☼ dalsaan

dalsaan

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Dalsaan,

How are you doing? I want to ask you a couple of questions. At what rate did you taper from 5 ml? And were you able to taper without getting symptoms? Well, three questions, if you had any symptoms what kind of symptoms, if any, how many days after you cut and how long did they last?

Maybe that was more questions than three... I hope I'm not bugging you. I tapered to 3.8 recently but last night it was short by .2, I didn't want to crush and mix so ended up taking more like 3.6 thinking it would be ok for one night.

I still have a low day now and then but wondered if the short may have played in today. Sleep has been out of sort for over a month but now and then I do ok, especially if I slept very little the night before.

I remember you saying your sleep had been all over the shop. Any advice is much appreciated!

Hugs,

Tezza

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Tezza

I'm always happy to answer questions if I can. I dd have symptoms coming down from 5. Mainly sleep stuff which kicked in two days after a reduction and lasted a week or more. From about 4 ml I started micro tapering .1ml every week or 10 days (depending on symptoms). This went very well till I got to about 2ml. This was possibly to fast at that point and my sleep fell apart. I have stayed on 2ml for over 4 weeks waiting to stabalise.

This week hasn't been great. I've had a tension headaches for the past three days, nausea, dizziness and significant insomnia. However, I picked up a new batch of liquid remeron this morning and spoke to the pharmacist. She thinks now I'm down so low, the medication is lasting past it's use by date. So she thinks I've probably been taking medication tat is 85-90 Percent of its usual strength which is enough to explain my symptoms

I'm going to wait till I've had a couple of doses of the new stuff to see where I am at. I had been thinking of updosing because I have been feeling quite sick. Hopefully the new stuff will fix this

Sorry, that's a bit of a long story. In response to you I would say at the low levels we are on .2 mg/ml can make a difference, that's its worth considering micro tapering rather than dropping 10 percent in one go, and unfortunately this is the hardest bit, less room for error I would say

Any other questions, don't hesitate to ask

Dalsaan

Please note - I am not a medical practitioner and I do not give medical advice. I offer an opinion based on my own experiences, reading and discussion with others.On Effexor for 2 months at the start of 2005. Had extreme insomnia as an adverse reaction. Changed to mirtazapine. Have been trying to get off since mid 2008 with numerous failures including CTs and slow (but not slow enough tapers)Have slow tapered at 10 per cent or less for years. I have liquid mirtazapine made at a compounding chemist.

Was on 1.6 ml as at 19 March 2014.

Dropped to 1.5 ml 7 June 2014. Dropped to 1.4 in about September.

Dropped to 1.3 on 20 December 2014. Dropped to 1.2 in mid Jan 2015.

Dropped to 1 ml in late Feb 2015. I think my old medication had run out of puff so I tried 1ml when I got the new stuff and it seems to be going ok. Sleep has been good over the last week (as of 13/3/15).

Dropped to 1/2 ml 14/11/15 Fatigue still there as are memory and cognition problems. Sleep is patchy but liveable compared to what it has been in the past.

DRUG FREE - as at 1st May 2017

>My intro post is here - http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/2250-dalsaan

• Moderator Emeritus

Thank you.so much Dalsaan,

I have been tapering .2 mg every two weeks from 6.5 down to 3.8. I will take your advice and go with less. I hope you stabilize soon! I'm so sorry about your situation and hope and pray you don't have to up dose. If yo do feel you need to, there's no shame, many of us have had to back up in order to proceed forward.

We will just have to do what it takes to get off the stuff safely. If it takes a little longer, so be it.

I appreciate your advice!

Many hugs and love,

Tezza

• Moderator Emeritus

Well unfortunately I've just had to updose. I went from 2ml to 2.3ml. I haven't had a great week. Ongoing insomnia which has lead to visual dusturbances, nausea,and headaches for 5 days straight. I gave the new batch of mirtazapine a go but it hasn't fixed it.

A bit annoying but you get that

Dalsaan

Please note - I am not a medical practitioner and I do not give medical advice. I offer an opinion based on my own experiences, reading and discussion with others.On Effexor for 2 months at the start of 2005. Had extreme insomnia as an adverse reaction. Changed to mirtazapine. Have been trying to get off since mid 2008 with numerous failures including CTs and slow (but not slow enough tapers)Have slow tapered at 10 per cent or less for years. I have liquid mirtazapine made at a compounding chemist.

Dropped to 1 ml in late Feb 2015. I think my old medication had run out of puff so I tried 1ml when I got the new stuff and it seems to be going ok. Sleep has been good over the last week (as of 13/3/15).

Dropped to 1/2 ml 14/11/15 Fatigue still there as are memory and cognition problems. Sleep is patchy but liveable compared to what it has been in the past.

>My intro post is here - http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/2250-dalsaan

• Moderator Emeritus

Dalsaan it seems to be a bit catching at the moment, I've had to updose a bit as well. I hope you get some respite tonight and soon.

*** Please note this is not medical advice,discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner***

http://prozacwithdrawal.blogspot.com/
Original drug was sertraline/Zoloft, switched to Prozac in 2007.
Tapering from 5mls liquid prozac since Feb 2008, got down to 0.85ml 23/09/2012, reinstated back to 1ml(4mg) 07/11/2012, didn't appear to work, upped to 1.05ml 17/11/2012, back down to 1ml 12/12/2012 didn't work, up to 1.30ml 16/3/2013 didn't work, bumped up to 2ml (8mg) 4/4/2013 didn't work, in July 2013 I reinstated Sertraline (Zoloft) 50mg, feeling better now. 

A few months down the line I switched to 5ml liquid Prozac and tapered down to a compromise dose of 3ml liquid Prozac and have stayed there ever since, no withdrawals and no emotional blunting/loss of libido.

Well unfortunately I've just had to updose. I went from 2ml to 2.3ml. I haven't had a great week. Ongoing insomnia which has lead to visual dusturbances, nausea,and headaches for 5 days straight. I gave the new batch of mirtazapine a go but it hasn't fixed it.

A bit annoying but you get that

Dalsaan

I'm following your progress and also the advice you gave me a couple of weeks ago. Good idea to "hold," I think. See my space today or tomorrow for my Remeron moment. Best. Ibid

Diagnosed w/ ADD and minor depression in 1990. Fluoxetine 20 mg/day. Also methylphenidate, but hated it and quit after about a week. Quit fluoxetine cold turkey (ignorance) 18 January 2013. Experienced brain zaps, flu symptoms, heart palpitations. Nothing after August 2013. Mirtazapine 15 mg/day for sleep beginning around 1999. Began tapering August 2013.  As of March 2015 I'm off mirtazapine and antidepressant free. Don't sleep well after sunrise, feel anxious and sad some of the time, still have tinnitus. Still occasionally take lorazepam for anxiety but never more than 1 mg.  Prescribed metoprolol (beta blocker) for atrial fibrillation diagnosed June 2013. Medical  opinion (two cardiologists) is that it's not caused by fluoxetine w/drawal and is a dangerous, chronic condition requiring lifelong medication. As of Aug 2013 heart palpitations for the most part ceased. Tapered beta blocker and am off of it as of Jan 2015. No wd symptoms or recurring afib at all so far. Maybe it was wd after all, but doctors don't think so, surprise surprise. However, a small victory: the last doctor I related this to shrugged her shoulders. Getting lots of exercise, which has me physically pretty robust at age 71 in spite of persistence of mirt wd symptoms, mainly insomnia and anxiety, but also jaw-clenching annoyance at noises of a certain pitch and timbre. Incessant media fixation on the presidential campaign has ruined my disposition and my faith in the future. My Introduction.

• Moderator Emeritus

Update-sleep has improved since I've updosed. Unfortunately I've had a low level cold for a week and a half and work has gotten very busy and stressful.

I'm greatful I can work because I know many others can't. But, sometimes I don't know how I do it or how I keep doing it on my level of sleep

• Moderator Emeritus

I don't know how you do it either Dalsaan, so pleased sleep is better for you because I know it's been a big issue for you.

*** Please note this is not medical advice,discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner***

Tapering from 5mls liquid prozac since Feb 2008, got down to 0.85ml 23/09/2012, reinstated back to 1ml(4mg) 07/11/2012, didn't appear to work, upped to 1.05ml 17/11/2012, back down to 1ml 12/12/2012 didn't work, up to 1.30ml 16/3/2013 didn't work, bumped up to 2ml (8mg) 4/4/2013 didn't work, in July 2013 I reinstated Sertraline (Zoloft) 50mg, feeling better now. 

A few months down the line I switched to 5ml liquid Prozac and tapered down to a compromise dose of 3ml liquid Prozac and have stayed there ever since, no withdrawals and no emotional blunting/loss of libido.

• Moderator Emeritus

I've still got the low level head cold which has now developed into a cough. This has been going on for two weeks. Ie not dropped dose recently so I don't think it's withdrawal but I am wondering what the struggle and sleep deprivation does to our immune system

Dalsaan

• Moderator Emeritus

Yesterday I had coffee with a very dear friend. She was in a bit of a mess because her daughter had just disclosed that she was severely depressed. She said her daughter wants help but that usually means antidepressants, what do I think

I asked, how's she sleeping. She said not good. I said does she go to bed and no sleep? She said yes. She goes to bed and has panic attacks. I asked is there past trauma involved? She said she has just disclosed childhood sexual assault

I then spoke to my own experience of trauma, depression and the struggle to find a better response than pills

She got it and said thank god it was you I was having coffee with today.

Her daughter is 20. And if I my experience means her mum can now engage her in a much more productive and healthy way it means my struggle and my learning have been well worth it

Just thought I'd share that for all that give in lots of ways big and small

Dalsaan

• Moderator Emeritus

That's wonderful Dalsaan, you might have saved that young woman another world of grief in the future, occasionally I get things like that happen. An old school friend contacted me recently, we grew up in same village, went to playgroup, primary school, high school with him. He'd seen my blog over a year ago, he told me recently that he knew for a fact that my blog had helped him, he'd been hit by depression/anxiety, was thinking of going to the doctor for pills, read my blog and it scared the crap out of him (his words) in a good way, because he was able to get through his depression with the support of his wife and family.

• 2 months later...

Hi Dalsaan

I am new to this forum, and I am currently at 23.5mg of liquid Avanza. I am currently reducing at 0.5mg a week. I was just wondering how you are going at the moment. Reading your posts has been very informative and helpful. I find the whole process scary reading other people's posts. I really hope you are doing well.

Started Avanza for post natal depression in 2002
Sept 2011 withdrew over a 3 month period
January 2012 crashed badly and had to reinstate at 30m
June 2012 to Dec 2012 made several unsuccessful attempts to withdraw
February 2013 have been reducing on liquid avanza by 0.5 mg a week or fortnightly
Currently at 23.5mg
29/07/13 - 22mg, whoo hoo - 1/4 of the way there
10/08/13 - 21mg
01/11/13 - 21.9mg

Have had around 12-14 Ambien since start of December 2012

Have been taking Propranolol since 6 December 2012 6 tablets a day

Had 1 dose of Seroquel 1 January 2013

• 1 month later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

I haven't updated in a while so here goes.  I have spent the last four months or so making significant changes in my life.  The most important of which was resigning from a work role

that was incredibly (read stupidly) stressful.  It has taken months but slowly my body is relaxing, my mind is healing and my sleep is improving.  I have also been working though issues related to childhood trauma

Its perhaps little wonder I have struggled so much - dealing with ptsd, not dealing with work stress and trying to withdraw through both.

Im still on 2.3 mg and was stuck.  I am just about to try and reduce again.  will see what happens

I hope to be around here a little more often now that I have more capacity and don't find it entirely overwhelming

good vibes to you all xx

• Administrator

So good to hear from you, dalsaan, and so good to hear things are going better.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Moderator Emeritus

Thanks Alto. I hope things are looking up for you x

• Moderator Emeritus

I am currently on 2.3 mgs, down from various levels.  My sleep is the best its been in years and I feel good in the world.  I do believe thats largely because I have lessened my stress levels significantly and havent dropped a dose in months.  

Numerous people have said to me that I should just stay on my current dose and give up the idea of coming off.

This feels like giving up to me and I struggle to get my head around it.  But in real terms I have very few symptoms now and my life is probably as normal as it will ever be - could they be right?

would welcome any input

Dalsaan  xx

• Moderator Emeritus

I don't see why it has to be either/or. You can stay at your current dose for as long as you like, then reduce it by as tiny an amount as you like, and then stay at the new dose for as long as you like.

