SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

powerback: tapering no 2

powerback

Hope your visit over here helps, PB.

Warmer now, with temperature well into teens.

Sincere, best wishes.

Born 1945. 

1999 - First Effexor/Venlafaxine

2016 Withdrawal research. Effexor.  13Jul - 212.5mg;  6Aug - 200.0mg;  24Aug - 187.5mg;  13Sep - 175.0mg;  3Oct - 162.5mg;  26Oct - 150mg 

2017  9Jan - 150.00mg;  23Mar - 137.50mg;  24Apr - 125.00mg;  31May - 112.50mg holding;  3Sep - 100.00mg;  20Sep - 93.75mg;  20Oct - 87.5mg;  12Nov - 81.25mg;  13 Dec - 75.00mg

2018  18Jan - 69.1mg; 16Feb - 62.5mg; 16March - 57.5mg (-8%); 22Apr - 56.3mg(-2%); CRASHED - Updose 29May - 62.5mg; Updose - 1Jul - 75.0mg. Updose - 2Aug - 87.5mg. Updose - 27Aug - 100.0mg. Updose - 11Oct 112.5mg. Updose - 6Nov 125.00mg

2019 Updoses 19 Jan - 150.0mg. 1April - 162.5mg. 24 April - Feeling better - doing tasks, getting outside.  7 May - usual depression questionnaire gives "probably no depression" result.

Supps/Vits  Omega 3;  Chelated Magnesium;  Prebiotics/Probiotics, Vit D3. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• powerback

• Altostrata

• dj2010

• pinkfairy

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, peng said:

Hope your visit over here helps, PB.

Warmer now, with temperature well into teens.

Sincere, best wishes.

Thanks peng , your very kind .ye I see it's to be nice .

Take care .

Alcohol free since February 2015 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

11 hours ago, dj2010 said:

sorry to hear this PB, sounds like you had a lot of anxiety and was in the fight or flight mode, it might be worth looking at doing a online CBT course to help with this,

hope you are well today and have a nice trip away, try and get plenty of hiking done in the Scottish hills,

take care

Sound DJ thanks man ,got out today and tried some meditating in the sun ,note to self ,don't be sitting on a walk while doing it :D,got a little too comfortable:)

Thanks for the tips and advice ,I want to thank you and everyone that has been here to help me through a truly hellish winter .we just simply never give in .

Take my friend and peace to all .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

15 hours ago, Dalalea said:

That is so true! Sometimes the best lessons are right in front of us.

Exactly D .hope your well .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

13 hours ago, powerback said:

Sound DJ thanks man ,got out today and tried some meditating in the sun ,note to self ,don't be sitting on a walk while doing it :D,got a little too comfortable:)

Thanks for the tips and advice ,I want to thank you and everyone that has been here to help me through a truly hellish winter .we just simply never give in .

Take my friend and peace to all .

your welcome PB, I hope you have a lovely trip,

take care

2001 - 2005 prozac,  2001 - 2017 various benzos, mainly diazapem and zanex,  2002 - 2017 olanzapine or seroquel,  2002 -2017 propanolol, 2005 - 2009 venlafaxine 75mg , forced to go cold turkey off venlafaxine as moved Thailand, doctor cut me off and couldn't get it there, severely ill for over 2 years, countered withdrawals with more zanex and seroquel

2014 returned to UK, mainly to get treatment getting off meds

doctor advised to taper seroquel over a few weeks, severely ill and bed bed-bound so reinstated it, 2015 tapered seroquel myself slower over a few months, was off it 2 months and was too ill so went on olanzapine, became zombie and too tired to get out of bed, went back on seroquel, very depressed so went back on venlafaxine, didnt work  so doctor swapped to zoloft became very agitated so back on venlafaxine

June 2016 - felt strong enough to begin tapering again, started what I thought was a slow taper of all meds,  2016 July Not had any alcoholic drink since this date, 

2016 October completely off diazepem, 2017 Feb completely off seroquel, 2017 March completely off proponanlol, 2017 April (day before birthday) completely off venlafaxine, OFF ALL MEDS 11/4/2017, was fine for nearly 3 months and then delayed withdrawal hit,

supplements taking: turmeric capsules, NiaCel (nicotinamide riboside), Vit B12 sublingual, Vit B3, Vit B6, Vit B1, apple cider vinegar, manuka umf 10 honey, camu camu powder,  melatonin when needed, epsom salt baths, juices, smoothies, 

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/topic/15175-dj2010-off-all-meds-for-3-months-and-been-fine-now-bad-insomnia/

• Moderator Emeritus
On 4/16/2018 at 3:44 PM, powerback said:

of course we need to guard ourselves but getting out and testing our copeing strategies and seeing the world is a must also .

Take care W  

Hi pb,

Yes, it's such a balancing act, not "pushing" ourselves exactly, but keeping moving forward when possible.

And of course trying not to overdo it when we feel good!!! 

Sounds like you're going on a trip? Hope it goes well... Take care.

2020: After 18+ years (entire adult life) on Paxil, a dangerous doctor-led "taper" in 2015, and four years tapering off the last 1 mg thanks to SA and the Brassmonkey slide, 

I AM COMPLETELY FREE OF PAXIL! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Forever.

2021: Began conservative, proper, CNS-respecting taper of Zoloft, led by the only expert on me -- me. Making own liquid. 5-10% plus holds.

2022: Holding on Zoloft for now. Current dose 47 mg. Hanging in, hanging on. Severe protracted PAWS, windows and waves. While I may not be doing "a lot" by outside standards, things are graaaaadually getting better

Yoga (gentle to medium); walks; daily breath practice; nutrition, fruits/veg; nature; water; EastEnders (lol); practicing self-compassion, self-care; boundaries; connection; allowing feelings; t r u s t ing that I, too, will heal. (--> may need to be reminded of this.)

"You are not alone, and this is not the end of your story." - Baylissa

I'm lying in bed here  on my trip reading an article about darkness into light ,anyone in Ireland will know what it is .

The ability for me to create an argument in my own brain astounds me,I'm thinking I mite do this walk but I keep playing the argument in my head of all the people on that walk thinking they know what it is to suffer and I'm simply iritating myself .I'm beyond done with this whole process beyond belief .

Even reading the article of people getting help and then moving forward with there lives ,I need to ask myself am i standing in my own way of recovery ,I'm in such a horrible mood and place and painfully sensitive that I should be no we're near society.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

'I'm getting better about ignoring the black dog, I've locked him outside and I haven't fed him in years' http://jrnl.ie/3968089

This is the article , withdrawal is just so frustrating .the will to want to be "fixed" is so painfully strong.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

On 24/04/2018 at 11:27 AM, powerback said:

I'm lying in bed here  on my trip reading an article about darkness into light ,anyone in Ireland will know what it is .

The ability for me to create an argument in my own brain astounds me,I'm thinking I mite do this walk but I keep playing the argument in my head of all the people on that walk thinking they know what it is to suffer and I'm simply iritating myself .I'm beyond done with this whole process beyond belief .

Even reading the article of people getting help and then moving forward with there lives ,I need to ask myself am i standing in my own way of recovery ,I'm in such a horrible mood and place and painfully sensitive that I should be no we're near society.

hi PB, sorry to hear this, yeh your right not many people will understand the suffering of those going through antidepressant withdrawal, most people don't even know it exists, how are you now? hope you are feeling better and enjoying your trip,

take care pal

2001 - 2005 prozac,  2001 - 2017 various benzos, mainly diazapem and zanex,  2002 - 2017 olanzapine or seroquel,  2002 -2017 propanolol, 2005 - 2009 venlafaxine 75mg , forced to go cold turkey off venlafaxine as moved Thailand, doctor cut me off and couldn't get it there, severely ill for over 2 years, countered withdrawals with more zanex and seroquel

doctor advised to taper seroquel over a few weeks, severely ill and bed bed-bound so reinstated it, 2015 tapered seroquel myself slower over a few months, was off it 2 months and was too ill so went on olanzapine, became zombie and too tired to get out of bed, went back on seroquel, very depressed so went back on venlafaxine, didnt work  so doctor swapped to zoloft became very agitated so back on venlafaxine

June 2016 - felt strong enough to begin tapering again, started what I thought was a slow taper of all meds,  2016 July Not had any alcoholic drink since this date, 

