The Astral Trap

Shanti

"Spiritual Alignment" was the first and most important thing for me. I feel like the first time I dropped, that my four lower bodies (emotional, mental, astral, physical) were all out of whack and not lined up. My whole BEING was just totally OFF. There's no way to describe it, but you all know what I mean, I'm sure. Well, as I posted before, the first thing I did was spend all day reciting mantras to align myself. It worked. That and Homeopathy got my emotional body sound. I was only left with the physical body to contend with, and still having trouble with that. But at least it's not as bad as it was at first.

I felt like my astral body was drowned into the deepest depths of the astral pits. I had to rescue my astral body as I was being tortured there and it was evident in my dreams.

Taper from Cymbalta, Paxil, Prozac & Antipsychotics finished June 2012.

Xanax 5% Taper - (8/12 - .5 mg) - (9/12 - .45) - (10/12 - .43) - (11/12 - .41) - (12/12 - .38)

My Paxil Website

My Intro

My thoughts during the first days were "My God, this Paxil is some kind of sinister astral trap!"

Anyone that knows what I'm talking about with the astral, I'm telling you, you have to rescue your astral body by building a vortex. It's such dense energy in the lower pits of the astral. You build a vortex chanting, mantras, rosaries. Voice is the most effective way to build a vortex so you can lift yourself out of the lower astrals.

Xanax 5% Taper - (8/12 - .5 mg) - (9/12 - .45) - (10/12 - .43) - (11/12 - .41) - (12/12 - .38)

My Paxil Website

My Intro

I feel like I'm in a vortex and can't get out.

Pristiq tapered over 8 months ending Spring 2011 after 18 years of polydrugging that began w/Zoloft for fatigue/general malaise (not mood). CURRENT: 1mg Klonopin qhs (SSRI bruxism), 75mg trazodone qhs, various hormonesLitigation for 11 years for Work-related injury, settled 2004. Involuntary medical retirement in 2001 (age 39). 2012 - brain MRI showing diffuse, chronic cerebrovascular damage/demyelination possibly vasculitis/cerebritis. Dx w/autoimmune polyendocrine failure.<p>2013 - Dx w/CNS Sjogren's Lupus (FANA antibodies first appeared in 1997 but missed by doc).

I think your consciousness is stuck on the Astral Barb.

I know I sound a bit off to some people. But I've been a Dream Reader for many years. One thing I know, is dreams. These dreams are lower Astral dreams. The first night I dreamed I was in a coffin, and I willingly put myself there (taking Paxil), while in the coffin, there was an entity using all kinds of devices to torture me. Yet, I couldn't cover my face or anything while he used the devices. Such as putting a metal instrument to my eyes, threatening to blind me. He was making all kinds of weird, Astral sounds. The dream was not like normal dreams. I was experiencing it too consciously.

Anyway, I just know that it's an astral trap, and the only way out is spiritually. Use every spiritual tool you've ever learned in your life, religion doesn't matter. The thing is, the lower astral is so dense that even angels can't walk there. It'd be like trying to walk through molasses. You have to keep repeating prayers or whatever, and work hard to climb out of it.

My Paxil Website

My Intro

I was just thinking that another way aside from Voice in coming out of the Astral trap, is Reiki. It helps to get you in spiritual alignment.

My Paxil Website

My Intro

I love these old people! The reason I'm posting it in this thread is because in the show, there's a part about one of the singers becoming ill and near death. While in the hospital for a long time and unaware of what he was doing, he sang constantly. He'd sing loud too. It was a miracle that he survived. I thought of what I was saying about how our voice can save us and lift us out of the astral sludge. Singing and intoning can balance the chakras and align the four lower bodies. Very healing. This is a great movie and very inspiring.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjnfoFg7i7g  obsolete, replaced by official trailer for Young@Heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjnfoFg7i7g

(not sure if this was what the original poster referred to, mmt)

This is Spiritwalkers Retreat. I lived in Mt. Shasta until I got sick a couple years ago. I used to go to Spiritwalkers and do the intoning groups.

Spiritwalkers

Another sacred sound is Crystal Bowls.

Crystal Bowl Sound Bath 2006- YouTube

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw9Hzv17OPs obsolete

Edited by manymoretodays
replaced some obsolete links

My Paxil Website

My Intro

Here's another tip for those experiencing astral dreams. The intense, creepy type dreams. Burn a little white sage in your bedroom before you go to sleep. This helps me a lot. You can get white sage usually where you buy incense.

I know I've been really going out of a limb with my alternative suggestions. I don't normally do this, as I don't like to be preachy. But I just feel this is really a spiritual emergency that we're experiencing.

My Paxil Website

My Intro

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy