• Announcements

NoMeaning25

PaxilProgress.org Closed - Forever

17 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. Im sure you all know that PP Closed today. The whole site is closed and no information is at all accessible. I cant believe that they would do something like this. Very selfish.

Anyways. I hope everyone finds this website. Is there a way we could maybe push Survivingantidepressants.org ontop of the Google search list when searching withdrawal?

Btw, I was NoMeaning25 @ PP

Hi, our real names are similar.  Glad to see you here.  I am also Olivia S. in real life.

Wow what a coincidence!!

Glad you made it here. I see PP is officially Off. I hope t he others make it here too

Hi, our real names are similar.  Glad to see you here.  I am also Olivia S. in real life.

Quite a few of us have found this site.  I was kairbear there but I am frustrated here.  I have been on this site for awhile and I love it here.  Hope you guys will too.

SurvivingAntidepressants.org is already on the first page of Google results.

I am also from PP. I was xmissxtorix. If anyone would needs to talk I'm here! :) please feel free to add me as a friend.

God damn her. I was mirroring the whole site with WinHTTrack, had a look but it looks like she took it down before it was done.

Does anyone know why it was taken down? 

It's steeley here,

Found my way somehow, hope everyone's doing OK.

Steely, so happy to see you!  What a wonderful Christmas present!!!!!!!  So glad you are here!

Yay Steeley!! So glad you found your way here! There is a huge thread about PP in the Off Topic Section you may find interesting ............ Merry Christmas!!

Hi all im darktimes from pp im glad iv found somewhere else to come . I see some familiar names here .

Hi there Darktimes. Another refugee from pp. Very glad you found us here. There's another thread you might want to have a look at - it's called 'Paxil Progress is closing'. This site is great and has welcomed us all wonderfully. xx