Jorge24

Confused

Jorge24

How do you tell your family, friend's pastor when your feeling so detach from life? They know am in bad stage of my life but am scared to tell em how ecxtaly i been feeling i know they won't understand and don't wanna scared my family anymore. So here i am to anybody reading this am in need of talking to a k someone here. This feeling of feeling detach, mental confusion, brain fog, dp dr is getting. Any one out there tell me this feelings eventually go away plz. I can't enjoy what i used to and that also freaks me out. And to anyone going trough withdrawal am here you as well.  

Anyone don't mind telling me am going crazy that i aint the only one that's feel this way plz

May God bless us to recover soon. 

Henry

Hi

I don’t have any advice because I don’t have experience of being on the meds but just want to say hang in there. I’m sure somebody will be here to give you advice soon.

what drugs are you taking?

nz11

People please consider a Scottish submission.

Jorge24
2 hours ago, Henry said:

Hi

I don’t have any advice because I don’t have experience of being on the meds but just want to say hang in there. I’m sure somebody will be here to give you advice soon.

what drugs are you taking?

Am off the drugs. Took Zoloft 25mg for just 2 month's. 

Jorge24
32 minutes ago, nz11 said:

People please consider a Scottish submission.

What is exactly that?

nz11

All is explained in my drug sig.

Jorge24

Where do i find it?

nz11

In my drug sig.

Dalalea

Hang in there! I feel the same way many times. They say we’ll get through it and heal. I’m praying you get some relief soon!

Jorge24

It defiently sucks huh. That's true that's what they be telling me all the time but there moments where you doubt yourself and you gotta let people that went trough this to tell you is all normal and we will heal. 

I'll be praying for you to! How long r you off?