Happy2Heal

Collecting GOOD things, put your good stuff here!!

Happy2Heal   
Happy2Heal

so many good things!!

sometimes it may seem impossible to find something to appreciate, something to be happy or grateful for, but there's always something.

even the so-called "little things"- because the little things aren't really so little.

pets. people who are kind. music to lighten your mood. things being "normal" after a hard time. finding that things are going better than you expected. getting things done. that feeling of accomplishment. being able to relax.

I was offered a ride to the grocery store, this is a very good thing, as it can take a lot longer by bus. I don't mind taking the bus but sometimes it's nice to be able to go in, get what you want and get right home without all those stops along the way to let other ppl off--- and of course, the bus doesn't stop right in front of m door, like my friend will. It's her last day with her car, she can't afford it any more and is giving to her granddaughter. So she kindly included me in her "last trip to run errands with the car"

happy to have friends who think of me!!

:)

apathetic   
apathetic

Started being with my pet more, helping people around the Internet... 

And I have an awesome friend.

Vonnegutjunky   
Vonnegutjunky

I recently realized, after years of fear that I kindled on my Paxil 2 years ago and got akathisia - I'm not going crazy! I'm going to heal! This is the most awesome thing for me as I now have hope and a plan towards healing- I really had no idea what was wrong with me for so long  ❤️🙏❤️

I am also greatful for my significant other who allowed me to not work these past 2 years - and for my children who are my favorite people on the planet , and my grandson who is a gorgeous little charmer - 

gigi63   
gigi63

I am grateful for my life, my loved ones, my God. I am grateful that in spite of all the pain, healing is coming in small little ways bridging hope to reality.