Phil

Lamictal (lamotrigine) to calm post-discontinuation withdrawal symptoms

ChessieCat

Dude, it's very thoughtful asking for assistance for Marsx.  This is in Marsx's Intro topic:

18 minutes ago, Marsx said:

Ive also taken lamotrigine in the past and wouldn't retry it.

Dude
8 hours ago, ChessieCat said:

Dude, it's very thoughtful asking for assistance for Marsx.  This is in Marsx's Intro topic:

Hi Chessie

Thanks for letting me know. Appreciate it.

Marsx

Hello. I had also not taken lamotrigine for withdrawal in the past, it was just a drug my doctors had me experiment with during the whole trial and error to get rid of anxiety. Anyways, after a reinstatement of my original med hasn't produced any results, I am considering micro doses of lamotrigine. Will update once I start a trial. 

mickde1

Lamictal didn't agree with me  i was wondering whether there are some other  ways  to correct this action of  locus coeruleus "fight or flight"  disinhibited and the glutamatergic system  i have read somewhere that vitamin B6  in the  form of pyridoxal-5-phosphate, green tea camomile tea  and  zinc all help  ( i don't know what i have done with the text ?? )

If anyone has any information  it will be greatly welcomed 

Altostrata

mickde1, please update your Intro topic 

with your experience with lamotrigine. Delving further here into the dosage you took, etc. would take this topic off track.

I only know of lamotrigine because of my own treatment with it. If I knew of anything else that might help, I would post about it.

Some people react badly to B vitamins, including vitamin B6. Please use search in the Symptoms forum to see our discussions about it.