SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Phone anxiety

Barbarannamated

I've noticed that a few people mentioned phone anxiety in other threads. I thought I was avoiding talking on the phone as I've felt myself distancing and isolating which leads to more isolation, I realize. Now wondering if anxiety plays in. I'm ok w/most outgoing calls because I control that. Although outgoing calls responding to messages are problematic.

Sorry if this has been discussed before. I searched and didn't find a topic.

Pristiq tapered over 8 months ending Spring 2011 after 18 years of polydrugging that began w/Zoloft for fatigue/general malaise (not mood). CURRENT: 1mg Klonopin qhs (SSRI bruxism), 75mg trazodone qhs, various hormonesLitigation for 11 years for Work-related injury, settled 2004. Involuntary medical retirement in 2001 (age 39). 2012 - brain MRI showing diffuse, chronic cerebrovascular damage/demyelination possibly vasculitis/cerebritis. Dx w/autoimmune polyendocrine failure.<p>2013 - Dx w/CNS Sjogren's Lupus (FANA antibodies first appeared in 1997 but missed by doc).

Hi Barb. I have the Phone Anxiety. I didn't know if it was part of Agoraphobia. I get very nervous when the phone rings, even if it's a close friend or family. I do okay when it's my doctor for some reason. I almost never answer the phone. I let it go to the answering machine, and will call them back when I'm not feeling anxious.

I think mine is related to debt collectors, as I went through a period where we couldn't pay our bills and had a lot of harassment. I got in the habit of screening the calls, and eventually stopped answering the phone every time it rang. Then I changed my number, had it unlisted and didn't give it out. But I still wouldn't answer it. Now sometimes I even have a panic attack when it rings.

Taper from Cymbalta, Paxil, Prozac & Antipsychotics finished June 2012.

Xanax 5% Taper - (8/12 - .5 mg) - (9/12 - .45) - (10/12 - .43) - (11/12 - .41) - (12/12 - .38)

My Paxil Website

My Intro

I have phone anxiety. Not sure why. I wonder if it may be something to do with our brains ability to process sounds during withdrawal?

I know that my ability to listen is quite bad now, which can certainly make me anxious as it takes a while to "get" what people are saying.

Off Lexapro since 3rd November 2011.

I have phone anxiety. Not sure why. I wonder if it may be something to do with our brains ability to process sounds during withdrawal?

I know that my ability to listen is quite bad now, which can certainly make me anxious as it takes a while to "get" what people are saying.

Hi Phil,

Perhaps I am splitting hairs but as someone with a hearing loss and auditory processing disorder (which I have always had even prior to being on psych meds), your anxiety would be considered a secondary issue since there is a primary reason why you have difficulty on the phones.

Of course, the anxiety can take on a life of its own, especially like when I personally spoke to someone yesterday who had a foreign accent which gives me the biggest problem. When he spoke, I experienced it as mumbling.

And of course, I was so frustrated that I couldn't even think of the right way to ask him to clarify what he said.

CS

Drug cocktail 1995 - 2010
Started taper of Adderall, Wellbutrin XL, Remeron, and Doxepin in 2006
Finished taper on June 10, 2010

Temazepam on a PRN basis approximately twice a month - 2014 to 2016

Beginning in 2017 - Consumption increased to about two times per week

April 2017 - Increased to taking it full time for insomnia

CS,

This is infuriating to me for diff reasons. If it is an American company, I will politely ask to be transferred to someone else ( who speaks English/is understandable, etc). W/ the amount of outsourcing, I especially don't want to speak to someone I can't understand when seeking help with a technical issue that I have little knowledge of in 1st place! S Ca is bad, but the Wash DC is very tough also due to so many ethnic groups in one place.

Likewise, I don't travel to areas where English is not primary language and expect them to adapt to me.

This probably is more of a rant.

Pristiq tapered over 8 months ending Spring 2011 after 18 years of polydrugging that began w/Zoloft for fatigue/general malaise (not mood). CURRENT: 1mg Klonopin qhs (SSRI bruxism), 75mg trazodone qhs, various hormonesLitigation for 11 years for Work-related injury, settled 2004. Involuntary medical retirement in 2001 (age 39). 2012 - brain MRI showing diffuse, chronic cerebrovascular damage/demyelination possibly vasculitis/cerebritis. Dx w/autoimmune polyendocrine failure.<p>2013 - Dx w/CNS Sjogren's Lupus (FANA antibodies first appeared in 1997 but missed by doc).

CS,

This is infuriating to me for diff reasons. If it is an American company, I will politely ask to be transferred to someone else ( who speaks English/is understandable, etc). W/ the amount of outsourcing, I especially don't want to speak to someone I can't understand when seeking help with a technical issue that I have little knowledge of in 1st place! S Ca is bad, but the Wash DC is very tough also due to so many ethnic groups in one place.

Likewise, I don't travel to areas where English is not primary language and expect them to adapt to me.

This probably is more of a rant.

Hi Barbara,

Sorry, I wasn't clear.

I was speaking to a resident in my apartment complex. The guy gave up when I couldn't understand him.

CS

Drug cocktail 1995 - 2010
Started taper of Adderall, Wellbutrin XL, Remeron, and Doxepin in 2006
Finished taper on June 10, 2010

Temazepam on a PRN basis approximately twice a month - 2014 to 2016

Beginning in 2017 - Consumption increased to about two times per week

April 2017 - Increased to taking it full time for insomnia

• 7 months later...

BUMP

Mix in family stuff and the phone becomes a thing to avoid. It's very bizarre.

I read once that phases of this process are "autistic-like" and I dont know what that feels like but imagine it's a bit like i feel now - disconnected to an extreme.

Unable to think/plan beyond the moment (involves phone) except to know there will be consequences to not being able to think beyond the moment. Extremely unsettling.

• 5 years later...

Have always hated talking over the phone - I get this from my mother I think.

I think its just because I prefer actually seeing someone face to face and body language......

Dose History: 19 Feb 2014 - Escitalopram 10mg daily June 2015 - Started taper, 5mg every other day July 2015 - 5mg every 2 days August 2015 - 5mg every 3 days September 2015 - 5mg every 4 days Sept 14th - Completed tapering, but at 7 weeks "drug free" I suffered serious WD symptoms as a consequence of "incorrect" tapering. Nov 25 2015 - Re-instated Cipralex @ 2.5mg daily. WD symptoms faded. Held at this dose and experienced "windows and waves". 12 Oct 2017 Reduced dose to 1.25mg. 13 Mar 2018 Reduced dose to 0.625mg (approx.). 16 April 2018 0mg. Windows and waves triggered by stress (IBS/reflux, headaches, sinus issues) Aug 2019 Mirena coil fitted 6 Jan 2020 MAJOR Wave hit 19 months following last dose (protracted WD).  Symptoms listed below Mar 2020 Mirena coil removal.

Therapy: Nov 15th 2016 Re-started therapy Jan 19th 2017 Started CBT Dec 2017 Started listening to Hypnotherapy CD (self-esteem). Nov 2019 Started couples therapy.

Supplements: "Bioglan" Biotic Balance Ultimate Flora 10 billion CFU, live Bacteria, Probiotic, suitable for Vegetarians, with Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Longum"Pukka" Vitalise a unique blend of 30 energising botanicals.

Diet: 16 April 2018 Detox cleanse / anti-candida for 90 days. Jan 2020 Started "small plate" diet (i.e child size portions).

Exercise: Stretching, Yoga, Pilates, Spinning, Elliptical/upper body workout, walking.

Medical Test Results: 4 Jan 2017 Homeopathic Treatment starts 24 Feb 2017 Started weight loss program 24 Mar 2017 Naturopathic Treatment + anti-Candida diet started due to suspected Candida Related Complex (CRC). DETOXED for 7 weeks to "re-set" gut. April 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Comprehensive Stool Analysis NEGATIVE; Full Blood Count (Normal) / Blood Cholesterol: 5.6 (Borderline) / Blood Sugar (Normal) / 28 Jun 2017 FSH 8.2 / 14 Nov 2017 FSH 17.7 Dec 2017 Blood Cholesterol: 3.9 (Normal) / Kidney Function (Normal) / Blood Sugar (Normal). December 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Food panel allergy (bloodwork) analysis - a few "VERY LOW/VL" allergens; Mar 2018 "Genova Diagnostics" SIBO urine analysis: High Level of Yeast/fungal markers found in small intestine but NO SIBO.  April 2018 Thyroid (Normal) / Full Blood Count (Normal) / FSH (Normal). 16 April 2018 Started anti-Candida diet - 3 month protocol.   25 March 2020 All test results "Normal". CRP" 5 mg/L (normal range to 0-5 mg/L).

Symptoms:  Flu-like symptoms, anxiety, anhedonia, sinus headaches right-side (severe), IBS issues/reflux (severe)**, tinnitus, fatigue, inner tremor, nausea, chills/hot flushes, pounding heart, muscular issues including stiff left hip flexor, intense anger, PSSD (ongoing).  **Histhamine intolerance (suspected).

Major Life Events: 

Re-located to UK from Canada: Jan 2016

My father died: 5:05pm, Monday 5 Feb 2018 Last Lexapro dose: 16 April 2018 (its now been over a year since I quit ADs)  Moved house: Friday 23rd February 2018  "Divorced" toxic Mother: Monday 26 March 2018 Starting working again: 19 November 2018  Diagnosed with: 5th August 2021 PTSD/C-PTSD Diagnosed with: March 2022 Interstitial Cystitis (IC)/Painful bladder syndrome

It's now 2017 and I rarely get a call anymore.  Everybody seems to prefer texting or emailing me.  Less anxiety for me, but always less personal.  

April 26th - 36.5>32.8mg Z.

Feb 4th - 40.5>36.5mg Zoloft.

Jan 5th - 45>40.5mg Zoloft.

Dec 6th - 50>45mg Zoloft.

Nov 1st - 53>50.0mg Zoloft. Sep 22/17 - 50.0>53.0mg Zoloft. Sep 18/17 - 59.0>50.0mg Zoloft.

Aug 7/17 - 65.6>59.0mg  July 18/17 - 72.9>65.6mg. June 18/17 - 81>72.9mg 

May 28/17 - 90>81mg.  May 8/17:  Started my taper. 100>90mg

1995 to May 8/17:  100mg Zoloft/day.  Working well but suspecting some signs of Tolerance this past year.

4/5/17:  Started Testosterone Replacement Therapy via T pellet insertion.  Diagnosed with Secondary Hypogonadism.

Supplements:  1000mg fish oil, 10,000iu Vit D3 with K2, 400mg Magnesium.

• 2 years later...

I am very reluctant to use the telephone.  It doesn't feel like a fear exactly, I don't experience intense anxiety or panic.  I only answer my phone if I'm expecting an important call or if it's my spouse.  I'm the same with answering the doorbell.  I'll avoid it when at all possible.  I've generally become reclusive and virtually agoraphobic over the past six years.  I tend to beat myself up about it though I know that that only makes it worse.  I'm starting to reestablish a regular mindfulness meditation practice.  I've found when I keep at it I'm more likely to stop guilting myself.  

1994  Venlafaxine XR 300mg, 2003 tapered, 2004 off briefly back to 37.5 then 75mg, held, June 2019 up to  150mg, Aug.12 tapered down to 112.5mgs, Oct. 21, 2019 96mg;  Dec. 8, 2019  90mg, Jan. 8 2020 81mg, Feb. 4, 75mg; April 17, 2023 37.5mg

2003/2004? Diazepam 10mg/bedtime

2013 Lyrica 300mg to 25mg; April 6, 2020 17mg; April 28, <5mg; May 7, 2020 Lyrica 0 mg!

2013 Tramadol 50mg tablets, 200mg/day divided

2005? Trazodone 50mg bedtime, Feb. 12, 2020 40mg, March 7, 25mg; Oct 1 20mg;  0mg!

2009? Zolpidem 5mg at bedtime. Nov. 9, 2019 Zolpidem 0 mg! 

1990? Omeprazole 20mg in morning.

2010? Levothyroxine 75mcg morning

2011? Liothyronine 5mcg morning

1999? Buspirone 30mg twice a day  August 2019 15mg once a day,  Oct.21, 2019 2.5mg evening  Oct. 25, 2019 Buspirone 0 mg!

