SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Cheeky: on Paxil for 23 years needing advice

Cheeky

Thank god for a site like this, I feel like I have been going crazy for the last few years .
I'm going to try to keep this short and sweet.
I was put on Paxil when I was a teenager as my doctor thought it would help me get through some difficult years, counseling would of been a much better approach.
I was sexually abused as a child but never told anybody so when I was a teenager I dealt with this by using recreational drugs to ease the pain . My parents thought it would be a quick fix being on an antidepressant to help me out.
I used Paxil for years upping and lowering my dose from 20mg to 50mg as needed , thinking that I had to take them because I had a chemical imbalance . I never thought once coming of them or did I know the bad effects they can do to you.
Only up until I had my last child three years ago everything changed.
I was taking only 30mg of Paxil which my psychiatrist told me it would be fine for the baby . I had to have an emergency cesarean and had complications. I got a servers infection and that brought on my first panic attack and severe aniexty. My baby was going withdrawal from Paxil shaking and wouldn't sleep . The nurses was giving me strong painkillers that I think was making me worse , after 2 weeks in the maternity hospital I was then put in a mothers and baby unit at mental hospital . I only lasted a day as didn't won't to harm myself or my child , I just wanted this
aniexty to stop ,I was constantly worrying and looking at it now my hormones would have been all over the place. I upped my medication to highest dose under my psychiatrist advice. I felt better in a few weeks.
A year later I thought I was doing fine and lowered my dose and I crashed, couldn't eat waves of aniexty , agitation, dizziness, insomnia ,derealization and night sweats the list goes on. My psychiatrist then put me on Seraquel at night which seemed to work, but I was getting up in the middle of the night eating like crazy and then couldn't get up in the morning. So I stopped taking the 25mg of Seraquel. Back to my psychiatrist I went and he told me that he thought it would be a good idea to change to another antidepressant, his chose was Cymbalta and he wanted me to tapper my Paxil in 5 days and 3 days with nothing then start with 30mg of Cymbalta for 1 week 60mg for two weeks then 90mg for 2 weeks. I crashed very bad into my 2nd week in Cymbalta and went to see my psychiatrist again, who told me its my aniexty and depression coming back, which now I know is bullsh*t. I think I was having withdrawals from the Paxil .
I went to a new psychiatrist who told me it was Cymbalta that was doing it to me and tapered me off Cymbalta again in a week and started me at 50mg of Zoloft for 3 days 75mg 3 days and now 100mg as well as still taking my 50mg of Seraquel.
I feel like I won't to come off all of this and I know my family and friends aren't going to support me, as they don't understand. I halved my dose of Seraquel to 25mg 4 nights ago and my waves of aniexty are getting worse . I would love meet people on this site who can help me out with this. I have two beautiful children that are my life and I just want to be normal again and I think I would be better if a gave my brain a chance to heal itself but I'm very scared.

1995 started Paxil 20mg slowly increasing to 50mg until 2014

-2014 I decided to tapper myself not knowing how too and crashed , DR added 50mg Seraquel

-2015 tried tapering again and crashed

Started Tapering Both drugs at the same time 6% per month doing daily micro-taper 

Guided by Mark Horowitz

24/09/23  14.47mg Seroquel.  16.19mg Paxil 

27/11/23.  12.13mg. Seroquel.   13.85mg Paxil

Omg Cheeky what a story!   A moderator will be along before too long to give you great advice.   I'm very glad you found this site!   Welcome :)

Put on Prothiaden for severe depression in 1989.  Recovered.   Prescribed Paxil for another bout of depression around 2000.   Have been trying to taper ever since but always crash about 2 months after getting to zero.   Because of the crashes, for years I thought that there was something wrong with me.   Then found that the crashes were simply withdrawal.   Now following a maximum of a 10% reduction every month or so and ready to slow down any time I feel any symptoms whatsoever.  Feeling good:).

7th Jan 15 - 3.6mg

28th Jan 15 - 3.2mg

I know it sounds crazy and I'm only 38 years old. I just need to know how to do this , currently I'm on 100mg of Zoloft and 50mg of Seraquel and for the last 5 nights I have tapered my Seraquel to 25mg. Now I'm feeling more anxious . I'm sure this site can help me out. I'm feeling worse then when I was on 50mg of Paxil with 25mg of the Seraquel. These waves of aniexty aren't normal , last few days I carn't even eat and I'm up till late trying to get to sleep.

-2014 I decided to tapper myself not knowing how too and crashed , DR added 50mg Seraquel

Started Tapering Both drugs at the same time 6% per month doing daily micro-taper 

Guided by Mark Horowitz

I stopped taking 50 mg of Paxil 3 months ago as my doctor thought it wasn't working for me anymore , since then I was on Cymbalta 70mg for 6 weeks which was hell and now on 100mgof Zoloft as well as 25mg of Seraquel. The last week I have been getting worse . I'm okay for a few hours then I get this wave of aniexty through my body, tingling through my arms and legs , slight ringing in ears, feeling hard to breath, slightly nauseous and racing thoughts.

I don't know if is because I started to halve my dose of Seraquel to 25mg the last 6 days or am I withdrawing from Paxil still. I need help I don't now what to do and I'm to scared to go to the doctor as he will just tell me I need more drugs , when I know I'm like the because of them .

I really need your advice

Guided by Mark Horowitz

I stopped taking 50 mg of Paxil 3 months ago as my doctor thought it wasn't working for me anymore , since then I was on Cymbalta 70mg for 6 weeks which was hell and now on 100mgof Zoloft as well as 25mg of Seraquel. The last week I have been getting worse . I'm okay for a few hours then I get this wave of aniexty through my body, tingling through my arms and legs , slight ringing in ears, feeling hard to breath, slightly nauseous and racing thoughts.

I don't know if is because I started to halve my dose of Seraquel to 25mg the last 6 days or am I withdrawing from Paxil still. I need help I don't now what to do and I'm to scared to go to the doctor as he will just tell me I need more drugs , when I know I'm like the because of them .

I really need your advice

if he just STOPPED your paxil cold turkey than yes, you're in withdrawal by the sounds of it.  I stopped paxil cold turkey when I didn't know any better and I had been on it 14 yrs.  WD is bad, but cold turkey WD is worse. It's been 14 months for me, the absolute worst of it was in month 4-6 I believe, but none of it is easy or fun. 

Paxil 20mg from 1998-2011 

Paxil 40mg from 2011-2012 while experiencing poopout

October 2013 quit cold turkey

Oct-mid Nov 2013 great window

Late November WD nightmare 

Windows and waves pattern 

Now: 28 months cold turkey...doing decent learning to deal with the windows/waves pattern fighting it every step of the way. 

Oh dear I am sorry you are going through this.  My son is tapering Seroquel and I can tell you he eats constantly as well.  Has put on a good deal of weight.  I am six months off Paxil.  A mod will help you taper safely.  They will be around shortly to help you.  Glad you found this site.  Welcome.

2002-put on amitryptiline for fibromyalgia. 10mg.2004-stopped abruptly. Didn't think it helped.2006 approx.-put on Paxil for mild anxiety 20 mg.2007 upped to 40 mg. not sure why.2011- tapered from 40 to 10. went nuts and went back to 20mg2014- tapered from 20mg to 0 from April to The end of June.current meds- Metformin(type 2 diabetic) and low dose aspirin.Take multi vitamin and vit b12, vit. D and magnesium. 5 months off Paxil. Still suffering.recently added 1.2mg of Paxil to alleviate withdrawals.(Nov 30)Dropped to .9mg because having symptoms from reinstatement.(dec 23)<p>taper to .76mg-.8mg (Feb 3) approx. weight .010 to about .008-.009 on scale.
.6mg (march 19th.) .5mg(April 19th)
.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

0mg.  done taper at beginning of August.

I'm taking 100mg of Zoloft, so it is in the same family, an ssri, so do you still think it is withdrawals from Paxil.

I won't to get off everything I just need to know what's happening to me . I feel like I'm going crazy.

I don't trust doctors and feel at s lose.

Guided by Mark Horowitz

Thanks frustrated, if I didn't have my children I wouldn't care, I just won't my life back. I have lost all respect for doctors and even the mentall health system.

Guided by Mark Horowitz

• Administrator

Welcome, Cheeky.

Did these symptoms start after you reduced your Seroquel dosage to 25mg?

You can have withdrawal syndrome from one antidepressant even if you've switched to another. Going on and off drugs over the years might have made your nervous system more sensitive, too.

How long did your baby have withdrawal syndrome? How is the child now?

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

• Moderator Emeritus

Welcome Cheeky,

I merged your two topics together, its one intro thread per member, you can use this thread as your ongoing journal to track progress and communicate with the community, add to it whenever you want.

