Christiana

Would you be open to being my phone friend?

MNgal1960

So sorry to hear about your situation, Biscuit. If you post and introduction thread, you will meet more people on the forum who can be of help.

Looking4peace

Looking for help!

Just need support from people who have or are going through this.

It has begun to take a major toll on all aspects of my life, including family relationships and I just do not know how to handle it or repair it.

I came of Effexor XR incorrectly after 15 years, and now after 1 year, my problems continue.

When in a window, I can process things better. But when I'm in a wave, like right now, problems and worry CONSUME me.

It seems that everything is going wrong and I can't escape from it. 

Its almost as if my body and mind sabotage my thoughts and I shut everyone out and stop doing anything that could be beneficial to me. I just want to WORRY and stress about everything.

greyed

Available for skype (text). No positivity, no bullsh*t.

powerback

Looking for help!

Just need support from people who have or are going through this.

It has begun to take a major toll on all aspects of my life, including family relationships and I just do not know how to handle it or repair it.

I came of Effexor XR incorrectly after 15 years, and now after 1 year, my problems continue.

When in a window, I can process things better. But when I'm in a wave, like right now, problems and worry CONSUME me.

It seems that everything is going wrong and I can't escape from it. 

Its almost as if my body and mind sabotage my thoughts and I shut everyone out and stop doing anything that could be beneficial to me. I just want to WORRY and stress about everything.

Hi looking4peace .I relate to your pain and suffering so much I'm so angry this is my story ,I'm desperate for relief ,I'm not even in withdrawal   still on the poison [tolerance withdrawal I believe]  ,the rage and anger and I'm becoming more and more antisocial because of my symptoms ,and I totally relate about family ,I'm loosing patience with it all ,they say we should talk about our problems but my family think I'm just moaning half the  time ,its so painful .I get that feeling off them ,sure we all have problems .if they could feel our torture for a second.

I've had illness of the normal kind over the years but the last few months is just a joke ,I've a dark sense of humour so sometimes I laugh at it .

please just come to this site and you will always have someone that can relate to you ,I wish I never told people anything ,so many relationships and  friendships ruined .

please dig dip and believe your soul will heal ,I've had a very bad day today but I got through it and always believe u can .

respect.

PB   

Looking4peace

Anybody out there today?

Another really bad day. The feelings of worthlessness or just overwhelming.

What do you do when your support team starts to break down.? You can feel them at their wits end, when they revert to the "tough love" and that just seems to make you feel worse .

Would love to hear some words of encouragement! This is just all so hard

powerback

Anybody out there today?

Another really bad day. The feelings of worthlessness or just overwhelming.

What do you do when your support team starts to break down.? You can feel them at their wits end, when they revert to the "tough love" and that just seems to make you feel worse .

Would love to hear some words of encouragement! This is just all so hard

I love your profile  picture ,pretty much some's up my head after waking from a nap it took an hour to dissipate to just a normal head  ache .we can never ever give up or else we will miss out on the happiness and joy that will come our way some day .

we never stop learning no body  is above that .

I totally feel your agony .  

I am by no means a professional but always try to work out decisions about your body when its possible .

take care

PB

MyHurtisoftheMultiverse

Hey, Looking4peace and whoever else might be concerned, feel free to contact me if you want to talk. I actually have a master in psychology (that's far less helpful than one might think, but hey) and I suffer from SSRI withdrawal problems as well.

Scorpio

Hi I'm happy to chat too.  It would be such a relief to talk with people who have similar experiences and problems for support.

Quietis

it would be nice to have a chat sometimes with people whom i can relate to, going thru the terrible experiences of quitting psychiatric drugs. as a fair warning, i have periods where even interacting with other human beings feels too much, so i might not be always responding or chatting away... but ill try my best to support people that feel they need someone willing to listen during a rough patch. and hopefully find others willing to do the same for me :).  just send me a pm, or contanct me thru skype, there's no need to direct face to face if you dont feel to, we can always just chat. cheers.

bruno2016

i am open to chat with anyone. I am fully recovered more or less. I still have my bad days but have come a long way---i am now a fitness trainer and also about to graduate LMT school...I could have NEVER thought of doing such things just a few years ago. Time, patience, faith, nutrition, etc will get you feeling well. 

Lojo016

Anyone can add me on Skype or send me a pm    Would be more than happy to chat 

robcbar1

Posting and messaging with SA members is awesome but I always seem to feel a little better after a good chat with a real person who understands what's going on.  Do SA members ever communicate via phone or is that frowned upon?    

ChessieCat

Hi rob, I've moved your post to an existing topic.

On 26/06/2012 at 11:12 AM, Christiana said:

ADMIN NOTE: 

Please remember that everyone here has their struggles. Be considerate of your phone friend and mindful of the person's time and energy.

You may wish to begin with pms.  If after some time you both are still happy with the contact, you could consider sharing phone numbers. You may wish to agree in advance about how often you want to talk, for how long, and at what times of day.

Please do not share your phone number if you know you are a person who has difficulty setting boundaries in relationships.