Distraut

Failing kidneys. Memory trouble. Big weight gain. The REAL legacy of a lifetime on depression pills...

Downbutnotout
16 hours ago, Distraut said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5520025/The-REAL-legacy-lifetime-depression-pills.html

• U.S. psychologist Lauren Slater has been taking depression medication for years
  • In her new book she reveals how its also had a devastating effect on her health
  • And yet the drug industry and psychiatry itself refuse to acknowledge the risks

Sounds like she didn’t think her brain was going to remodel itself without them.

DrugfreeProf

Wow, the news about how harmful these psych drugs are for the entire body is finally getting out into the mainstream. Great find, Distraut, thank you for posting!

powerback

A deal with the devil.the lady doesn't shy away from the fact they helped her  to achieve in her life ,not to discount her story for one second but as I sit here today in an excruciating wave of despair ,I would of loved the drugs help me to achieve and prosper . she is correct  with the  fact she couldn't get off the drugs and became seriously sick and suicidal .ide love a week of help from these drugs ,let alone 17 years .

I wonder who gets hold of that data in the science lab also .

Very interesting read .