Meeto

Driving

Meeto

I wanted to know if anyone's driving has been affected in any form; panic, concentration, syncope, dizziness etc.

When this all started started for me I would black out and appear near my destination with no recollection of me getting there.  This happened a few times while walking, but primarily in the car.  I also seem to have trouble concentrating while driving and at times can't remember parts of my car ride for a few minutes.

ultimatumprisoncell

This has affected me horribly. Shortly after I began weaning from Effexor is when I first noticed it. Not long after I found a Journal Abstract warning that driving while attempting to wean or discontinue from Effexor IS DANGEROUS. I've no doubt there's A crossover in this pathology to other psychiatric meds as well. If the article is not listed in the Resources sections of the site I will happily provide a link.

Best Wishes,

UPC

Meeto
20 hours ago, ultimatumprisoncell said:

This has affected me horribly. Shortly after I began weaning from Effexor is when I first noticed it. Not long after I found a Journal Abstract warning that driving while attempting to wean or discontinue from Effexor IS DANGEROUS. I've no doubt there's A crossover in this pathology to other psychiatric meds as well. If the article is not listed in the Resources sections of the site I will happily provide a link.

Best Wishes,

UPC

If you could provide the link that would be great, thank you!