• Moderator Emeritus
47 minutes ago, drugged said:

I am very reluctant to use the telephone.  It doesn't feel like a fear exactly, I don't experience intense anxiety or panic.  I only answer my phone if I'm expecting an important call or if it's my spouse.  I'm the same with answering the doorbell.  I'll avoid it when at all possible.  I've generally become reclusive and virtually agoraphobic over the past six years.  I tend to beat myself up about it though I know that that only makes it worse.  I'm starting to reestablish a regular mindfulness meditation practice.  I've found when I keep at it I'm more likely to stop guilting myself.  

I struggle with this all the time. I don't really understand it and I find it very frustrating. The doorbell isn't an issue (mine is broken anyway) because nobody comes to my house unless I already knew they were coming for some reason. But to make phone calls, even to friends, or for something that I want to do, and the same with just getting out of the house even to do something that I know I will enjoy once I get there. It's very frustrating for me. I wish I understood it.

Started on Prozac and Xanax in 1992 for PTSD after an assault. One drug led to more, the usual story. Got sicker and sicker, but believed I needed the drugs for my "underlying disease". Long story...lost everything. Life savings, home, physical and mental health, relationships, friendships, ability to work, everything. Amitryptiline, Prozac, bupropion, buspirone, flurazepam, diazepam, alprazolam, Paxil, citalopram, lamotrigine, gabapentin...probably more I've forgotten. 

Started multidrug taper in Feb 2010.  Doing a very slow microtaper, down to low doses now and feeling SO much better, getting my old personality and my brain back! Able to work full time, have a full social life, and cope with stress better than ever. Not perfect, but much better. After 23 lost years. Big Pharma has a lot to answer for. And "medicine for profit" is just not a great idea.

Feb 15 2010:  300 mg Neurontin  200 Lamictal   10 Celexa      0.65 Xanax   and 5 mg Ambien 

Feb 10 2014:   62 Lamictal    1.1 Celexa         0.135 Xanax    1.8 Valium

Feb 10 2015:   50 Lamictal      0.875 Celexa    0.11 Xanax      1.5 Valium

Feb 15 2016:   47.5 Lamictal   0.75 Celexa      0.0875 Xanax    1.42 Valium    

2/12/20             12                       0.045               0.007                   1 

May 2021            7                       0.01                  0.0037                1

Feb 2022            6                      0!!!                     0.00167               0.98                2.5 mg Ambien

Oct 2022       4.5 mg Lamictal    (off Celexa, off Xanax)   0.95 Valium    Ambien, 1/4 to 1/2 of a 5 mg tablet 

I'm not a doctor. Any advice I give is just my civilian opinion.

I think I read somewhere that, one thing this family of antidepressants does, is inhibit the reward/pleasure centers of the brain by decreasing available dopamine levels.  I can't speak for anyone but myself but I think I figured out pretty quickly that the things that used to bring me enjoyment left me feeling that same old numb.  I suspect I rapidly lost my motivation to do the things I once enjoyed.  As for the things I never much cared to do in the first place like talk on the phone or spend a lot of time out and about, they didn't have much hope of surviving.   

1994  Venlafaxine XR 300mg, 2003 tapered, 2004 off briefly back to 37.5 then 75mg, held, June 2019 up to  150mg, Aug.12 tapered down to 112.5mgs, Oct. 21, 2019 96mg;  Dec. 8, 2019  90mg, Jan. 8 2020 81mg, Feb. 4, 75mg; April 17, 2023 37.5mg

2013 Lyrica 300mg to 25mg; April 6, 2020 17mg; April 28, <5mg; May 7, 2020 Lyrica 0 mg!

2005? Trazodone 50mg bedtime, Feb. 12, 2020 40mg, March 7, 25mg; Oct 1 20mg;  0mg!

1999? Buspirone 30mg twice a day  August 2019 15mg once a day,  Oct.21, 2019 2.5mg evening  Oct. 25, 2019 Buspirone 0 mg!

• Administrator
2 hours ago, drugged said:

I think I read somewhere that, one thing this family of antidepressants does, is inhibit the reward/pleasure centers of the brain by decreasing available dopamine levels.  I can't speak for anyone but myself but I think I figured out pretty quickly that the things that used to bring me enjoyment left me feeling that same old numb.  I suspect I rapidly lost my motivation to do the things I once enjoyed.  As for the things I never much cared to do in the first place like talk on the phone or spend a lot of time out and about, they didn't have much hope of surviving.   

Probably not true, but sounds sciencey. Do you think your benzo, Lyrica, tramadol, zolpidem, and buspirone intake might be affecting your sense of motivation?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

4 hours ago, drugged said:

I am very reluctant to use the telephone.  It doesn't feel like a fear exactly, I don't experience intense anxiety or panic.  I only answer my phone if I'm expecting an important call or if it's my spouse.

And I thought that phone  'anxiety' was just me....and somewhere along the way this evolved into email anxiety as it relates to work email. I never labeled phone issue as anxiety - but maybe it is. I considered it conditioning based on emotional grief growing up and into the present day.  A few examples of why I think conditioning:

• Prank phone calls during most of junior high and school years. Today we would call this bullying. Given my seizures (not controlled during these years) I was fairly sensitive to being singled, ostracized, etc. I dreaded the ring of the phone and if someone asked for me. The phone rang a lot. I dreaded going to school. Conditioned on incoming calls.
  • Calling parents and my call was not welcomed (as opposed to other family members). Don't askme why. Negative conditioning on outgoing calls.
  • Non-business incoming calls from some presonal acquaintances. Some of these I let go to voicemail. I have to be in the right frame of mind or not focused on something to take the call. Note that I know many people who do this. (maybe we are mistanthropes ;).) I can't control the conversation - and if someone asks what 'I've been up to' I can't think of it! Maybe I should keep a running list of things and dates  :) .
  • Business calls: someone will want something, I won't remember what they are calling about (even if they jog my memory), their request hasn't been completed, they have a complaint about my work.
  • In general - face to face communication is the easiest for me. I can't read expressions unless I can see the person.
  • Email: this applies to mostly business. Someone either wants something - or I have a long email I can't wade through or understand.

Again @drugged a lot of people don't like talking on the phone.

Maybe if it helps - I told people that I am not particularly  talkative on the phone - but that I am thinking of them just the same.  A number of people didn't understand this - but one did and gave me a suggestion - send a text message - just to let them know I am thinking of them - and maybe ask how their child did at xyz event? Or something about them.

Texting is much low stress.

14 hours ago, Altostrata said:

Probably not true, but sounds sciencey. Do you think your benzo, Lyrica, tramadol, zolpidem, and buspirone intake might be affecting your sense of motivation?

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2005-04/cp-sai040105.php

http://www.helenfisher.com/downloads/articles/18ecn.pdf

https://academic.oup.com/ijnp/article/20/12/1036/3901225

"The effect of these antidepressants on DA neurons may contribute to their low efficacy. Indeed, it has been shown that the administration of SSRIs such as fluoxetine or escitalopram induced a decrease in DA neuron firing rate in the VTA, whereas citalopram decreased the firing rate and the number of spikes per burst 

(Prisco and Esposito, 1995; Di Mascio et al., 1998; Dremencov et al., 2009)." 

Loss-of-motivation preceded all of the drugs in the cocktail with the exceptions of venlafaxine and omeprazole.  Anhedonia has gotten worse since starting to taper off medications.  

14 hours ago, Guilietta said:

could this be more of 'social anxiety'?

That could be part of it though personally I've not had problems with social anxiety, not even now.  

What you said about texting, I much prefer texting.  

I was thinking of this "extreme reluctance but not really a phobia" idea in terms of dysfunctional rewards circuitry in the brain.  For myself, I remember that from the early weeks of taking venlafaxine I would go out horseback riding at a friend's home and this activity that I had always had a passion for didn't give the same sense of well-being.  Over the years that inability to find previously enjoyable activities rewarding got worse.  It occurred to me the other day that not having the motivation to do something could, I emphasize the word 'could', have to do with not getting any feeling of pleasure from, well, from anything.  

I'm sure that the addition of the benzo and the zolpidem in particular add to that but I've been holding all the dosages steady with the exception of stopping the buspirone and my one unintended cut of the venlafaxine.  During this time I have noticed bursts of interest in doing some of my old hobbies and days when I do feel motivated to do something; yoga, cooking, going outside, etc. 

