Sign in to follow this  
Kernie0823

Kernie0823 stopped Prozac

Kernie0823

Hey, new to the site and I just stopped Prozac about a week ago. When i would lower my dose I would have the hyperness and trouble sleeping but i have been ok so far. I am afraid of having my nervousness and insomnia coming back but im trying to stay positive. I do work out now and eat alot cleaner so i think that is helping. I cannot lose a pound on this stuff! I did the insanity work out TWICE since Novemeber 2015 and i didnt lose a thing! I feel better but i want these extra pounds lost. I did get pregannt when i started prozac but I just thought the weight gain was from the pregnancy. Now he is almost 2 and i havent lost a pound. Dieting and exerecising and nothing. Thats when I knew i was done with Prozac. I cannot stamd being this big and I have never had this much trouble losing weight, I am hoping I have some weight loss so I can update. As for withdrawal symptoms I think it varies from person to person.

Altostrata

Welcome, Kernie0823.

I moved your post here, to start your Introductions topic. Please post in this topic to let us know how you are doing.

How did you go off Prozac?

nz11

Any update?