Jump to content
Frogie

Frogie: Lexapro - how to taper off Lexapro and Xanax?

Recommended Posts

direstraits

sorry ,Frogie

you've really been through the mill,lately.

wishing youbrighter days ahead.

love,ds

xx

Share this post


Link to post
Frogie
24 minutes ago, direstraits said:

sorry ,Frogie

you've really been through the mill,lately.

wishing youbrighter days ahead.

love,ds

xx

Thanks DS:

 

I really appreciate the kind words. It means a lot.

 

I feel like I've been through the wringer a 1000 times in the last week.

 

I hope you are doing better.

 

Take care,

Frogie xx

Share this post


Link to post
Survivor1

Hello Frogie,  sorry to hear about your loss.  I hope you are finding some strength to deal with a tough situation.  A few years ago, I had to put my cat of 24 years to sleep, and it was very hard, so I know what you are going through. Take your time to heal, things will become better.  

 

Take care.

Share this post


Link to post
Frogie
Just now, Survivor1 said:

Hello Frogie,  sorry to hear about your loss.  I hope you are finding some strength to deal with a tough situation.  A few years ago, I had to put my cat of 24 years to sleep, and it was very hard, so I know what you are going through. Take your time to heal, things will become better.  

 

Take care.

Thanks Survivor:

 

I'm managing, just hard to sit in my chair without her being next to me. Or she no longer greets me at the door.

 

Your thoughts are kind.

 

Hope your doing well.

 

Take care,

Frogie xx

Share this post


Link to post
Flowers

Dear Frogie

 

Have just been catching up on here and was so sad to hear that Brownie has gone.

 

I know only too well how hard it is to make the decision and how quiet the house is afterwards.   But you made the right decision for Brownie - she is now at peace.

 

You two were wonderful together and I hope you will take comfort in the happy memories.  Brownie lived to a  grand old age and was so lucky to have you.

 

Lots of love and hugs.

 

Flowers xxx

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Frogie
2 hours ago, Flowers said:

Dear Frogie

 

Have just been catching up on here and was so sad to hear that Brownie has gone.

 

I know only too well how hard it is to make the decision and how quiet the house is afterwards.   But you made the right decision for Brownie - she is now at peace.

 

You two were wonderful together and I hope you will take comfort in the happy memories.  Brownie lived to a  grand old age and was so lucky to have you.

 

Lots of love and hugs.

 

Flowers xxx

 

 

 

Thanks Flowers:

 

The house is very empty and quiet.

 

I was so lucky. She gave me her heart and unconditional love for 16 years.

 

My heart just has a huge hole in it now.

 

Thanks for thinking of me. That's very kind.

 

I hope you are doing better. Please let me know.

 

Take care,

Frogie xx

Share this post


Link to post
Dalalea

Hi Frogie!

I'm just stopping by to tell you I'm thinking about you.

Dalalea 🧡

Share this post


Link to post
Frogie
9 hours ago, Dalalea said:

Hi Frogie!

I'm just stopping by to tell you I'm thinking about you.

Dalalea 🧡

Thanks I appreciate you stopping by.

 

I'm doing ok, just really quiet and lonely.

 

Hope you are doing well.

 

Take care,

Frogie xx

Share this post


Link to post
Frogie

Just an update:

 

I'm feeling ok. Just am very lonely. The house is quite and so is my chair. My Uncle is here for the holiday weekend, which I think helps.

 

Had a couple of tears yesterday. Came home and Brownie wasn't at the door greeting me. But it's only been 2 weeks out of 16 years that I had her. Really going to be lonely after my uncle leaves.

 

I think it will get easier.

 

I hope everyone has a nice and safe Memorial Day weekend.

 

Take care,

Frogie xx

Share this post


Link to post
Rosetta

Hugs, Frogie.

Share this post


Link to post
Frogie
1 minute ago, Rosetta said:

Hugs, Frogie.

Thanks. Hugs back to you.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.