Daisy

Death of Mother as an adult

Daisy

I am a member of this forum. What I am asking for help with is not related to withdrawing from an antidepressant. I am hoping that someone can guide me to an online forum that deals with grief.

Daisy

Happy2Heal

I am so  very sorry for your loss. I am not aware of any online forums for grief, although I'm sure there are some.

if you have a VNA or a hospice organization in your area, you may try contacting them. Even if your loved one did not use their services, they often either have grief groups or will know of some in your area.

again, my condolences on the loss of your mother.

scallywag

There are many online support forums for grief, some even specific to the type of illness or event that took the person we loved. 

Have you tried a web-search, Google, Bing, etc.?

Daisy

Yes I found one by Googling online grief groups. It is helping

I am so  very sorry for your loss. I am not aware of any online forums for grief, although I'm sure there are some.

if you have a VNA or a hospice organization in your area, you may try contacting them. Even if your loved one did not use their services, they often either have grief groups or will know of some in your area.

again, my condolences on the loss of your mother.

Thank you for your condolences. It is really hard for me now. My emotions are very intense 

Daisy

Daisy

There are many online support forums for grief, some even specific to the type of illness or event that took the person we loved. 

Have you tried a web-search, Google, Bing, etc.?

I was able to find one on line. It is helping me to be able to talk about my loss and the grief.

Daisy