2016 October completely off diazepem, 2017 Feb completely off seroquel, 2017 March completely off proponanlol, 2017 April (day before birthday) completely off venlafaxine, OFF ALL MEDS 11/4/2017, was fine for nearly 3 months and then delayed withdrawal hit,

supplements taking: turmeric capsules, NiaCel (nicotinamide riboside), Vit B12 sublingual, Vit B3, Vit B6, Vit B1, apple cider vinegar, manuka umf 10 honey, camu camu powder,  melatonin when needed, epsom salt baths, juices, smoothies, 

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/topic/15175-dj2010-off-all-meds-for-3-months-and-been-fine-now-bad-insomnia/

5 hours ago, dj2010 said:

hi PB, sorry to hear this, yeh your right not many people will understand the suffering of those going through antidepressant withdrawal, most people don't even know it exists, how are you now? hope you are feeling better and enjoying your trip,

take care pal

Hi DJ thanks man ,got back last night ,I had a great sleep last night and just back from a nice ramble in the sun .it was very tricky traveling on my own  with my  symptoms and I rested a lot on my trip.but there is a lot of positives traveling alone also :D.I  had very bad brain  fog/fatigue but I was very strict and ate well .when I wrote the previous post I had been triggered by my brother ,I fear for he's mental health but I've done my best to help so I'm at peace with that now and to be honest I've been obsessing a bit with he's situation while he is fine with it ,so time to step back .  

I look forward to the day I'm strong and better in the future and we will do a hike together some day .

How's yourself   I hope your well .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

just want to make a note of an overwhelming window this evening :D and a pretty good day after a great sleep .thanks for spring that's all I can say .

Dam we are great to cope like we do .

Take care and peace to everyone .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Yay - a window! I am so happy for you, PB!! :)

-1/06 - 3/07 Cymbalta. Fast taper (essentially CT); withdrawal symptoms after 4 mos (didn't realize was WD)

-10/07: 100 mg Zoloft; 1 mg Klonopin - tapered off Klonopin after 4 mos. Several unsuccessful slow tapers of Zoloft; went up and down in dose a lot

-Spring 2013 back on 1 mg Klonopin to counter WD symptoms; switched over 5-6 mos from Zoloft to 35 mg citalopram
-Two attempts at slow tapering citalopram, always increased dose due to WD; also increased Klonopin to 1.25 mg in 2014, then to 1.5 mg in 2015

-8/17-9/17: After holding one year at 20 mg, feeling withdrawal symptoms due to stress - slowly increased to 25 mg. No change in symptoms after 6 months (? tolerance ?)  - decided to start citalopram taper February 2018 (still on Klonopin 1.5 mg).

Supplements: fish oil; magnesium; vitamin D3; curcumin

Citalopram taper:  2/2018 - 12/2019: 25 mg - 11.03 mg I 2020: 10.89 mg - 7.9 mg I 2021: 7.8 mg - 5.26 mg I 2022: 5.2 mg - 3.36 mg I 2023: 3.3 mg - 1.47 mg 2024: 1/5/24: 1.44 mg; 1/19/24: 1.40 mg; 1/26/24: 1.37 mg; 2/2/24: 1.34 mg; 2/9/24: 1.31 mg; 2/23/24: 1.28 mg; 3/1/24: 1.25 mg; 3/8/24: 1.22 mg; 3/15/24: 1.19 mg

2 minutes ago, wantrelief said:

Yay - a window! I am so happy for you, PB!! :)

Thanks WR ,I'm very nervous :D ,I wouldn't sell it for anything :)

Hope your well .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

1 hour ago, powerback said:

I wouldn't sell it for anything :)

As you shouldn't, it is priceless. :) 

-1/06 - 3/07 Cymbalta. Fast taper (essentially CT); withdrawal symptoms after 4 mos (didn't realize was WD)

-10/07: 100 mg Zoloft; 1 mg Klonopin - tapered off Klonopin after 4 mos. Several unsuccessful slow tapers of Zoloft; went up and down in dose a lot

-Spring 2013 back on 1 mg Klonopin to counter WD symptoms; switched over 5-6 mos from Zoloft to 35 mg citalopram
-Two attempts at slow tapering citalopram, always increased dose due to WD; also increased Klonopin to 1.25 mg in 2014, then to 1.5 mg in 2015

-8/17-9/17: After holding one year at 20 mg, feeling withdrawal symptoms due to stress - slowly increased to 25 mg. No change in symptoms after 6 months (? tolerance ?)  - decided to start citalopram taper February 2018 (still on Klonopin 1.5 mg).

Supplements: fish oil; magnesium; vitamin D3; curcumin

Citalopram taper:  2/2018 - 12/2019: 25 mg - 11.03 mg I 2020: 10.89 mg - 7.9 mg I 2021: 7.8 mg - 5.26 mg I 2022: 5.2 mg - 3.36 mg I 2023: 3.3 mg - 1.47 mg 2024: 1/5/24: 1.44 mg; 1/19/24: 1.40 mg; 1/26/24: 1.37 mg; 2/2/24: 1.34 mg; 2/9/24: 1.31 mg; 2/23/24: 1.28 mg; 3/1/24: 1.25 mg; 3/8/24: 1.22 mg; 3/15/24: 1.19 mg

18 hours ago, powerback said:

Hi DJ thanks man ,got back last night ,I had a great sleep last night and just back from a nice ramble in the sun .it was very tricky traveling on my own  with my  symptoms and I rested a lot on my trip.but there is a lot of positives traveling alone also :D.I  had very bad brain  fog/fatigue but I was very strict and ate well .when I wrote the previous post I had been triggered by my brother ,I fear for he's mental health but I've done my best to help so I'm at peace with that now and to be honest I've been obsessing a bit with he's situation while he is fine with it ,so time to step back .  

I look forward to the day I'm strong and better in the future and we will do a hike together some day .

How's yourself   I hope your well .

excellent, glad you are feeling a bit better, yeh cant beat travelling alone and doing what want to do,

glad your at peace with your brothers situation, you have enough on your plate at the moment so need to think solely on yourself

yeh a hike would be nice someday,

i'm doing good thanks for asking

take care

got my bloods back and some are  worrying to me .

testosterone 11.2 range 8.6-29.0

cortisol 373 range 30-400

VB12  306 range 197 - 771

sodium 142 range 133-146

potassium 5.5 range 3.5-5.3

magnesium 0.81 range 0.70-1.00 

Iron 27.0 range 5.8-34.5

these are  the main ones and the whole test is mostly negative .I'm pessimistic while writing this due to a massive trigger :angry:.I wont even bother to say what it was . 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Moderator Emeritus
1 minute ago, powerback said:

What is worrying to you, PB?

I found it somewhat paradoxical to be honest (although generally fine).  What is odd is that cortisol is somewhat elevated (high end of range, but remember the range is usually too wide) but, at the same time, potassium is elevated.  Usually, as stress and cortisol build up there is an inhibition of the uptake of potassium so potassium levels are usually lower.  I'd ask to try to understand that number and the relationship.  Otherwise, the number look pretty good to me.

Best,

Andy

Sertraline 50mg and Clonazapam .375mg from 2000 -- symptoms of dizziness Spring 2012

increased to .5 Clonazapam and 100mg Sertraline -- no improvement

Benzo microtaper from November 2012 to November 2014 (followed benzo sites "taper benzo first")

Started Sertraline taper in December 2014 cut by 25mg to 75mg; 62.5mg 1/1/15 and 50mg on 2/1/15

Held at 50mg through April 5 to use liquid 
Reduced dosage in 10% or less drops from 50mg to 25mg -- at single tablet of 25mg on 10/5/15

Transitioned to all liquid for accuracy while tapering -- Horrible insomnia -- back to 25mg liquid and held until October 1, 2016

10/16 -- 11/18 tapered very slowly to 10.6mg.  No real improvement and never really stable so updosed to 12.5mg (1/2 a pill) for convenience and long hold.

After 8+ months of holding with no noticeable improvement decided to add .4ml of liquid Prozac (about 1.5mg) to see if that improves the situation

Supplements, Magnesium, D3, Omega 3, curcumin, Valerian, 81mg Aspirin, L-Theanine, Vit. C,

1 minute ago, apace41 said:

What is worrying to you, PB?

I found it somewhat paradoxical to be honest (although generally fine).  What is odd is that cortisol is somewhat elevated (high end of range, but remember the range is usually too wide) but, at the same time, potassium is elevated.  Usually, as stress and cortisol build up there is an inhibition of the uptake of potassium so potassium levels are usually lower.  I'd ask to try to understand that number and the relationship.  Otherwise, the number look pretty good to me.

