JustCallMeJane

Hi Kristine,

Sorry to hear you're going through hell again today. I wish I could airmail hugs to you. You're right, it is only temporary, however hellish it is at the moment. Baby steps hun. HUGS :wub:

Kristine

Thank you For the Hugs Jane,  I hope you finally managed some sleep in the wee hours of the morning and tonight is uninterrupted sleep.  Hugs. K xo

FarmGirlWorks
1 hour ago, Kristine said:

My mood is very flat and dark.  The deep dispair has returned but again I can't cry.  So no release in that department. Sleep has been 4-5 hours but waking 2 times on average.  Trembling from the inside out. Tight chest. Thankfully the headache is not heading towards a migraine.  Thankfully no nausea.

Hey Kristine, hang in there! I love how you are noticing the things you are grateful for... that helps me when I'm in a low, low place.

Kristine
7 minutes ago, FarmGirlWorks said:

Hey Kristine, hang in there! I love how you are noticing the things you are grateful for... that helps me when I'm in a low, low place.

Thank you FGW,  I have just realised I haven't dropped by your thread for some time.  Will soon. K xox

JS11

Oh my friend,

I am so very sorry you are struggling so.  It makes total sense with everything going on that you forgot to take your medicine at the right time.  Oh, I have done that and the penalty is not kind.  A brutal and unnecessary reminder of the impact these nasty things have on us.  

Is there anything at all that offers you relief or is it the worst of 4 letter words--time? 

Know that I am thinking of you and sending you a hug from oh so far away.  

Hoping some relief heads your way soonest.

take care,

JS11 

P.S.  Keep swearing at those voices.

Kristine
14 minutes ago, JS11 said:

Is there anything at all that offers you relief or is it the worst of 4 letter words--time? 

Hey lovely JS,  Yes, I think I may have found something helpful.  I had an idea today and it was actually because of you.  On your thread you mentioned the following.....

On 20/01/2018 at 1:46 PM, JS11 said:

Wild little Brownie.  One of my favorite books growing up was called The Part Time Dog.  The main character, Brownie, was a little dog who ate breakfast at one house, dinner at another and slept at a third.  Each family (the women of the house were in charge), thought Brownie was someone else's dog.  Then one day the dog catcher took trusting little Brownie to the pokie.  The three ladies adopted Brownie and fenced in their backyards.  So Brownie belonged to all of them.  

I love that story and it still makes me cry....

Just sayin'

xoxo,

JS

Then RS said (Hi RS!)......

12 hours ago, RachelSusan said:

Oh my goodness, I remember that book, The Part Time Dog. I loved that story.  I had forgotten all about it until I read your post. Thanks for reminding me.

I have never heard of or read 'The Part Time Dog'....but it got me thinking.  As a child I would disappear into the world of books.  I was the kid with her book and torch under the bed sheets in the middle of the night. One of my favourite authors was Enid Blyton.  You name it I read it.  Anyway, this lead me to amazon and they have a free 30day audio book trial. So, I downloaded 'The Enchanted Wood' ....read by Kate Winslet. It's glorious. I've been listening to it in the foetal position in bed......it has actually calmed me down....might seem strange to some people but hey, if it works what's the harm!  Lord, if im not careful I'm going to start sucking my thumb!!!! 

Thank you JS for unwittingly leading me towards some peace ☺️ K xox

Kristine

....also JS, I've used up my Four letter word quota for the day 😉 K xox

Longestroadhome

Audible has literally saved my life so many times during withdwal. Lexapro destroyed my ability to read but Audible gave it back! I find it so soothing and am glad it is helping you right now. 

Kristine
5 minutes ago, Longestroadhome said:

Audible has literally saved my life so many times during withdwal. Lexapro destroyed my ability to read but Audible gave it back! I find it so soothing and am glad it is helping you right now. 

Hi LRH,  I had forgotten that you listed audio books in your toolbox!  I've got a memory like a sieve.  You must have planted the original seed in this mushy brain of mine.  I never thought I'd be listening to an audio children's story...but I was in such a horrible place today, I was grasping at straws! And it worked! A simple calming story about an enchanted wood and the magic faraway tree!!  Do you have any favourites...any soothing narrators? K xo

JS11

Hi K.,

Books are magic.  I am not really able to read anything other than this site and short newspaper or magazine articles.  How lovely that you got some relief and touched on some pleasant childhood memories as well.

Hope it continues to soothe your soul.

xoxo,

JS

Kristine
3 hours ago, JS11 said:

Books are magic.  I am not really able to read anything other than this site and short newspaper or magazine articles.  How lovely that you got some relief and touched on some pleasant childhood memories as well.

Hope it continues to soothe your soul.

Thank you JS,  Yes, books are magic...I had forgotten how soothing these stories can be 🙂 I'll be at your protest march in spirit...hope you don't loose your voice! K xo

JS11

Hey K.,

No, not much yelling.  Not so much in the mood today.  But was a good feeling to be there.  Saw some familiar faces which is always nice.

Hope your symptoms are easing up a bit.  

take care,

JS