SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Les Brown

Nikki

This morning on FB:

Open yourself up to the possibilities of how expansive your life can become. Stand in the knowing that you have so much more in you to express. Decide today to take a massive step forward with a smile of determination to move the challenges and obstacles facing you out of your path.

Find one area of your life that needs to be changed - be it your relationship, finances, health, or your work/life situation. Ask yourself - "Who do I need to become and what must I do to make a major impact on
health, or your work/life situation. Ask yourself - "Who do I need to become and what must I do to make a major impact on this part of my life?" Give this area your undivided attention for a minimum of 15 minutes each day for at least 30 days. Make this commitment non-negotiable. What is more important than your own word to yourself? Make it happen! You have something special. You have GREATNESS within you!

For me it is work/life and health.

Intro: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1902-nikki-hi-my-rundown-with-ads/

Paxil 1997-2004

Crossed over to Lexapro Paxil not available

at Pharmacies GSK halted deliveries

Lexapro 40mgs

Lexapro taper (2years)

Imipramine

Imipramine and Celexa

Now Nefazadone/Imipramine 50mgs. each

45mgs. Serzone  50mgs. Imipramine

Thanks Nikki -

Mine is to work on my breathing. Got my book from Amazon yesterday. It's call "Be calm and breathe" I really need it today. My chest is so tight and I have the burning in my arms again. Hope you are doing well.

Hugs & prayers

Jan. 1994 Pamelor

2000 switched to Zoloft 

2011 Zoloft pooped out- Dr. switched me directly to Lexapro15mg -had a horrible 6mths

2013 upped Lexapro to 20 mgs-pooped out

June 2013 Dr. added 150 Wellbutrin to Lexapro.

July 2013 Switched back to Zoloft 100mgs.Was still taking Wellbutrin. Lots of anxiety from the Wellbutrin

July 2013 Started to wean Wellbutrin- off by Sept.

Oct. 2013 added 400 mgs of Neurotin to the Zoloft

Jan 2014 Tapered off of the Zoloft and onto Prozac 30 mgs. Also still taking 400 mgs Neurotin

Feb 2014 Reduced Prozac to 13 mgs. Still taking 400 mgs Neurotin

Aug. 2014 Prozac 13 mgs. Finished with Neurotin. .7 Risperadol

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy