SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Antioxidant - Toxifoline?

Soso

Is it helpful, I feel that my body is very week, I need to support my body, Toxifoline is a very powerful antioxidant( from Russia ) it's new antioxidant, My husband's friend with another doctor from Russia used it with other special treatments(nanotherapy and other things) to treat a man with diabetes, he has it since he was a kid and now he don't take any insulin( i saw his lab tests) Russian scientists who developed the nanotherapy and the Toxifoline claims that they can turn you years younger, no more black hair and your tooth can grow back, it is a very new treatment, they will come to Kuwait, I'll try to talk to them and see their opinion, it is so good to be true, there will be a big clinic in kuwait, first in the world maybe that uses this treatment pretty soon, I'll try a very small amount of that antioxidant and see how it goes

• Administrator

Soso, you will have to use Google and decide for yourself if this is a good idea.

Nothing causes teeth to grow back. This treatment sounds like nonsense.

As I've mentioned many times before, these miracle cures are usually not a good idea for people who are hypersensitive from withdrawal syndrome.

Please post what you find here. Thank you.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy