Looking for Experiences with Dr. Tammas Kelly & Dr. Mark Foster

RebelMaven

I am considering finding a doctor who does not follow Big Pharma and am looking for people who would be willing to share their experiences with Dr. Tammas Kelly and/or Dr.Mark Foster in Colorado.

Feel free to PM me if you wish to keep it confidential.

Thank You.

I met Dr. Mark Foster briefly and heard him speak. WONDERFUL man who has fought his own battles against mainstream psychiatry. He is a primary care doc, I believe. I would go to him in a heartbeat! He's a guest blogger on Mad in America and there are videos of him floating around, possibly on ISEPP site. Kind, gentle man.

He was fired from a hospital position because he was helping patients taper off of psych drugs. He walks the walk.

http://www.madinamerica.com/author/mfoster/

Pristiq tapered over 8 months ending Spring 2011 after 18 years of polydrugging that began w/Zoloft for fatigue/general malaise (not mood). CURRENT: 1mg Klonopin qhs (SSRI bruxism), 75mg trazodone qhs, various hormonesLitigation for 11 years for Work-related injury, settled 2004. Involuntary medical retirement in 2001 (age 39). 2012 - brain MRI showing diffuse, chronic cerebrovascular damage/demyelination possibly vasculitis/cerebritis. Dx w/autoimmune polyendocrine failure.<p>2013 - Dx w/CNS Sjogren's Lupus (FANA antibodies first appeared in 1997 but missed by doc).

Yes, it appears he does get it quite well and he is not far from me. However, I read about his cancer and wondered if he is still practicing. I thought he would be much more affordable than Dr. Tammas Kelly.

Yes, it appears he does get it quite well and he is not far from me. However, I read about his cancer and wondered if he is still practicing. I thought he would be much more affordable than Dr. Tammas Kelly.

Hi,

Dr. Foster has a recent blog entry on the Mad In America site which indicates he is practicing

http://www.madinamerica.com/author/mfoster/

I wish to god I lived near him as I would have no hesitating about seeing Dr. Foster at all.

CS

Drug cocktail 1995 - 2010
Started taper of Adderall, Wellbutrin XL, Remeron, and Doxepin in 2006
Finished taper on June 10, 2010

Temazepam on a PRN basis approximately twice a month - 2014 to 2016

Beginning in 2017 - Consumption increased to about two times per week

April 2017 - Increased to taking it full time for insomnia

I have tried six different phone numbers for Mark Foster based on a Google search and still cannot find him. The clinics and offices all say either nothing, drop me in to a voice mail for an administrator, or say he is no longer with the clinic.

Does anyone have any current contact information for him. I've heard he has moved several times and obviously changed jobs several times. I've sent e-mails to his contacts as I come across them but have not had any replies as of now.

I really would like to find him. He seems perfect for me.

I have not heard recently although I see he did blog post in May on Mad in America. You can try to email him thru MIA if you haven't already. Also, Crocus here on this group was going to be working with his new clinic although I don't know how his cancer treatment may have altered those plans.

http://www.clearmindinc.org/who-we-are/board-of-directors/

Im sure someone will have better info. He is a member of this group, I believe. Go to Members and his name is there (docfoster). Not sure if he's set up to receive emails.

Pristiq tapered over 8 months ending Spring 2011 after 18 years of polydrugging that began w/Zoloft for fatigue/general malaise (not mood). CURRENT: 1mg Klonopin qhs (SSRI bruxism), 75mg trazodone qhs, various hormonesLitigation for 11 years for Work-related injury, settled 2004. Involuntary medical retirement in 2001 (age 39). 2012 - brain MRI showing diffuse, chronic cerebrovascular damage/demyelination possibly vasculitis/cerebritis. Dx w/autoimmune polyendocrine failure.<p>2013 - Dx w/CNS Sjogren's Lupus (FANA antibodies first appeared in 1997 but missed by doc).

• Administrator

RM, please use Search in the upper right corner of your screen to find info we've posted about Dr. Kelly and Dr. Foster.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

RM, please use Search in the upper right corner of your screen to find info we've posted about Dr. Kelly and Dr. Foster.

I didn't realize Dr. Foster is not practicing right now. Please correct if wrong. That makes me so sad.

I didn't realize Dr. Foster is not practicing right now. Please correct if wrong. That makes me so sad.

He is no longer practicing.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy