Ayurvedic Treatment -- Alternative System of Medicine

JitendraSihwag

Can anyone in the forum please guide me if medicines from other Systems of Medicine could be taken along with Prodep. I hear that Ayurvedic Preparation Mentat by Himalaya works and a Homoeopathic medicine Vita C-15 by Reckweg is also effective. Another preparation is by Charak. It is called Sumenta but since it contains St. John's Wort (which interferes in the way SSRI works) it doesn't seem advisable. 

Does anyone have any experience of taking them. Regards, Jitendra Sihwag.

Oh my.

Did you read all of the topics in the Symptoms and Self Care forum with an eye toward that information?

Works for what?

You posted in the tapering forum, where specific advice is given for tapering off drugs, specifically psychotropics.

What happened and how I arrived here: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4243-cymbaltawithdrawal5600-introduction/#entry50878

July 2016 I have decided to leave my story here at SA unfinished. I have left my contact information in my profile for anyone who wishes to talk to me. I have a posting history spanning nearly 4 years and 3000+ posts all over the site.

Thank you to all who participated in my recovery. I'll miss talking to you but know that I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines, suffering and rejoicing with you in spirit, as you go on in your journey.

• Administrator

Hello, Jitendra.

This is a site for going off drugs. We don't make suggestions about augmenting drugs or fine-tuning a drug cocktail.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Altostrata changed the title to Ayurvedic Treatment -- Alternative System of Medicine

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy