SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Sunshine & Swimming

Nikki

This afternoon I met with two friends at her pool. Glorious weather, pool water was so refreshing. Funny, after living in Florida for 20 years, a tan comes back right away B)

Swimming was always the best remedy for me during a Taper, particularly in the Ocean. Have to get back into it again.

Hugs

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1902-nikki-hi-my-rundown-with-ads/

Paxil 1997-2004

Crossed over to Lexapro Paxil not available

at Pharmacies GSK halted deliveries

Lexapro 40mgs

Lexapro taper (2years)

Imipramine

Imipramine and Celexa

Now Nefazadone/Imipramine 50mgs. each

45mgs. Serzone  50mgs. Imipramine

I think swimming would be terrific, though I personally stay away from public pools since chlorinated water can interfere with digestive microorganism balance. (Or so I've read.)

I'd love to get out in some fresh or salt water though... That'd be terrific.

And I'm totally with you on the sun. I've been making an effort to get some daily sun and I always feel better when I do. I wonder what I will do when it gets hot? I might only need a 5 minute walk in July when it will be 108 in my area.

Glad you're gettnig out there, Nikki!

"Well my ship's been split to splinters and it's sinking fast
I'm drowning in the poison, got no future, got no past
But my heart is not weary, it's light and it's free
I've got nothing but affection for all those who sailed with me.

Everybody's moving, if they ain't already there
Everybody's got to move somewhere
Stick with me baby, stick with me anyhow
Things should start to get interesting right about now."

- Zimmerman

LOVE salt water pools!

Pristiq tapered over 8 months ending Spring 2011 after 18 years of polydrugging that began w/Zoloft for fatigue/general malaise (not mood). CURRENT: 1mg Klonopin qhs (SSRI bruxism), 75mg trazodone qhs, various hormonesLitigation for 11 years for Work-related injury, settled 2004. Involuntary medical retirement in 2001 (age 39). 2012 - brain MRI showing diffuse, chronic cerebrovascular damage/demyelination possibly vasculitis/cerebritis. Dx w/autoimmune polyendocrine failure.<p>2013 - Dx w/CNS Sjogren's Lupus (FANA antibodies first appeared in 1997 but missed by doc).

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy