Yahoo Answers

Shanti

One thing that I'm doing to help bring awareness to the harmful effects of SSRIs is to join Yahoo Answers. Everyday I search for questions that people are asking, usually questions like "Should I take Paxil for depression?" I find that many people are asking about SSRIs there every day. In the last two days I was even able to help two questioners that were 14 yrs. old. I felt good about preventing such a bad choice in someone so young.

I have also made two websites so that more pages will come up in searches about SSRIs.

I want to do all I can, so I will check for other ideas here at the forum :)

Taper from Cymbalta, Paxil, Prozac & Antipsychotics finished June 2012.

Xanax 5% Taper - (8/12 - .5 mg) - (9/12 - .45) - (10/12 - .43) - (11/12 - .41) - (12/12 - .38)

My Paxil Website

My Intro

One thing that I'm doing to help bring awareness to the harmful effects of SSRIs is to join Yahoo Answers. Everyday I search for questions that people are asking, usually questions like "Should I take Paxil for depression?" I find that many people are asking about SSRIs there every day. In the last two days I was even able to help two questioners that were 14 yrs. old. I felt good about preventing such a bad choice in someone so young.

I have also made two websites so that more pages will come up in searches about SSRIs.

I want to do all I can, so I will check for other ideas here at the forum :)

That is a great idea in looking to reply to folks on Yahoo answers.

I will try that.

CS

Drug cocktail 1995 - 2010
Started taper of Adderall, Wellbutrin XL, Remeron, and Doxepin in 2006
Finished taper on June 10, 2010

Temazepam on a PRN basis approximately twice a month - 2014 to 2016

Beginning in 2017 - Consumption increased to about two times per week

April 2017 - Increased to taking it full time for insomnia

Shanti,

Excellent idea! Can you tell us the names of the websites when they are up?

I do some with StumbledUpon, but don't think the hit rate would be nearly as high as Yahoo.

I've heard a few times that Google searches are very manipulated. EX: searching on Bing will yield diff results, which is not to say that Bing isn't manipulated!

Maybe someone could suggest the best tag words.

Barb, Not a techie!

Pristiq tapered over 8 months ending Spring 2011 after 18 years of polydrugging that began w/Zoloft for fatigue/general malaise (not mood). CURRENT: 1mg Klonopin qhs (SSRI bruxism), 75mg trazodone qhs, various hormonesLitigation for 11 years for Work-related injury, settled 2004. Involuntary medical retirement in 2001 (age 39). 2012 - brain MRI showing diffuse, chronic cerebrovascular damage/demyelination possibly vasculitis/cerebritis. Dx w/autoimmune polyendocrine failure.<p>2013 - Dx w/CNS Sjogren's Lupus (FANA antibodies first appeared in 1997 but missed by doc).

Sure. My website is pretty focused on Homeopathy. But here is the link. Paxil Withdrawals. The other website is very similar.

Xanax 5% Taper - (8/12 - .5 mg) - (9/12 - .45) - (10/12 - .43) - (11/12 - .41) - (12/12 - .38)

My Paxil Website

My Intro

• Administrator

Hi, Shanti. Please post a link to http:SurvivingAntidepressants.org on your sites, and if you want to quote anything here, post a link to it or give us credit. All our material is copyrighted. Thank you!

Good idea to post what you can on Yahoo Answers. Usually the advice given there is terrible.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Shanti. Please post a link to http:SurvivingAntidepressants.org on your sites, and if you want to quote anything here, post a link to it or give us credit. All our material is copyrighted. Thank you!

Good idea to post what you can on Yahoo Answers. Usually the advice given there is terrible.

I just now saw this. lol. I already did post the links though. In fact I have it posted 3 times :) At first I made my own forum on the site but then closed it when I found this forum and left a link to it for support on my site.

My Paxil Website

My Intro

• Administrator

Thank you very much!

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.