alex

Hi Alex...

WD is very potent and having money issues is potent too. If you were not 6 months out from Effexor the money issue would probably still trouble you. It troubles alot of people these days.

Does the WD affect stressful issues or do stressful issues cause a bigger wave of WD.

For myself it is not WD. It is the stressors in and of themselves.

Would it help to try and compartmentalize them? It helped me. Treat them separately if possible.

As for sleep, insomnia was a big symptom for me and that has an affect on our moods. My WD situation is quite different from yours, but when I drop a dose I do get insomnia or waking up frequently.

I have been using meditation cd's and they help me out alot. being physically active during the day helps too, but not everyone can. It can be too exhausting and exacerbate WD. Maybe some sun and mild activity can help....

Hang in there. To get off effexor takes alot of strength and determination. Give yourself a hue pat on the back. :)

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1902-nikki-hi-my-rundown-with-ads/

Paxil 1997-2004

Crossed over to Lexapro Paxil not available

at Pharmacies GSK halted deliveries

Lexapro 40mgs

Lexapro taper (2years)

Imipramine

Imipramine and Celexa

Now Nefazadone/Imipramine 50mgs. each

45mgs. Serzone  50mgs. Imipramine

So my message is: HANG IN THERE! if I am doing it, you will too.One day a a time. I think this terrible experience is going to be very valuable for my future life.

5 months 23 days Efexxor free. :)

Great news and a great message for the rest of us.

Very glad to hear things are slowly getting back on track for you.

"Well my ship's been split to splinters and it's sinking fast
I'm drowning in the poison, got no future, got no past
But my heart is not weary, it's light and it's free
I've got nothing but affection for all those who sailed with me.

Everybody's moving, if they ain't already there
Everybody's got to move somewhere
Stick with me baby, stick with me anyhow
Things should start to get interesting right about now."

- Zimmerman

Hello after a few weeks without posting here I am again.

I believe I am slowly recovering.

I am being able to cope with w/d in a better way maybe, and that makes a big difference.

Neuro-emotions are much less powerful, anxiety is not that bad anymore.

I don´t have almost any physical symptoms, besides a little tinnitus, weakness and smell hypersensitivity.

My worst symptoms are psychological, neuro-fear, anxiety, anhedonia.

I don´t really feel the wave.window pattern but a slow brake-down of symptoms

My main problem still is INSOMNIA;

But I´ve also learn how to deal with it, and I feel there is a close relation between getting at least some rest and recovery.

This is my situation today at 7 months Effexor free: 0.25 Xanax to sleep (I was on 0.50) Fish Oil 3.000mg/ Magnesium 225mg/ Vitamin C 500mg/ Phosphatydilserine 100mg-bed time.

Valerian-bed time

I´ve found out that ACCEPTANCE, PATIENCE and FAITH ar key in this hard process.

I would really like to hear from my friends in SA.

4 years aprox. on 150mgs.Effexor for situational major depression.No AD before.
Tapered 150-0mgs in 3 months.

Tapered Quetiapine,Xanax in the last 18 months.NO med of any kind anymore.
First 3 months off acute w/d
Protracted w/d ever since.
Symptoms:Anxiety,anhedonia,insomnia,tinnitus,PSSD

04/13/2014 Awful Relapse.Recovered fairly fast.

3 years and 4 months off.

waves and windows.Very much recovered.

November 2015,health issue.Setback.

• Moderator Emeritus

thanks for the update Alex, its nice to hear from you - you have done a great job hanging on and being strong. It is very helpful for your SA friends to see the gradual improvement and even the few backward steps - it's good to see you go forward again!

Started in 2000 - On 150mg most of the time, (but up to 225mg at highest dose for 6 months in the beginning)
Reduced off easily first time - but got depressed (not too much anxiety) 6 months later
Back on effexor for another 9 months.
Reduced off again with no immediate w/d - suddenly got depressed and anxious ++ again 3 or 4 months later.
Back on effexor - this time for 3 years
Reduced off over a month - 6 weeks later terrible anxiety - back on.
Rinse and repeat 4 more times - each time the period before the anxiety comes back got shorter and shorter
Jan - July 2012 75mg down to 37.5mg;, 8/3/12 - 35mg. 8/25/12 - 32mg. 9/11- 28mg, 10/2 - 25mg, 10/29 - 22mg, 11/19 - 19.8mg; 12/11 - 17m,
1/1- 15.5mg; 1/22 -14mg, 2/7 14.9mg, 2/18 - 17.8mg - crashed big time: back to 75mg where i sat for 2 years....

4th  March 2015 - 67.5mg;   31st March - 60mg;  24th April - 53mg; 13th May - 48mg; 26th May - 45mg;  9th June - 41mg; 1 July- 37.5mg; 20 July - 34mg; 11 August - 31mg; 1st Sept - 28mg;  1st Dec - 25.8mg;  28th Dec - 23.2mg; 23rd Jan-21.9mg; Feb 7th- 21mg; March 1st - 20.1mg, March 30th - 18mg

• 1 month later...

Hello everybody.Here I am after being away for a while.

I keep giving the good fight with this hard process in the best way I can.

It has been 8 months since the last dose of Effexor.

It has been a rough ride, but I must admit It has improved, slowly but it is happening.

A few months ago, it was terrifying, now it´s difficult.Even my worst and most feared symptom, insomnia, is getting slowly better.

I am having the classic wave-window pattern with an overall improvement sensation.Symptoms come and go, but I have noticed they are not as powerfull as they used to be.Others like panic attacks, dysphoria, suicidal thoughts are gone or very weak.

For me the key has been 1st of all staying away from psy med. of course, and try to be active and positive, even tough it is hard.

I have also learned to be mindfull about my neuro-emotions, like fear, one of the worse symptoms for me.Despite fear, I try to keep active and do the things I have to do, and that seems to help my neuroplastycity.(sorry for my english)

I am having a hard time with money issues and that doesn´t help, but I have learned to manage and to keep on going with my main goal wich is HEALING.

So I must say it is getting slowly better.

HANG IN THERE!

• Moderator Emeritus

Alex,

that is VERY encouraging news to hear!

Thanks so much for sharing this with us

July 2001 prescribed 20mg citalopram for depression;
On and off meds from 2003-2006.
February 2006 back on 20mg citalopram and stayed on it until my last attempt at tapering in September 2011.
By far the worst withdrawal symptoms ever. Reinstated to 20mg citalopram
October 2012 - found this forum!
Nov 2012 to Feb 2013 did 10% taper, got doen to 11mg - was going great until stressful situation. Cortisol levels hit the roof, hideous insomnia forced me to updose to 20mg.
March 2016 - close to 100% back to normal!

****** I am not a medical practitioner, any advice I give comes from my own experience or reading and is only my perspective ******

Alex, I noticed we were going through similar rough patchs in Aug-September 2012. At the time, I was down to 2mgs after 1 year and nine months of almost pain free tapering. I was really sick during that time. I tried to keep busy with hosehold projects, but there were at least 2 weeks when I gave in and just acted like a person with a bad flu.

The depression was a completely new thing to me. Dreadful.

Now, about 6 months later, I feel better. I still have the symptoms of August-September, but not as intense or as relentless. I've had complete windows, too. Just had one yesterday, as a matter of fact. And December-February were pretty bearable.

Because of the similarities, I'm quite naturally interested in following your story. So please check in now and again. Thanks, Benz

Sept 12th 1992-began taking Imipramine (50mgs) for panic attacks.

Stopped Imipramine after 4 months (cold turkey).

7 months later experienced "mysterious" bad flu-like symptoms, although, without upper respiratory problems or fever. Because of this and a day of panic attacks, was put on Prozac (20mgs?) for 2 months and then, when that didn't work-was put back on  Imipramine,  plus Xanax 1 mg (4Xdaily)-October 1993.

March 1999-switched from Imipramine (50mgs) to Celexa.

2008-switched to Pristiq for 3 months, then back to Effexor XR (after bad reaction to the Pristiq).

Sept 1st 2010-Switched from Effexor XR (75mgs) to Effexor Generic (solid form) in preparation for taper.

Nov 15th 2010-Began tapering from 75mgs Effexor Generic.

January 13th 2014-.06mgs

April 17th 2014-      .03mgs

May 11th 2014-       .02mgs

Ended taper October 31st 2014

Oct 4th 2015-11 months post taper and completely back to normal!

• Moderator Emeritus

Alex - I am so glad to read this post! Glad you're seeing improvements and feeling better.

1989 - 1992 Parnate* 

1992-1998 Paxil - pooped out*, oxazapam, inderal

1998 - 2005 Celexa - pooped out* klonopin, oxazapam, inderal

*don't remember doses

2005 -2007   Cymbalta 60 mg oxazapam, inderal, klonopin

Started taper in 2007:

CT klonopin, oxazapam, inderal (beta blocker) - 2007

Cymbalta 60mg to 30mg 2007 -2010

July 2010 - March 2018 on hiatus due to worsening w/d symptoms, which abated and finally disappeared. Then I stalled for about 5 years because I didn't want to deal with W/D.

March 2018 - May 2018 switch from 30mg Cymbalta to 20mg Celexa 

19 mg Celexa October 7, 2018

18 mg Celexa November 5, 2018

17 mg Celexa  December 2, 2019

16 mg Celexa January 6, 2018 

15 mg Celexa March 7, 2019

14 mg Celexa April 24, 2019

13 mg Celexa June 28, 2019

12.8 mg Celexa November 10, 2019

12.4 Celexa August 31, 2020

12.2 Celexa December 28, 2020

12 mg Celexa March 2021

11 mg  Celexa February 2023

Alex, I noticed we were going through similar rough patchs in Aug-September 2012. At the time, I was down to 2mgs after 1 year and nine months of almost pain free tapering. I was really sick during that time. I tried to keep busy with hosehold projects, but there were at least 2 weeks when I gave in and just acted like a person with a bad flu.

The depression was a completely new thing to me. Dreadful.

Now, about 6 months later, I feel better. I still have the symptoms of August-September, but not as intense or as relentless. I've had complete windows, too. Just had one yesterday, as a matter of fact. And December-February were pretty bearable.

Because of the similarities, I'm quite naturally interested in following your story. So please check in now and again. Thanks, Benz

Hi Benz, I´m sorry for my mistake with quoting.

(NOTE: Posting error has been corrected. -Jemima)

I believe your situation and mine are different,(my guess) because you did a very slow tappering and I did not.I "tappered" in three months time.

Even though, as I said before, I´m still suffering and with a long road ahead, but it is getting SLOWLY better.

One question: Are you still on meds?

Yes, we're different. My fault for not reading more of the thread. Still, I want to follow your progress since you're trying to recover from the same drug as I am.

I'm still taking a little less than 1/4 mgs of generic Effexor to which I swithed from XR for the tapering.

With luck I'll be done with taking it for good sometime this summer.

Had a great day yesterday. Not to bad of a start today. Now I'm feeling the anxiety building up toward evening. I'm reading Tom Sawer for the first time in years. Really funny. And anxiety or not, I'm looking forward to reading another 5 or 6 chapters later tonight. Nice talking to you, and hoping you feel much better very soon, Benz

Sept 12th 1992-began taking Imipramine (50mgs) for panic attacks.

Stopped Imipramine after 4 months (cold turkey).

7 months later experienced "mysterious" bad flu-like symptoms, although, without upper respiratory problems or fever. Because of this and a day of panic attacks, was put on Prozac (20mgs?) for 2 months and then, when that didn't work-was put back on  Imipramine,  plus Xanax 1 mg (4Xdaily)-October 1993.

March 1999-switched from Imipramine (50mgs) to Celexa.

2008-switched to Pristiq for 3 months, then back to Effexor XR (after bad reaction to the Pristiq).

Sept 1st 2010-Switched from Effexor XR (75mgs) to Effexor Generic (solid form) in preparation for taper.

Nov 15th 2010-Began tapering from 75mgs Effexor Generic.

January 13th 2014-.06mgs

April 17th 2014-      .03mgs

May 11th 2014-       .02mgs

Ended taper October 31st 2014

Oct 4th 2015-11 months post taper and completely back to normal!

• 1 month later...

Hi everybody, here I am, surviving.

I don´t know why I lost my password; I thought I was banned from the forum for not been active.

Well, here I am hanging on.

At 10 months off I ca notice an improvement (important) in anxiety and neuro-fear.

Disrupted sleep still there, but I am coping better (less anxiety)

Depression and anhedonia are an issue, even though I`ve had little improvement in this area also.The thing is that my personal situation is very difficult.I am a jobless, 59 yrs. old man....

Last April was one of the worst concerning depression and dark thoughts.

My situation scares me, and it is hard to find meaning, even when I notice an overall improvement.

I am glad to get in contact with you people again. :)

Welcome Alex,

I am sorry you are hurting ..Someone with expertise will come along to help you.

Wishing you peace and well being :)

Lexicon

Hello,
I am tapering Lorazepam, and my daily dose is 1.125 mgs.

I followed a long hold for 5 months, ( Nov-March 2019) hoping to find some stability, 

but it did not work. So I resumed my taper and hold pattern.
For the last 3 years, I have been using a daily microtaper, cutting .001mgs per day, with holds as needed.
Symptoms are head pressure, labored breathing, palpitations, abrupt surges of dizziness, this being my worst symptom for now, internal tremors, my latest nemesis, unsteadiness, anxiety, plus many other symptoms that cycle in, and cycle out consistently. Not a day passes, without grief :(

I take no other meds.

January 2013 - 15 day quick taper off 10 mgs of Lexapro, and 25 mgs of Sertraline,

at a detox clinic.

Thank you Lex, wishing you well too.

Today I`ve had one of the best days in months, regarding anxiety and "organic" fear.

I´ve been noticing an important improvement in anxiety the last days.

Obsessive intrusive thoughts,very much abated,panic attacks, gone,sore-eyes,gone.

D/P D/R,getting better,insomnia, still there but coping better.

I can say w/o a doubt that I am having an overall improvement, despite a very difficult personal situation.

I`m healing.

Hi everybody;I have been noticing a significant improvement in anxiety and "organic" fear overall.

But the last few nights I have experienced a worsening regarding disrupted sleep.I wake up many times during the night, and last night I had awful nightmares and fearful wake-ups.This is very discouraging because I`ve been able to handle it for the last months I`m 10 monnths off Effexor.

I did some changes though: I`ve been taking .50mgs Melatonin for the last few nights...

The waking up I`m used to but the nightmares and fear??? Is it a wave?

Last night I watched terrible scenes from World War Two...could it be it?? I know is a mistake.

I repeat, during the day, I can notice important improvement, but at night...is another story.

melatonin can cause dream disturbances...either really vivid or even lucid dreaming...nightmares can come along with those things...

it's not for everyone and most recommended doses on bottles are way to high for people too...so it might be dose related as well....although clearly 1/2 a mg isn't much by any standard (except our weird systems).

I don't tolerate any dose of melatonin.

Everything Matters: Beyond Meds 

https://beyondmeds.com/

withdrawn from a cocktail of 6 psychiatric drugs that included every class of psych drug.

Thank you Giak.

I`ve read about your incredible story.It is amazing what body and mind can endure.

Let me tell you that your web-site has helped me a lot.

I have to deal every day with this feeling of impending doom.

On one hand I read that w/d may last 18,24,36 months as a media;on the other hand I read about people struggling for many years..I am almost 60, I don´t have that much time, that scares the hell out of me.

I was on Effexor for 4 years, tapered in 3 months, and had no med. since.

I have seen improvement as I said but this is a complex scary process.

the thing that has allowed me to find joy again is acceptance. it's not total or complete and I often feel frustrated, but I have learned to find joy even while I'm sick...

life is amazing...that doesn't change whether we're sick or not...to find a deep appreciation in that even when sick has required cultivation and that process is one that never ends.

I'm not well by any standard, but I can honestly say I'm grateful to be alive and at this point even grateful for my experiences because they've taught me so much...

anyway...I say this only because you say you don't have time, but you do have right now and really that is all any of us ever have...I hope this doesn't all sound cliche and annoying...it's hard to articulate this stuff, but it does come from my experience and heart.

it doesn't mean things get easy all of a sudden...nothing like that, but still...there is an ease in the difficulty somehow.

hang in there. peace to you.

Everything Matters: Beyond Meds 

https://beyondmeds.com/

withdrawn from a cocktail of 6 psychiatric drugs that included every class of psych drug.

• Moderator Emeritus

Alex,

I think what you're experiencing is a wave. Most of us here have had these lurches forward and back fairly often during withdrawal. I'm still having them eighteen months out from my last dose of Lexapro, although sometimes they're so subtle now I have to stop and think about what's happening to me.

The nervous system repairs itself in what seems to be a random way to us - a patch here, rebalance, a patch there, rebalance and stabilize, et cetera. I hope you can take some comfort in that waves usually indicate that another area of the brain is "under reconstruction".

Psychotropic drug history: Pristiq 50 mg. (mid-September 2010 through February 2011), Remeron (mid-September 2010 through January 2011), Lexapro 10 mg. (mid-February 2011 through mid-December 2011), Lorazepam (Ativan) 1 mg. as needed mid-September 2010 through early March 2012

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." -Hanlon's Razor

Introduction: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1588-introducing-jemima/

Success Story: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/6263-success-jemima-survives-lexapro-and-dr-dickhead-too/

Please note that I am not a medical professional and my advice is based on personal experience, reading, and anecdotal information posted by other sufferers.

Thanks for your support J, yes I do believe that my CNS is under construction as you say.

I have seen important improvement in other areas, like anxiety, but sleep is a BIG issue for me.

I`m so glad to be in contact with you again, and sooo happy that you are doing so much better.

• Moderator Emeritus

melatonin can cause dream disturbances...either really vivid or even lucid dreaming...nightmares can come along with those things...

it's not for everyone and most recommended doses on bottles are way to high for people too...so it might be dose related as well....although clearly 1/2 a mg isn't much by any standard (except our weird systems).

I don't tolerate any dose of melatonin.

I have trouble with melatonin too. It's not for everyone, I agree.

Started on Prozac and Xanax in 1992 for PTSD after an assault. One drug led to more, the usual story. Got sicker and sicker, but believed I needed the drugs for my "underlying disease". Long story...lost everything. Life savings, home, physical and mental health, relationships, friendships, ability to work, everything. Amitryptiline, Prozac, bupropion, buspirone, flurazepam, diazepam, alprazolam, Paxil, citalopram, lamotrigine, gabapentin...probably more I've forgotten. 

Started multidrug taper in Feb 2010.  Doing a very slow microtaper, down to low doses now and feeling SO much better, getting my old personality and my brain back! Able to work full time, have a full social life, and cope with stress better than ever. Not perfect, but much better. After 23 lost years. Big Pharma has a lot to answer for. And "medicine for profit" is just not a great idea.

Feb 15 2010:  300 mg Neurontin  200 Lamictal   10 Celexa      0.65 Xanax   and 5 mg Ambien 

Feb 10 2014:   62 Lamictal    1.1 Celexa         0.135 Xanax    1.8 Valium

Feb 10 2015:   50 Lamictal      0.875 Celexa    0.11 Xanax      1.5 Valium

Feb 15 2016:   47.5 Lamictal   0.75 Celexa      0.0875 Xanax    1.42 Valium    

2/12/20             12                       0.045               0.007                   1 

May 2021            7                       0.01                  0.0037                1

Feb 2022            6                      0!!!                     0.00167               0.98                2.5 mg Ambien

Oct 2022       4.5 mg Lamictal    (off Celexa, off Xanax)   0.95 Valium    Ambien, 1/4 to 1/2 of a 5 mg tablet 

I'm not a doctor. Any advice I give is just my civilian opinion.

• Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for your support J, yes I do believe that my CNS is under construction as you say.

I have seen important improvement in other areas, like anxiety, but sleep is a BIG issue for me.

I`m so glad to be in contact with you again, and sooo happy that you are doing so much better.

I know these ups and downs are so frustrating! But it sounds to me, reading your posts, like the overall trend is still mostly a gradual and consistent improvement, in spite of the wobbles. Hang in there!

Started on Prozac and Xanax in 1992 for PTSD after an assault. One drug led to more, the usual story. Got sicker and sicker, but believed I needed the drugs for my "underlying disease". Long story...lost everything. Life savings, home, physical and mental health, relationships, friendships, ability to work, everything. Amitryptiline, Prozac, bupropion, buspirone, flurazepam, diazepam, alprazolam, Paxil, citalopram, lamotrigine, gabapentin...probably more I've forgotten. 

Started multidrug taper in Feb 2010.  Doing a very slow microtaper, down to low doses now and feeling SO much better, getting my old personality and my brain back! Able to work full time, have a full social life, and cope with stress better than ever. Not perfect, but much better. After 23 lost years. Big Pharma has a lot to answer for. And "medicine for profit" is just not a great idea.

Feb 15 2010:  300 mg Neurontin  200 Lamictal   10 Celexa      0.65 Xanax   and 5 mg Ambien 

Feb 10 2014:   62 Lamictal    1.1 Celexa         0.135 Xanax    1.8 Valium

Feb 10 2015:   50 Lamictal      0.875 Celexa    0.11 Xanax      1.5 Valium

Feb 15 2016:   47.5 Lamictal   0.75 Celexa      0.0875 Xanax    1.42 Valium    

2/12/20             12                       0.045               0.007                   1 

May 2021            7                       0.01                  0.0037                1

Feb 2022            6                      0!!!                     0.00167               0.98                2.5 mg Ambien

Oct 2022       4.5 mg Lamictal    (off Celexa, off Xanax)   0.95 Valium    Ambien, 1/4 to 1/2 of a 5 mg tablet 

I'm not a doctor. Any advice I give is just my civilian opinion.

• Administrator

This sounds like a wave, but it might also be your body saying it can do fine with a little less melatonin. Try .25mg and see if that helps.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

I didn`t take the Melatonin last night, it was bumpy but without the fearful nightmares.

I know these ups and downs are so frustrating! But it sounds to me, reading your posts, like the overall trend is still mostly a gradual and consistent improvement, in spite of the wobbles. Hang in there!

Thank you Rhi

Hang in there Alex, you are making wonderful progress ..

I have most symptoms in my head ..This is disturbing to me, because I have not seen another post,

dealing with mostly head issues.

Further more I can not find any information as to why that is ..:(

Wishing you wellness and healing Alex ..

May God bless you ..Lexicon

Hello,

I followed a long hold for 5 months, ( Nov-March 2019) hoping to find some stability, 

For the last 3 years, I have been using a daily microtaper, cutting .001mgs per day, with holds as needed.
Symptoms are head pressure, labored breathing, palpitations, abrupt surges of dizziness, this being my worst symptom for now, internal tremors, my latest nemesis, unsteadiness, anxiety, plus many other symptoms that cycle in, and cycle out consistently. Not a day passes, without grief :(

I take no other meds.

January 2013 - 15 day quick taper off 10 mgs of Lexapro, and 25 mgs of Sertraline,

at a detox clinic.

Lex, how long have you been off the drug completely?

Hi Alex,

Since Jan.16 th 2013 ..

There were two actually ..Lexapro and Sertraline ..

Wishing you well always Alex ..

God bless ..xx

Lexi

Hello,

I take no other meds.

at a detox clinic.

5 months off is not much.

It can be the early-acute w/d.

It gets better; I know because I`ve been there.

Sending you healing vibes.

I can`t find some of my posts, for example: Better by day-time worse by night

• Administrator

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

As I`ve posted before, I have seen an important improvement in my symptoms,I almost don`t have any physical symptoms,mine are emotional:anxiety and depression.Floating anxiety and fear has abated a lot.Depression is not that bad, despite my difficult life circumstances, but my sleep really worries me.

I have been helping myself at bed time with herbal teas and a little benzo: 0.25mg for the last 7 months.I`ve been having very disrupted sleep, but able to go back to sleep.In the last 2 weeks, I have noticed that I`m having more trouble going back to sleep.

Ironicaly, I repeat, during the day I`m feeling better.

I really would appreciate any words about sleep and sleep recovery process.

I am about 1 and a half month from my 1st year off.

Hi Alex,

I tapered off a load of psyche drugs and it took a while for sleep to regulate itself (lots of "windows"). I'm some years out and have nights sleep evades me but it's no longer accompanied by panic/sudden awakenings. Ironically sleep disturbances seems to be the last symptom to go. It's good to hear you're feeling better and are slowly improving.

Unable at this time to correspond by private message.

Link to my Introduction thread: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/2477-aria-my-psych-journey/

Reading my psychiatric records: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/5466-drugged-crazy-reading-my-psychiatric-records/

My Success Story is listed under "Aria's Recovery".

Thank you Aria;but you have seen improvement in your sleep patern over the years?

I am "only" 10 months off...only 1 drug though..for 4 years.

No Alto, it was a different topic.It`s ok.

I would really like your comments about my topic about sleep

• Administrator

It sounds like you're either having a bad wave or maybe a reaction to the melatonin or other change you've made recently.

Have faith, you've done so well, keep on taking care of yourself and persevere through the rough patches.