Aeroman - I have recovered from Lexapro and Cipro

• Moderator Emeritus
On 3/14/2018 at 8:24 PM, jkun41 said:

Hi Aero, thanks for continuing to visit and offer some great advice and discussion. I don't frequent the boards as much anymore as I found myself being triggered alot.

In some ways I've seen some big differences in the past 3-4 four months, especially physically. My battle continues to be psychological.  Long story short; shortly after withdrawal my anxiety skyrocketed and resulted into full blown hypochondria, which eventually lead to constant fear about my mental health (psychosis, dreamstates, amnesia, etc.) which also gave way to existential questions/crisis. These things still bother me daily, but I think my body (and mind) are finally handling them better.

Frankly, it's a weird feeling to be calm. It's strange for me to read something and not be sent into a panic or hours of rumination. I of course now ask the question though: is this a good thing / normal? I sometimes almost feel like I'm just floating through now, and the questions of whether any of this is real pop into my head... almost like I sometimes feel like a dream.

Was this by chance something you noticed once the anxiety began to settle?

My doctor said that it will probably take awhile for me to get used to feeling more "normal" and that it will probably be uncomfortable for awhile.

Thanks, and God bless.

yes, sounds like it.  My anxiety began to settle around year 2 to year 3 ish.  It was time and Claire Weekes Method

Lexparo 10mg user for 2.5 years. Last dose was 2/27/2008 after a fast 1 month taper. Recovered around 2011. Had issues with depression, anxiety, akathasia, inner restlessness, vertigo, insomnia, loss of appetite, eye floaters just to name a few. Basically rode it out, employing the Dr. Claire Weekes method.

Took Cipro in July of 2014 and have been having set backs with nausea, vertigo, anxiety (racing thoughts), and depression the last half of 2014.

• Moderator Emeritus
On 3/15/2018 at 2:13 AM, Bobo32 said:

Hey Aero,

You look much thinner and healthier! Did you get into a workout routine? If so how often do you workout a week?  or is it just withdrawal?

Thanks

Hi Bobo, I began walking 5 times a week, 30min per day.  I also backed off on eating a lot of high calorie stuff

Lexparo 10mg user for 2.5 years. Last dose was 2/27/2008 after a fast 1 month taper. Recovered around 2011. Had issues with depression, anxiety, akathasia, inner restlessness, vertigo, insomnia, loss of appetite, eye floaters just to name a few. Basically rode it out, employing the Dr. Claire Weekes method.

Took Cipro in July of 2014 and have been having set backs with nausea, vertigo, anxiety (racing thoughts), and depression the last half of 2014.

• Moderator Emeritus
On 3/15/2018 at 2:55 AM, bhasski said:

This is a lot of time....

When did you start seeing the improvements that are noticeable enough.. 

I  am  2 years off...  Feels like lost .. difficult to get involved with people and daily activities.

around Month 12-14 ish is when I noticed improvement

• Moderator Emeritus
On 3/15/2018 at 9:17 AM, Zeipii said:

Is it so that you never had PSSD? Sorry to ask, but not at least on your signature. Your recovery is inspirational. I have both PSSD and anhedonia in a severe way. Getting hopeless, no development in 11 mths.

it took me almost 4 years for my PSSD to resolve as well as anhedonia.  Yours may be shorter but recovery is there.

• Moderator Emeritus
On 4/2/2018 at 3:06 AM, Bobo32 said:

Im a little over a year now off all psych drugs i have a lot of improvement but still dont enjoy the things i used too before the drugs. I just dont enjoy them and most of the time Im thinking about healing and health issues and stopped envjoying lie.

I think zyprexa is the drug that is most responsible for this and I still dont have my brain back.

Did you experience these aero? It's like anhedonia and a slowed brain function at the same time. Cognitive issues as well.

Are those reversible or will they persist?

Thank you

yes i did experience them and they resolved as well.  nothing persists anymore.  I am myself, normal and happy again.  I dont think about wd anymore and neither will you.

• Moderator Emeritus
On 4/12/2018 at 3:52 PM, bgoggles1 said:

Hi there! Did you have terrible brain sensations? Such as extreme dizziness, the brain zapping or moving around or even swelling?? That's my worst symptom and it's hard to function! I have terrible pressure in the brain and head into face. 

yep, I had the dizziness/vertigo really bad!  Brain zaps once when i missed my Lexapro dose

• Moderator Emeritus
On 4/21/2018 at 6:20 AM, Liamb123456 said:

Hi aero congratulations on being healed just did you have any digestive issues in withdrawals??

Thank you. Yes I did. Nausea for months. 

11 hours ago, Aeroman said:

Any diarrhoea or consitipation or bloating?? Also how long were you on meds for??

On 12/3/2017 at 9:29 PM, Aeroman said:

obsessive and intense fear! I hated it. I felt like a 5 year old watching a very scary movie. I felt like a prisoner in my own mind. I also remember having issues with short term memory, focus issues, concentration issues.

I watched a lot of TV to burn time. I read a lot of Claire Weekes, listened to her mp3s (free online). I read a lot of forums (PP, drugs.com, anxiety forums). I communicated with 4 people throughout my journey (some I still keep in touch with). We were all going through WD. I also chatted with 3 recovered folks who kept assuring me I was going to be OK (and I doubted and doubted).

I'm 8 months out off Zoloft ct I was on it for 8 month only just wanted as Ye quick question it's like I can watch tele it's like my brain has no interest in it if that makes sense were you like that out at & months cold turkey like I'm watching but I find it so hard to follow what's going on or retain information we're you like that???

Just now, Liamb123456 said:

I'm 8 months out off Zoloft ct I was on it for 8 month only just wanted as Ye quick question it's like I can watch tele it's like my brain has no interest in it if that makes sense were you like that out at & months cold turkey like I'm watching but I find it so hard to follow what's going on or retain information we're you like that???

I meant to say I can't watch tele 

On ‎13‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 8:29 AM, Aeroman said:

obsessive and intense fear! I hated it. I felt like a 5 year old watching a very scary movie. I felt like a prisoner in my own mind.

This is kicking my backside...........morning anxiety, fear, nausea and thoughts of impending doom! Fear of everything but nothing!

Totally agoraphobic.........IF this anxiety and fear would release I would be ~80% recovered and be able to return to life in the outside world with minor physical symptoms like some muscle twitching, some sleep issues, fatigue and GI disturbances.

only 6 1/2 months off so I guess I just need more of that great healing power.....TIME!

Zoloft: Sometime early in 2014 Three days only. Torture!

Lexapro: Early 2015- Mid 2015 10mg

Lexapro: Mid 2015-March 2017 20mg

Tapered too fast, Withdrawal started through April-June 2017. Told by Doctor that it was rebound anxiety and have now developed MDD

Pristiq: July 2017-October 2017 50mg (total 56 days)

Lexapro: October 2017-October 2017 10mg (6 days)

Lexapro: October 2017-October 2017 20mg (5 days)

COLD TURKEY>>>>>>>>>>>>October 11,2017

On 2/1/2018 at 9:14 PM, Aeroman said:

Folks, happy new year. I ended up drinking a lot on NYE and woke up with a tough hangover. I had the typical nausea and stuff yesterday but ended up getting depressed in the afternoon and still have it today. Also a mix of anxiety. Anyone else go through this? I am just riding out this funk. 

Mate that normal feel like that after drinking  alcohol I felt I like that even before I took antidepressants  

14 hours ago, PSVT said:

This is kicking my backside...........morning anxiety, fear, nausea and thoughts of impending doom! Fear of everything but nothing!

Totally agoraphobic.........IF this anxiety and fear would release I would be ~80% recovered and be able to return to life in the outside world with minor physical symptoms like some muscle twitching, some sleep issues, fatigue and GI disturbances.

only 6 1/2 months off so I guess I just need more of that great healing power.....TIME!

Hey sorry your going true this my impending doom has died down a good bit so will yours hang on.. also what gi issues do you suffer with from withdrawals?? I have them too 

10 hours ago, Liamb123456 said:

also what gi issues do you suffer with from withdrawals?? I have them too 

Hi Liam

Mostly IBS type stuff.........food sensitivities, urgency to use bathroom, inconsistent stools and cramps etc.

It was extreme about a month ago. Felt like I had swallowed a bunch of razor blades. Also while evacuating it was hell, unbearable!!!  This has subsided now.

Tapered too fast, Withdrawal started through April-June 2017. Told by Doctor that it was rebound anxiety and have now developed MDD

15 hours ago, PSVT said:

Hi Liam

Mostly IBS type stuff.........food sensitivities, urgency to use bathroom, inconsistent stools and cramps etc.

It was extreme about a month ago. Felt like I had swallowed a bunch of razor blades. Also while evacuating it was hell, unbearable!!!  This has subsided now.

Ye me too I have bloating 24/7 is sending me crazy Ye I have sometimes constipation then looses stools did you ever have stomach issues till you came off these meds.. did you come off cold turkey 

9 hours ago, Liamb123456 said:

Ye me too I have bloating 24/7 is sending me crazy Ye I have sometimes constipation then looses stools did you ever have stomach issues till you came off these meds.. did you come off cold turkey 

Yes, I came off cold turkey. I was extremely ill within a week or two of starting the medication and after another 6 - 7 weeks of begging my doctor to get me off the drugs because of the side effects (of which she then prescribed benzos to start chasing the side effects/symptoms of the Pristiq) she sent me to a psych doc saying that she doesn't know what to do and that she thinks that Pristiq is probably "not the right medication" for me. No F***ing joke. I went to the Psych doc and asked her to get me off the Pristiq and she gave me the usual..."like a diabetic needs insulin" and "you'll need these for the duration"...and "go have some blood tests etc, because we will need to address all of your issues with further additional medicines"!

She pulled me off Prisitiq immediately with a three day wash out period and started me on Lexapro.In the second week I thought I was going to harm myself and had the most horrific and gory nightmares so I stopped C/T from that and have not gone back, No, Not ideal but no one wanted to help me OFF these poisons only wanted me to get ON these poisons plus more so, I have been in withdrawal agony and hell ever since Oct 11, 2017. 

I will also add that I was on Lexapro prior to the Pristiq because I had Paroxysmal Supra Ventricular Tachycardia (atrioventricular nodal re-entrant tachycardia) that was misdiagnosed as "anxiety" on numerous occasions by many hospitals and doctors even when my heart was recorded at beating at 230 bpm. This was resolved in August of 2017 with day surgery catheter ablation. So now I'm dealing from the iatrogenic damage caused by unnecessary medications I never needed for a "mental health illness" I never had.

I have always suffered from a little bit of IBS throughout my whole life but, what I am experiencing now is a whole new level!!!!

Sucks to be me right now!!!

54 minutes ago, PSVT said:

Yes, I came off cold turkey. I was extremely ill within a week or two of starting the medication and after another 6 - 7 weeks of begging my doctor to get me off the drugs because of the side effects (of which she then prescribed benzos to start chasing the side effects/symptoms of the Pristiq) she sent me to a psych doc saying that she doesn't know what to do and that she thinks that Pristiq is probably "not the right medication" for me. No F***ing joke. I went to the Psych doc and asked her to get me off the Pristiq and she gave me the usual..."like a diabetic needs insulin" and "you'll need these for the duration"...and "go have some blood tests etc, because we will need to address all of your issues with further additional medicines"!

She pulled me off Prisitiq immediately with a three day wash out period and started me on Lexapro.In the second week I thought I was going to harm myself and had the most horrific and gory nightmares so I stopped C/T from that and have not gone back, No, Not ideal but no one wanted to help me OFF these poisons only wanted me to get ON these poisons plus more so, I have been in withdrawal agony and hell ever since Oct 11, 2017. 

I will also add that I was on Lexapro prior to the Pristiq because I had Paroxysmal Supra Ventricular Tachycardia (atrioventricular nodal re-entrant tachycardia) that was misdiagnosed as "anxiety" on numerous occasions by many hospitals and doctors even when my heart was recorded at beating at 230 bpm. This was resolved in August of 2017 with day surgery catheter ablation. So now I'm dealing from the iatrogenic damage caused by unnecessary medications I never needed for a "mental health illness" I never had.

I have always suffered from a little bit of IBS throughout my whole life but, what I am experiencing now is a whole new level!!!!

Hi there PSVT just like to say your not alone I have had light ibs problems in the past, since being off vensir now just over 3 months the Gi problems and ibs are through the roof, ibs have pain all day long driving me crazy, I'm happy I read this post it gives me hope I know I'm not alone thanks keep up good work 

150mg vensir from 2007 until September 2016, prozac 20mg from November until January 2017,vensir again 150mg until June then 75mg Vensir until end of July then sertaline 25mg _50mg until beginning of September then back on vensir 75 mg 3weeks onto 150 mg until end of November, just wanted off, Dr said to reduce, too fast, I take 10mg zolpidem Every night  last 10 years, sometimes 2_6 mg diazepam late evening time 

2 hours ago, PSVT said:

Sorry hear that mate I really am just ******* nightmare what we're going true and you weren't even on meds long were you??

On ‎26‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 11:11 AM, Liamb123456 said:

Sorry hear that mate I really am just ******* nightmare what we're going true and you weren't even on meds long were you??

I was originally on Lexapro for around 1 1/2 years but I was off that for three months or so and in hindsight only noticed Depression as a withdrawal symptom which is when the doctor prescribed me Pristiq. It took me a month before I started Prisitq because I just didn't want anymore meds. That's when my SVT was finally diagnosed and my doctor convinced my wife who convinced me to start Pristiq. "It will help with the stress over the next couple of months while I have  heart surgery" the doctor said. Well it only made things much much worse. About a week later I started getting very ill and have been ever since. 

On 23/4/2018 at 3:42 AM, Aeroman said:

Sorry aero man for all questions were you still suffer With deep dark depression 8 months out 

On 3/11/2017 at 8:22 AM, waves12 said:

This has been an interesting read, such hope for everyone. I was wondering what I am meant to be doing to recover? I do work from home part time, a struggle, and meet up with friends when I can but nothing seems to ease the symptoms, real bad brain fog all the time and anhendonia. Is it really a case of time and patience? Will these symptoms subside on their own ? I feel at times I must be doing something wrong or not doing something that I should be. Such a challenge everyday and want it to end but of course I cant magic myself better just feel that I cant cope with this.  I have been off AD for almost 9 months now cold turkey. It seems that if this is the rest of my life it is too hard but have no alternative but to keep going.

Have you seen anymore improvement 

• Moderator Emeritus

It really is a case of time and patience. I know that the phrase, "hang in there" is said frequently but in all honesty, it's the only way to go. Reading about wd helped me pass time. 

Hi Aeroman,

im just wondering if you were working during your withdrawal? How bad was your fatigue? Sorry if you’ve already answered this previously- just don’t have the brain power to read through everything. 

Seroquel 10-30mg nightly late July 2017- September 2017

Amitriptyline 25-150 mg late October 2017- mid February 2018

Occasional hydroxizine/antihistamine usage throughout  

Phenibut 6000 mg every 48 hours April 2017- July 2017

Currently taking 1.5 mg klonopin

Supplements: Pantothenic Acid 1000mg extended release

On 5/3/2018 at 6:20 PM, Aeroman said:

It really is a case of time and patience. I know that the phrase, "hang in there" is said frequently but in all honesty, it's the only way to go. Reading about wd helped me pass time. 

Sorry aeroman last question mate did you have any vision problems did it get better for you?? 

• Moderator Emeritus
On 5/5/2018 at 5:40 PM, Evss said:

Hi Aeroman,

im just wondering if you were working during your withdrawal? How bad was your fatigue? Sorry if you’ve already answered this previously- just don’t have the brain power to read through everything. 

Hello yes I was working during my years in withdrawal. But it was really bad and I had a hard time staying awake. I feel tired all the time. I also had a lot of brain fog and short-term memory issues. Everything was resolved and now I sleep good and have a lot of energy

• Moderator Emeritus
On 5/5/2018 at 6:28 PM, Liamb123456 said:

Sorry aeroman last question mate did you have any vision problems did it get better for you?? 

The only vision problems I had or the eye floaters that kicked in about a year two. I have got so used to it that I don't even think about it anymore

33 minutes ago, Aeroman said:

Hello yes I was working during my years in withdrawal. But it was really bad and I had a hard time staying awake. I feel tired all the time. I also had a lot of brain fog and short-term memory issues. Everything was resolved and now I sleep good and have a lot of energy

Hey Aeroman. I have that brain fatigued and tiredness and I am wondering what you have done or taken to feel that energy again ? Been 4 years off all meds after a good 4 years of WD.

Thanks man

2007-2012started Effexor xr 225mg -150mg- Varied2months of Taper,(March 22/2012 Off Med/in W/D)Currently No medicationMarch 22/2012- August 16/2012 - Totally Off Effexor( Rough Rough time) Reinstatement for a week(didn't work)****** New Doctor******* Very nice/helpful and in touch.Tried Zoloft- No successAUGUST 17/2012- STARTED 37.5 EFFEXOR FOR ONE WEEK - NOT GOOD < STOPPED.Started Buspar Oct 11th 2012----10 mg for the first 7 days and then 15mg a day---- Taking a new route----Racing thoughts - Gone.Oct 9th ( Done Zoloft,wellbutrin week project trial to feel better) - OFFICIALLY OFF ANTI DEPRESSANT !Oct 26 - Raised Buspar to 20mg a day- Tolerating wellJan 2nd 2013-

Reduce Buspar until full off march 20th 2015 Off all medication !

Tried natural supplements to no avail

Gluten/sugar free since december 2013

4 hours ago, MrAnxious said:

Hey Aeroman. I have that brain fatigued and tiredness and I am wondering what you have done or taken to feel that energy again ? Been 4 years off all meds after a good 4 years of WD.

Thanks man

How long were you on meds for did you taper or cold turkey 

Short taper and protracted wd after 7 years use.

2007-2012started Effexor xr 225mg -150mg- Varied2months of Taper,(March 22/2012 Off Med/in W/D)Currently No medicationMarch 22/2012- August 16/2012 - Totally Off Effexor( Rough Rough time) Reinstatement for a week(didn't work)****** New Doctor******* Very nice/helpful and in touch.Tried Zoloft- No successAUGUST 17/2012- STARTED 37.5 EFFEXOR FOR ONE WEEK - NOT GOOD < STOPPED.Started Buspar Oct 11th 2012----10 mg for the first 7 days and then 15mg a day---- Taking a new route----Racing thoughts - Gone.Oct 9th ( Done Zoloft,wellbutrin week project trial to feel better) - OFFICIALLY OFF ANTI DEPRESSANT !Oct 26 - Raised Buspar to 20mg a day- Tolerating wellJan 2nd 2013-

Hello.

I had a brief window that lasted 1/2 day or all day. In that window I felt everything different and I felt like my normal self, but it was not perfect, it was not quite normal, I was more impulsive than I really am, I did not have my normal cognitive capacity, nor my good memory, etc.

Please, those of you who have experience, I'll be grateful if you tell me how does a window feel exactly? What changes? Are there more windows once you've had a couple of brief windows? More time, more normal? More often? I need to know.

Since JUN 2016: Sertraline. Took for 1 year, reduced & removed from 100 mg in 2 months. OFF Sertraline since 11 AUG 2017

-OCT and NOV 2017: Hipericum-St.Johns Worth

-25 DEC 2017: took sertraline 1 pill 50 mg

-Since end DEC 2017: Diazepam 5 mg. Reduced gradually. OFF Diazepam since 30 MAR 2018. 

-Since end DEC 2017: magnesium, omega3. 

11 hours ago, musk said:

Hello.

I had a brief window that lasted 1/2 day or all day. In that window I felt everything different and I felt like my normal self, but it was not perfect, it was not quite normal, I was more impulsive than I really am, I did not have my normal cognitive capacity, nor my good memory, etc.

Please, those of you who have experience, I'll be grateful if you tell me how does a window feel exactly? What changes? Are there more windows once you've had a couple of brief windows? More time, more normal? More often? I need to know.

Windows are when you feel good and waves are when you feel bad. Windows get longer and longer the farther you get out of WD, waves can come at anytime and make you feel like you have never made progress, but you are. Withdrawal just takes time away from drugs, alot of time. Exercise , eat healthy and take care of your spirit :) I had 4 years of heavy withdrawal but I believe the worst is over now. I feel okay. Not great , not bad , just even you know. All the best in your recovery. Fish oil really helps too 

Aeroman, have you had hyper sensitivities to supplement, food, drinks etc? If yes to any, how long did it go away?

I recently had a severe reaction to MSG containing food at 8 months off, one month prior to that, passed out after a MRI. Never had problems before stopping lexapro. 

thanks!

lex

Drug free Sep. 23 2017

2009 Mar.: lexapro 10mg for headache for 2 weeks.

2009-2012: on and off 1/4 to 1/3 of 10mg

2012 June--2013 Jan,: 1/4-1/3 of 10mg generic, bad jaw pain

2013 Jan-Mar: 10 mg generic. severe jaw and head pain;

2013 Mar--Aug. started tapering (liquid ever since) from 10 to 5 (one step) then gradually down to 2.25 mg by July. first ever panic attack, severe head/jaw pain

2013 Aug.: back to 2.75 mg; Nov: back to Brand Lex. 2.75mg -- 3mg,

2014 June: stopped PPI, head pressure/numbness. up-dosed 4.5mg, severe reaction mental symptoms added on

2014 Aug--2015 Aug: Micro taper down to 3.2mg, .025mg (<1%) cut holding 2-3 weeks.

2015 Aug 15th, Accidental one dose of 4.2mg. worsening brain non-functional, swollen head, body, coma like, DR

2016 Feb., started dosing 10am through 11 pm everyday 2/13--3.2mg, 3/15-- 2.9mg, 4/19-- 2.6mg, 6/26--2.2mg, 7/22 --1.9mg, 8/16--1.8mg,8/31--1.7m g, 9/13--1.6mg, 9/27--1.5mg, 10/8--1.4mg, 10/14--1.3mg, 11/1--1.2mg, 11/29--1.1mg, 12/12--1mg, 12/22--0.9mg

2017: 1/7--0.8mg, 1/15--0.7mg, 1/17--0.6mg, 1/20--0.52, 1/21--0.4mg, 1/22--0.26, 1/23--0.2, 2/13--0.13mg, 2/20--0.06mg, 3/18--0.13mg, 6/1--0.12mg, 7/6--0.1mg, 7/14--0.08mg, 8/17--0.04mg, 8/20--0.03mg, 8/28--0.02mg, 9/6--0.0205mg, 9/8--0.02mg, 9/17--0.015mg, 9/20--0.01mg, 9/21--0.0048mg, 9/22--0.0001mg,

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2017 at 5:40 AM, Aeroman said:

what you described was EXACTLY like me, in 2008.  On Feb 27, 2008, I took the last dose of Lexapro after a 1-month fast taper per the doctor's order.  At day 3, I felt moody.  At Day 5, I felt nauseous, moody, dizzy.  That lasted for 3 or so months.  I called that Phase I.

Phase II kicked in around month 4ish.  It was very distinct from Phase I.  What did I feel you ask?  

- through the roof anxiety

- crippling depression (worst than the original issue)

- insomnia

- weight loss

- restlessness

- 4am wake up call (if I slept)

- racing thoughts

- head fog; depersonalization

- existing, not living.

Around Month 12, I felt a bunch of relief but I was left with anhedonia.  After awhile, it all got better.  I would tell folks that I felt like I was in a waiting room waiting for my number to be called and recover from all of this mess.  Before, I would wake up dreading mornings.  Now, I couldn't wait to work on hobbies or spend time with my wife.  It does get better, trust me.

Whether you believe it or not, recovery WILL happen!

It’s great to hear your story. I’ve tapered off 20mg of lexapro, slow but big drops as per the doc- 20 to 10, and now on 5mg. I’m stuck here still have horrible emotional symptoms, and too scared to take the leap to 0mg. I’m afraid of what’s to come when not taking any at all 😞

Hi! I’m JustCope. 

Currently tapering off 20mg lexapro. I’m about 10 weeks in and at 5mg- kinda fast I realise- stupidly listened to a GP who spoke to me for 5 mins about stopping lexapro. 🤕

On 5/18/2018 at 7:06 AM, Justcope said:

It’s great to hear your story. I’ve tapered off 20mg of lexapro, slow but big drops as per the doc- 20 to 10, and now on 5mg. I’m stuck here still have horrible emotional symptoms, and too scared to take the leap to 0mg. I’m afraid of what’s to come when not taking any at all 😞

Probably best not to jump from that far (5mg) I started getting extreme withdrawal at around 3mg. 

2005-2015 sertaline, 2015 to November 2018 escatalopram. Used liquid titration to drop doses. By 0.5mg at first then drops as small as 0.01mg at end of taper. Jumped of at 0.02mg

6 hours ago, Itzakadoozee said:

Probably best not to jump from that far (5mg) I started getting extreme withdrawal at around 3mg. 

How have you coped? Have you kept going on 3mg? Gone back up or stayed at 3 mg until there is a bit of stability. 

Thsts where I don’t know what to do. Do you just ride it through? 

Hi! I’m JustCope. 

Currently tapering off 20mg lexapro. I’m about 10 weeks in and at 5mg- kinda fast I realise- stupidly listened to a GP who spoke to me for 5 mins about stopping lexapro. 🤕