Or you can just stay where you are, since it sounds like you're feeling well and doing well.

Or you can just say, well, I'll stay here for now since I'm enjoying feeling good, and maybe later I'll go a little lower.

There are no absolutes. I think if you do choose to taper further and you go slowly enough, you'll be successful, because you've done so well already.

Congratulations on getting to where you are now!

Started on Prozac and Xanax in 1992 for PTSD after an assault. One drug led to more, the usual story. Got sicker and sicker, but believed I needed the drugs for my "underlying disease". Long story...lost everything. Life savings, home, physical and mental health, relationships, friendships, ability to work, everything. Amitryptiline, Prozac, bupropion, buspirone, flurazepam, diazepam, alprazolam, Paxil, citalopram, lamotrigine, gabapentin...probably more I've forgotten. 

Started multidrug taper in Feb 2010.  Doing a very slow microtaper, down to low doses now and feeling SO much better, getting my old personality and my brain back! Able to work full time, have a full social life, and cope with stress better than ever. Not perfect, but much better. After 23 lost years. Big Pharma has a lot to answer for. And "medicine for profit" is just not a great idea.

Feb 15 2010:  300 mg Neurontin  200 Lamictal   10 Celexa      0.65 Xanax   and 5 mg Ambien 

Feb 10 2014:   62 Lamictal    1.1 Celexa         0.135 Xanax    1.8 Valium

Feb 10 2015:   50 Lamictal      0.875 Celexa    0.11 Xanax      1.5 Valium

Feb 15 2016:   47.5 Lamictal   0.75 Celexa      0.0875 Xanax    1.42 Valium    

2/12/20             12                       0.045               0.007                   1 

May 2021            7                       0.01                  0.0037                1

Feb 2022            6                      0!!!                     0.00167               0.98                2.5 mg Ambien

Oct 2022       4.5 mg Lamictal    (off Celexa, off Xanax)   0.95 Valium    Ambien, 1/4 to 1/2 of a 5 mg tablet 

I'm not a doctor. Any advice I give is just my civilian opinion.

• Moderator Emeritus

I'm really happy to hear from you, Dalsaan, especially that you're doing well!

I agree with Rhi, too.  It sounds to me like you're really enjoying being at a place of stability and being able to sleep and that you're not quite ready to proceed with your taper.  There's nothing wrong with that.  Enjoy your present state of being as long as you need to do that, and then taper when you feel ready and motivated again. There's no need to make a decision right this minute.  After all, it's only been a few months since you were barely able to sleep at all. 

You'll know when you're ready to start tapering again, and I have no doubt that you'll succeed when the time comes.

Psychotropic drug history: Pristiq 50 mg. (mid-September 2010 through February 2011), Remeron (mid-September 2010 through January 2011), Lexapro 10 mg. (mid-February 2011 through mid-December 2011), Lorazepam (Ativan) 1 mg. as needed mid-September 2010 through early March 2012

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." -Hanlon's Razor

Introduction: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1588-introducing-jemima/

Success Story: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/6263-success-jemima-survives-lexapro-and-dr-dickhead-too/

Please note that I am not a medical professional and my advice is based on personal experience, reading, and anecdotal information posted by other sufferers.

• Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for the well wishes, welcome backs and advice. I think I'll just hold for a while, enjoy the normalness and decide on further drops later.

Sending out good vibes to everyone xx

• 1 month later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

Latest news, I have managed to make a drop to 2.3. Sleeps not great but not a train wreck either so that's ok. I have recently been diagnosed with gastritus and a hiatus hernia. Trying to work out what to do about those

• Moderator Emeritus

Good news, Dalsaan.

Psychotropic drug history: Pristiq 50 mg. (mid-September 2010 through February 2011), Remeron (mid-September 2010 through January 2011), Lexapro 10 mg. (mid-February 2011 through mid-December 2011), Lorazepam (Ativan) 1 mg. as needed mid-September 2010 through early March 2012

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." -Hanlon's Razor

Introduction: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1588-introducing-jemima/

Success Story: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/6263-success-jemima-survives-lexapro-and-dr-dickhead-too/

Please note that I am not a medical professional and my advice is based on personal experience, reading, and anecdotal information posted by other sufferers.

• Administrator

Sorry to hear of the gastritis and hernia. Seems like there are a lot of non-drug ways to treat them http://my.clevelandclinic.org/disorders/hiatal_hernia/ts_overview.aspx

Gastritis is one of those non-specific diagnoses, like a cold. I've had such good results with probiotics, I can't help myself suggesting them again....

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

• 1 month later...

Gastritis is a common symptom of celiac disease.   May need to make sure that's not an issue.    However I'm posting to ask a question as I'm new to this site and not sure where to ask it.      

It's about the very slow taper.   Is it done so slowly so that the brain can adjust to the loss of artificial chemicals and be given time to sort itself out so that there is little emotional upheaval as a result of stopping the drug?       If this is so it explains why I was hit with horrible anxiety and depression when I dropped from 10 mgs to 5mgs of lexapro a few months ago. (been on it 5yrs)   Family and friends think I've hit the wall because of various issues but I am thinking it was "withdrawal" that caused it.    I felt too well to be on lexapro and realised I had allowed myself to stay on it so long to avoid the side effects of stopping it.     (head zaps, flu symptoms)

Are they designed to do this to us so that we will stay on them for life or was that just a bonus for the drug companies?

1998 - 2000 took Paxil after moving back from overseas and feeling overwhelmed.   Tapered off and commenced exercise regime.   Said I would never take a/d's ever again. 

2003  Distressing event in marriage.    

2008   Agreed to take Lexapro 10mgs.   

May 2013  Decided to decrease Lexapro as only staying on to avoid withdrawal.     Within weeks of cutting dose to 5mgs I became highly anxious and depressed.    Increased to 10 mgs but had no effect on symptoms.   Didn't try to increase lexapro further rather changed to Paxil in November (over night change of medications).    Three and a half weeks of horrible side effects from the change to Paxil.    Intend to follow advice given here to taper slowly.   

• Administrator

Correct, Wisernow! The trick is to taper at a rate to minimize withdrawal symptoms.

Welcome! Please start an Introductions topic for yourself -- we'd like to get to know you.

• 1 month later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

Have just realised I'm currently on the same dose I was this time last year having had to up dose at one stage and slow everything down.

That's a bit depressing but at least my system seems under control. Sleep is average but have just got a new pair of sleep phones so back to listening to sleep hypnosis app when I go to bed. This usually improves my sleep.

I hope 2014 brings improved health and happiness to everyone x

• 2 months later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

Evening everybody. Mime for a bit of an update. I'm down to 1.5ml per night. Have recently made a drop so my sleep isn't great but not extreme (read no sleep) so I'm going to sit with it for a while. I would give anything for a weeks worth of normal sleep!

On another note. I have this recurring cough. It's basically dry and feels like a tickle in my chest. I associate it with stress. Anyone else have this? Agree with me that it's probably stress related?

Take care

Dalsaan x

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Dalsaan,

I hope you can get steady soon on the 1.5ml. It's astounding, to me, how such a tiny dose can still be having any effect on us. It just goes to show how over prescribed they are, I suppose.

I haven't had the cough as a WD symptom. It might be something you need to get checked unless others share that it's experienced in common.

HUGS!

Hi Dalsaan,

Had no cough in regards to stress and wd. Have/had dry mouth and eyes though. Good luck with the taper!

Wulfgar

2010: Mirtazapine 30mg followed by Zopiclone 7.5 mg for sleep post surgery due to pain.
2012-> Tapering Mirtazapine and Zopiclone at different rates unsuccessfully.
2013: Hospitalized 10 days due to complete Insomnia. Forced back up to 45mg Mirtazapine, 7.5 mg Zopiclone and also Theralene 1 ml.
2013-03: Lab showed Vitamin D deficient. Found the vitamin d and insomnia connection. Supplementing vitamin d. Sleep improved by 1-2 hours
2013-04: Dropped mirtazapine to 30 due to severe side effects. Quit Theralene. Zopiclone 7.5.
2013-05 - 2013-11: Mirtazapine taper monthly 25 20 15 11 8 4 2.5 mg
2013-12 Holding M at 2.5. Need to taper Zopiclone due to daytime nausea and vomiting. Taper zopiclone 1/4 red every 5 d. Last Z 2013-12-19
2013-12-31 M:2.5. Reinstated Zopiclone 3.75 due to Insomnia
2014-01-06 M:2.5. Taper Z 1.9 ... 2014-01-14 M:2.5. Z 1 mg.
Jumped of Zopiclone 01-20. Jumped mirtazapine 02-16.

Theralene: 10mg 02-09. 8mg 03-09. 5mg 03-15. 4mg 03-24. 3mg 04-08. Jumped 04-21.
Zopiclone free for 251 days. Mirtazapine free for 224 days.

• Administrator

Dalsaan, so good to hear of your progress.

Don't know about the tickle and cough. Maybe gargle? Could be a sensitive nerve stuck in a loop, acupuncture might help.

• Moderator Emeritus

Thanks. I've tried acupuncture a couple of times (once for the cough) but to no avail. I will just have to keep going on my taper and see if I can find ways to better manage withdrawal stress in my body

These drugs fight you all the way down

Hi Dalsaan  nice to hear from you again.  About the cough.....when I reduce the dose of an AD I wake up and cough.  I cough very hard sometimes and it is followed by dry heaving.  I am sorry to be so graphic.  There is a pattern.  Drop the dose, cough, dry heave and then after a week of so it stops.

I know it sounds crazy but this happens to me.  My daughter has noticed the pattern over the years.

Nice to hear from you....you were always very kind

Hugs

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1902-nikki-hi-my-rundown-with-ads/

Paxil 1997-2004

Crossed over to Lexapro Paxil not available

at Pharmacies GSK halted deliveries

Lexapro 40mgs

Lexapro taper (2years)

Imipramine

Imipramine and Celexa

Now Nefazadone/Imipramine 50mgs. each

45mgs. Serzone  50mgs. Imipramine

• Moderator Emeritus

On another note. I have this recurring cough. It's basically dry and feels like a tickle in my chest. I associate it with stress. Anyone else have this? Agree with me that it's probably stress related?

Here is my cough/antidepressant related story :)

Soon after I started on Zoloft, whenever I got the flu or a cold, I would always end up with a cough that lasted weeks, sometimes months after.  I would often cough my way through entire winters and parts of spring.  It was a dry cough and no amounts of cough medicine would touch it.  I was  diagnosed with an asthma like condition, although it wasn't asthma because my lung capacity was good.  I used an inhaler.  Some years I got anti-biotics, this went on year after year until I finally came off Lexapro in 2010.  Horrendous withdrawal kicked in, but I haven't had that cough or needed to use an inhaler or antibiotics since.

I'm not a doctor.  My comments are not medical advise. These are my opinions based on my own experience and what I've learned. Please discuss your situation with a medical practitioner who has knowledge of tapering and withdrawal...if you are lucky enough to find one.

My Introduction Thread

Full Drug and Withdrawal History

Brief Summary

Several SSRIs for 13 years starting 1997 (for mild to moderate partly situational anxiety) Xanax PRN ~ Various other drugs over the years for side effects

2 month 'taper' off Lexapro 2010

Short acute withdrawal, followed by 2 -3 months of improvement then delayed protracted withdrawal

DX ADHD followed by several years of stimulants and other drugs trying to manage increasing symptoms

Failed reinstatement of Lexapro and trial of Prozac (became suicidal)

May 2013 Found SA, learned about withdrawal, stopped taking drugs...healing begins.

Protracted withdrawal, with a very sensitized nervous system, slowly recovering as time passes

Supplements which have helped: Vitamin C, Magnesium, Taurine

Bad reactions: Many supplements but mostly fish oil and Vitamin D

June 2016 - Started daily juicing, mostly vegetables and lots of greens.

Aug 2016 - Oct 2016 Best window ever, felt almost completely recovered

Oct 2016 -Symptoms returned - bad days and less bad days.

April 2018 - No windows, but significant improvement, it feels like permanent full recovery is close.

VIDEO: Where did the chemical imbalance theory come from?

VIDEO: How are psychiatric diagnoses made?

VIDEO: Why do psychiatric drugs have withdrawal syndromes?

VIDEO: Can psychiatric drugs cause long-lasting negative effects?

VIDEO: Dr. Claire Weekes

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Petu and Nikki

Nikki,  I dry heave sometime - its not as fun as it sounds  ha ha

Thanks for your support, I appreciate it

Dalsaan xx