$60 Special for Complete Bloodwork Analysis

alexjuice

This month the direct to consumer special at directlabs is for the Comprehensive Wellness Profile which typically costs $97 and is available for $59 for the rest of 2013.

If you ever wanted to take control of your own health, find out your thyroid, cholesterol, mineral and blood count numbers quickly and inexpensively, check out this deal:

https://directlabs.com/MostPopularTests/CWP/tabid/192/language/en-US/Default.aspx

I am going to have my own testing done and I am going to followup in six months. Testing like this would be "$300+" plus if ordered by a doctor, easily. Perhaps you wouldn't have to pay this but you would need to pay for at least two doctor appointments with either your money, time or both.

By ordering the test yourself you can easily see if any of the lab values are out of range because they are flagged on the report. You can further evaluate 'normal' values by checking with a functional value key such as this:

http://www.optimalwellness.net/functional-medicine-2.html

I do encourage everyone to take responsibility for the health! Cheers!

Alex

"Well my ship's been split to splinters and it's sinking fast
I'm drowning in the poison, got no future, got no past
But my heart is not weary, it's light and it's free
I've got nothing but affection for all those who sailed with me.

Everybody's moving, if they ain't already there
Everybody's got to move somewhere
Stick with me baby, stick with me anyhow
Things should start to get interesting right about now."

- Zimmerman

Thank you for sharing that Alex ..

So how do you find out the results ?

Wishing you wellness always.

Love, Lexi

Hello,
I am tapering Lorazepam, and my daily dose is 1.125 mgs.

I followed a long hold for 5 months, ( Nov-March 2019) hoping to find some stability, 

but it did not work. So I resumed my taper and hold pattern.
For the last 3 years, I have been using a daily microtaper, cutting .001mgs per day, with holds as needed.
Symptoms are head pressure, labored breathing, palpitations, abrupt surges of dizziness, this being my worst symptom for now, internal tremors, my latest nemesis, unsteadiness, anxiety, plus many other symptoms that cycle in, and cycle out consistently. Not a day passes, without grief :(

I take no other meds.

January 2013 - 15 day quick taper off 10 mgs of Lexapro, and 25 mgs of Sertraline,

at a detox clinic.

I take the requisition to LabCorp for a blood draw. The next day I get an email from directlabs telling me the results are in and I log into to directlabs website and view them! 

I am going for a blood draw myself, probably tomorrow. I have been getting my own bloodwork -- last time in May -- but I haven't gone yet because I had two sticks last month from Dr Smiley and I don't like getting more than one needle stick in each arm in any given month. One doesn't want to get stuck with needles more often than need be!

"Well my ship's been split to splinters and it's sinking fast
I'm drowning in the poison, got no future, got no past
But my heart is not weary, it's light and it's free
I've got nothing but affection for all those who sailed with me.

Everybody's moving, if they ain't already there
Everybody's got to move somewhere
Stick with me baby, stick with me anyhow
Things should start to get interesting right about now."

- Zimmerman

Just placed an order as I am going to see if there is anything else going on that is preventing me from possibly staying asleep on the pap machine. And even if ther isn't an issue, at least I will be aware of potential health problems.

Thank you so much Alex for sharing this information.

CS

PS - I just got the requisition for the order. Wow, I am impressed with the excellent service.

Drug cocktail 1995 - 2010
Started taper of Adderall, Wellbutrin XL, Remeron, and Doxepin in 2006
Finished taper on June 10, 2010

Temazepam on a PRN basis approximately twice a month - 2014 to 2016

Beginning in 2017 - Consumption increased to about two times per week

April 2017 - Increased to taking it full time for insomnia

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy