GiaK

All diets are bullsh*t

GiaK

from the article: All diets are bullsh*thttps://beyondmeds.com/2017/08/12/all-diets-are-bullsht/

When one is grossly imbalanced or grossly deficient in various nutrients it gets more complex. Sometimes what we need most we can’t even tolerate because we’re so dysregulated. (See: Hypersensitivities) At those times we do the best we can in spite of what all the know-it-alls tell us about exactly what we should be doing even though they’ve never been in our bodies and have no idea what they’re talking about. There are no rules. We learn to be kind to ourselves on this journey. We must. In paying attention to my experience and learning to be kind to myself I’ve learned to be compassionate to both myself and others. This life is one heck of a challenging trip. For all of us.  (read more here)

AliG

Withdrawal is also a challenging trip . I  love your message about learning to be compassionate to ourselves and others.We do learn to be kind to ourselves during this journey.

Edited by AliG

GiaK

it certainly helps the healing process to be gentle and compassionate with ourselves.