SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

☼ DLB Winning The Fight

DLB

Hey DLB did you have genital numbness? (Is that what you mean by PSSD?) Very happy to read that your PSSD has improved

Zoloft 50 mg from April 23, 2015 to August 28th, 2016 (1 year, 4 months).

4 week taper. Last dose on August 28, 2016

Mianserin 30 mg in an attempt to reverse PSSD from September 6th, 2017–around mid November 2017 after a few week taper. Did not fix PSSD

Currently taking: Melatonin and magnesium every night.

On 4/17/2018 at 5:55 AM, DLB said:

Well, it's been 3 years now and things are doing good. My sleep is about 95% of what it used to be. I don't know how many on here ever had this weird symptom of starving for air when you are about to fall fall asleep and you need to wake yourself up to be sure you can breathe, well I had it for my entire time on Paxil and have not had it once since three years ago. This was definitely a Paxil side effect that I had no idea until I recently thought about it not occurring anymore. My leg muscles seem to be a lot weaker and I am almost certain that Paxil use brought about my psoriatic arthritis which is an extremely painful thing to have. My form of it affects my tendons and muscles , it is called enthesitis and it came on right after starting or stopping Paxil when  first ever took it and every time I quit or re-instated it. Now that  I am off permanently it has not gone away and I have tried many options to help but I now must take Humira which is pretty scary but I have no choice if I want to function. 

As for any anxiety or other issues, they are completely gone. Just still can't be 100% of what I used to be physically due to this auto immune disease. PSSD is almost completely gone and if I weren't in so much pain every day I am sure it would be completely gone.

In all, I would say that if it weren't for the psoriatic arthritis I would be healed 99%. Who knows, I could have come down with this anyways. I do have this gene for connective tissue issues called HLA-B27 and it might have showed up anyway. But I  do know that either Levaquin or Paxil triggered it because it started happening within 2 weeks of taking both. Paxil was given due to a horrendous reaction to Levaquin and sometimes I think that the Levaquin caused it all along and the Paxil kept covering up the pain! Oh well, aside from my tendon and ligament issues all is well and if there is anymore improvement I will consider it a bonus but I don't feel I need it. Now if only humira will fix my autoimmune issues I will be 100%.

I am saddened to see all these new names on here and hope that I can be the light in the darkness for you all. You can beat this with patience and determination. Good luck to you all and PM me if you need any info (It may take a few days to respond though as I'm not on here much anymore).

DLB....

Dear DLB

Very Glad to know that you are doing good.

I am tapering.

I am at 0.625 of olanzapine.

So far I am using 2.5m.g tablets to cut with pill cutter.

It is difficult to cut more than 0.625 accurately.

Please help with the math.

How much water I have to mix to 2.5 mg tablet to take out 0.625 mg and further 10% m.gs accurately with syringe?

Can you please help with the math?

Thank you.

Cold turkeyed risperidone (1m.g)and trihexyphenidyl combination drug out of ignorance,In August 2016 after one month use.

Withdrawal symptoms settled at dreamful,disturbing sleep.

Thus introduced to olanzapine for sleep.Started using olanzapine out of ignorance.

Tapering olanzapine 10 m.g from February 2017.

May 2018 :Still suffering dreams,Still tapering olanzapine at 0.625.100ml water+2.5 mg olanzapine. June 2018 22.5ml=0.57mg.July 2018 20ml,August 2018-17.5ml,September 2018-15ml,October 2018 10 ml,December 2018 7 ml, BrassMonkey slide method so far at lower doses.2 nd December cold turkeyed , only to reach minure doses as reinstatement to cutshort endless tapering process.4rth December started 1ml.

Almost no symptoms and sleep is better,So started 0.5 ml from 17-12-2018.

"0"from31-12-18.Re birth happened from 10- 2020,as rejuvenation took whole2019.Completely recovered now.

@DLB

Very nice to hear of your improvements.

What did help you with PSSD and cognitive abilities?

08/13 - 01/14
Olanzapine, petril MD (Clonazepam ), Dicorate ER (divalproex). Soza 10 (Zolpidem)

02/14 - 05/14
Flunil ​20mg , Divaa OD 250 mg(divalproex), Amisulpride 50mg (1-0-2), zolfresh 5 mg , Quetiapine
05/14 - 08/14 Venlafaxine 75 xr ( 1-0-1), zapiz 0.25
10/14 Zaptra 12.5mg , Oxetol xr 150mg (0-0-1)
11/14 - 08/15
Paris CR 25 (paroxetine) , Oxetol xr 600 mg (0-0-1), nitrest 5mg , Quetiapine for a month.
09/15-11 Venlafaxine XR 75 ( 1-0-1), Mirtazipine 15, Respiredal 0.5, Lamitor 25, zillion 10.
12/15-02/16 Off Meds (C.T)

03/16-Mid April Sertraline, Aripropazole, Quetiapine, Etizolam.

After that : CT and on OTC supplements (Roadback), now on Ayurveda