SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Reincarnation Anyone?

tezza

• Moderator Emeritus

I was raised by Baptist believing parents and reincarnation was not an acceptable thought. Now, I've begun to think and wonder about it. I feel like I'm nearing the end of this lifetime and can't help wondering what's next. I know the soul or spirit lives on.

I'm really tired of this endurance as it is. I don't foresee this lifetime getting any better. I can only hope the next one is better.

Tezza,

Your message resonates with me strongly. I don't have any religious beliefs, but I believe that our souls - our energy - lives on. This past year+ has been 'interesting' in regard to this. I have always steered away from those professing to be able to 'see' (future, past). They are big in the horse world - Animal Communicators.

Since beginning my taper, I've had several people - including total strangers - say something to me about knowing me from previous life. It freaked me out! I finally accepted it was a message that I was supposed to receiving. The occurrences were so random, unrelated and without apparent motive (no benefit to other person or harm/benefit to me). It seemed to be a message that "there IS more". Just writing this is strange for me!

Even from the time I was a kid, I couldn't envision a long life or being 'old and gray'. (Altho' one look in a mirror takes care of that 'gray' picture :-/ ) I don't know what that means, but it's something that's been with me for a long time and I'm ok with it.

I hope my jibberish makes sense. The whole world of quantum physics is foreign, but fascinating to me.

Love, Barb

Pristiq tapered over 8 months ending Spring 2011 after 18 years of polydrugging that began w/Zoloft for fatigue/general malaise (not mood). CURRENT: 1mg Klonopin qhs (SSRI bruxism), 75mg trazodone qhs, various hormonesLitigation for 11 years for Work-related injury, settled 2004. Involuntary medical retirement in 2001 (age 39). 2012 - brain MRI showing diffuse, chronic cerebrovascular damage/demyelination possibly vasculitis/cerebritis. Dx w/autoimmune polyendocrine failure.<p>2013 - Dx w/CNS Sjogren's Lupus (FANA antibodies first appeared in 1997 but missed by doc).

• Moderator Emeritus

Yes, it does make sense to me, Barb. I'm intrigued by these ideas and I do think there's more going on than we can see and/or realize. I can't imagine you old and gray...I've always pictured you as a petite little blonde for some reason. Lol, I suppose I could have been wrong. It's funny how we get an image in our mind like that. I still can't imagine you old, to me (in my mind's eye) you will still be youthful looking. (Hope you don't mind)

Love,

Tezza

Very close! Blonde covers gray... blonde fades to gray...

Pristiq tapered over 8 months ending Spring 2011 after 18 years of polydrugging that began w/Zoloft for fatigue/general malaise (not mood). CURRENT: 1mg Klonopin qhs (SSRI bruxism), 75mg trazodone qhs, various hormonesLitigation for 11 years for Work-related injury, settled 2004. Involuntary medical retirement in 2001 (age 39). 2012 - brain MRI showing diffuse, chronic cerebrovascular damage/demyelination possibly vasculitis/cerebritis. Dx w/autoimmune polyendocrine failure.<p>2013 - Dx w/CNS Sjogren's Lupus (FANA antibodies first appeared in 1997 but missed by doc).

Yep - very short hair! Thank you, Tezza!

I hope Shanti or others check in on this discussion. I've done a bit of reading on the subject, but always try to align things with my science paradigm - we know how well that served me in the past :( It's still a tendency. I am very cautious to guard my mind about these matters because I'm naive and there are many out there who take advantage/exploit people like me. One day early in withdrawal (before knowing why I was feeling crazy), I went to chat with an old friend who is a psychiatrist at a med school. Well, didn't end up seeing him, but came across another psychiatrist on faculty who shocked the ____ outa me! Less than traditional western medicine! He openly discusses past lives and transpersonal issues. It's still hard for me to wrap my head around him being on staff at a U of CA med school!

http://www.drrogerwalsh.com/about/

Some people are able to recall details of past. Not me. I admit, the whole concept - though I believe it - still unsettles me. My paradigms are not aligned.... cognitive dissonance... !

I've found Judith Orloff, MD, very interesting also. I read her book, Second Sight, then met her at a talk she gave. Intriguing.

• Moderator Emeritus

I'm Baptist, and I don't believe there is any such thing as reincarnation. The Bible says that we have one life, and after that, the judgment.

And thank goodness for that. I would not care to live forever in this rotten, screwed-up world.

Psychotropic drug history: Pristiq 50 mg. (mid-September 2010 through February 2011), Remeron (mid-September 2010 through January 2011), Lexapro 10 mg. (mid-February 2011 through mid-December 2011), Lorazepam (Ativan) 1 mg. as needed mid-September 2010 through early March 2012

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." -Hanlon's Razor

Introduction: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1588-introducing-jemima/

Success Story: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/6263-success-jemima-survives-lexapro-and-dr-dickhead-too/

Please note that I am not a medical professional and my advice is based on personal experience, reading, and anecdotal information posted by other sufferers.

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi tezza, I'm a 'recovering fundamentalist' (my roots are conservative Baptist, born again variety).. Hats off to you for sharing your belief. We have different takes on what is coming after we die. I read alternet.org daily and put the link thru to their belief section. You might find some of their articles to be of interest, LOL, or not. ~S

As always, LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! A proud supporter of the 10% (or slower) rule.

Requip - 3/16 ZERO  Total time on 25 years.

Lyrica: 8/15 ZERO Total time on 7 or 8 yrs.

BENZO FREE 10/13 (started tapering 7/10)  Total time on 25 years.

Read my intro thread here, and check the about me section.  "No matter how cynical you get, it's almost impossible to keep up." Lily Tomlin

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

I'm not religious, but I am spiritual ... I believe in reincarnation and I believe I've had many incarnations.

My father had a near-death experience when I was in my 20s and he was able to describe what occurred in the operating room - he decided to return to this life and he didn't believe in reincarnation. He told me about it because I was the one person he trusted who was open to the possibilities.

There is a book by Anita Moorjani called Dying to Be Me http://www.beliefnet.com/Inspiration/Articles/The-Day-I-Died.aspx that gives a fascinating account of her near-death experience. She says, "I then understood that even if my physical body stopped, everything is still perfect in the greater tapestry of life, for we never truly die." She had a miraculous healing from cancer.

I am fascinated by accounts of past-life regression where people are able to discover things from past-lives holding them back in this life ... Brian Weiss conducts past-life therapy and his accounts are interesting. I've read about Edgar Cayce who was considered a holistic healer - they said he was able to go into a meditative state and provide readings for people - some included past lives. He was also a church goer and Sunday school teacher.

Whether you believe or not, it is fascinating ... and I am open to those who do not believe ... but if asked, yes, I believe.

2007 @ 375 mg Effexor - 11/29/2011 - 43.75 mg Effexor (regular) & .625 mg Xanax

200 mg Gabapentin 2/27/21 - 194.5 mg, 5/28/21 - 183 mg, 8/2/21 - 170 mg, 11/28/21 - 150 mg, 4/19/22 - 122 mg; 8//7/22 - 100 mg; 12/17 - 75mg; 8/17 - 45 mg; 10/16 40 mg
Xanax taper: 3/11/12 - 0.9375 mg, 3/25/12 - 0.875 mg, 4/6/12 - 0.8125 mg, 4/18/12 - 0.75 ; 10/16 40mg;

1/16 0.6875 mg; at some point 0.625 mg
Effexor taper: 1/29/12 - 40.625 mg, 4/29/12 - 39.875 mg, 5/11/12 - Switched to liquid Effexor, 5/25/12 - 38 mg, 7/6/12 - 35 mg, 8/17/12 - 32 mg, 9/14/12 - 30 mg, 10/19/12 - 28 mg, 11/9/12 - 26 mg, 11/30/12 - 24 mg, 01/14/13 - 22 mg. 02/25/13 - 20.8 mg, 03/18/13 - 19.2 mg, 4/15/13 - 17.6 mg, 8/10/13 - 16.4 mg, 9/7/13 - 15.2 mg, 10/19/13 - 14 mg, 1/15/14 - 13.2 mg, 3/1/2014 - 12.6 mg, 5/4/14 - 12 mg, 8/1/14 - 11.4 mg, 8/29/14 - 10.8 mg; 10/14/14 - 10.2 mg; 12/15/14 - 10 mg, 1/11/15 - 9.5 mg, 2/8/15 - 9 mg, 3/21/15 - 8.5 mg, 5/1/15 - 8 mg, 6/9/15 - 7.5 mg, 7/8/15 - 7 mg, 8/22/15 - 6.5 mg, 10/4/15 - 6 mg; 1/1/16 - 5.6 mg; 2/6/16 - 5.2 mg; 4/9 - 4.8 mg; 7/7 4.5 mg; 10/7 4.25 mg; 11/4 4.0 mg; 11/25 3.8 mg; 4/24 3.6 mg; 5/27 3.4 mg; 7/8 3.2 mg ... 10/18 2.8 mg; 1/18 2.6 mg; 4/7 2.4 mg; 5/26 2.15mg; 8/18 1.85 mg; 10/7 1.7 mg; 12/1 1.45 mg; 3/2 1.2 mg; 5/4 0.90 mg; 6/1 0.80 mg; 6/22 0.65 mg; 08/03 0.50 mg, 08/10 0.45 mg, 10/05 0.325 mg, 11/23 0.2 mg, 12/14 0.15 mg, 12/21 0.125 mg, 02/28 0.03125 mg, 2/15 0.015625 mg, 2/29/20 0.00 mg - OFF Effexor

I am not a medical professional - this is not medical advice. My suggestions are based on personal experience, reading, observation and anecdotal information posted by other sufferers

Fascinating topic. "Many Masters, Many Lives" is a great book by Dr. Bran Weiss about a patient he treated for major anxiety only to find out under hypnosis that she had been reincarnated many, many times.

Maybe I was reincarnated many, many times :P and that's why I have anxiety....

If you haven't read this book - get it.

Hugs

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1902-nikki-hi-my-rundown-with-ads/

Paxil 1997-2004

Crossed over to Lexapro Paxil not available

at Pharmacies GSK halted deliveries

Lexapro 40mgs

Lexapro taper (2years)

Imipramine

Imipramine and Celexa

Now Nefazadone/Imipramine 50mgs. each

45mgs. Serzone  50mgs. Imipramine

Fascinating subject that I used to dismiss as bunk. Then I met someone who remembered past lives in detail. This person has odd anxieties thought to stem from previous lives.

It's alot to wrap my head around but I do believe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

I would rather consider myself spiritual as opposed to religious. I do wish to be Christ-like, for His example to us was to love one another unconditionally. Religion is judgmental IMHO. Christ neither judged or condemned others. I do believe in reincarnation.

• Moderator Emeritus

Count me as another believer in reincarnation. It was never really a question for me. I first came across the word when I was about 13 and I was, like, "aha! so THAT's what it's called!" (I'm old enough that reincarnation wasn't talked about all over the place when I was that age. Very pre-New-Age.) There are still a couple of references to reincarnation in the Bible (most of them were edited out at the Council of Nicaea, I've been told) and when I was a kid in Sunday school I could never get my teachers to answer my questions about them. So I guess I've always known. Or maybe just since the time I died and came back when I was 7 or 8 years old, it's possible it started then.

Anyway, I've had some past life memories, and once you get hit by one of those it will definitely open your mind to the possibility. My favorite book on the subject of what happens between lives is Journey of Souls by Michael Newman.

As far as science and skepticism on the subject of life, death, consciousness, and spiritual matters: We have brains that were evolved to keep us from being eaten by tigers, help us find the best patch of berries, and generally get our genes into the next generation. I think it's poignant that we have this desire to understand a Universe that exists in probably an infinite number of dimensions, using brains that can at best barely conceive of four of them. I also think it's ludicrous to assume we understand much of anything.

I think TRUE skepticism has to include being skeptical that our "best knowledge at the moment" is any more correct or accurate than our best knowledge at any point in the past was, and also being skeptical that the way our little brains and perceptual systems sort all the information coming in to them is somehow "right". (For example, if we saw only infrared, or gamma radiation, or if we saw the way flies see, things would look much different than they do; yet somehow the way we see, the tiny part of energy that our eyes can perceive visibly, with our primate brains, is the right one...?)

So probably even the concept of reincarnation, as we use it, is very limited compared to whatever the truth is, about the nature of consciousness, and identity, and life and death. But one thing I'm pretty sure about, having knocked on the door a couple of times in my lifetime, is that death isn't something to fear. It's a glorious homecoming.

Started on Prozac and Xanax in 1992 for PTSD after an assault. One drug led to more, the usual story. Got sicker and sicker, but believed I needed the drugs for my "underlying disease". Long story...lost everything. Life savings, home, physical and mental health, relationships, friendships, ability to work, everything. Amitryptiline, Prozac, bupropion, buspirone, flurazepam, diazepam, alprazolam, Paxil, citalopram, lamotrigine, gabapentin...probably more I've forgotten. 

Started multidrug taper in Feb 2010.  Doing a very slow microtaper, down to low doses now and feeling SO much better, getting my old personality and my brain back! Able to work full time, have a full social life, and cope with stress better than ever. Not perfect, but much better. After 23 lost years. Big Pharma has a lot to answer for. And "medicine for profit" is just not a great idea.

Feb 15 2010:  300 mg Neurontin  200 Lamictal   10 Celexa      0.65 Xanax   and 5 mg Ambien 

Feb 10 2014:   62 Lamictal    1.1 Celexa         0.135 Xanax    1.8 Valium

Feb 10 2015:   50 Lamictal      0.875 Celexa    0.11 Xanax      1.5 Valium

Feb 15 2016:   47.5 Lamictal   0.75 Celexa      0.0875 Xanax    1.42 Valium    

2/12/20             12                       0.045               0.007                   1 

May 2021            7                       0.01                  0.0037                1

Feb 2022            6                      0!!!                     0.00167               0.98                2.5 mg Ambien

Oct 2022       4.5 mg Lamictal    (off Celexa, off Xanax)   0.95 Valium    Ambien, 1/4 to 1/2 of a 5 mg tablet 

I'm not a doctor. Any advice I give is just my civilian opinion.

• Moderator Emeritus

When I was a baby, too young to talk, I had an experience that I'd always thought was a dream. It would come to mind time and again and again throughout my life. A few years ago I realized that it wasn't a dream.

I was very sick and my mother was laying me down on her bed. Somehow I knew that my mother was terribly worried about me. After she layed me on the bed I went through a very, very dark space. I thought I was traveling on a microscopic line that was straighter than any line I could ever imagine. It seemed that I went a long, long way before I stopped. I don't remember a light or a voice but I knew I had to go back and remember thinking it was going to take a long time to get back because I had come so far. I was back in an instant. I was not laying quite in the middle of the bed. The bed was made and I was lying on top of a white, chenille bedspread. I was wearing black patent leather shoes and white socks, cuffed down with a lace trim. My tongue felt thick and strange during the experience.

I was told that I almost died when I was nine months old. I don't remember anything before or after the experience. I assume we had been somewhere because I had on dress shoes, lacy socks and a dress but I don't remember what the dress looked like.

I don't fear death, either, I view it as a new beginning.

When my youngest son was only a couple of years old, he would see a picture in a magazine and point to it and say something like - that was me in another life. He knew things he couldn't have known unless he existed before. For instance, he knew the makes of automobiles at the age of two. He knew his colors before they were taught. If I spelled out a word he would say the word, i.e., icecream. He never believed in Santa or the tooth fairy and said he didn't know why but he just knew they weren't real. He got in trouble a lot in kindergarten for telling the truth.

"He got in alot of trouble in Kindergarten for telling the truth". A teacher doesn't know what to do with years of wisdom coming from a 5 year old. ;)

That's so special, Tezza. You and your family have had interesting but challenging lives. May I ask what your heritage is? Ive heard that some nationalities are more likely to have or recall these experiences.

Yes. Makes sense, especially the Native American and Irish.

• Moderator Emeritus

Still others came here from London in the 17th century, but the Native American Heritage was not so far back. I loved to watch my Grandmother braid her long hair and take the hair out of her comb to twist around the ends of the braids. She also made poultices that seemed to magically heal sick ones. She would get roots and stuff out of the woods to make teas with. Oh, how I wish I would have learned a lot more from her.

Sadly, my aunts that I might could have gained wisdom from have passed, as well as my father. On my mother's side, my great-grandmother was also known to have mystical powers. She could conjure moles, etc, my mother was afraid of her.

Still others came here from London in the 17th century, but the Native American Heritage was not so far back. I loved to watch my Grandmother braid her long hair and take the hair out of her comb to twist around the ends of the braids. She also made poultices that seemed to magically heal sick ones. She would get roots and stuff out of the woods to make teas with. Oh, how I wish I would have learned a lot more from her.

Sadly, my aunts that I might could have gained wisdom from have passed, as well as my father. On my mother's side, my great-grandmother was also known to have mystical powers. She could conjure moles, etc, my mother was afraid of her.

Fascinating, Tezza. Sounds like you come from a long line of healers. Can be disconcerting to those who don't yet believe or accept.

• 1 month later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

I would rather consider myself spiritual as opposed to religious. I do wish to be Christ-like, for His example to us was to love one another unconditionally. Religion is judgmental IMHO. Christ neither judged or condemned others. I do believe in reincarnation.

Maybe I could've stated that differently. To me religion means denomination. It seems that every denomination thinks they are the one that is right. I was raised Baptist but go to a different denominational church now, one my husband was raised in. To me, being Christ-like is more important than a denomination.

I do believe there will be a judgement day. I just don't believe people should judge people.

Tezza Read "Many Lessons, Many Masters" by Dr. Brian Weiss. He is the Head of Psychiatry down here in Miami University Hospital.

It is a true story/account of a patient of his who had horrific anxiety. Under hypnosis, she recalls numerous accounts of her reincarnation.

You won't be able to put it down. There were many lessons that Dr. Weiss pulled out of it, and they are lessons that could apply to all of us. Great Book.

Hugs

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1902-nikki-hi-my-rundown-with-ads/

Paxil 1997-2004

Crossed over to Lexapro Paxil not available

at Pharmacies GSK halted deliveries

Lexapro 40mgs

Lexapro taper (2years)

Imipramine

Imipramine and Celexa

Now Nefazadone/Imipramine 50mgs. each

45mgs. Serzone  50mgs. Imipramine

• 1 month later...

Tezza, I'm surprised I didn't comment on this topic! I just want you to know, that I am a Christian Minister (believe it or not), of the Esoteric Path, and that reincarnation is Biblical. There are many references to it. It's simply not accepted by the church leaders. To me, it makes no sense NOT to believe in reincarnation. We only get one life. Yet some people are born with a silver spoon in their mouth, and some born starving in Africa. Some born into Christian homes with Christian upbringing and some into Atheist homes. How is it fair to expect them all to have come to Christ when they all didn't have the same opportunity? My beliefs about the teachings of Jesus, btw, are very different than Mainstream Christianity. So when I say "come to Christ", I don't mean literally that you have to believe in Jesus and that He died on the cross. But that you follow His path. His teachings. Such as love your neighbor, etc. Anyway, here are some references to reincarnation and the Bible.

