• Announcements

sarabb

cant hold on to thoughts

7 posts in this topic

I feel like i cant hold on to my thoughts. Like a knife is cutting through my organs. And my liver is overpoisoned. Anyone with the same exeriences? I know its a little confusing to read. But I cant say it differently

Can you describe in a bit more detail how it is not to be able to hold on to your thoughts? 

I guess I'm experiencing something similar. And now that I try to describe it it is difficult. There is a beginning of a thought but I can't finish it.... Especially now that I write in english I find it difficult but this is also the case in my native language. I think it has to do with difficulties finding words that match what you are feeling, thinking.

Like i am saying the same thought over and over again in my head. Like i cant think clearly. I feel confused. Deeply confused all the time and i dont know who i am and its such a huge sorrow for me to have lost myself. I cant control my thoughts and i dont know what i may do because i i cant control myself.

Sounds you're having a tough time Sara.

Have you written anything in the introductions forum? I suggest you do that, then the moderators here can give you some advice.

Sara, I have the knifing pain for years, it's simply the hellish tourture among all!

What is your meds history?

Ive become so addicted that i cant stop. I used to take a little medication and live with that. So now Ive got locked in again and take medication and the redidence demands that i take medication. My family and the Whole system denies completely that the way i feel have any thing to do with the medication. Its frustrating. Im afraid to die and i have no one to talk with it about

Ive become so addicted that i cant stop. I used to take a little medication and live with that. So now Ive got locked in again and take medication and the redidence demands that i take medication. My family and the Whole system denies completely that the way i feel have any thing to do with the medication. Its frustrating. Im afraid to die and i have no one to talk with it about

sara wich meds are you on right now? i noticed that you were born in 1995, you are one year older then i am, that just breaks my heart... i know what it is like, and i just wanna let you know that i'm here for you, message me at any time