btdt

keep prisons full and undertakers busy

powerback   
powerback

Great post thanks .have family in Scotland they aware of my own battle with antidepressants ,so they know never to go near them.

nz11   
nz11

wow only just spotted this one

thanks for posting btdt

nz11   
nz11

sunday-business-post1.png

"But still they continue to soar and its time coordinated action was taken to stop it"

Well this was said in 2013 and to be honest i'm not seeing any slow down in prescribing.

Before christmas a person i know who works as a kind of social worker for the elderly casually mentioned that a local 91 yr old who was having a check up with the doctor just happen to comment  how she was feeling a bit lonely this christmas with many family and friends passed away so the doctor gave her a medicine  she didnt now what it was so asked the social worker ....it was prozac.  wtf!! She had taken it for 3 days now. I said can you stop that woman from taking anymore of that stuff immediately.

A few days later the social worker said that they had gone back to the doctor to question why she has to take fluoxetine. The doctor said she doesnt have to take it.

Phew!!

This is an out of control epidemic!!

btdt   
btdt

This is an out of control epidemic

Anatomy of an Epidemic - Robert Whitaker
robertwhitaker.org/robertwhitaker.../Anatomy%20of%20an%20Epidemi...

Anatomy of an Epidemic investigates a medical mystery: Why has the number of adults and children disabled by mental illness skyrocketed over the past fifty .

seems you and Whitaker agree I know too easy but I am in easy mode