SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Power of the Spoken Word, Sound and Music

Shanti

I've experienced and studied too much for many years about the power of the voice and sound to deny the effects sound has on matter. The study Cymatics shows this in a nutshell in the forming of sacred geometry in sand by different sound frequencies. I'll post a video of what this is. This is an example showing that sound creates different shapes in sand and changes the shapes to knew geometric shapes with changing frequency. You can find more information typing in "cymatics" in Google and Youtube.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtiSCBXbHAg

Many of you have also heard of Dr. Emoto's experiments with water crystals and how different words, thoughts and music create different shapes. The images show the water crystals formed on water that is only altered by these things. Remember that our bodies are mostly water.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnbZN54IZNE&feature=related

There is a reason so many cultures use the voice for spiritual acceleration to reach higher states. Chanting, rosaries, prayers, decrees, mantras, and singing, all have a profound effect on your body and mind. Try it next time you are alone and in a severe depression. Simply sing an old children's hymn or something over and over and you will start to feel the effects of being lifted in spirit. The words you choose to use as well can mean all the difference between empowerment, as shown as well by Dr. Emoto's experiments.

"The Secret Power of Music" by David Tames is an excellent book about this, and gives good example of how music and the types of music have been used to even control whole dynasties in the past.

I have been doing a form of mantras called rosaries for years now. They are spiritual, not religious, and they are angel and I AM centered to invoke more light and turn my own energy field into a vortex. A completely different atmosphere around me that is a higher frequency. I could tell a huge difference when I first started doing this years ago. The more you repeat them, the higher you're lifted. Do it every day and a momentum starts and only gets more powerful each day. So when I came to my senses and saw my w/d situation for what it was; a dense energy trap imposing a veil of delusional depression over my consciousness, I turned to rosaries and mantras and repeated them outloud for at least an hour at a time. The words are like a buzz saw cutting through the dense darkness to let Light in.

Link to topic here about affirmations.

Link to my website where I have some decrees and mantras (more Spiritual-Christian based)

When you make a call and prayer for others, you make it for yourself. In fact, in your heart intention to help others, it creates a more powerful help for yourself. That is why it is very important to help others whenever you can, to get through this. Even if you don't have anything to advice them, show them empathy and let them know they aren't alone and they'll get through. Give this call to help everyone going through this, and it will help you. Especially if you repeat it like a rosary.

Heal O God, these souls of Light

Hold them in your presence bright

Give them strength to weather pain

Let their Spirits fly again

Heal O God, these precious ones

Hold them in a blazing sun

Of perfection, love and peace

Let all fear and darkness cease!

Heal O God these gracious ones

Let their trials now be done

Free them from this current plight

Resurrect them in the Light

Heal O God these Spirits true

Let their cells be cleansed anew

Help them win their victory

Raise them up and set them free

- Prayer from The Hearts Center

Taper from Cymbalta, Paxil, Prozac & Antipsychotics finished June 2012.

Xanax 5% Taper - (8/12 - .5 mg) - (9/12 - .45) - (10/12 - .43) - (11/12 - .41) - (12/12 - .38)

My Paxil Website

My Intro

Here's another cool Cymatic experiment. I couldn't post it for media restrictions in the OP.

Xanax 5% Taper - (8/12 - .5 mg) - (9/12 - .45) - (10/12 - .43) - (11/12 - .41) - (12/12 - .38)

My Paxil Website

My Intro

This is a beutiful song with a powerful Mantra repeated "Om Mani Padme Hum". I bought this cd and play it in the background all the time, along with a couple of others that are powerfully positive.

Put on your headphones, close your eyes and feel this through your Being. It will help.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=InbwN2K8-TY

Tibetan Buddhists believe that saying the mantra (prayer), Om Mani Padme Hum, out loud or silently to oneself, invokes the powerful benevolent attention and blessings of Chenrezig, the embodiment of compassion. Viewing the written form of the mantra is said to have the same effect -- it is often carved into stones, like the one pictured above, and placed where people can see them.

Spinning the written form of the mantra around in a Mani wheel (or prayer wheel) is also believed to give the same benefit as saying the mantra, and Mani wheels, small hand wheels and large wheels with millions of copies of the mantra inside, are found everywhere in the lands influenced by Tibetan Buddhism.

It is said that all the teachings of the Buddha are contained in this mantra: Om Mani Padme Hum can not really be translated into a simple phrase or sentence.

It is appropriate, though, to say a little about the mantra, so that people who want to use it in their meditation practice will have some sense of what they are doing, and people who are just curious will understand a little better what the mantra is and why it is so important to Tibetan Buddhists. We begin in the next section with some information about the mantra itself. - Dharma Haven

My Paxil Website

My Intro

Remember who you are. That is the first step in personal power and transformation. I AM.

(sorry, I know I just wrote a blog here lol)

My Paxil Website

My Intro

• 2 weeks later...

Adding to my sound blog lol

I was just thinking of explaining how and why sound is so important for healing. In metaphysical understanding of our being, we have what's called our "four lower bodies". The first is IDEA (etheric, fire), then THOUGHT (mental, air), then EMOTIONAL (feeling, water) then PHYSICAL (manifestation, earth). These four bodies make up our being and they must stay in balance. I believe that the chemical alterations in the brain causes these four bodies to come out of tune, and sound is a tool that I used to help align them. It's been mentioned that I was lucky or something. Maybe some don't quite believe I suffered as badly, but believe me, I sufferred horrifically, especially emotionally and mentally. Well, physically as well from the zaps, swooshes and jerks. So all I can do now is come back and share what saved my mind and these understandings are a huge part of what did it for me. I'm not perfectly normal yet when it comes to the physical body. But my mind and emotions are nearly back to normal, even better than before the Paxhell. The sound is like a tuning fork for our beings. All the bodies are of a vibration, and of different frequencies. The rate of vibration is fastest with the first body I mentioned, and lowers in vibration in the order that I listed them; fire, air, water and earth. In that order.

My Paxil Website

My Intro

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy