rapunzel2

Wanting a baby and withdrawing

megb

Hey Rapunzel! I have had a weird stomach bug for the past 2.5 weeks, but other than that I'm ok. I'm not sure if the waves of nausea are mostly the bug or withdrawal symptom... I've had nausea with WD before but just not as often. I will be dropping to 11.25 in a few days and to be honest I am not looking forward to it so much anymore. I've had this nausea and now for the past couple nights sleep has been harder - which always puts me in a slight panic unfortunately. 

So awesome you are at 4mg!!! What a feat! Very sorry about the WD though :( Do you plan to stay at 4 until you level out and have minimal to no symptoms? What are your current symptoms?

rapunzel2

I didn't have nausea at all with withdrawal, until one day I did. I started getting intense nausea with quetiapine withdrawal. never had it before. this withdrawal stuff just keeps suprising you. so I guess your nausea can be withdrawal, too. 

I plan to wait, yes (although I'm pressured to move on as well...). I don't dare to drop when I'm feeling so unwell. My symptoms at the moment are mainly psychological. Can't handle any stress, I feel very burned out just doing home chores (I'm on vacation). I'd like to give up ALL responsibility and hand it over to somebody who would just take care of my life! I have had to talk about it with my boyfriend a lot last couple of days. Usually I'm quite active, when I'm feeling better. But now I just dropped suddenly... and can't handle anything anymore. I feel quite depressive as well. 

I hope it will all resolve soon and I will feel better... it sucks to feel so bad. 

megb

That's good you will wait to stabilize. I would also like to forgo all responsibility!!!!! Although, sometimes the only thing keeping me getting out of bed is that responsibility ;) Wish we could just tap out for a few hours or days at a time when we need to, wouldn't that be nice? Have you been any better these last few days? 

My sleep has improved and the nausea isn't as often - yay! Small victories! I will also get to see my little 6 month old nephew for a week which will recharge me and get my baby fix for awhile. 

emilie

People wanting a baby while under treatment should read some ncbi studies, it will calm them.  ( Https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=pregnancy+risk+antidepressant ). Having baby with abnormalities , you will have to take care of them the rest of your life. And if he have no visual abnormalities, adaptation of child will reveal at adult stade. There are epigenetic change that are no visible (only when baby become adult).Like when women being pregnant while world war, while famina. Their baby, once adult develop obesity because their body learn to assimilate and stock more glucid. Think like a baby is a photography and adapt to an environnement. A baby born in famina will stock, even when the war is finished. It is a genetic adaptation, the child become adult could do nothing against it. So it will become obese.   

It is valable for men too. (the genes of the baby comes from a women and a men)

A very good video on epigenetic is   Ghost in your genes