Best,

Andy

HI A ,I know your probably correct ,I should maybe of waited before posting ,as ive said I had a massive trigger and I'm trying to stop the spiral .Thanks A 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Moderator Emeritus
Just now, powerback said:

HI A ,I know your probably correct ,I should maybe of waited before posting ,as ive said I had a massive trigger and I'm trying to stop the spiral .Thanks A 

Yes, but, as you said, you are doing better with that, are at peace with that, and are generally feeling better.

Keep reminding yourself of that fact.

Best,

Andy

Sertraline 50mg and Clonazapam .375mg from 2000 -- symptoms of dizziness Spring 2012

increased to .5 Clonazapam and 100mg Sertraline -- no improvement

Benzo microtaper from November 2012 to November 2014 (followed benzo sites "taper benzo first")

Started Sertraline taper in December 2014 cut by 25mg to 75mg; 62.5mg 1/1/15 and 50mg on 2/1/15

Held at 50mg through April 5 to use liquid 
Reduced dosage in 10% or less drops from 50mg to 25mg -- at single tablet of 25mg on 10/5/15

Transitioned to all liquid for accuracy while tapering -- Horrible insomnia -- back to 25mg liquid and held until October 1, 2016

10/16 -- 11/18 tapered very slowly to 10.6mg.  No real improvement and never really stable so updosed to 12.5mg (1/2 a pill) for convenience and long hold.

After 8+ months of holding with no noticeable improvement decided to add .4ml of liquid Prozac (about 1.5mg) to see if that improves the situation

Supplements, Magnesium, D3, Omega 3, curcumin, Valerian, 81mg Aspirin, L-Theanine, Vit. C,

4 minutes ago, apace41 said:

Yes, but, as you said, you are doing better with that, are at peace with that, and are generally feeling better.

Keep reminding yourself of that fact.

Best,

Andy

Thanks Andy .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

June 2017 my TSH was 3.44   range 0.27-4.2

April 2018 TSH 4.31  ,so by the looks of this I'm heading towards an underactive thyroid .  

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

22 hours ago, powerback said:

testosterone 11.2 range 8.6-29.0

cortisol 373 range 30-400

VB12  306 range 197 - 771

sodium 142 range 133-146

potassium 5.5 range 3.5-5.3

magnesium 0.81 range 0.70-1.00 

Iron 27.0 range 5.8-34.5

these are  the main ones and the whole test is mostly negative .I'm pessimistic while writing this due to a massive trigger :angry:.I wont even bother to say what it was . 

Hi Pb, these don't look to bad for someone in withdrawal although I am not a medical expert so I cant really say much, maybe just look at natural ways to boost testosterone and reduce cortisol a bit, did the doctor say anything about the potassium being high?maybe your eating too many bananas, did you get vitamin D checked? I think I might go and get these tests done also, I did get testosterone checked a year ago and mine was normal but on the lower side, be interesting to see what it is now, at least theres not much really for concern with your tests so don't worry,

hope you are well today

19 hours ago, powerback said:

June 2017 my TSH was 3.44   range 0.27-4.2

April 2018 TSH 4.31  ,so by the looks of this I'm heading towards an underactive thyroid .  

did the doctor have anything to say about this?

2 hours ago, dj2010 said:

did the doctor have anything to say about this?

nope ,I got a text to say bloods good .I had asked for the bloods printout  earlier in the day off the receptionist myself  .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

2 hours ago, dj2010 said:

Hi Pb, these don't look to bad for someone in withdrawal although I am not a medical expert so I cant really say much, maybe just look at natural ways to boost testosterone and reduce cortisol a bit, did the doctor say anything about the potassium being high?maybe your eating too many bananas, did you get vitamin D checked? I think I might go and get these tests done also, I did get testosterone checked a year ago and mine was normal but on the lower side, be interesting to see what it is now, at least theres not much really for concern with your tests so don't worry,

hope you are well today

Hi DJ I hope your well.maybe your correct for someone in withdrawl there ok.your bang on about the banana's .ile reduce these . I was snacking on them so at least 3 a day  .VD was 54.2 ,range is 30-125 so not bad after that winter, 30-50 is VD inadequacy

.before you get bloods done ,know what you want them to check ,they could stick to only the standard bloods unless you state what you want done .do a  bit of research first .

Thanks DJ ,just back from a few hours in the sun ,I didn't do much walking ,muscles are weak .

I'm also researching the ketogenic diet ,my mental anguish is so bad I must try this but it looks to be very hard .if it reduces inflammation, anxiety depression , brain fog it will be worth it .

I love my breakfast so this will be hard to give up :D.

Take care . 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Hi @powerbackglad to read you had awindow, a sign you're healing!

loved the video you posted,too....my husband and I like to take rides in the country to see the horses...they're so beautiful.

hope you're having a good day.

hugs,ds

went on Prozac 1994-99,60mg.poopout ct  back on 2001-2002,prozac weekly 2002,not working,Effexor 75 mg.?2003-mar.2004 gaining weight 8wk. taper,wellbutrin 150 mg.mar. -may 2004 ctmedfree til july 2005 back to Prozac gaining weight again,back on wellbutrin jan.2006150-300 mg.bad constipation.also was taking aygestin(hormone)perimenopausal irregular bleeding.back on Prozac around sept,?2006,hysterectomy jan30.2007(adenomyosis)off&on Prozac til 2009,citalopram about 1 mo, April 2010 no effect,Effexor again may -mar, 2011.ct,Prozac aug,-dec, 2011 &sept-nov 2012,paroxetine oct,23 2013-may 4 2014 20 mgs.tapered 6 wks.-failed RI in Oct.2014-in protracted WD.started 10 mgs. Fluoxetine May 25 2021 .Stopped fluoxetine May 2022 at 5 mgs.

5 minutes ago, direstraits said:

Hi @powerbackglad to read you had awindow, a sign you're healing!

loved the video you posted,too....my husband and I like to take rides in the country to see the horses...they're so beautiful.

hope you're having a good day.

hugs,ds

Hi D glad you liked it .having an ok day thanks .I hope your well .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

14 hours ago, powerback said:

Hi DJ I hope your well.maybe your correct for someone in withdrawl there ok.your bang on about the banana's .ile reduce these . I was snacking on them so at least 3 a day  .VD was 54.2 ,range is 30-125 so not bad after that winter, 30-50 is VD inadequacy

.before you get bloods done ,know what you want them to check ,they could stick to only the standard bloods unless you state what you want done .do a  bit of research first .

Thanks DJ ,just back from a few hours in the sun ,I didn't do much walking ,muscles are weak .

I'm also researching the ketogenic diet ,my mental anguish is so bad I must try this but it looks to be very hard .if it reduces inflammation, anxiety depression , brain fog it will be worth it .

I love my breakfast so this will be hard to give up :D.

Take care . 

hi PB, thats good vitamin D results after this winter,

yeh got a list of the things want to get checked and going to get it printed like you,

I heard a lot about the ketogenic diet and it supposed to be great for people in recovery, keep us updated how you go on with it,

hope you are well today, suns out so going to make the most of it

take care

3 hours ago, dj2010 said:

hi PB, thats good vitamin D results after this winter,

yeh got a list of the things want to get checked and going to get it printed like you,

I heard a lot about the ketogenic diet and it supposed to be great for people in recovery, keep us updated how you go on with it,

hope you are well today, suns out so going to make the most of it

take care

Morning DJ ye the summer and spring walks kept me toped up ,ile supplement at the end of summer this year .

the reading up on keto is exciting ,its all about getting rid of inflammation in the body and mine is chronic .ile find it very hard but ile give it a try ,going to do all the research and then try it .I'm desperate for some improvement because the pain of all this is turning my negative personality side very severe .I was triggered the other day in a split second and i couldn't hide my reaction when I was told something .

Take care and have a great day.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Hey PB,

I'm so glad you had a great window there. I'm hoping this is the start of you getting many more.  Sounds like your vacation did you some good. It's nice to get away sometimes, a change of scenery can really help one's state of mind.

I haven't been on here much lately, I've got my own challenges in life and sometimes this site can get to me.

But I am following your thread and I get an email every time someone posts in it so I'm keeping up with how you're doing. Still sending prayers your way.

Here's to more windows for you!

Take care,

K

Apr 09 2013 started taking 30mg Remeron

Oct 10 2013 began tapering 27 mg  Nov 07/ 24 mg  Nov 27/ 22 mg  Dec 20/ 20mg

***Stopped taper and reinstated back up to 30mg shortly afterwards due to the symptoms that I was taking Remeron for came back. The Exact Same symptoms. I wasn't willing to live through that again.

2nd attempt at tapering.

Feb 20 2017/ 28 mg  Mar 20/ 25 mg   Apr 20/ 23 mg  May 21/ 22mg  June 21/ 21mg  July 15/ 20mg  Aug 5/ 19mg Aug22/18mg  Oct 21/ 17 mg  Nov 27/ 16 mg  Dec 26/ 15mg  Jan 27 2018/ 14mg  Mar 1/ 13mg  Mar 31/ 12 mg 

Apr 28/ 11mg  May 27/ 10 mg  July 7/ 9 mg  Aug 4/ 8.1 mg  Aug 31/ 7.2 mg  Sept 29/ 6.3 mg  Oct 28/ 5.6 mg 

Nov 26/ 5 mg  Dec 25/ 4.5 mg   01/03/2020 .65 mg  03/11/20  - 0.36 mg- omg omw to being AD free!

I also take 30mg Temazepam for sleep every night, Pulmicort 180mcg inhaler 2x/day for cough variant asthma, albuterol inhaler as needed, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, omega 3 fish oil, 400mg magnesium malate, potassium iodide, CBD oil 25 - 30mgs/day

HOPE = Hold On, Pain Ends

2 hours ago, Kitson said:

Hey PB,

I'm so glad you had a great window there. I'm hoping this is the start of you getting many more.  Sounds like your vacation did you some good. It's nice to get away sometimes, a change of scenery can really help one's state of mind.

I haven't been on here much lately, I've got my own challenges in life and sometimes this site can get to me.

But I am following your thread and I get an email every time someone posts in it so I'm keeping up with how you're doing. Still sending prayers your way.

Here's to more windows for you!

Take care,

K

Thanks Kitson ,sending you healing vibes for your troubles .yep you got to stay away if its triggering you .ye my trip was ok ,my little niece is such a character ,she really helps me .

I'm going to start journaling because I'm aware people are following me and I don't want to be triggering people with some stuff .I stopped myself posting something the other day about sleep because I didn't want a certain  member to be triggered .I was using this thread  to log but ile change this to journaling now ,things change when it goes on so long ,just natural I suppose .

Take care K .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

I've woke today for the second day with overwhelming feelings of being human .Dam we are a tough bunch .I'm practicing siting with these nice feelings and rejoicing .

Peace and respect.

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

Awesome PB. 

I am so happy for you!! 

Its about time. That gives you and me hope. Thanks for sharing that. 

xx lg

Lex  4.3mg,  3/2/18  Ativan ,5 mg,  lunesta 2 mg , toprol  25 mg                                                            

Oct 16-28 2018 C/O to 19 mg V from 1.5 mg Ativan, 1.3 mg lunesta 

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

jan 23 - pneumonia, 2 AB’s. 

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

July 6- 11 mg V- ugly bad

july 11- 10.72 mg V, 4.3 lex, 

25 mg toprol

2 minutes ago, Littlegrandma said:

Awesome PB. 

I am so happy for you!! 

Its about time. That gives you and me hope. Thanks for sharing that. 

xx lg

😁 I know sure is about time .I was listening  to music last night and I would call it nearly youphoric  rather than manic witch to me seems more normal and I was able to have healthy self talk and enjoy my day .

we can nearly get used to the misery we live in and struggle to get out of the rabbit hole .

Your welcome LG I hope your well .

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

I’m deep in that rabbit hole. It’s tough to not have faith it will get better, that we will heal. But a post like yours gives me a little burst of hope. 

May your good days long continue!!

Lex  4.3mg,  3/2/18  Ativan ,5 mg,  lunesta 2 mg , toprol  25 mg                                                            

Oct 16-28 2018 C/O to 19 mg V from 1.5 mg Ativan, 1.3 mg lunesta 

jan 22 2019- 11 mg V

jan 23 - pneumonia, 2 AB’s. 

Hold taper

july 5- 10.72 V

July 6- 11 mg V- ugly bad

july 11- 10.72 mg V, 4.3 lex, 

25 mg toprol