Hopefull

Hopefull: Suffering from PGAD

Hopefull

Hi Sabtino abd Brass Monkey, 

Thank you for your advice. 

The cut is a little bit much, I have experienced a bit of strange WDS symptoms. I am used to it, can cope with it at the moment.  I honestly don't have the patience to measure minscule amounts. 

I was on Mitrazapine for around 6 months and it has taken me over 3 years to get to this point. I hope that by March I will finally be off these drugs. 

I really have had it. I have tappered as slow as I can.

There comes a time where you have to jump off and March is my target. 

By the end of March it will be 3 years and 5 months of tappering.  Hopefully  it will not bite me in the butt.

But I will see if I can get a 1ml syringe.

I hate going to the pharmacy asking for a psyringe, I feel like I am a junkie.

Hopefully everything is well with you.

Thank you for your support. 

Hopefully soon , my story will have a happy ending. :)

tjdeepthinker

Hi Hopefull, 

Keep it up! Cheering for you. Will check in around end of March for the kick of that drop off! If it works GREAT! If it doesn't, reinstate :D. No lose! 

But I'm gunning for the drop off and hold hold hold until you are FREE! Wouldn't that be amazing? 

-TJ

Hopefull

Hi TJ,

How are you doing? Nice to from you. 

I have been holding my current dose of 0.5mg over 2 months. 

End of January I will cut half of 0.5.

By end of March,  hopefully I will come off.  I will see how I go. Once I am off , it is very unlikely that I will be able to reinstate. I am extra sensitive to these drugs.  There is no going back for me.

I am planning on holding the next dose for 2 months, maybe 3 months  and then stopping.

Thank you for your support TJ.

I hope that you are feeling better. 

Best wishes hopefull. :)

tjdeepthinker

Hey, I'm doing good.

A nice long hold! 

Look how far you have come! No rush in the end right? Ah you are so lucky! But I KNOW what it takes so... Less lucky, more determined! 

-TJ

Shebon

HI Hopefull:

A big congrats to getting so far down dose-wise.  I've been following your postings and you have been sure and steady!!:rolleyes:

I have ordered Ora Plus suspension liquid from Amazon, and my doc has put in an Rx for dissolvable remeron tablets.  I will soon be starting my slow taper off 3.75 mg. of Rem.  I have been on this low dose for almost 5 years and I want to get off. 

So any suggestions would be soooo very helpful. 

Slow and steady wins the race!!  ...and you are almost to the finish line!!:wub::wub:

Hopefull

On 25/01/2018 at 12:04 PM, Shebon said:

HI Hopefull:

A big congrats to getting so far down dose-wise.  I've been following your postings and you have been sure and steady!!:rolleyes:

I have ordered Ora Plus suspension liquid from Amazon, and my doc has put in an Rx for dissolvable remeron tablets.  I will soon be starting my slow taper off 3.75 mg. of Rem.  I have been on this low dose for almost 5 years and I want to get off. 

So any suggestions would be soooo very helpful. 

Slow and steady wins the race!!  ...and you are almost to the finish line!!:wub::wub:

Hi Shebon,

Thank you so much for your kind words.  I really appreciate it. :wub:

I have tried to be consistent , and patient with this tappering process. 

It is challenging,  but you get there in the end. 

Congratulations on deciding to get off Remeron.

You are on a small dose, so it should not be difficult to tapper off, but also bearing in mind that you have been taking Mirt for 5 years. 

My tip would be to get your doctor to prescribe 15mg dissolvable tablet and dissolve the tablet in 15mls of water. 

Withdrawal the amount needed  with a syringe. 

That is how I have been tappering from Mitrazapine.

My tip is to listen to your body.

Decrease the amount when you stabilize.  

Try to be patient.  Be positive.  Keep going.

Find ways to cope when in a wave. Eg, go for a walk,  listen to music, etc. 

Find someone to talk to. 

Avoid supplements.

Let time heal you.

Be kind to your self.

I am going to hold my current dose for another 2 weeks.  By then it will be 3 months. 

I am currently experiencing mild WDS symptoms.  Slight burning sensation in my head. I have not had this for a while. 

Few other symptoms.  If the sensation does not go away in 2 weeks time, it might be that the drug has built up in my system and I need to cut again.  

I'm am holding 0.5mg and have been for the last 2  1/2  months. 

I am almost there,  but will take my time and hold another 2 weeks. Hopefully by April,  I will be off Mitrazapine. 

Take care,  Hopefull. :)

Hopefull

I also asked a pharmacist for a smallest syrange, and they only have a 5mls syringe.   My next dose should be 0. 25mg.  

LinLina

Hopefull,  you are doing very well with your slow taper :-) congratulations for getting down to such a low dose, you almost see the finish line :-)

Maybe you could consider taking it a bit more slow in the end, if you increase the amount of water where you dissolve the tablet you could take smaller steps. I dissolve 7.5 mg in 50 ml , so 1 ml equals to 0.15 mg. If you dissolve your 15 mg in 100 ml, it should be the same: 1 ml = 0.15 mg

Shebon

Hi Hopefull:

Thanks for your helpful reply!  You are soon to be crossing the finish line and enjoying the "fruits" of your labor. 

I tapered off a benzo in April 2011 and started on Remeron in March 2013.  I so wish I hadn't!!  I do avoid supplements and eating high sugars at any meal.  Has the insomnia been a problem for you? 

I never thought about having to do another taper and my doc did not mention difficulty getting off Remeron.  What a surprise! 

I have had to restart a low dose of Synthroid (thyroid med) and want to get a few months of this under my belt before I start to taper the Rem.  Thank you for your suggestion on the dissolvable tablets with water.  I do have the OraPlus suspension.  Do I need to keep the remaining 15 mg. of Rem in the fridge?  Some have suggested this.  If I can do this, that would be making up doses for (4) days at least. 

Let's stay in touch.... you are a rem model!!

:P

Hopefull
On 01/02/2018 at 11:54 PM, LinLina said:

Hopefull,  you are doing very well with your slow taper :-) congratulations for getting down to such a low dose, you almost see the finish line :-)

Maybe you could consider taking it a bit more slow in the end, if you increase the amount of water where you dissolve the tablet you could take smaller steps. I dissolve 7.5 mg in 50 ml , so 1 ml equals to 0.15 mg. If you dissolve your 15 mg in 100 ml, it should be the same: 1 ml = 0.15 mg

Hi LinLina,

Thank you so much for your kind words.

I will try your method or try to get a smaller syrange. So if I want to cut 0.5 mg,  half dose, is it 0.25?

As I am getting a bit lower,  I am getting a bit confused. :blink:

I have to pick up my script soon, so I will ask the pharmacist about increasing the water quantity. 

Maths is not my strongest point. :rolleyes:

Best wishes,  Hopefull.

LinLina

That's right, if you want cut half the dose (50 %) from 0.5 mg, it's 0.25 mg.

If you want to measure it really easy and math is not your strongest point ;-) just try to solve your 15 mg tablet in 150 ml water. As always, stirring it up cautiously is very important, and take your amount from the moving liquid (the swirl), don't wait or small particles will have time to settle.

You'll get a liquid suspension where 1 ml equals 0.1 mg Mirtazapin. If you want to take 0.25 mg, you just need to measure 2.5 ml of your suspension.

Santino

HI Hopeful

For me it worked all the way like this. I would mix 15Mg of Mirt with 15Mg of water. In this case 1mg = 1ml of water. Stir it well and take what i needed. After max 4 days i would through the rest.

There are syringes of 1Ml in Ebay... just check and buy online in case your pharmacy does not have them. I used one of them at the end of my taper and it was perfectly OK.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Small-1-mL-Plastic-Hydroponics-Analyze-Disposable-Measuring-Nutrient-Syringe-X50/201502808681?epid=1787882706&hash=item2eea80da69:g:rI8AAOSwj2dXkGRE

All the best

Santino

Hopefull
On 09/02/2018 at 11:54 AM, Shebon said:

Hi Hopefull:

Thanks for your helpful reply!  You are soon to be crossing the finish line and enjoying the "fruits" of your labor. 

