• Announcements

Altostrata

Announcements

224 posts in this topic

Welcome aboard.  It's great to have you.

Total respect to u Aeroman well done to  you ,I would never of had the confidence to get through my withdrawal this far safely  without this  fabulous site .

Great respect to u all .

Great to have you here Aeroman, and everybody else who is helping those of us on this long, long journey to recovery! Thank you for your dedication and all of your help!

Alto, if it weren't for you and this site I would be a bigger mess than I am today. I had believed the garbage my doctor and other incompetent people were telling me. I started to believe I had mysteriously developed bipolar or ocd in a matter of two months but it was just my too fast taper off sertraline causing the horrifying symptoms. I knew in my gut it was withdrawal, but had no way to prove or confirm it. Thanks to SA, I am finally able to start healing. So thank you!!!

Aeroman, who has been there and back -- see Aeroman Haven't Logged in for awhile - I have recovered... -- is very kindly "giving back" as our newest moderator.

Please join me in welcoming Aeroman to our outstanding group of moderators.

Thank you very much!!!  :)

Yay, thank you Aero!

The site software will be upgraded in the next day or two. The site may be temporarily unavailable for an hour while this is being done.

Very sorry for the inconvenience.

Everybody: The new software requires your screen name as your log-in name. You can still use your old password.

#Dan998 has kindly agreed to join the moderating team here at SA. He has been a great asset to the community and we are delighted to have him on board. Welcome to the team Dan :)

Welcome, Dan998.

baroquep has also joined our moderator team. She knows Pristiq and Effexor tapering inside and out; her Introductions topic is here baroquep: Pristiq taper help - advice needed

Very happy to have you on our moderator team, baroquep.