Murphy Bill legislation

manymoretodays

• Moderator Emeritus

I sure wish I could do a link and maybe a mod will come by and do one.  I can keep trying however..........a little off with the numbing shots for my dental fillings at the moment.........it'll pass  :)

For you able to be activists I will refer you to Will Hall's FB page today.  Possibly the same information will be on the "Mad in America" site.

It's regarding the Murphy Bill(not yet passed) and I feel that it does relate to some of our many concerns here at SA.

It is a call to action as well as to information.

Thank you. 

Late 2023- gone to emeritus status, inactive, don't @ me, I can check who I've posted on, and I'm not really here like I used to be......thanks.

Started with psycho meds/psychiatric care circa 1988.  In retrospect, and on contemplation, situational overwhelm.

Rounding up to 30 years of medications(30 medication trials, poly-pharmacy maximum was 3 at one time).

5/28/2015-off Adderal salts 2.5mg. (I had been on that since hospital 10/2014)

12/2015---just holding, holding, holding, with trileptal/oxcarb at 75 mg. 1/2 tab at hs.  My last psycho med ever!  Tapered @ 10% every 4 weeks, sometimes 2 weeks to

2016 Dec 16 medication free!!

Longer signature post here, with current supplements.

Herb and alcohol free since 5/15/2016.  And.....I quit smoking 11/2021. Lapsed.  Redo of quit smoking 9/28/2022.  Can you say Hallelujah?(took me long enough)💜

None of my posts are intended as medical advice.  Please discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical provider.  My success story:  Blue skies ahead, clear sailing