Taper from Cymbalta, Paxil, Prozac & Antipsychotics finished June 2012.

Xanax 5% Taper - (8/12 - .5 mg) - (9/12 - .45) - (10/12 - .43) - (11/12 - .41) - (12/12 - .38)

My Paxil Website

My Intro

Karma, your views are similar to mine. There's a good book called "Remarkable Healings: A Psychiatrist Discovers Unsuspected Roots of Mental and Physical Illness" by Dr. Shakuntala Modi. It's a great book about how she discovered in therapy with her patients and hypnotherapy that they were recalling not only past lives, but the period of time they would spend between death and life. She learned about how past life experiences affect our current life and causes issues we need to resolve.

Xanax 5% Taper - (8/12 - .5 mg) - (9/12 - .45) - (10/12 - .43) - (11/12 - .41) - (12/12 - .38)

My Paxil Website

My Intro

Tezza, I'm Native American, with some Dutch and Irish as well! Interesting :) I'm in the same boat in lost tradition from my own tribe, NorRelMuk Nation. As the only survivors of the massacre were small children. However, I learn from the neighboring tribes, Wintu. But still, it would be nice to know from my own tribe. I found one elderly man that is descended from my tribe and learned of the traditions from his grandmother, who must've been an older child. But I haven't heard back from him after I emailed him :(

My Paxil Website

My Intro

I don't understand the past lives thing.

But, if I was reincarnated, I'd like to come back as me but just make a different choice or two. Can I do that?

"Well my ship's been split to splinters and it's sinking fast
I'm drowning in the poison, got no future, got no past
But my heart is not weary, it's light and it's free
I've got nothing but affection for all those who sailed with me.

Everybody's moving, if they ain't already there
Everybody's got to move somewhere
Stick with me baby, stick with me anyhow
Things should start to get interesting right about now."

- Zimmerman

But, if I was reincarnated, I'd like to come back as me but just make a different choice or two. Can I do that?

That's an interesting idea that I never thought of. I don't know, of course. I actually don't want to come back, so I'm working on getting off the karma/ reincarnation cycle (Samsara). You eventually come to a point where you've balanced all your karma and you stop reincarnating on this plane. I'm not quite sure where you go from here, but I know it's better, as the Samsara is life-death-life-death.... and I'm tired of the death part, and the karma part. The only reason we even reincarnate is because of karma. So the trick is to balance the karma you've made in the past and stop making anymore. Then you won't have to come back. The ironic good news is that we've balanced a lot of karma going through this w/d hell.

My Paxil Website

My Intro

• 1 month later...

Tezza, I'm surprised I didn't comment on this topic! I just want you to know, that I am a Christian Minister (believe it or not), of the Esoteric Path, and that reincarnation is Biblical. There are many references to it. It's simply not accepted by the church leaders. To me, it makes no sense NOT to believe in reincarnation. We only get one life. Yet some people are born with a silver spoon in their mouth, and some born starving in Africa. Some born into Christian homes with Christian upbringing and some into Atheist homes. How is it fair to expect them all to have come to Christ when they all didn't have the same opportunity? My beliefs about the teachings of Jesus, btw, are very different than Mainstream Christianity. So when I say "come to Christ", I don't mean literally that you have to believe in Jesus and that He died on the cross. But that you follow His path. His teachings. Such as love your neighbor, etc. Anyway, here are some references to reincarnation and the Bible.

I agree with what you say. Here in Melbourne a few years back I attended a Unity Church for awhile. They believe in reincarnation and are quite different from your average common garden variety Christian Church. AS you say reincarnation was part of the early church agenda; it was removed at a conference round 500 C.E. as it was seen as detracting from the saving grace of Jesus.

I find the concept quite fascinating and very complex. As for DR Weiss; he worries me a bit with his hypnotic progressions into the future under hypnosis. I see that as very much putting the cart before the horse. One life at a time, hey? :unsure:

Hmmmm,yep! Good point; it seems to me coming back as a new, or almost new entity, is not really coming back in the sense of how we designate ourselves. The soul or monad is seen as our essential being and "we" are viewed merely as the shell that encases it. :rolleyes:

Saspian, I've been to Unity Church a few times and I like it. I love the New Thought Churches that are every now. Science of the Mind, Religious Science and New Thought. It's a good sign of our evolution in consciousness on a wider scale now.

My Paxil Website

My Intro

• Moderator Emeritus

I agree with what you say. Here in Melbourne a few years back I attended a Unity Church for awhile. They believe in reincarnation and are quite different from your average common garden variety Christian Church. AS you say reincarnation was part of the early church agenda; it was removed at a conference round 500 C.E. as it was seen as detracting from the saving grace of Jesus.

Yeah I think that was the Conference at Nicaea (spelling?) where a lot of stuff got edited out of and into Christianity the Official Religion.

Like I said earlier I was always confused by a couple of references in the Bible that I guess they missed somehow which always seemed to me to be talking about reincarnation. Good to hear I'm not just tripping. :-) thanks for the info Shanti and Saspian

Started on Prozac and Xanax in 1992 for PTSD after an assault. One drug led to more, the usual story. Got sicker and sicker, but believed I needed the drugs for my "underlying disease". Long story...lost everything. Life savings, home, physical and mental health, relationships, friendships, ability to work, everything. Amitryptiline, Prozac, bupropion, buspirone, flurazepam, diazepam, alprazolam, Paxil, citalopram, lamotrigine, gabapentin...probably more I've forgotten. 

Started multidrug taper in Feb 2010.  Doing a very slow microtaper, down to low doses now and feeling SO much better, getting my old personality and my brain back! Able to work full time, have a full social life, and cope with stress better than ever. Not perfect, but much better. After 23 lost years. Big Pharma has a lot to answer for. And "medicine for profit" is just not a great idea.

Feb 15 2010:  300 mg Neurontin  200 Lamictal   10 Celexa      0.65 Xanax   and 5 mg Ambien 

Feb 10 2014:   62 Lamictal    1.1 Celexa         0.135 Xanax    1.8 Valium

Feb 10 2015:   50 Lamictal      0.875 Celexa    0.11 Xanax      1.5 Valium

Feb 15 2016:   47.5 Lamictal   0.75 Celexa      0.0875 Xanax    1.42 Valium    

2/12/20             12                       0.045               0.007                   1 

May 2021            7                       0.01                  0.0037                1

Feb 2022            6                      0!!!                     0.00167               0.98                2.5 mg Ambien

Oct 2022       4.5 mg Lamictal    (off Celexa, off Xanax)   0.95 Valium    Ambien, 1/4 to 1/2 of a 5 mg tablet 

I'm not a doctor. Any advice I give is just my civilian opinion.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderator Emeritus

Tezza, I'm Native American, with some Dutch and Irish as well! Interesting :) I'm in the same boat in lost tradition from my own tribe, NorRelMuk Nation. As the only survivors of the massacre were small children. However, I learn from the neighboring tribes, Wintu. But still, it would be nice to know from my own tribe. I found one elderly man that is descended from my tribe and learned of the traditions from his grandmother, who must've been an older child. But I haven't heard back from him after I emailed him :(

Somehow I missed this post. Very interesting, indeed!

• Moderator Emeritus

When I was a small child, I had a the same dream many times. I didn't understand the dream at the time but later learned that it seemed to describe the last days as they were described in the Bible. Particularly the great earthquake of Revelation.

I had the dream before I was old enough to know anything about the Bible. Perhaps it was a memory from a past life???

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy