Spruce30

Petition to panorama in the UK to make a documentary about PSSD. Signatures needed.

Spruce30   
Spruce30

Me and another surviving antidepressants member (fema4psyciatrists) have decided to try to petition panorama to make a program about PSSD. Panorama are aware of some of the dangers of SSRI's and did a number of programs about the dangers of seroxat (paroxetine) in 2002 and 2003, which included about paroxetine causing suicidal behaviour and withdrawal problems. We are specifically asking members with PSSD in the UK only, to let us know if you will sign, and when we have enough signatures we will approach panorama about making the program. If the program goes ahead, you may possibly also have a chance to partake in it (depending on panorama). To let us know if you will sign and potentially get involved in the program (although there is no obligation to get involved in the program), please email your details to; fema4psyciatrists@yahoo.com (and yes the word psychiatrist was mis spelt in the email, but psyciatrists is the correct spelling for the email).

Please be brave people and sign for the petition. PSSD is a horrible condition that really needs to become common knowledge to the medical community, and this could greatly help. Thanks.

fema4psychiatrists   
fema4psychiatrists

If we do not take action we will be silenced forever. Panaroma have silouhetted and blacked out peoples identities on many shows so don't be afraid.

Africa   
Africa

I'm in Exeter, I had a dreadful time and still trying to reduce the Paroxetine. You can read my thread on SA. I will email my details tomorrow.

Thank you

Spruce30   
Spruce30

Thanks Africa. Anyone else?

Futurerecovery   
Futurerecovery

still trying to reduce the Paroxetine.

That's not PSSD if you still take the SSRI. PSSD means that you don't take antidepressants anymore.

Spruce30   
Spruce30

Have you got PSSD future recovery? If so, fancy signing the petition?

Spruce30   
Spruce30

Just an update. Also happy to accept details/ signatures from people from all over the world RE petitioning panorama about PSSD. Its just you might not be able to appear in the programme, as it is based in the UK.

InvisibleUnless   
InvisibleUnless

i can share details and support via PM on here.  send me a message with what you would like or a link to a petition page.  caveats: i polydrugged, and am in the US.