• Announcements

Altostrata

Happy birthday, SurvivingAntidepressants.org community

26 posts in this topic

Hello --

This site was started in early March 2011. It's now a year old.

Thank you, everyone who's joined our community and added your voice. Your participation has made the site what it is -- a place where people can find honest information about tapering and withdrawal syndrome, and compassionate support and understanding from others in the same situation.

Thank you, volunteer administrators and moderators for keeping our site a safe place for recovery.

And thanks to the kind donors who have contributed money to keep this site afloat for all of us.

Health and healing to everyone,

Altostrata

Thank you so much for having the vision to bring this site to the web and to make it available to us.

Thank you Alto!

Hear, hear!

What a year it's been, speaking for me personally. This site has become such an important resource for information, support and fellowship for me. I feel less alone knowing you guys are here.

Thanks to everyone who contributes to this community. Special thanks to Altostrata, our administrator, for founding the site and working in the innumerable ways she does.

I'm so grateful for this community. I hope we will all look back one year from now, happy with our own personal progress and with the feeling that we've helped affect the world, that fewer folks will unwittingly fall victim to this game that has needlessly afflicted so many lives.

Alex

Bravo!!! I don't have the words to tell you how much this forum has helped me. Had it not been for the information posted here and the compassionate help from many members, I wouldn't be as far along on the road back, that's for darn sure. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Happy Birthday Surviving Antidepressants!!! Posted Image

Thank you to Alto and all the volunteers who give of their time and knowledge to help others.

As Alex once pointed out to me, participating in this forum helps me, too. I benefit from the advice and guidance here, but I also benefit from being able to help others.

Thanks for letting me be a part of this community - I give thanks for you every day. Posted Image

Love and light,

Happy Birthday Surviving Antidepressants!!! Posted Image

Thank you to Alto and all the volunteers who give of their time and knowledge to help others.

As Alex once pointed out to me, participating in this forum helps me, too. I benefit from the advice and guidance here, but I also benefit from being able to help others.

Thanks for letting me be a part of this community - I give thanks for you every day. Posted Image

Love and light,

Love your Smileys!

Hi all; Didn't realise I was stumbling into a birthday party... thanks to the pioneers..Happy birthday...

Rob

Happy birthday to SA and thank for the good work Alto! I was already far in protracted WD when I had to leave the other site and joined SA. Though I cannot do much to force or speed up recovery, SA has been a very understanding and loving place to me and many others. I wish I could do more to help people with this, but I think I have made some contribution to knowledge and helped at least a few Dutch people by educating them about WD and tapering.

I am still not healed after 4.5 years but have some confidence in coming out of the tunnel within the next 1-2 years. And I will never ever forget about the wonderful people on SA.

Happy Birthday, SA!

Alto, it scares me to think of where I'd be had I not run across your post about Protracted Withdrawal on Beyond Meds in July. I had no idea that the bizarre symptoms (DP/DR/panic/isolating/akathisia) were classic withdrawal. I would undoubtedly be up-diagnosed and remedicated with god knows what if I didn't realize when I did.

THANK YOU for stepping up where the medical community has failed miserably.

Barb

Happy birthday community :)

This site is truly invaluable, I appreciate everything you've done Alto.

There's no more that I can say besides thank you. From the bottom of my heart. Don't know what I would have done without the info and guidance here. Thank you Alto, thank you.

Ditto, ditto, ditto! Thank you to all of the SA community and a huge big hug and THANK YOU to Alto for your hard work in creating this site and keeping it going.

Happy birthday!

A belated Happy Birthday, SA!!! So thankful you are here!

Thanks for the reminder, tezza. Happy birthday to us!

Yes, Happy Birthday to SurvivingAntidepressants.

A question for posters who've been posting for a year or longer? In what ways are you better than last year and what has helped the most?

In my case, the biggest positive impact has been an emphasis on diet. The biggest improvement has been in my food/supplement sensitivities.

What Rhi said, plus more thank yous from me!!!

ooh belated happy birthday to SA, must admit I thought it had been here longer than 2 years.

I am new and grateful that you are here .I appreciate all of you who write to me, who come to my rescue when I feel overwhelmed and hurting by this situation ..

Heartfelt thank you 's to everyone, and Happy Birthday ..xx

HAPPY  4th  BIRTHDAY  SURVIVINGANTIDEPRESSANTS.ORG 

Thankyou for providing this space for us.   

Hip Hip , Hooray !!

xxx Fresh

post-2715-0-20455500-1425949799_thumb.jpg

Oh my goodness, thank you so much!

I am confused. did you mean it started in early March 2014? or is it 4 years old?

2011 was 4 years ago.

well, whatever, however old the site is, thank God from the bottom of my heart for the site, it is still saving my life on a daily basis.

Where would we all be today

If there wasn't a place like SA

Thanks Alto, and everyone who is part of this community.

happy-anniversary-of-birth-smiley-emotic

Heartfelt gratefulness to Alto for her greatest humanity, leadership and effort helping and uniting the community!

Thanks all for reaching out and providing support to the wounded!