I tapered off a benzo in April 2011 and started on Remeron in March 2013.  I so wish I hadn't!!  I do avoid supplements and eating high sugars at any meal.  Has the insomnia been a problem for you? 

I never thought about having to do another taper and my doc did not mention difficulty getting off Remeron.  What a surprise! 

I have had to restart a low dose of Synthroid (thyroid med) and want to get a few months of this under my belt before I start to taper the Rem.  Thank you for your suggestion on the dissolvable tablets with water.  I do have the OraPlus suspension.  Do I need to keep the remaining 15 mg. of Rem in the fridge?  Some have suggested this.  If I can do this, that would be making up doses for (4) days at least. 

Let's stay in touch.... you are a rem model!!

:P

Hi Shebon,

I have typed a reply at least 3 times, and something always happens and I loose it. :(

How are you?

Have you started your taper?

Thank you for your kind words,  I really appreciate  it. It is very uplifting. 

I have had insomnia after Zoloft for about 6 weeks. I hardly slept, until I was put on Mitrazapine and Seroquel.

That made me feel like a total Zombie. 

I had a bout of insomnia in 2015 from cutting Mitrazapine,  but overall I have been lucky that I have been able to sleep for the most part.

I am currently  sleeping well,  ( touch wood ). I have to admit my sleep hygiene has not been the best latley. I have been going to bed late.

As for keeping the remainder of rameron in the fridge,  you can do that,  but I am not sure for how long. 

I never have. I throw the rest out.

I am more than happy for us to stay in touch. 

Good luck with your tapper. 

Take care,  speak with you soon.

Hopefull . :)

Hopefull
On 10/02/2018 at 1:19 AM, Santino said:

HI Hopeful

For me it worked all the way like this. I would mix 15Mg of Mirt with 15Mg of water. In this case 1mg = 1ml of water. Stir it well and take what i needed. After max 4 days i would through the rest.

There are syringes of 1Ml in Ebay... just check and buy online in case your pharmacy does not have them. I used one of them at the end of my taper and it was perfectly OK.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Small-1-mL-Plastic-Hydroponics-Analyze-Disposable-Measuring-Nutrient-Syringe-X50/201502808681?epid=1787882706&hash=item2eea80da69:g:rI8AAOSwj2dXkGRE

All the best

Santino

Hi Santino,

How are you doing? 

Thank you for the tip.

My pharmacist has informed me to double the amount of water. 30mls of water and dissolve 15mg tablet .

Take 0 5mg, which would makw it 0.25mg. Half of my current dose of 0.5mg.

I am thinking of making the cut tonight. 

I have held this dose for over 3 months. 

I am a bit scared.  Fingers crossed everything goes well. 

Thank you for your support. 

I hope that you are doing well. 

Santino

HI Hopefull

30Ml is also OK as the margin of error when you go lower still exists but you can measure your lower doses more accurately and can do small decrements.

Do not get scared my friend. You are doing quite OK and you have hold enough. Time to go down again now. Now that you have the perfect solution for tapering with the small syringes and mixing you should be calm and just concentrate on your betterment and normalcy my friend.

I am sure you will do well and i am cheering for you toooo...

All the best my friend.

Hopefull
On 20/02/2018 at 7:51 PM, Santino said:

HI Hopefull

30Ml is also OK as the margin of error when you go lower still exists but you can measure your lower doses more accurately and can do small decrements.

Do not get scared my friend. You are doing quite OK and you have hold enough. Time to go down again now. Now that you have the perfect solution for tapering with the small syringes and mixing you should be calm and just concentrate on your betterment and normalcy my friend.

I am sure you will do well and i am cheering for you toooo...

All the best my friend.

Thank you Santino. I really appreciateyour words of encouragement.  I hope everything is well with you. 

I made a cut yesterday to 0.25mg, but I didn't dissolve it in 30 mls of water. 

I just dissolved the tablet in 15 mls of water as usual and tried taking out 0.25 mg with a syringe.

Hardly anything came out of the syringe. 

I am going to dissolve the tablet in 30mls of water and do it that way from now on.

Yesterday I didn't feel that great. 

Weird torturous thoughts have crept in.

I have not had this symptom for a long time.  Today I feel a bit better, a bit low.

I am worried about if after such a long tappering process, I ended up back to square one?

I still don't feel "normal ", after 5 years of dealing with this crap. How much longer?  I try not to post negative things here and stay positive. 

But I wonder how long is it going to be before I really feel like my old self?

I have to keep reminding my self that my brain is doing some adjustments. 

I know that I should keep positive and not jump ahead of my self. 

Santino

HI Hopefull

It is perfectly normal to have  a wave here and there. And as you have already realized they always dissappear after some time and then the window opens again. When you feel bad just try to push through the day. I am also having a bad day here and there after 2.5 months free from Mirt so it is perfectly normal my friend. Just do not let the thoughts take over.

About the syringe and the mixture order in Ebay some 1ml syringes. Even if you mix 15Ml of water with your meds you still can sort out the quantities with the small syringe.

All the best my friend. Stay the course.... you re wining

Hopefull
On 23/02/2018 at 7:31 PM, Santino said:

HI Hopefull

It is perfectly normal to have  a wave here and there. And as you have already realized they always dissappear after some time and then the window opens again. When you feel bad just try to push through the day. I am also having a bad day here and there after 2.5 months free from Mirt so it is perfectly normal my friend. Just do not let the thoughts take over.

About the syringe and the mixture order in Ebay some 1ml syringes. Even if you mix 15Ml of water with your meds you still can sort out the quantities with the small syringe.

All the best my friend. Stay the course.... you re wining

Hi Santino,

Thank you very much for your support. 

I am feeling better.   I just have to remind myself that I will still have a wave every now and then. 

I guess I still expect everything to be back to "normal ", how I was prior to meds.

I know I have a long way to go still. 

What has improved for you, since you came off Mitrazapine?

Are you feeling better?

I started dissolving the tablet in 30mls of water and taking 0.5mg, which should equal to  0.25mg.

I am still wondering whether I should stop at 0.25mg in 2 months time,  or half the dose, 0.15mg, and continue for another 2 months?

I guess I will have to wait and see.

Thank you, Santino. Take care,  Hopefull. :)

Santino

HI Hopefull

Thanks for your message. It is perfectly normal to have waves. I am 3 months out and i still do have Waves. last week up to yesterday i suspect i was in one... but today i am picking up so i am trying to preserve the momentum.

Things are going toward normalcy and i feel a lot better than when i was under the meds and i was totally desperate... due to crazy instability. Right now i know my problems and i am trying to face them without interfering with my CNS. Of course i use supplements such as vit B, D,, Omega 3 and Magnesium. ... but thats it. I will slowly start to go down on them as well.

If i was you i would not risk stopping at 0.25, you can check my signature the level where i stopped. I stopped at 0.025 and it took for me 4 months to go from 0.2 to that. I would strongly advice to be patient for some more months. The last thing you would want is to disturb your sleep patterns by being fast. Slowly and steady wins the race. I know you feel inclined to stop here and now but my advice is keep the rhythm for some more time.

Anyway do not get scared from the waves... right now at this level they tend to be less and less troublesome but anyway when they come you feel like you will never heal and you get confused whether you are doing the right thing. YES INDEED you are doing the right thing and those thoughts are just temporal. On your bad days push forward.... just push and convince yourself that that is just a wave....

You are doing everything right my friend. Look where you are now... 37.5 MG to 0.25 . That is a great achievement... you are almost there now.

Peace my friend. And keep going.

Santino.

Hopefull
On 06/03/2018 at 11:53 PM, Santino said:

HI Hopefull

Thanks for your message. It is perfectly normal to have waves. I am 3 months out and i still do have Waves. last week up to yesterday i suspect i was in one... but today i am picking up so i am trying to preserve the momentum.