• Administrator

Yes, @drugged, your cocktail of anxiolytics and painkllers has nothing to do with a lack of motivation. Must be the anti-dopamine influence of the antidepressants.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

On 11/9/2019 at 1:00 PM, Rhiannon said:

the same with just getting out of the house even to do something that I know I will enjoy once I get there. It's very frustrating for me. I wish I understood it.

Do you find that if you do get out of the house - and to whatever it is you are going to do - the movies, a friend's house, etc. - that you are happy and the apprehension is gone?

• 3 months later...

I've had this for years, long before being medicated.  Hate the phone, prefer face to face.

Dose History: 19 Feb 2014 - Escitalopram 10mg daily June 2015 - Started taper, 5mg every other day July 2015 - 5mg every 2 days August 2015 - 5mg every 3 days September 2015 - 5mg every 4 days Sept 14th - Completed tapering, but at 7 weeks "drug free" I suffered serious WD symptoms as a consequence of "incorrect" tapering. Nov 25 2015 - Re-instated Cipralex @ 2.5mg daily. WD symptoms faded. Held at this dose and experienced "windows and waves". 12 Oct 2017 Reduced dose to 1.25mg. 13 Mar 2018 Reduced dose to 0.625mg (approx.). 16 April 2018 0mg. Windows and waves triggered by stress (IBS/reflux, headaches, sinus issues) Aug 2019 Mirena coil fitted 6 Jan 2020 MAJOR Wave hit 19 months following last dose (protracted WD).  Symptoms listed below Mar 2020 Mirena coil removal.

Therapy: Nov 15th 2016 Re-started therapy Jan 19th 2017 Started CBT Dec 2017 Started listening to Hypnotherapy CD (self-esteem). Nov 2019 Started couples therapy.

Supplements: "Bioglan" Biotic Balance Ultimate Flora 10 billion CFU, live Bacteria, Probiotic, suitable for Vegetarians, with Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Longum"Pukka" Vitalise a unique blend of 30 energising botanicals.

Diet: 16 April 2018 Detox cleanse / anti-candida for 90 days. Jan 2020 Started "small plate" diet (i.e child size portions).

Exercise: Stretching, Yoga, Pilates, Spinning, Elliptical/upper body workout, walking.

Medical Test Results: 4 Jan 2017 Homeopathic Treatment starts 24 Feb 2017 Started weight loss program 24 Mar 2017 Naturopathic Treatment + anti-Candida diet started due to suspected Candida Related Complex (CRC). DETOXED for 7 weeks to "re-set" gut. April 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Comprehensive Stool Analysis NEGATIVE; Full Blood Count (Normal) / Blood Cholesterol: 5.6 (Borderline) / Blood Sugar (Normal) / 28 Jun 2017 FSH 8.2 / 14 Nov 2017 FSH 17.7 Dec 2017 Blood Cholesterol: 3.9 (Normal) / Kidney Function (Normal) / Blood Sugar (Normal). December 2017 "Genova Diagnostics" Food panel allergy (bloodwork) analysis - a few "VERY LOW/VL" allergens; Mar 2018 "Genova Diagnostics" SIBO urine analysis: High Level of Yeast/fungal markers found in small intestine but NO SIBO.  April 2018 Thyroid (Normal) / Full Blood Count (Normal) / FSH (Normal). 16 April 2018 Started anti-Candida diet - 3 month protocol.   25 March 2020 All test results "Normal". CRP" 5 mg/L (normal range to 0-5 mg/L).

Symptoms:  Flu-like symptoms, anxiety, anhedonia, sinus headaches right-side (severe), IBS issues/reflux (severe)**, tinnitus, fatigue, inner tremor, nausea, chills/hot flushes, pounding heart, muscular issues including stiff left hip flexor, intense anger, PSSD (ongoing).  **Histhamine intolerance (suspected).

Major Life Events: 

Re-located to UK from Canada: Jan 2016

My father died: 5:05pm, Monday 5 Feb 2018 Last Lexapro dose: 16 April 2018 (its now been over a year since I quit ADs)  Moved house: Friday 23rd February 2018  "Divorced" toxic Mother: Monday 26 March 2018 Starting working again: 19 November 2018  Diagnosed with: 5th August 2021 PTSD/C-PTSD Diagnosed with: March 2022 Interstitial Cystitis (IC)/Painful bladder syndrome

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy