Jane Nieman video testimony GSK v Kilker

Fid

Back in 2009 a jury found by a majority of 10 -2 that Paxil was the causation of Lyam Kilker being born with serious heart defects.

During the trial much evidence was heard, what swung it for the jury was a deposition given by Jane Nieman who, in 2005, was employed by GlaxoSmithKline, the makers of Paxil.

Nieman, under oath, gave a video deposition.

For the first time, that video has now been made public.

VIDEO DEPOSITION

Edited by Altostrata
put title in upper-lowercase

• Administrator

Wow, Fid, did you get this from the hidden GSK files on Paxil?

Good work!

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

I never reveal my sources ;-)

I've watched it a few times now and cannot say for certain whether Nieman knew about Glaxo [yet again] suppressing information that could have saved lives.

Thing is...and this is the important part...She knows now yet has chose not to speak out against Glaxo.

For me, that's worrying, considering she is a mother herself.

• Administrator

What I'm getting is that GSK's pharmacovigilance (patient safety) effort is sloppy and probably a sham to meet regulatory requirements.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

I'm sure everyone will agree that it will be a fine day when the entire psychiatric cartel (you know who you are) get the same grilling treatment as Nieman in this video.

In fact, that fantasy has just replaced me winning the lotto as my go-to fantasy.

Been on SSRIs since 1998:

1998-2005: Paxil in varying doses

2005-present: Lexapro.

2006-early '08: Effexor AND Lexapro! Good thing I got off the Effexor rather quickly (within a year).

**PSYCHIATRY: TAKE YOUR CHEMICAL IMBALANCE AND CHOKE ON IT!

APA=FUBAR

FDA=SNAFU

NIMH=LMFAO

Currently tapering Lexapro ~10% every month:

STARTING: 15 mg

11/7/10: 13.5 mg

12/7/10: 12.2 mg

1/6/11: 10.9 mg

2/3/11: 9.8 mg

3/3/11: 8.8 mg

4/1/11: 7.8 mg

4/29/11: 7 mg