Things are going toward normalcy and i feel a lot better than when i was under the meds and i was totally desperate... due to crazy instability. Right now i know my problems and i am trying to face them without interfering with my CNS. Of course i use supplements such as vit B, D,, Omega 3 and Magnesium. ... but thats it. I will slowly start to go down on them as well.

If i was you i would not risk stopping at 0.25, you can check my signature the level where i stopped. I stopped at 0.025 and it took for me 4 months to go from 0.2 to that. I would strongly advice to be patient for some more months. The last thing you would want is to disturb your sleep patterns by being fast. Slowly and steady wins the race. I know you feel inclined to stop here and now but my advice is keep the rhythm for some more time.

Anyway do not get scared from the waves... right now at this level they tend to be less and less troublesome but anyway when they come you feel like you will never heal and you get confused whether you are doing the right thing. YES INDEED you are doing the right thing and those thoughts are just temporal. On your bad days push forward.... just push and convince yourself that that is just a wave....

You are doing everything right my friend. Look where you are now... 37.5 MG to 0.25 . That is a great achievement... you are almost there now.

Peace my friend. And keep going.

Santino.

Hi Santino,

Thank you for cheering me on.

I will try not to stop at 0.25. I will see how I go. I am inclined to stop, because I mesauring such miniscule amounts,  does my head in.

So if I cut 0.25mg in half, that shoud be 0.0125mg?

Do I just triple the amount of water?

At the moment I dissolve 15mg tablet in 30mls of water and draw out with the syringe, 0.5mls.

So if I tripple the water amount,  (45mls of water), and draw out 0.5mls with the syrange is this going to make it , 0.0125mg?

Thank you for your help.  

Hopefull. :)

brassmonkey

Hopeful-- you're throwing an extra 0 in there.  You wrote 0.0125 as being half of 0.250.  That's not right.  The correct number would be 0.125.  To cut the strength of the dose in half you need to double the water. So if you were using 30mL for your old dose, then you would use 60mL for the new dose but still draw out the same amount (0.5mL) you did before.

Is there a reason for wanting to dilute the liquid to get half the dose instead of just drawing 0.25mL with the syringe?

Hopefull

Hi Brassmonkey,

Thank you for clarifying few things. 

The reason I want to double the amount of water and take 0.5mls, is because I can't get draw out 0.25mls with a syrange, as nothing much comes out. 

That is why, I find it easier to double the water amount,  and draw out 0.5mg.

Cheers, Hopefull.

Bayboy

Hopefull,

I don't stop by here much anymore, but I remembered you were getting close to "jumping", so I wanted to give you some encouragement today.  Thought you should know, that I am almost 7 months out and doing well.  I take nothing but a few supplements.  I am not perfectly normal by any means, but doing well considering the journey to get here.  Of all the symptoms I had at one time or another, most have resolved and are no longer an issue.  Of the remaining few, namely, floaters, some sleep issues (minimal) and lower stress tolerance, the latter 2 are improving every month and the floaters just don't bother me much anymore.  

Thats it.  Everything else is status quo and normal, as I continue to deal with the regular vicissitudes of life.  I'll give it a year and perhaps entertain a success story, but in the meantime, I wanted to you know that I am very confident you will be successful shortly and you have my full support.  

You have done everything right and diligently followed the safest protocol currently available.  You will be rewarded for your patience.  

The final piece I wanted to offer is something you already know, but, I wanted to reinforce it.  To be honest, I was fearful just prior to jumping because of my past efforts to get off medications, but, I was pleasantly surprised that the following weeks and months were quite similar to the final "tiny" doses I had been on.  I had already healed so much by going slowly, that my CNS was only making yet another small adjustment which has continued to improve slowly and surely.  The healing had already begun years prior to jumping by following a slow taper.

Is life perfect?  God no (nor should it be).  Is it better than before?  Most definitely!

Take care and all the best, you've got this.

