. I agree with the PH balance as mine has always been major acidic when I do urine testing. Three weeks ago my naturopath started me on Spectralyte, it is a very concentrated version of all the minerals in the sea. It alkalizes your body. Within 3 days I had way more energy and I noticed I could be around some scents. As the weeks have gone by I have been going to the saunas and taking this supplement twice a day. I am doing amazing. Right now I barely notice scents and when i did a urine test I was navy blue on the stick which is alkaline.  Spectralyte allows your cells to let in the good minerals and let go of the wastes. I feel extremely blessed that I found this because I dodnt know how much longer I could suffer that bad

12 year on Paxil 20mg. Dropped to 5mg a few years before weaning, Was on 5mg weaned over a few months and then went off Aug 15, 2012. Severe withdrawal started Nov 2012 and have been slowly recovering. Have had all physical symptoms especially muscle, immune and food sensitivities!

• Moderator Emeritus

I'm not sure what you disagree with jaywill , but your post is very interesting.  

Thanks for the tip , I hadn't thought of a supplement like Spectralyte.

1987-1997 pertofran , prothiaden , Prozac 1997-2002 Zoloft 2002-2004 effexor 2004-2010 Lexapro 40mg

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

Sept. 2012 -decreased 90mg in 6months. Care taken over by Dr Lucire in March 2013 , decreased last 30mg at 2mg per week over 3 months. July 21 , 2013- last dose of Cymbalta

Protracted withdrawal syndrome kicked in badly Jan.2014 Unrelenting akathisia until May 2014. Voluntary hosp. admission. Cocktail of Seroquel, Ativan and mirtazapine and I was well enough to go home after 14 days. Stopped all hosp. meds in next few months.

July 2014 felt v.depressed - couldn't stop crying. Started pristiq 50mg. Felt improvement within days and continued to improve, so stayed on 50mg for 8 months.

Began taper 28 Feb. 2015. Pristiq 50mg down to 45mg. Had one month of w/d symptoms. Started CES therapy in March. No w/d symptoms down to 30mg.

October 2015 , taking 25mg Pristiq. Capsules compounded with slow-release additive.

March 2016 , 21mg

Oh a few posts back a someone said that they didn't believe in detox so I was just saying I disagreed

12 year on Paxil 20mg. Dropped to 5mg a few years before weaning, Was on 5mg weaned over a few months and then went off Aug 15, 2012. Severe withdrawal started Nov 2012 and have been slowly recovering. Have had all physical symptoms especially muscle, immune and food sensitivities!

Bleeding started back again a few days ago. So I'm driinking it daily now instead of weekly. It could be that this is my real menstrual cycle going on now, not sure. Since the bleeding never stopped all those months I lost count of when my actual cycle starts.

Anyway, I'm still feeling much more energetic. My coworker all states that it his helping him with his energy levels. My mom says she feels better too.

Fresh, I went to this link at amazon and read some of the reviews posted about the book you mentioned, "Akalize or Die"

http://www.amazon.com/Alkalize-Die-Superior-Through-Alkaline-Acid/product-reviews/0961959533

Seems there is something to it. Whether or not this is my real menstrual cycle starting I believe I will stick with this juicing There is no doubt my energy level has increased.

March 2017 DRUG FREE

• 3 weeks later...

Ok another update with this.

Bleeding came back for a week, so I did a little more research. I switched to raw unpasturized apple cider vinegar with the mother,  and blackstrap raw unsulphered molasses. It worked.  I have now gone 10 days without bleeding. This is the longest I've been able to make it since January. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Also, the brand of malasses I'm using has a lot of natural iron.

Here is a little reference for it

http://www.earthclinic.com/cures/heavy-menstrual-bleeding3.html

Here is a food chart for those thinking of trying this

http://healthwyze.org/index.php/component/content/article/191-ph-food-chart.html.

My co-worker that I mentioned earlier is still on the juices. He keeps thanking me almost every week for telling him about it. The anti-inflamatory properties are really helping his knees and giving him more energy.

Still don't know if this will help with withdrawal but I'm sure will help women with some menopausal issues. I do believe you will at least get more energy from this, if nothing else.

March 2017 DRUG FREE

totally disagree with you here. You will be amazed at how many people I have come across who are disabled because of the increase of toxins used nowadays. The more I look into it the more I believe it is a huge factor in a lot of diseases. I would never have belived it myself prior to withdrawal. Genetics play a big part too...some people cannot rid of toxins like they should.

2008 - Doctors appointment with stress induced anxiety led to Citalopram prescription.

Severe adverse reaction

Mirtazapine prescribed - adverse reaction but told to stay on.

Poop out - December 2013

15mg

Currently on 13.5mg,

April 12mg

May 10th - 11mg

June 10th - 10mg

July 8th - 9mg

September - 0mg

• 3 weeks later...

Update

Bleeding still has not returned. I am happy with this. Apparently the unpasteurized vinegar and blackstrap molasses worked over the lemon/pineapple mix.

I take this daily now. It is also keeping my energy levels high.

This may be something I stick with for life. It kept me from having to take a pharma birth control pill.

March 2017 DRUG FREE

I have added a tsp of baking soda to my water in the am and at night along with drinking two mugs full of hot water with apple cider vinegar and my ph went from as acidic as the chart would allow , which is bright yellow, to as alkaline as it can get in about a month. Also with this change I have stopped having many of my food sensitivities and my sensitivity to chemicals is improving everyday. I feel incredibly blessed after suffering for three years with intense sickness.

Jay will, that's amazing!

2000 - sertraline for job anxiety low confidence (17 years old) ..which turned the next 16 years into nightmare!

On/off sertraline severe withdrawals every time. 2014 - felt better as reduced dose of sertraline no more inner restlessness. Doctor rushed off again. Hit severe withdrawal. Lost the little I had in life. Couldn't get stable again on 12.5mg. Was switched to prozac. Had severe reaction to prozac..came off in November 2015 at 6mg as felt more confused and damaged on it..Even more withdrawal ..rage, depression, dyphoria, near constant suicidal ideation, self harm impulses, doom, concrete block in head, unable to do much of anything with this feeling in head..went back on 6mg of sertraline to see if would alleviate anything. It didn't..reduced from December to June 2016 came off at 2.5mg sertraline as was hospitalised for the severe rage, suicidal impulses, and put on 50mg lofepramine which in 2nd week reduced all symptoms but gave insomnia which still have..psych stopped lofepramine cold turkey..no increased withdrawal symptoms new symptoms from lofepramine except persistant insomnia which has as side effect.

Taking Ativan for 8 months for the severe rage self harm impulses 1-3 times a week (mostly 2 times a week) at .5mg. Two months (I'm unsure exactly when the interdose started to happen) ago interdose withdrawal seemed to happen..2 days I think after the Ativan.

Nightmare that could have been avoided!

• Administrator

chicken, did you have problems with digestion?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Moderator Emeritus

One other thing to mention is that barley grass is a great addition to one's diet for increasing alkalinity.  Unfortunately, barley grass and water is just horrific tasting to me.  I tried adding Calm into the mix and I'm feeling nauseous and it's not from w/d!

I think a spoonful in a smoothie in the morning is probably the way to go.

Yuck.

Andy

Sertraline 50mg and Clonazapam .375mg from 2000 -- symptoms of dizziness Spring 2012

increased to .5 Clonazapam and 100mg Sertraline -- no improvement

Benzo microtaper from November 2012 to November 2014 (followed benzo sites "taper benzo first")

Started Sertraline taper in December 2014 cut by 25mg to 75mg; 62.5mg 1/1/15 and 50mg on 2/1/15

Held at 50mg through April 5 to use liquid 
Reduced dosage in 10% or less drops from 50mg to 25mg -- at single tablet of 25mg on 10/5/15

Transitioned to all liquid for accuracy while tapering -- Horrible insomnia -- back to 25mg liquid and held until October 1, 2016

10/16 -- 11/18 tapered very slowly to 10.6mg.  No real improvement and never really stable so updosed to 12.5mg (1/2 a pill) for convenience and long hold.

After 8+ months of holding with no noticeable improvement decided to add .4ml of liquid Prozac (about 1.5mg) to see if that improves the situation

Supplements, Magnesium, D3, Omega 3, curcumin, Valerian, 81mg Aspirin, L-Theanine, Vit. C,

• Moderator Emeritus

I've started drinking apple cider vinegar (with the mother) for it's alkalizing and other health benefits.  

It's delicious as a cup of tea without the tea - just hot water , raw honey and 2 teaspoons of ACV.   Very settling for the tum.

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

March 2016 , 21mg

chicken, did you have problems with digestion?

No, so far I have no digestion problems.

March 2017 DRUG FREE

I have added a tsp of baking soda to my water in the am and at night along with drinking two mugs full of hot water with apple cider vinegar and my ph went from as acidic as the chart would allow , which is bright yellow, to as alkaline as it can get in about a month. Also with this change I have stopped having many of my food sensitivities and my sensitivity to chemicals is improving everyday. I feel incredibly blessed after suffering for three years with intense sickness.

Jaywill, This is great I'm glad this is helping you. I remember reading somewhere that ACV is no cure all but does help with a lot of things.

My friend just got a prescription for paxil and effexor for hotflashes. I convinced her not to fill the script and to try the ACV and molasses instead. I bet it will take care of her hotflashes and save her from the hell of effexor and paxil.

March 2017 DRUG FREE

I've started drinking apple cider vinegar (with the mother) for it's alkalizing and other health benefits.  

It's delicious as a cup of tea without the tea - just hot water , raw honey and 2 teaspoons of ACV.   Very settling for the tum.

Fresh, Have you noticed any other good effects? Do you have more energy?

March 2017 DRUG FREE

• Moderator Emeritus

I think I do chicken . . . it seems the past 2 weeks I've often missed my afternoon nap and been fine.  

Am finding i'm more productive than I've been , I hadn't considered it was the ACV.   

Wish I had thought to pee on a stick a few weeks ago , lol.

2010-2012Cymbalta 120mg

March 2016 , 21mg

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy