Vanora

Antidepressants and benzos - prescribed drug dependence in Scotland

Vanora

If any wish to submit something for the Scottish petition on Prescribed Drug Dependence and Withdrawal there is still time, the deadline is the 15th of February. You don't have to be from Scotland. Detail your problems taking and withdrawing from antidepressants and/or benzos and send by email to petitions@parliament.scot and quote PE01651 in the subject heading. Keep to a maximum of 3 sides of A4 ( UK size of paper, for Americans/Canadians the size is smaller, aim for 2.5 pages) and you can't name for legal reasons any doctors you have consulted. Tell them if you wish to remain anonymous.

Quote from the RxISK website:  

"If anyone has any brainwaves in respect of this petition - ways to expose Scottish ministers and their advisers to the horrors of PSSD or PGAD - we'd love to hear them."  

Send any ideas to RxISK or post here. Thank you.

neroli

I've sent my submission in to the Petition just now.  Thank you for posting this.

On 1/30/2018 at 12:10 PM, Vanora said:

If any wish to submit something for the Scottish petition on Prescribed Drug Dependence and Withdrawal there is still time, the deadline is the 15th of February. You don't have to be from Scotland. Detail your problems taking and withdrawing from antidepressants and/or benzos and send by email to petitions@parliament.scot and quote PE01651 in the subject heading. Keep to a maximum of 3 sides of A4 ( UK size of paper, for Americans/Canadians the size is smaller, aim for 2.5 pages) and you can't name for legal reasons any doctors you have consulted. Tell them if you wish to remain anonymous.

Vanora
10 hours ago, neroli said:

I've sent my submission in to the Petition just now.  Thank you for posting this.

That's wonderful neroli, thank you very much. Our case becomes all the stronger with every extra submission.