BB

Hopefull

Hi BB,

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement!  It means a lot to me.

My plan was to jump off at 0.25mg, by the end of April.

Then I thought,  I should jump off at 0.125mg, which would be in june.

I keep pushing it back,  because I am scared off jumping off, in case I am hit with really bad WDS.

As you know your self, dealing with WDS on daily basis,  is extremely hard at the beginning.  I really don't know how I got thorough it, how others like your self got through it too.

There is always that element of fear.

At some point,  I know I have to jump off mitrazapine. I am on a low dose at the moment,  and I feel that I should jump off at the end of April,  but not sure if the dose is low enough to jump off?

In your opinion,  is 0.25mg, low enough dose to jump off?

I can't wait to be in the same position as you. It must be a really good feeling not having to think about taking Mitrazapine, tappering, and geting a prescription for Mitrazapine. Do you feel that you are slowly regaining your former self?

What was the final dose that you jumped off?

I really appreciate your support. 

Wishing you continuous healing and I hope that  I will be free from Mitrazapine soon. 

tjdeepthinker

Hi Hopeful,

Just checking in,

Keep it up! Great to see you're almost there! 

Thinking of you! 

-TJ

Hopefull
On 22/03/2018 at 7:27 AM, tjdeepthinker said:

Hi Hopeful,

Just checking in,

Keep it up! Great to see you're almost there! 

Thinking of you! 

-TJ

Hi TJ,

Thank you. How are you? Are you still holding your dose?

time

hii hopefull i have been reading your story i m also suffering from pgad due to antidepressants please reply someone

Hopefull
On 4/29/2018 at 8:55 PM, time said:

hii hopefull i have been reading your story i m also suffering from pgad due to antidepressants please reply someone

Hi Time,

Sorry to hear that. It is psychology taxing, it was for me. 

Can you please provide more information in regards to when you started experiencing PGAD symptoms? 

Did you get it when you first started taking AD's or when you started tappering or when you quit cold turkey? 

Which antidepressant did you take? 

Are you still on it?

PGAD does resolve it self in most cases.

It does take time.

Take care,  Hopefull.

time

hello hopefull,

i m glad to see your reply,

for your information i developed pgad two three times in my life after abruptly stopping 3 antidepressant which i used only for 20 to 25 days..whenever i start antidepressant it give me anxiety and due to this fear i have been suddenly stopping antidepressants after use of 20 to 25 days, i have never used any antidepressant more then one month and just stopping all the Antidepressants abruptly beacuse they caused me anxiety and because of abruptly stopping antidepressants i got pgad,,Now i m not trying any more drugs and i dont take any drug now.. I have tried all the ssri for example luvox,seroxat,prozac,zoloft,celexa lexapro and anafranil and effexor xr  too in search of getting releive from ocd but i never got relief and they gave me pgad many times,,i got pgad many times in my life for example first time i got pgad from abruptly stopping effexor xr which i used for 30 days and then i suddenly stop effexor and i got pgad which lasted for 2/3 weeks only and it went away then i started seroxat to find relief from ocd but after using seroxat for 15 days due to anxiety i again abruptly stop seroxat after just 15 days of use and i got worse pgad after abruptly seroxat after 15 days of use only and then pgad from seroxat lasted some 6 months then it went away..after that i again tried many drugs to find relieve from ocd but didnt get relive from ocd and kept getting pgad so i think to just stop trying antidepressants. now i have altogether stopped antidepressants and not trying any antidepressant for 7 months..its been 7 months since i last tried any drug...

Points to be noted:

1.i have foolishly tried not used only tried ssri drugs for one month each to get relief from ocd due to increase anxiety after starting A.d i abruptly stop due to fear of anxiety

2. Drugs which i foolishly tried are Luvox,celexa,prozac,zoloft,Lexapro,seroxat, effexor xr,anafranil for  only one month each and abruptly stopped because of starting anxiety which A.D give

3. First time i got pgad from effexor xr which i used for 30 days and abruptly stopped it and then i got pgad for 3 weeks and then pgad went away

4.Second time i got pgad from using seroxat for 15 days only and i abruptly stopped it and got pgad for almost 6 months

5.Meantime i have been trying trying drugs and just kept on stopping abruptly after using only 20 to 30 days

6. Now its been 7 months i gave up on all drugs i m not using any drug for now i m drug free for 7 months

7. My sypmtoms which i m experincing right now are : numbness in my body all over but this symptom is mild now somewhat in the begining it was severe now 7 months its mild now..i m having anxiety depression and worse of all is pgad..with overactive bladder pressure to urinate again and again this sympton is also mild but can falre up any time and constant arousals on lying bike riding arousals and arousals strong urge to masterbate and sex i m not married though..

Pgad symptoms are constant arousal overactive bladder pressure to urine sometimes its bad sometimes its mild sometimes arousals are intense and sometimes mild... 

i just want to get rid of pgad somehow

these unwanted arousals are very very distressing i m feeling some windows but waves hit me very hard of pgad

its so long post sorry for that 

what should i do... 

thanks hopefull i have been following your posts..

i m with u  hopefull and every pgad sufferrer 

my sympthies are with all pgad sufferrer

My english may be not good i hope you understand all my words

thanks again everyone 

Hopefull

Still holding 0.25mg, since Feb.

Last couple of days feeling a bit lousy.Going through a bit of a wave.

I felt really angry and irritable today.

Thinking about the end of this tapper.

time

hii

hopefull how is your pgad...

Hopefull

Hi Time,

I don't have PGAD anymore.

How are you? 

Hopefull
17 hours ago, time said:

right now i m feeling burning testicles

Sorry Time, 

But that is way too much information.  I don't need to know that. 

Speak with men in regards to this matter.

Please refrain from writing such things on my thread.  I don't want to know. 

I understand your anguish,  but I can not engaige in conversation that is too graphic for my liking.

Please go to the PGAD thread on SA and seek support from men that are in your situation. 

I understand that you feel really low, but remember that it will pass.

Please no more over sharing of the symptoms that you are currently experiencing.  

brassmonkey

Hi Hopeful-- those two posts have been hidden pending review and being moved to the other thread.  I'm sorry that you have had to experience discomfort with reading your own thread.

For everyone  who is following Hopeful or posting else where on SA.  Each persons Introduction thread is their personal journal of their journey to remove psych drugs from their life. It is for them to record their experiences, ask questions and interact with other members.  It is not for other members to give detailed accounts of their symptoms and medical conditions.  Some discussion is warranted from time to time, but we all need to be respectful  of their boundaries and keep the extreme details in our own threads or in the appropriate subject specific thread.   We also need to remember that SA is a Family Site and that there are minors who are members so overly graphic descriptions of anatomy, bodily functions or extreme symptoms are not permitted.

Brassmonkey

Hopefull
On 5/18/2018 at 1:29 PM, brassmonkey said:

Hi Hopeful-- those two posts have been hidden pending review and being moved to the other thread.  I'm sorry that you have had to experience discomfort with reading your own thread.

For everyone  who is following Hopeful or posting else where on SA.  Each persons Introduction thread is their personal journal of their journey to remove psych drugs from their life. It is for them to record their experiences, ask questions and interact with other members.  It is not for other members to give detailed accounts of their symptoms and medical conditions.  Some discussion is warranted from time to time, but we all need to be respectful  of their boundaries and keep the extreme details in our own threads or in the appropriate subject specific thread.   We also need to remember that SA is a Family Site and that there are minors who are members so overly graphic descriptions of anatomy, bodily functions or extreme symptoms are not permitted.

Brassmonkey

Thank you Brassmonkey.   

tjdeepthinker

Hello Hopeful,

(I will never get tired of writing that). 

I just made another micro withdrawal after a 90 day hold. Down to... 9.75mg on the Dratted Seroquel. Smalls are big steps. One day I will never have to read the words 'Seroquel', ever again. Thinking of you tonight! 

-TJ