Bluebird2009

Bluebird2009

Thankyou mammaP I just can't handle stress of any kind at the moment my body is so stressed that digesting food is causing major stress response on the body, talking to people at the moment is too stressful, is this normal or is something wrong? My mum has taken ill because I'm unwell and then has put pressure on me to be with her and I can't cope so I need to stay away for a while until my body settles again. I'm have very high cortisol levels which is probably adding to this. Very difficult and I really wish I hadn't of stopped prozac but then after 18yrs it was losing it effectiveness  and also I was anxious and having OCD and major gut problems. But I was functioning which I'm not doing very well at the moment. But i never thought that when I came off that I wld be hypersensitivite and not be able to get on again! But I suppose this was going to happen at some stage as I was starting to react to things while on Prozac and I cldnt stay in forever as if I was fortunate to live to age 70 I wld be in a drug 50 years and I can't imagine that wld be possible.😒

Prozac for 18years with break in 1999 for pregnancy. Started to feel unwell with numerous problems 2015 and think I was in a tolerance to drug. Started to come off May 2016 and by June 2016 wasn't able to tolerate any medications at all. Was on Lansoprazole as and when need from 2001 but haven't had to take and wldnt have been able to take since June 2016

GP gave sertraline 25mg 6/04/17 loss of appetite, gut pain and then following morning whole body shaking and vomiting. Stopped tablet.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bluebird2009

• mammaP

• ChessieCat

• nz11

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderator Emeritus

You need time and space for yourself to get better. If you are on a flight you are told that in the event of an emergency you have to put on your own oxygen mask before you can help someone else. This is the same, you have to take care of yourself before you can take care of anyone else.  It's time to look after YOU! 

**I am not a medical professional, if in doubt please consult a doctor with withdrawal knowledge.

Different drugs occasionally (mostly benzos) 1976 - 1981 (no problem)

1993 - 2002 in and out of hospital. every type of drug + ECT. Staring with seroxat

2002  effexor. 

Tapered  March 2012 to March 2013, ending with 5 beads.

Withdrawal April 2013 . Reinstated 5 beads reduced to 4 beads May 2013

Restarted taper  Nov 2013  

OFF EFFEXOR Feb 2015    :D 

Tapered atenolol and omeprazole Dec 2013 - May 2014

Tapering tramadol, Feb 2015 100mg , March 2015 50mg  

July 2017 30mg.  May 15 2018 25mg

Taking fish oil, magnesium, B12, folic acid, bilberry eyebright for eye pressure. 

My story http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4199-hello-mammap-checking-in/page-33

Lesson learned, slow down taper at lower doses. Taper no more than 10% of CURRENT dose if possible

I decided a few days ago to try and reinstate 2mls of Prozac, today I have pain in my gut, yellow stool and buzzing in nervous system. Should I stop or is this normal? This is my 3rd day of taking. 

Prozac for 18years with break in 1999 for pregnancy. Started to feel unwell with numerous problems 2015 and think I was in a tolerance to drug. Started to come off May 2016 and by June 2016 wasn't able to tolerate any medications at all. Was on Lansoprazole as and when need from 2001 but haven't had to take and wldnt have been able to take since June 2016

GP gave sertraline 25mg 6/04/17 loss of appetite, gut pain and then following morning whole body shaking and vomiting. Stopped tablet.

• Moderator Emeritus

From Post #1:  About reinstating and stabilizing to reduce withdrawal symptoms

"When to discontinue reinstatement
If, upon reinstatement, you very soon feel worse, most likely you are sensitized to the drug and need to take a smaller dosage or, possibly, none at all.

• Sometimes reinstatement does not work. The nervous system has taken such a hard hit from withdrawal, it's destabilized beyond whatever effect the drug might have had.
  • Sometimes reinstatement not only does not work, it causes an adverse reaction from a nervous system sensitized by withdrawal.
  • If you have an immediate bad reaction, reduce or stop taking the drug."

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

Hi Bluebird, what you are describing is what happened to me when I took Prozac a while back and for me, it was definitely an adverse reaction.

Thank you Daisies24

Can I also ask, my nervous system seems to have went into awful shock or something after a extreme stressed. I can't get out of fight or flight and don't know what to do. I'm frightened I will take a heart attack as the system is so stressed. I am now having gastritis and when I take the ppi to treat my chest becomes so tight after a few hours I struggle to breathe I think my withdrawal is more stress syndrome and I am really worried. Can any body help. My body doesn't tolerate any supplements and I feel it is because it is so hyperstimulated

Bluebird I'm walking a similar hell as you are after an adverse reaction to a failed reinstatement of a different type of AD. My heart is broken for everyone on this site who is going through severe suffering. Please don't try this without talking to a moderator, but have you taken any kind of alpha or beta blockers and if so did they help? I am debating whether at this point to try something like that, but I don't know enough to know if they could actually make things even worse.

20 minutes ago, Daisies24 said:

Bluebird I'm walking a similar hell as you are after an adverse reaction to a failed reinstatement of a different type of AD. My heart is broken for everyone on this site who is going through severe suffering. Please don't try this without talking to a moderator, but have you taken any kind of alpha or beta blockers and if so did they help? I am debating whether at this point to try something like that, but I don't know enough to know if they could actually make things even worse.

Hi, yes I took beta blockers last week and my system went a bit haywire, I also took lorazepam and it makes me feel calm in the day but the next day I am very emotional, tummy problems and very restless. But everyone is different so just because it didn't agree with me doesn't mean it won't agree with others. I also think my nervous system is so upset because withdrawal has caused me so much stress and I didn't know what was wrong for months and also I feel I have a bit of ptsd from it. I'm going to have EMDR to see if it helps. I hope something helps you.

It is absolutely unbelievable how severely sensitized our nervous systems can become once we are in withdrawal. I hope EMDR helps you. I am sorry you are going through this!!

1 hour ago, Daisies24 said:

It is absolutely unbelievable how severely sensitized our nervous systems can become once we are in withdrawal. I hope EMDR helps you. I am sorry you are going through this!!

Thank you. I was reading a post that you where going to try gabapentin? Did you ever try? I was given that at 25mg but was frightened to try. 

I am beginning to think that in 2015 I had an adverse reaction to Prozac and that's why I'm having so much trouble. Can anyone give me an idea. I had tried stopping the meds numerous times and went back on but in 2015 I was never the same again, I took severe headache, ringing in ears, post nasal drip, aching neck and shoulder and sensitivity to perfume and certain meds but was still functioning. Never really recovered from the symptoms except the headache as it went away. I continued to take thee Prozac and had lots of issues and a nasty infection that wldnt go and also shaking body and severe anxiety. Then when stopped for good all got worse. I have never been able to take a drug since and I'm petrified as my anxiety is horrific and my whole body has started shaking again with nerves due to a stress period. Will I heal or is this me now. I feel I need medicated as I can't cope with the anxiety and it is getting worse but my body says no to meds

I don't have any answers, but I'm terribly sorry that you're going through this.  I also had an severe adverse reaction when I tried to reinstate.  The journey had not been fun and I hope we both make it to the other side.  

Mid 2014 - June 2016 (~ 2.5 yrs): sertraline 75mg. Under advice of my Pysch NP, weaned off in 1 month

Sept 2017 - Feb 2017 (6 months): Latuda (dose 20mg up to 80mg). Under advice of Psych NP, weaned off in 6 weeks (Jan - mid Feb). Tirtated down 20mg every 2 weeks.

Nov 2017 - Feb 2017 (3 months): lamictal 100mg. Abruptly taken off. This was the "wean": 100mg, 50mg, then off

Feb 2017: sertraline 150mg for 1 week to bring me out of a severe suicidal depression. Abruptly stopped due to serotonin syndrome. Tried to reinstate 50mg a week later, but the serotonin syndrome symptoms came back. Not possible to reinstate sertraline.

March 2017: remeron 7.5mg. Took one dose that knocked me out for two days. Refused to take it again

February 2017 - March 2017: Ativan 1mg. Took 5 pills total spread out over the course of 3 weeks. No longer taking it.

6/16/18 - 6/26: celexa 1.25mg

6/27/18 - 6/29: celexa 2.5mg, 6/29 had burning and agitation within 30min of dose

6/30/18 - present: celexa 1.25mg

Also can someone tell me is it normal that I become very unwell after taking any drugs or supplements or is it my mind stopping me, professionals all tell me it's my mind but I don't know. I never had problems with reacting to meds until

a year before I stopped and then can't take at all since I stopped

1 hour ago, TryingToHoldOn said:

I don't have any answers, but I'm terribly sorry that you're going through this.  I also had an severe adverse reaction when I tried to reinstate.  The journey had not been fun and I hope we both make it to the other side.  

Thankyou I hope you heal

• Moderator Emeritus

Did you stop the prozac reinstatement?  Yes drugs and supplements can cause reactions in people. I am very sensitive now and wouldn't even think of taking a drug because of the reactions I have had. It just wouldn't be worth the risk.  Your nervous system is screaming and needs to calm down. This takes time and patience. 

I can't stress enough the importance of staying calm. ANYTHING that helps you to relax has to be top of your list. Feelgood films, no violence or loud stuff, they irritate a sensitive nervous system. Gentle walks away from the house, you don't have to go far.

Mindful meditation is my life saver. I can now transport myself somewhere I love, I can imagine going on holiday, I love flying so take myself through the whole thing, then opening the door into the sun and warmth.  I watch videos on youtube, camp fires are my favourite. I love camping but can't do it any more and love watching the fires. The night train is another, the rhythmic sound of the train rumbling along is amazing. I can be on that train in my mind and imagine where it is taking me. If you have space to do this on your own it will help but will take some time to be able to focus for longer than a few seconds. You can feel your body start to relax.I hope the problems with mum are getting better and you are able to distance yourself a bit. I really feel for you, this is awful but it will get better. 

**I am not a medical professional, if in doubt please consult a doctor with withdrawal knowledge.

1993 - 2002 in and out of hospital. every type of drug + ECT. Staring with seroxat

2002  effexor. 

Taking fish oil, magnesium, B12, folic acid, bilberry eyebright for eye pressure. 

My story http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4199-hello-mammap-checking-in/page-33

Lesson learned, slow down taper at lower doses. Taper no more than 10% of CURRENT dose if possible

2 hours ago, TryingToHoldOn said:

Thankyou I hope you heal

38 minutes ago, mammaP said:

Did you stop the prozac reinstatement?  Yes drugs and supplements can cause reactions in people. I am very sensitive now and wouldn't even think of taking a drug because of the reactions I have had. It just wouldn't be worth the risk.  Your nervous system is screaming and needs to calm down. This takes time and patience. 

I can't stress enough the importance of staying calm. ANYTHING that helps you to relax has to be top of your list. Feelgood films, no violence or loud stuff, they irritate a sensitive nervous system. Gentle walks away from the house, you don't have to go far.

Mindful meditation is my life saver. I can now transport myself somewhere I love, I can imagine going on holiday, I love flying so take myself through the whole thing, then opening the door into the sun and warmth.  I watch videos on youtube, camp fires are my favourite. I love camping but can't do it any more and love watching the fires. The night train is another, the rhythmic sound of the train rumbling along is amazing. I can be on that train in my mind and imagine where it is taking me. If you have space to do this on your own it will help but will take some time to be able to focus for longer than a few seconds. You can feel your body start to relax.I hope the problems with mum are getting better and you are able to distance yourself a bit. I really feel for you, this is awful but it will get better. 

Thanks you mamma p I had to stop thenprozac as I was taking the pain in my liver area that made me come off in the first place. My nervous system feels back to square one I'm jittery, twitching and severe anxiety and fear. I do wonder is this withdrawal or is this me from the trauma? I so wish I cld take another med to get better but maybe it wldnt make be better only worse. I was doing ok until my mum became so dependent on me but I have had to cut contact as my doctor says I need to get myself well before I can lol after anyone else. I just feel broken and so not myself I wish this wld all end. 

• Moderator Emeritus

I never thought I would be able to say this but your doctor is right. It is refreshing here to see someone who has not had more drugs thrown at them!

Your nervous system is really struggling to regain normality and adding yet another drug could be even worse. So many of us here can't tolerate drugs or  many supplements. I completely understand the feeling of just wanting something to make it stop but that is what got us all here, wanting something to make whatever we were suffering from stop.  This will get better, you will get windows and waves when you go right back to square one but there will be more windows until the windows are stronger than the waves. Are you managing to take care of yourself? Just YOU for now, are you eating ok? Plain simple food that without additives. I used to eat quick and easy processed stuff that was loaded with additives but when I started to eat better I started to improve.  Bone broth is AMAZING, get some small beef bones from the butcher, ours gives them away. Pop them in a slow cooker for 24-48 hours and drink the broth every day. I can't tell you how good it is for your gut and therefore your nervous system. If you buy from local butchers you will get them from grass fed cattle, Ireland has the greenest best grass in the world!  

2002  effexor. 

I just read your whole thread Bluebird - I am currently having a very similar experience - I was on Paxil for 9 years, I tried to slowly come off of it, I had a bad withdrawal reaction, and when I went back on my med I kindled - the same exact med that I did so well on the prior 9 years was now making me feel like I was losing my mind, it made me feel so weird, like I was constantly in a bad dream. 

I am still tspering  the offending medication, and I have ok days- but I know exactly how you feel- I have suffered from anxiety and panic since I was 3 years old- and for the first time in my life when I was 30, I was able to function without the anxiety due to the Paxil - now that has all been taken from me - I have no medication to help with the anxiety and panic - it's freightneing - I was a marriage and family therapist, I had to quit my practice and only work one day a week now- this med has stolen my life from me - so I know where your at- everyone on here does - 

i did find this artilce this other day- I recently wrote to the woman that runs this study in Pennsylvania (I don't know if your still in New York) 

but it might be of interest to you - 

https://www.bbrfoundation.org/blog/relieving-treatment–resistant-depression-treating-metabolic-deficiencies

also we have a Facebook group called SA members only - it's a secret group so no one can see us on there- you cannot even find us with a search  - you would have to add me as a friend and request to get in  https://www.facebook.com/ednabuford

(can remove me as a friend after your in the group if you wish) 

we are there for immediate emotional support - sometimes having that constant connection for me is very helpful and comforting 

*Currently at 8.2-8.5 mg of my 10mg pill of Paxil (they actually weigh 12.5mg) 

january 2023 I began reducing my med again. I was a 9mg weight for years, I went to 8.9 in January, went to 8.6mg in February, and in March 2023 I went down to 8.5-8.2 mg ( my scale varies, so I stick within that .3 range because of that) 

*No other supplements or vitamins 

*Taper schedule in the pdf 

Blank.pdf

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-5vShtJtwAOGA30OxIP87steLmMdFzD29F0fzAPD564

Bluebird cant remember if I asked but have you considered doing the survey ?

Maybe you already done it right?

Thought for the day: Lets stand up, and let’s speak out , together. G Olsen

We have until the 14th. Feb 2018. 

URGENT REQUEST Please consider submitting  for the petition on Prescribed Drug Dependence and Withdrawal currently awaiting its third consideration at the Scottish Parliament. You don't even have to be from Scotland. By clicking on the link below you can read some of the previous submissions but be warned many of them are quite harrowing.

http://www.parliament.scot/GettingInvolved/Petitions/PE01651   

Please tell them about your problems taking and withdrawing from antidepressants and/or benzos.

Send by email to petitions@parliament.scot and quote PE01651 in the subject heading. Keep to a maximum of 3 sides of A4 and you can't name for legal reasons any doctor you have consulted. Tell them if you wish to remain anonymous. We need the numbers to help convince the committee members we are not isolated cases. You have until mid February. Thank you

Recovering paxil addict

None of the published articles shed light on what ssri's ... actually do or what their hazards might be. Healy 2013. 

This is so true, with anything you get on these drugs, dependance, tapering, withdrawal symptoms, side effects, just silent. And if there is something mentioned then their is a serious disconnect between what is said and reality! 

"Every time I read of a multi-person shooting, I always presume that person had just started a SSRI or had just stopped."  Dr Mosher. Me too! 

