Methods of administration

alexjuice

So...

Has anyone taken meds, say benzos, via an alternative method to ingestion?

Say I took my pills some other way... Intravenously or rectally... I'd bypass the gut, yes?

Anyone know where I can find someone to game out how my gut might react if I changed methods of administration. I was thinking maybe a nerd-druggie site like erowid could help me.

I bring this up because I seem btwn the rock and another rock. Benzos are, for me, like the old joke about women. Can't live with em, can't stop taking them... Can i divorcie my benzos from the enteric ns and then taper rationally but without needing to swallow the b@strds... Would I want to?

(not having a good week. But 5 days sugarsober... Ya... Hurt my voice again. Boo...)

Alex

"Well my ship's been split to splinters and it's sinking fast
I'm drowning in the poison, got no future, got no past
But my heart is not weary, it's light and it's free
I've got nothing but affection for all those who sailed with me.

Everybody's moving, if they ain't already there
Everybody's got to move somewhere
Stick with me baby, stick with me anyhow
Things should start to get interesting right about now."

- Zimmerman

Just to clarify, I'm not contemplating doing anything differently with he tablets I have. More a hypothetical... I wonder if how much diaz interacts with the gut lining. I wonder... If I got a vial could I taper off my gut before I taper off my CNS?

"Well my ship's been split to splinters and it's sinking fast
I'm drowning in the poison, got no future, got no past
But my heart is not weary, it's light and it's free
I've got nothing but affection for all those who sailed with me.

Everybody's moving, if they ain't already there
Everybody's got to move somewhere
Stick with me baby, stick with me anyhow
Things should start to get interesting right about now."

- Zimmerman

Have you tried sublingually? Place the benzo under you tongue and let it melt. It should take 30-45 seconds to dissolve.

That is great that you are off the sugar. I believe that the more sugar you eat the more you crave. I have found that when I don't eat sugar I don't even think about it. Arnold Schwarzenegger called sugar "white death", I agree with him.

Withdrew cold turkey from six medications: Celexa, Zyprexa, Depakote, Ativan, Ambien and Phentermine in 2002. It has been 10 years since I told polypharmacy to take a hike and have joined this forum to let others know that success is possible and to hopefully save people from experiencing the suffering that I did under psychiatric "care".

MY STORY

"TENSION is when we try to be who we think we should be, RELAXATION is when we are who we really are."

Also, I do not know what benzo you take, but I think they do manufacture a sublingual dissolvable version of klonopin. If you are taking benzos long term klonopin is usually the one that it is recommended because of its long half life. In otherwords...speak to your doctor.

Withdrew cold turkey from six medications: Celexa, Zyprexa, Depakote, Ativan, Ambien and Phentermine in 2002. It has been 10 years since I told polypharmacy to take a hike and have joined this forum to let others know that success is possible and to hopefully save people from experiencing the suffering that I did under psychiatric "care".

MY STORY

"TENSION is when we try to be who we think we should be, RELAXATION is when we are who we really are."

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy