• Announcements

Zoe

Let's pray for one another

590 posts in this topic

This thread is such a blessing to me. Thank you to everyone that contributes.

 

i don't know how to upload it... but if anyone cares to and can, there is a beautiful song which I have listened 

to several times over the last several days. It is a prayer by St. Francis of Assisi, sung beautifully.

 

"Make Me a Channel of Your Peace"   by Angelina

 

Humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time. Casting all your anxiety upon him

because he cares for you.   1 Peter 5:6-7

 

Abovethestorm

 

Share this post


Link to post

Amen!!!!

Share this post


Link to post

"Jesus' teaching about hell is meant to strike terror in our hearts, warning us that if heaven is better than we could dream, so hell will be worse than we can imagine. Hell warns us to seek heaven.

When I was first injured, doctors pumped me up with powerful drugs to get rid of the infection that was raging through my body. When nurses turned me facedown on the Stryker frame, I could only see the floor and people's feet. Horrified, I saw the ugly cloven hooves of demons where there should have been shoes of nurses. The feet of friends were webbed with claws. I screamed at the nurses not to flip me face up, fearing that I would see ugly monsters, but when they turned me over, I was shocked to find everything normal.

What a hell. Looking back, I know that my terror was drug-induced. But those frightening images remained with me even through subsequent years of backsliding and bitterness. In fact, during those years when I teetered on the brink of rejecting Christ entirely, scary cloven hooves would flash in my mind. For me, it was a warning.

We all go through hell now and then. But our hellish moments on earth can't even begin to touch the hell that awaits unbelievers. So why should we complain if God decides to give us a tiny infinitesimal taste of what actual hell could be like? Rather than be angry, be thankful that Jesus saves.

There's nothing you could possibly be put through on earth that can even begin to feel like the real hell. So every time you think circumstances are hellish, breathe a sigh of relief that Jesus has saved you from the real thing.

Thank You, Jesus, that You've saved me not only for heaven but from hell." - Joni Eareckson Tada

Share this post


Link to post

Oh how powerful!!!!

Share this post


Link to post

ShakeyJerr, thanks so much for posting Joni E.T.'s quote. I have seen about 10 of her YouTube videos in the last 36 hours and the lessons I'm learning are incredible. Lessons that only those who have (or currently are) suffering can really relate to. Joni's candidness of how she begins each day praying for God's help just for a smile and the strength to make it to lunch and then to bedtime with the chronic pain she endures. And how by God's grace she is sustained. Wow! What an example she sets for each of us. 

God bless each of us today, 

Abovethestorm

 

Share this post


Link to post

It touches my heart, how kind you all are here to each other. As if i can feel the beauty of your souls. At the same time i'm asking, why especially the good souls have suffer so much and it makes me sad. It's said, that in the end of the days the evil grows to its most possible level. And when i look to the world and what we're going through, i and not only me think, that these must be the end of the days. It's also said, that at this time God will send his son back to us again and will end the suffer and pain. I hope this day will come soon. I do pray, that God sends us peace and takes the suffering off of us. That he heals us and we can feel His love. i'm in protracted withdrawal. May someone wants to pray for me too? 

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, Abovethestorm said:

ShakeyJerr, thanks so much for posting Joni E.T.'s quote. I have seen about 10 of her YouTube videos in the last 36 hours and the lessons I'm learning are incredible. Lessons that only those who have (or currently are) suffering can really relate to. Joni's candidness of how she begins each day praying for God's help just for a smile and the strength to make it to lunch and then to bedtime with the chronic pain she endures. And how by God's grace she is sustained. Wow! What an example she sets for each of us. 

God bless each of us today, 

Abovethestorm

 

 

I found Joni's book 31 Days Toward Overcoming Adversity very helpful during recovery. I cheated and took a lot less than 31 days to read it!

 

SJ

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, Jeanny44 said:

It touches my heart, how kind you all are here to each other. As if i can feel the beauty of your souls. At the same time i'm asking, why especially the good souls have suffer so much and it makes me sad. It's said, that in the end of the days the evil grows to its most possible level. And when i look to the world and what we're going through, i and not only me think, that these must be the end of the days. It's also said, that at this time God will send his son back to us again and will end the suffer and pain. I hope this day will come soon. I do pray, that God sends us peace and takes the suffering off of us. That he heals us and we can feel His love. i'm in protracted withdrawal. May someone wants to pray for me too? 

 

Dear Lord, our fellow traveler on the road to recovery - and Your blessed child - Jeanny44 is in need of Your healing touch, Your comfort, and Your counsel. Fill her with Your Holy Spirit and show her that while in this life we may have troubles and trials, that she can take heart, for You have indeed overcome the world. Show her Your grace and Your mercy even as You bring her through the refining fire. Help her to see that much good can come from adversity, that You stand ready to take her spirit and her life to new heights of triumph in You. Glorify Yourself in the midst of her pain and heartache. Give her the peace that surpasses all understanding to guard her heart and her mind in Christ Jesus. Amen!

 

SJ

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, Jeanny44 said:

At the same time i'm asking, why especially the good souls have suffer so much and it makes me sad.

 

God often takes His faithful through the trials of life so that He can refine us and show His power and glory. It is what a friend of mine referred to as a "hard mercy." God is growing us through tough times, equipping us to be able to serve Him better and help others to deal with the troubles of this world.

 

It hurts our flesh, to be sure. But the all sufficient grace of God will sustain us, for His power is made perfect in our weakness.

 

SJ

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, ShakeyJerr said:

 

Dear Lord, our fellow traveler on the road to recovery - and Your blessed child - Jeanny44 is in need of Your healing touch, Your comfort, and Your counsel. Fill her with Your Holy Spirit and show her that while in this life we may have troubles and trials, that she can take heart, for You have indeed overcome the world. Show her Your grace and Your mercy even as You bring her through the refining fire. Help her to see that much good can come from adversity, that You stand ready to take her spirit and her life to new heights of triumph in You. Glorify Yourself in the midst of her pain and heartache. Give her the peace that surpasses all understanding to guard her heart and her mind in Christ Jesus. Amen!

 

SJ

thank you so much Shakey Jerr. This is so beautyful. Thanks from my heart.

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, ShakeyJerr said:

 

God often takes His faithful through the trials of life so that He can refine us and show His power and glory. It is what a friend of mine referred to as a "hard mercy." God is growing us through tough times, equipping us to be able to serve Him better and help others to deal with the troubles of this world.

 

It hurts our flesh, to be sure. But the all sufficient grace of God will sustain us, for His power is made perfect in our weakness.

 

SJ

Yes. I thought like this too already. But still it hurts so much.

Share this post


Link to post

Jeanny44, if you have access to YouTube, look up messages by Joni Eareckson Tada. If you are not familiar with her already you will be so blessed by what she has to say. She broke her neck when she was 17 years old back in 1967. She has been a quadriplegic for all these years, also cancer, and now to add to her trials she suffers from uncontrollable chronic pain. A powerful message she has for all of us in pain.

I am praying for you. May Jesus snuggle up to you, hold your hand and console your hurting heart with the assurance that he is there with you. He knows your pain and he seeks a closer relationship with you (and all of us).

My heart hurts for you.

abovethestorm

 

Share this post


Link to post

At my lowest God is my hope.

At my darkest God is my light.

At my weakest God is my strength.

At my saddest God is my comforter.

Amen

Share this post


Link to post

Indeed He is our all. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Abovethestorm said:

At my lowest God is my hope.

At my darkest God is my light.

At my weakest God is my strength.

At my saddest God is my comforter.

Amen

 

Amen indeed!

Share this post


Link to post

Therefore, holy brothers, who share on the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, the apostle and high priest 

whom we confess.  Hebrews 3:1

 

Oh that we might daily enjoy the riches of our salvation. The joy of being loved constantly and perfectly! 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Specific prayer request.

 

I screwed up today. I did some very bad parenting and really upset my daughter. I want to blame it on withdrawal, or the meds, or bad up-bringing. But it really just revealed a personality flaw that rears it's ugly head from time to time. I am in a window. This was obviously the devil sifting me like wheat, and I came up way short.

 

Now the recriminations and bad self-talk are starting. I feel my window slipping. I feel guilty and I hate myself, and I'm questioning why God would let a trial come and ruin my window.

 

Please pray me through it. I have asked my daughter for forgiveness, and she says she does. But I really upset her, and I'm having trouble forgiving myself. And I think I really left a bad impression on her heart and spirit.

 

SJ

Share this post


Link to post

in time you will inspire your daughter for what your actually getting through .don't ever forget that .its a blip ,forgive yourself and push them nasty thoughts out ,having a bad day myself but treating myself with care and compassion .get back into your window ,you deserve it .

Share this post


Link to post

SJ, you know deep in your heart that your prayers asking for forgiveness (for incident with your daughter) have graciously been accepted at God's throne of grace. 

 

So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most. Hebrews 4:16

 

You are forgiven!! Humbling yourself before God and your daughter, admitting wrongdoing is huge. 

 

Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up in honor.

James 4:10

 

 

God loves you so much!!  Any thought entering your mind that is not of God's love, is not of God. Reject it.

 

Praise God for your window. Please pray that I might experience one.

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, powerback said:

in time you will inspire your daughter for what your actually getting through .don't ever forget that .its a blip ,forgive yourself and push them nasty thoughts out ,having a bad day myself but treating myself with care and compassion .get back into your window ,you deserve it .

 

Thanks, PB. You're always here for me. I'm praying for you too!

 

SJ

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Abovethestorm said:

SJ, you know deep in your heart that your prayers asking for forgiveness (for incident with your daughter) have graciously been accepted at God's throne of grace. 

 

So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most. Hebrews 4:16

 

You are forgiven!! Humbling yourself before God and your daughter, admitting wrongdoing is huge. 

 

Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up in honor.

James 4:10

 

 

God loves you so much!!  Any thought entering your mind that is not of God's love, is not of God. Reject it.

 

Praise God for your window. Please pray that I might experience one.

 

Thanks Above! I pray your window comes and stays permanently!

 

SJ

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, ShakeyJerr said:

 

Thanks, PB. You're always here for me. I'm praying for you too!

 

SJ

thanks SJ ile need it ,I tried my best today but the demon got the better of me and I snapped at my mother ,she said the words go see a professional and I couldn't contain the demon ,but she knows the passion I have for everyone like us that suffer and so called professionals got me in this mess I said to her ,we'll be fine ,the only problem is my father was there and he hasn't a clue how bad its been for me ,a good man but can be a very difficult man .

so in 24 hours I've had this and my relationship with my partner is hanging by a thread ,I'm trying to be philosophical about it all and I've come a long way in not hateing myself for every indiscretion .

I got name brand meds 2 days ago and this is the culprit ,I've always had the generic ,I've told my doctor today its a joke and said to him my brain was never like this before drugs ,maybe someday it will click with them  .I've got the ones I need now so here's hoping .

I'm preparing for the worst and hoping for the best to get off these drugs .

note to myself ,stop going near my mothers .

hope you keeping well

respect

PB

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, powerback said:

thanks SJ ile need it ,I tried my best today but the demon got the better of me and I snapped at my mother ,she said the words go see a professional and I couldn't contain the demon ,but she knows the passion I have for everyone like us that suffer and so called professionals got me in this mess I said to her ,we'll be fine ,the only problem is my father was there and he hasn't a clue how bad its been for me ,a good man but can be a very difficult man .

so in 24 hours I've had this and my relationship with my partner is hanging by a thread ,I'm trying to be philosophical about it all and I've come a long way in not hateing myself for every indiscretion .

I got name brand meds 2 days ago and this is the culprit ,I've always had the generic ,I've told my doctor today its a joke and said to him my brain was never like this before drugs ,maybe someday it will click with them  .I've got the ones I need now so here's hoping .

I'm preparing for the worst and hoping for the best to get off these drugs .

note to myself ,stop going near my mothers .

hope you keeping well

respect

PB

 

Dear Lord God, we specifically lift up our friend and brother, Powerback, to You and ask that You touch his heart and mind, and his circumstances with Your Holy power and peace. You are the God of all good outcomes, and we ask that You glorify Yourself in PB's life in a seeable, tangible way. Help him to be healed from the effects of these medications. Put Your full armor on him so that he can withstand the schemes of the evil one, who is obviously manipulating even the very way his prescriptions are being filled. Please show PB Your love, grace, and mercy today. Open a window of healing in his life. Manifest Your presence, oh Holy Spirit, to give him comfort and counsel. Be his strength, Lord God, and impart Your supernatural peace to him. Help those around him to be moved by compassion and understanding for what he is going through, and give him favor with all whom he encounters on this journey. You are our God, and we are thankful for that, because You are the all-powerful, all-loving, ever-present God Who will never leave or or forsake us. In Jesus' precious name we pray! Amen!

 

SJ

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks SJ to take the time to write such a beautiful and heartfelt message ,I'm honestly moved reading it  ,I want to pass on and dedicate it to everyone suffering so much trying their best  to fight this withdrawal ,we got to let the nice feelings into our heart to fight the demon .

upmost respect to you SJ and take great care .PB

Share this post


Link to post

Lord God, I thank you for the 10 day window I have had. All praise and glory to You! But, Lord, I am feeling some anxiety beginning to creep back in this morning. I know it is from a poor night's sleep. I know that I am having a chemical reaction to the tired state of my body. But knowledge is not protection at all times - and I am in need of Your protection. Quell my anxiety, Lord God, as You continue to heal my body. Bring me Your peace that surpasses all understanding. Heal me, Lord God. Be my Abba-Father. Strengthen me for I am weakening. Glorify Yourself in my circumstances.

 

I pray these things in the precious name of Jesus - not only for myself, but for all of us here on SA, and around the world, who are suffering under the yoke of withdrawing from these medications. Show us Your infinite kindness. Be gentle with us, Lord God, even as You are refining us through this time of testing. Prosper our health and our circumstances under Your mighty hands, through Your loving Spirit, with all of the kindness, grace, and mercy embodied in Christ Jesus - the Name above all names, the name in which we pray! Amen!!

 

SJ

Share this post


Link to post

Father, I do stand with SJ and all who call upon your name.  I too ask for your healing for each of Lord.  Lord, though we know you allow us to go through great trials, that you may purify and glorify yourself, we are in need of your sustaining power and mighty grace right now, each moment. Lord Shepherd please help us to endure.  This is a very difficult place and we need you to sustain us here in This form of the hot furnace of Egypt.  Lord, you know each and every symptom we endure and the physical are difficult but the emotional even more so.  Lord, teach us true acceptance.  It is so normal for us to instinctively want to fight off the perceived impending threat.  Help us to accept the symptoms as a very real sign that our CNS are adjusting.  The symptoms cause fear on top of the organic fear. Oh Lord drive away all unnecessary fear in us.  Please give to us your perspective and help us not resist what is happening in us, help us to accept, really accept, observe, and allow our symptoms.  Not my will be done Father, but thy perfect will in each and every moment of this day, in each of us.  I lay down my will Abba. I lay down my will at the foot of your throne.  Knowing in due time, you will lift us up.  Thank you Lord that you are here in and with each of us. Thank you for your promises of sustaining grace, perfect love and wonderful grace.  Thank you that we are yours and you hold us in the very grip of your almighty hand in Grace. Please allow us to experience your perfect peace every moment even here in this place of CNS adjustment and recovery.  In Christ Jesus our Lord we ask.  Amen. 

Share this post


Link to post

One day you must start to feel better and you will. It's inevitable. It's just a matter of time. One day you will begin to feel the evidence of your healing that has been taking place all along. Believe. Surrender. A new beginning awaits you. Hold on to your hope.

 

Dear Lord, please heal, comfort and strengthen those who are hurting and their families.

In Jesus name. Amen 

Share this post


Link to post

Above the storm, that sounds like Baylissa Frederick.  I absolutely find great encouragement from her book. Do you have it?   If not, you must get it, Renewal and recovery by Baylissa F.  I look at it regularly.  In the waves it is so necessary for me to be reminded that healing is the expected outcome for us all !!!!  By our Lords grace, we will come through this, I know for me, He commands all the glory even now as I go day to day.   His sustaining grace is my portion and My hope.  Jamie.  

Share this post


Link to post

Jumping in here. I pray for everyone on here. Trying so hard to trust in God and cling to Him. I am in the darkest, blackest despair beyond anything I have ever experienced. Up until March, I was consistently getting better and better. No depression, no anxiety, just broken sleep but mostly happy. I made some poor decisions and now I am in the blackest pit of despair, beyond anything I could have ever fathomed. I pray to God and cry out in Jesus' powerful name constantly. I pray God's promises over my life and I give it all to Him. And yet, I am getting worse and worse. I am so frightened. 

 

God, I lift every one of us on this board going through this to You. You knit us together in our mothers' wombs and You alone know exactly what has gone wrong in our bodies. Father we are broken and some are even tormented beyond despair. Right now I feel like I am one of the most desperate people on this site. I confess to You that I don't understand right now, when I see all of your promises of peace, hope and healing in Your Word, why You are allowing this level of the blackest despair in my life. Please help me. Please forgive me of any way I have sought healing outside of Your will. Be merciful to me and reverse the terrible consequences of those choices. 

 

I also confess to You that I see you healing so many people on this site, I see Your faithfulness to Your children, and yet I don't understand why my cries seem to fall on silent ears. Show me, show all of us, that You are our Abba Father and please be merciful to us and please, please choose to heal each and everyone of us! We are so sorry we ever messed with our wonderful, beautiful, delicate brain chemistry that You created so perfectly. We realize that only too late. So many of us would do anything to undo the damage but we can't. You alone are able. We place our hope in You. Please be filled with mercy and compassion on us. Give us YOUR hope every single day that You will heal us. Carry us through this horrifying time. Give us a firm foundation to stand us. Show us promises from your Word and give us peace and assurance in our hearts that You will be faithful to bring us through. Please comfort those of us who are SO, so scared....in Jesus' name, Amen.

Share this post


Link to post

Daisies,  I can hear you and I know you are frightened.  Even more importantly our Lord has you in the grip of His Grace and care.  He knows how frightened you are and He is holding you close.   

 

Daisies, step back and breath.  I mean slow deep focused breaths.  You must tell yourself the truth.  You are experiencing waves due to the central nervous system dysregulation.  All of the horrible scarey symptoms you are feeling is your very plastic , divinely created CNS trying to figure it all out.  Your CNS is working very hard to sort this all out.  As difficult as this process is for us and as much as it Is challenging us, this Is the process.  

 

Our Lord will and is bearing you up!!!!  Surrender to this.  Surrender to the process. Welcome ALL of the emotions. Allow them, just be with all of this. As Above the storm told me in a conversation with Baylissa F, " Normalize this, allow this, learn to be in it.  This will heal". You must relinquish YOUR timeline.  We all must.  Though what you are feeling is terrible feeling, it cannot hurt you Daisies. This is WD. Every other substance, alcohol, cocaine, heroin, anything, must go through withdrawal and the expected outcome is RECOVERY.  The process will take as long as it takes.  Now, lets pray sister,  

 

Dear Lord Jesus we come to you now asking for your peace that does surpass human understanding.  Your peace that covers our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.  Your word tells us that you are our shield and wall of defense.  Your word tells us you will never leave us or forsake us, your word tells us that even here you will guide us and hold us secure by your powerful right hand, your word tells us that when we pass through the waters they will not rise over our heads and when we pass through the fire, we will not be set ablaze.  Your word tells us you will sustain us both physically and mentally. Your word tells us that your grace is sufficient and your power is perfected in our WEAKNESS.  Your word tells us that you created us, therefore you will sustain us, carry us, through to our old age.  Oh Lord Shepherd, we believe you.  We take you at your word.  You are either all truth or nothing at all. We know you are not a man that you should lie. We take you at your word.  We surrender ourselves right now to your Holy Spirit and the blessed wonderful comfort and care that you have undertaken to impart to each of us. Lord please comfort each of us even now. Please give Daisies your vision and your perspective.  Lead her into absolute truth. We are yours and the little, dependent sheep of your flock. Your word says you great Shepherd have given your life for each of us and nothing or no one can take us from your hand.  Help us Lord to quietly trust you with all of our hearts as we endure this great trial and patiently wait upon you to deliver us in due time.  Help us Great Lord God. In Jesus Christ name we pray. Amen. To you oh Lord be All the glory, glorify yourself in each of us Lord God.  

Share this post


Link to post

Amen. Thanks, TripleM. 

Share this post


Link to post

It's so awesome to read the prayers here! Very uplifting!

 

Dear Lord God, we thank You that You are the God Who loves us and protects us, and Who has all power to do so. May our prayers glorify You, may they reflect Your love, and may they show others the light of Jesus. We thank You that You are here with us in our trials, and that You promise never to leave us or forsake us. We are grateful for Your healing during our time of recovery from antidepressant use. Please help us to remain in Your will. Make the healing that You do in use a testimony to the many other people out there suffering under the physical and emotional oppression caused by these drugs that You are a God of love and grace and mercy. Show us Your mercy, oh Father in Heaven. Shower us with Your all-sufficient grace. Dwell within use, Holy Spirit, comforting and counseling us, and empowering us with Your fruit. Thank You Jesus that You are the Lord of our lives. We pray in Your mighty Name, Jesus, and know that we are heard in Heaven! Amen!

 

SJ

Share this post


Link to post

Amen, in Christ Jesus name we ask the Father.  

Share this post


Link to post

Dear Heavenly Father God - all honor, and worship, and praise to You for You are the God Who loves us, Who cares for us, and Who glorifies Himself through us. May Your glory reign in our lives today and every day, oh Lord. Help us to be a testimony to Your faithfulness. Heal us with Your strength and Your peace. Give us today a vision of life free of fear and free of the physical and mental remnants of our afflictions - of this withdrawal from antidepressant medications. Correct the cortisol and adrenal levels in our physical bodies, and sooth our emotional and mental reactions to those chemicals. Balance our hormones and our neurotransmitters, and help us to not be fearfully driven in our minds and bodies by chemistry that has been thrown out of balance. For Your Word promises us peace, it promises us that You will never leave us or forsake us. SO we know that You are with us, that Your Holy Spirit is in us, comforting and counseling us and filling us with His fruit. Jesus walked this earth as the embodiment of Your all sufficient grace, Your infinite mercy, and the goodness that flows from Your loving heart. Help us to be like the Son, to glorify You with every step we take, every word that comes out of our mouths, and with the life You give us. Bless us and give us rest. Make of our lives a living triumph of Your love and will. We pray these things in Jesus' name, empowered by the Holy Spirit, reaching up to You, Heavenly Father in reverence and with all praise! Amen!

 

SJ

Share this post


Link to post

In Christ our Lord we ask and stand together.  amen.  ???

Share this post


Link to post

I have so much life stress right now - job & career situation, lack of confidence in my skills, my wife's job problems, decisions about if we should move - that my body is so tense that it is in pain. Not debilitating pain - thank God! But noticeable and distracting pain.

 

A friend just sent this to me. It is on-target and helpful. So I'll share it with the rest of you. It's about anxiety and worry:

 

Solomon almost certainly experienced anxiety and worry as he built for himself an incredible kingdom on earth. But by the time Solomon wrote Ecclesiastes, he had realized the futility of worrying. Drawing from his own experience that worry never brings anything positive in life, he advised his readers to be happy and enjoy the life that God had given them. Solomon’s teaching on anxiety is similar to Paul’s teaching in Philippians 4:6, where he exhorted believers to combat anxiety with prayer in order to experience the fullness of the peace of God. This emphasis on contentment rooted in Christ reflects Jesus’ own teachings about the folly of anxiety (Lk 12:22 – 31). Worrying indicates a lack of faith in the God who provides for his creatures. As Jesus pointed out, the birds neither sow nor reap, yet they are fed; the wild flowers do not toil to make clothes, yet “not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these” (Lk 12:27). Through faith, believers can experience freedom from anxiety and true happiness with the life God has given them. They can cast their anxiety on the God who offers “eternal glory in Christ” (1Pe 5:7, 10; cf. Ps 55:22).

Jesus, deliver me from anxiety. Free me from worry. Replace all my fears, even those I am yet unaware of, with your perfect love. Amen.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now