Over two decades later, the number of antidepressant prescriptions a year is slightly more than the number of people in the Western world. Most (nine out of 10) prescriptions are for patients who faced difficulties on stopping, equating to about a tenth of the population. These patients are often advised to continue treatment because their difficulties indicate they need ongoing treatment, just as a person with diabetes needs insulin. Healy 2015

I believe the ssri era will soon stand as one of the most shameful in the history of medicine. Healy 2015

Let people help people ... in a natural, kind, non-addictive (and non-big pharma) way. J Broadley 2017

7 hours ago, nz11 said:

Bluebird cant remember if I asked but have you considered doing the survey ?

Maybe you already done it right?

Yes I have 😊

17 hours ago, Vonnegutjunky said:

I just read your whole thread Bluebird - I am currently having a very similar experience - I was on Paxil for 9 years, I tried to slowly come off of it, I had a bad withdrawal reaction, and when I went back on my med I kindled - the same exact med that I did so well on the prior 9 years was now making me feel like I was losing my mind, it made me feel so weird, like I was constantly in a bad dream. 

I am still tspering  the offending medication, and I have ok days- but I know exactly how you feel- I have suffered from anxiety and panic since I was 3 years old- and for the first time in my life when I was 30, I was able to function without the anxiety due to the Paxil - now that has all been taken from me - I have no medication to help with the anxiety and panic - it's freightneing - I was a marriage and family therapist, I had to quit my practice and only work one day a week now- this med has stolen my life from me - so I know where your at- everyone on here does - 

i did find this artilce this other day- I recently wrote to the woman that runs this study in Pennsylvania (I don't know if your still in New York) 

but it might be of interest to you - 

https://www.bbrfoundation.org/blog/relieving-treatment–resistant-depression-treating-metabolic-deficiencies

also we have a Facebook group called SA members only - it's a secret group so no one can see us on there- you cannot even find us with a search  - you would have to add me as a friend and request to get in  https://www.facebook.com/ednabuford

(can remove me as a friend after your in the group if you wish) 

we are there for immediate emotional support - sometimes having that constant connection for me is very helpful and comforting 

Sonsorrybyounare suffering, theses drugs are awful and so not for long term use. I hope and pray we all recover and heal eventually. I feel I'm traumatised now and I had a test done by a nutritionist and one of my liver pathways isn't working so I'm not detoxing drugs and I feel that's why I react to anything given it is cruel. I'm. It in New Yorknat present I'm back home but I'll join your group on FB. Thank you and I wish you healing and peace.

On 23/08/2017 at 11:05 AM, mammaP said:

I never thought I would be able to say this but your doctor is right. It is refreshing here to see someone who has not had more drugs thrown at them!

Your nervous system is really struggling to regain normality and adding yet another drug could be even worse. So many of us here can't tolerate drugs or  many supplements. I completely understand the feeling of just wanting something to make it stop but that is what got us all here, wanting something to make whatever we were suffering from stop.  This will get better, you will get windows and waves when you go right back to square one but there will be more windows until the windows are stronger than the waves. Are you managing to take care of yourself? Just YOU for now, are you eating ok? Plain simple food that without additives. I used to eat quick and easy processed stuff that was loaded with additives but when I started to eat better I started to improve.  Bone broth is AMAZING, get some small beef bones from the butcher, ours gives them away. Pop them in a slow cooker for 24-48 hours and drink the broth every day. I can't tell you how good it is for your gut and therefore your nervous system. If you buy from local butchers you will get them from grass fed cattle, Ireland has the greenest best grass in the world!  

Thank you mamma p yes I'm eating well I have just started with a nutritionist and I'm starting to say know to people who stress me. I'm just so used to being strong and confident and really don't cope like this a weak mess in mind and body but I cldnt have went on with the drug as I was getting physically unwell. I live the bone broth I drink it everyday. Had a wee test down through nutritionist and my liver isn't detoxing correctly so she wants to get me sorted with food and then hopeful that I may tolerate some supplements. Thankyou for your support and look after yourself. 

• Moderator Emeritus

It's good that you have someone who is looking after you. You will get better, it just takes time like any other illness. 

I was also a strong person before the drugs got hold of me. I wish SA had been around then but there was no internet just a limited library with very few books on drugs and none on withdrawal! I would have saved myself years of drugs and withdrawals! 

2002  effexor. 

On 23/08/2017 at 9:11 PM, Vonnegutjunky said:

I recently realized, after years of fear that I kindled on my Paxil 2 years ago and got akathisia - I'm not going crazy! I'm going to heal! This is the most awesome thing for me as I now have hope and a plan towards healing- I really had no idea what was wrong with me for so long  ❤️🙏❤️

I am also greatful for my significant other who allowed me to not work these past 2 years - and for my children who are my favorite people on the planet , and my grandson who is a gorgeous little charmer - 

Can I ask what the symptoms of kindling are as I often think I'm kindled. My symptoms have become very bad this past lot of weeks and I feel it is due to not being able to accept what is happening and also fear as my anxiety is so bad some of which I think is real anxiety. I'm struggling badly and wld like to know the symptoms of kindling. I also took a low dose lorazepam the other day and the next day I was so depresssed.  Thank you

42 minutes ago, Bluebird2009 said:

Can I ask what the symptoms of kindling are as I often think I'm kindled. My symptoms have become very bad this past lot of weeks and I feel it is due to not being able to accept what is happening and also fear as my anxiety is so bad some of which I think is real anxiety. I'm struggling badly and wld like to know the symptoms of kindling. I also took a low dose lorazepam the other day and the next day I was so depresssed.  Thank you

put kindling into the search box ,but be very careful because reading up on this will only feed your anxiety spiral and theres no proof or guarantee you have it .withdrawl is the worst pain to have and it mimics every horrible mental condition and it all spins around our brains like a cement mixer .

I wont go near any reading of kindling because I'm so sick but I'm aware of the jist of it ,that's enough for me .

practice the non drug techniques they actually work at least  for reducing symptoms ,anxiety is a situation with the brain and then they give a chemical that makes the brain even more confused ,we just have to keep practicing siting in the fear and anxiety and develop an understanding of it .

this is a channel that has helped me understand anxiety and ways to cope ,but I do admit I understand anxiety can be unbearable  at times .

the most famous person is Claire weekes on anxiety .do your best to learn your way to health .

Take care

PB

Alcohol free since February 2015 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• Moderator Emeritus

I've moved your post and the response to your Intro topic so that the GOOD Things stays on topic.  It would be better to ask Vonnegutjunky in their own topic.

I definitely agree with Powerback's comment.

Here is adverse-reactions-kindling

And this may be relevant:  antidepressant-tolerance-withdrawal-or-poop-out-while-tapering

* NO LONGER ACTIVE on SA *

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:  (6 year taper)      0mg Pristiq  on 13th November 2021

ADs since ~1992:  25+ years - 1 unknown, Prozac (muscle weakness), Zoloft; citalopram (pooped out) CTed (very sick for 2.5 wks a few months after); Pristiq:  50mg 2012, 100mg beg 2013 (Serotonin Toxicity)  Tapering from Oct 2015 - 13 Nov 2021   LAST DOSE 0.0025mg

Post 0 updates start here    My tapering program     My Intro (goes to tapering graph)

VIDEO:   Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome and its Management

Blue - kindling as I understand it is when you have an adverse reaction to a previously well tolerated medication- 

for 10 years Paxil worked extremely well for me, now if I forget to take my pill, I feel so much better, however when I take the next dose, within hours I get the urge to jerk my body and I feel strange and just not well at all 

*Currently at 8.2-8.5 mg of my 10mg pill of Paxil (they actually weigh 12.5mg) 

january 2023 I began reducing my med again. I was a 9mg weight for years, I went to 8.9 in January, went to 8.6mg in February, and in March 2023 I went down to 8.5-8.2 mg ( my scale varies, so I stick within that .3 range because of that) 

*No other supplements or vitamins 

*Taper schedule in the pdf 

Blank.pdf

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-5vShtJtwAOGA30OxIP87steLmMdFzD29F0fzAPD564

21 hours ago, powerback said:

put kindling into the search box ,but be very careful because reading up on this will only feed your anxiety spiral and theres no proof or guarantee you have it .withdrawl is the worst pain to have and it mimics every horrible mental condition and it all spins around our brains like a cement mixer .

I wont go near any reading of kindling because I'm so sick but I'm aware of the jist of it ,that's enough for me .

practice the non drug techniques they actually work at least  for reducing symptoms ,anxiety is a situation with the brain and then they give a chemical that makes the brain even more confused ,we just have to keep practicing siting in the fear and anxiety and develop an understanding of it .

this is a channel that has helped me understand anxiety and ways to cope ,but I do admit I understand anxiety can be unbearable  at times .

the most famous person is Claire weekes on anxiety .do your best to learn your way to health .

Take care

PB

Thank you, I don't think I will read it

9 hours ago, Vonnegutjunky said:

Blue - kindling as I understand it is when you have an adverse reaction to a previously well tolerated medication- 

for 10 years Paxil worked extremely well for me, now if I forget to take my pill, I feel so much better, however when I take the next dose, within hours I get the urge to jerk my body and I feel strange and just not well at all 

I have that with any medication I try at the moment. If I take a ppi it causes the symptoms it is supposed to stop.

On ‎24‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 3:21 PM, Bluebird2009 said:

Thank you mamma p yes I'm eating well I have just started with a nutritionist and I'm starting to say know to people who stress me. I'm just so used to being strong and confident and really don't cope like this a weak mess in mind and body but I cldnt have went on with the drug as I was getting physically unwell. I live the bone broth I drink it everyday. Had a wee test down through nutritionist and my liver isn't detoxing correctly so she wants to get me sorted with food and then hopeful that I may tolerate some supplements. Thankyou for your support and look after yourself. 

hi bluebird ,do you make your own broth or buy it ,I was making it a while ago but stopped .

Alcohol free since February 2015 

1MG diazepam

4.5MG PROZAC.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, back for more advice. I have taken swollen lymph nodes all over my groin and severe fatigue. Bloods all clear and going for biopsy on Thursday. Can withdrawal cause adrenal problems as I think this is what is going on with me and I think it started while on Prozac. I am so fed up as my doctor says this is just anxiety and I won't get better until I take another drug as I don't know what to do to be right. Is it withdrawal or is it that I can't be without a drug! The problem is I can't tolerate any drugs, I'm trying vitamin b and magnesium and I react and have severe loose stool. My body is in a mess and doctor says tablet will sort it out. Is this correct?

On 2017-07-14 at 4:36 AM, Bluebird2009 said:

Thank you nz11, I have taken terrible depression now and can't get out of it and can't tolerate meds so I'm really struggling. I'm so frightened.

I hope you are feeling better~

How are you doing Bluebird?

Did you have the biopsy done and get the results?

In June 2014 I was taking Celexa for 2 days, 25 mg zoloft 8 weeks, 10 mg Paxil 3 months and 10 mg Lexapro 1 month tapered off in 2 wks.. Was on a total of 6 months had side effects to them all. Went off and had my first panic attack a month later in January 2015. In March 2015 was having stomach issues and was put on Xanax for a week Dr. Said it was anxiety. End of that week woke up heart racing so was put back on Lexapro 5 MG and the next night is when my sleep got messed up. Literally not sleeping

Was it the Xanax or lexapro?? Went off sleep on and off and taking Xanax on and off. The end of April 2015 tried Buspar for 2 days and had side effects and could not sleep at all. Middle of May 2015 went on Ambien and lexapro again. Inner vibration started. Switched to paxil. Went off Ambien in June 2015 and off Paxil July 2015. October 2015 got worse went of zoloft 12.5 mg through December 2015. I was tolerating what I was going through January and February 2016. Then March got worse with horrible panic. Tried hypnotherapy in May 2016 a couple times couldn't Relax when she started counting backwards it freaked me out. Started not sleeping again in May. Went back on Xanax for 2 months May-July 2016. Tried liquid Prozac 5 mg then 10 mg side effects July - August then switched Zoloft 12.5 mg August - September 2016. Been off antidepressants since September 5, 2016. Been off Xanax since July 28, 2016, but I have taken it 8 other times since then through May 2017. Have symptoms going on with agoraphobia. Is this withdrawal??

May 2017 feeling horrible and more intense symptoms.

6 hours ago, Quest said:

I hope you are feeling better~

Thank you quest, a bit better😊