summer

Vitamin B12

summer

I haven't heard good things about taking Vit B while on an AD or in WD... that it causes agitation and anxiety. Is there any truth to this?

Does anyone have any information on this particular Vitamin - B 12?

compsports

I haven't heard good things about taking Vit B while on an AD or in WD... that it causes agitation and anxiety. Is there any truth to this?

Does anyone have any information on this particular Vitamin - B 12?

That has been my personal experience in taking it when completely off of all psych meds. This happened even when I took it at a very dose.

CS

alexjuice

I've heard b12 can assist recovery. Does anyone have positive experience to share? I'm thinking of adding but am way too sensitive to a 'normal' dose. I have liquid b12 that is quite concentrated. However, if I dilute a single drop (1:20) and then take a drop of the diluted solution, I think I'd be able to tolerate supplementation based on prior experimentation.

Is there a point (or risk) to taking b12 in this seemingly small dose in spite of sensitivity?

Also, if anyone knows, why do b supps exceed RDA so profoundly? My b12 indicates 25-30 drops in a glass of water, equating to more than 15,000% of the recommended daily intake. That seems bizarre to me.

best wishes to all,

Alex.i

Altostrata

I have info about b12, will post shortly. It helped me.

B12 is absorbed poorly. Generally, people take 1,000 mcg a day in a tablet to absorb even a few mcg.

I believe you're supposed to put the drops under your tongue, B12 is absorbed better that way.

Some people with withdrawal syndrome find B12 to be over-stimulating, so be careful.

alexjuice

I have info about b12, will post shortly. It helped me.

Thanks, sur. I'd love to hear of your experience.