I'm sorry to hear about everything you have been through, its not surprising you are feeling the way you are with all those recent drug changes. How were you feeling before you reduced your seroquel dose?

We suggest reducing by no more than 10% of the current dose every 4 weeks, this reduces the risk of withdrawal symptoms arising. 

Why taper by 10% of my dosage?  (The general philosophy of gradual tapering)

Once you get back to us with a few more details, we will be in a better position to offer support and suggestions.

Petu

I'm not a doctor.  My comments are not medical advise. These are my opinions based on my own experience and what I've learned. Please discuss your situation with a medical practitioner who has knowledge of tapering and withdrawal...if you are lucky enough to find one.

My Introduction Thread

Full Drug and Withdrawal History

Brief Summary

Several SSRIs for 13 years starting 1997 (for mild to moderate partly situational anxiety) Xanax PRN ~ Various other drugs over the years for side effects

2 month 'taper' off Lexapro 2010

Short acute withdrawal, followed by 2 -3 months of improvement then delayed protracted withdrawal

DX ADHD followed by several years of stimulants and other drugs trying to manage increasing symptoms

Failed reinstatement of Lexapro and trial of Prozac (became suicidal)

May 2013 Found SA, learned about withdrawal, stopped taking drugs...healing begins.

Protracted withdrawal, with a very sensitized nervous system, slowly recovering as time passes

Supplements which have helped: Vitamin C, Magnesium, Taurine

Bad reactions: Many supplements but mostly fish oil and Vitamin D

June 2016 - Started daily juicing, mostly vegetables and lots of greens.

Aug 2016 - Oct 2016 Best window ever, felt almost completely recovered

Oct 2016 -Symptoms returned - bad days and less bad days.

April 2018 - No windows, but significant improvement, it feels like permanent full recovery is close.

VIDEO: Where did the chemical imbalance theory come from?

VIDEO: How are psychiatric diagnoses made?

VIDEO: Why do psychiatric drugs have withdrawal syndromes?

VIDEO: Can psychiatric drugs cause long-lasting negative effects?

VIDEO: Dr. Claire Weekes

I wasn't as bad 1 1week ago, I think it has started to get worse since I halved my Seraquel dose . what should I do ?

Guided by Mark Horowitz

• Moderator Emeritus

Unfortunately the various different SSRIs and SNRIs do not always cover for each other.  Some people are able to switch, but for many it does not work well.  I'm wondering whether a reinstatement of Paxil is a possibility since you've only been off it for a couple of months.  It could take a while to restabilise but might be worth trying to prevent long-term w/d problems.

If you have got worse since cutting your Seroquel dose, it might be a good idea to go back up so you are not adding Seroquel withdrawal on top of your Paxil withdrawal.  Before tapering anything, the immediate goal should be to get stable.

2001–2002 paroxetine

2003  citalopram

2004-2008  paroxetine (various failed tapers) 
2008  paroxetine slow taper down to

2016  Aug off paroxetine
2016  citalopram May 20mg  Oct 15mg … slow taper down
2018  citalopram 13 Feb 4.6mg 15 Mar 4.4mg 29 Apr 4.2mg 6 Jul 4.1mg 17 Aug 4.0mg  18 Nov 3.8mg
2019  15 Mar 3.6mg  21 May 3.4mg  26 Dec 3.2mg 

2020  19 Feb 3.0mg 19 Jul 2.9mg 16 Sep 2.8mg 25 Oct 2.7mg 23 Oct 2.6mg 24 Dec 2.5mg

2021   29 Aug 2.4mg   15 Nov 2.3mg

I think maybe up my Seraquel to 50mg like I was on only a week ago and then I should think then about my options . I didn't think you could get withdrawal effects on being on something for only 6 weeks. Seraquel wa given to me to help with sleep while i started this new drug Zoloft

Guided by Mark Horowitz

• Moderator Emeritus

It may or may not be Seroquel w/d per se, but your system is currently quite unstable, so a big change in dose might have upset it, if you see what I mean.  Is there any possibility of your reinstating the Paxil at this point?

2001–2002 paroxetine

2003  citalopram

2016  Aug off paroxetine
2018  citalopram 13 Feb 4.6mg 15 Mar 4.4mg 29 Apr 4.2mg 6 Jul 4.1mg 17 Aug 4.0mg  18 Nov 3.8mg

2020  19 Feb 3.0mg 19 Jul 2.9mg 16 Sep 2.8mg 25 Oct 2.7mg 23 Oct 2.6mg 24 Dec 2.5mg

I would probably attempt to switch back to Paxil too. Your signature implies you were on it for 19 years. I've been on Paxil almost 17 years, and I can't imagine the hell I'd be going through if I attempted to switch all of a sudden. It's no wonder you are feeling as bad as you do. It really is a tough call.

a.k.a JMarie

Paxil since Mar.1998

2006-2007:40-20mg
2009: 20mg to 14mg 2010: 14mg to 10.5mg 2011: 10.5 to 7.6mg  2012: 7.5 to 6.8mg

2013: 6.7-6.3mg 2014: 6.2mg-5.8mg 2015: 5.7 to 5.15mg 2016: 5.1-4.6mg

1/19/17: 4.5mg 3/17/17: 4.4mg

6/15/17: 4.35mg 8/10/17: 4.3mg

1/29/18: 4.1mg 5/07/18: 4.0mg

7/31/18: 3.9mg

But when I was on it , it started to not work at the max dose 50mg. I'm so upset today just so scared .

Guided by Mark Horowitz

• Moderator Emeritus

Cheeky,

I suggest you reinstate back to 50mg of seroquel and then hold everything else just as it is at the moment. 

Here is some information about reinstatement please read though it carefully so then you will know what to expect. 

About reinstating and stabilizing to stop withdrawal symptoms

Take the same dose of your medications at the same time every day and wait until you stabilize.  It may take several weeks, or possibly several months.  But when you have stabilized, you can begin a proper, slow taper.  The more changes you keep making, the more unstable your nervous system is going to become.

Here is the link to our symptoms and self care section, you may find some useful ideas to help manage symptoms as you wait to stabilize.  Especially read the topics pinned at the top.

If you're not having an adverse reaction from the other medications, taper the most activating drug first. This is usually an antidepressant, see:

Taking multiple psych drugs? Taper the antidepressant first!

When you are ready you can start a safe taper off Zoloft, here are our tips for tapering off it:

Tips for tapering off Zoloft (sertraline)
http://survivinganti...oft-sertraline/

Try not to worry, you will start to feel better, its just going to take some time for things to settle down again.

Petu.

Edited by Petu
fixed link

I'm not a doctor.  My comments are not medical advise. These are my opinions based on my own experience and what I've learned. Please discuss your situation with a medical practitioner who has knowledge of tapering and withdrawal...if you are lucky enough to find one.

My Introduction Thread

Brief Summary

Several SSRIs for 13 years starting 1997 (for mild to moderate partly situational anxiety) Xanax PRN ~ Various other drugs over the years for side effects

Short acute withdrawal, followed by 2 -3 months of improvement then delayed protracted withdrawal

DX ADHD followed by several years of stimulants and other drugs trying to manage increasing symptoms

May 2013 Found SA, learned about withdrawal, stopped taking drugs...healing begins.

Protracted withdrawal, with a very sensitized nervous system, slowly recovering as time passes

April 2018 - No windows, but significant improvement, it feels like permanent full recovery is close.

So basically take the 50mg of Seraquel and stabilize then what happens with the Zoloft and Paxil ?

Guided by Mark Horowitz

• Moderator Emeritus

We generally recommend tapering from the drug you are currently on, in your case, this is Zoloft, so if you are wanting to come off all your medications, I would suggest giving yourself as much time as you need to become stable again, and then begin a slow safe taper off Zoloft.  Please read through the links I have posted, these will answer a lot of your questions and help you get a clearer understanding.

It sounds like you were starting to feel better a week ago, before you reduced the seroquel, so I'm confident you will start to feel better again if you give it enough time.

My Introduction Thread

Brief Summary

• Moderator Emeritus

We generally recommend tapering from the drug you are currently on, in your case, this is Zoloft

Yes, but she has only been on Zoloft a few weeks and may not stabilise on it if it does not cover the Paxil w/d.  She was on Paxil 17 years and has only been off two months.  P-doc was trying Cymbalta and then Zoloft to try to treat the Paxil w/d.  Reinstating a small dose might be enough to alleviate the worst of the w/d.  Also, I know you generally recommend tapering the SSRI first, but she has only been on Seroquel a few weeks, and it is a nasty drug, I wouldn't recommend staying on that long-term while trying to taper an SSRI.

2001–2002 paroxetine

2003  citalopram

2016  Aug off paroxetine

Omg I don't know what to do , it's been around 3 months since I last took Paxil and I have been taking 50mg of Seraquel at night while I hVe tried the Cymbalta and now on Zoloft . If I hang in there and wait till these WD finished how long will I have to wait ? and then when I'm better I can come of the Zoloft ( I just don't know ) I have to be there for my children . I just hate this

Guided by Mark Horowitz

• Moderator Emeritus

If going back on Paxil is not an option for you, then stay on the Zoloft.  Every time you make changes it can confuse your system, you're aiming for stability.  Unfortunately nobody can tell you how long this will take, it's an individual thing.  Also keep your Seroquel dose stable for now, that can be tapered sometime in the future when you're ready.

2001–2002 paroxetine

2003  citalopram

2016  Aug off paroxetine

I'm going back to my doctor tomorrow and will tell him how I feel. If he says its me not the Paxil withdrawal , then I'm on my own in this. I don't want another drug or to up my Zoloft it will just make things worse in the long run.

Guided by Mark Horowitz

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Cheeky, I'm sorry you are going through this, but try not to worry, you will eventually stabilize if you don't make any more changes.  At the moment, the seroquel is probably helping you to sleep.  Sleep is good.

Sadly, most doctors don’t have a clue.

See: What to expect from my doctor

Do let us know how your appt goes, you are not alone in this, we are here to support you.  I agree that more drugs or increasing doses are not going to help.

My Introduction Thread

Brief Summary

Hey there,

Wishing you the best. I was broken-hearted about the description of your child going through Paxil withdrawals. How long did the withdrawal last for your baby? How is the child now?

Hoping for peace and healing for you.

2005-Zoloft bad reaction.....2006-Lexepro......2012-Upped Lexepro.......2013-Upped Lexepro......2/2014- Attempted Taper Lexepro...2/2014- Updosed Lexepro.......3/2014-Ativan.....5/2014- CT switch from Lexpro to Effexor.....

5/2014-7/2014-Tapered Ativan from 1mg to .25mg.....6/2014-Bad reaction to Effexor........7/2014- Rapid taper Effexor every other day......7/5/2014- Off Effexor.......7/2014-12/2014 - Ativan .25mg.......12/25/2014 -Taper Ativan by 4% due to paradoxical reaction .24mg...11/18/2015-Taper Ativan 1% CURRENTLY ON: .2376mg Ativan taken in 6 .0396mg doses.

My baby at the time had tremors and would shake for a week and a nurse asked me if I had been on a antidepressant, as she had seen a lot of babies like that. All my doctors knew I was on a antidepressant but never told me anything. My son if fine know a healthy little boy, thank god.

These withdrawal symptoms I'm having are like waves. One minute I'm crying then I have tingling sensations through my body and extreme anxious. I can't look at food and have no appetite, dizzy, confused the list goes on. I just can't believe no doctors can help this is crazy and that's how I feel now.

Guided by Mark Horowitz

• Moderator Emeritus

I'm going back to my doctor tomorrow and will tell him how I feel. If he says its me not the Paxil withdrawal , then I'm on my own in this. I don't want another drug or to up my Zoloft it will just make things worse in the long run.

Unless it is back to Paxil, there is no point in trying another drug.  I've seen people post how their doc tried to switch them to drug A, then B, then C in desperate attempts to find the magic pill, all the time making even more confusion in their poor nervous system.  Stay strong, whatever the doc says you know it is w/d, not you!  If the doc refuses to entertain the idea of w/d, just smile and nod, but don't let them push any other weird and wonderful drugs at you.

2001–2002 paroxetine

2003  citalopram

2016  Aug off paroxetine

My baby at the time had tremors and would shake for a week and a nurse asked me if I had been on a antidepressant, as she had seen a lot of babies like that. All my doctors knew I was on a antidepressant but never told me anything. My son if fine know a healthy little boy, thank god.

These withdrawal symptoms I'm having are like waves. One minute I'm crying then I have tingling sensations through my body and extreme anxious. I can't look at food and have no appetite, dizzy, confused the list goes on. I just can't believe no doctors can help this is crazy and that's how I feel now.

Oh! Bless his sweet little heart!! ???? I'm so happy he is healthy. I'm so happy you found us. Yes, symptoms come in waves, very unpredictable and unnerving to say the least.

You just stay strong. Again, welcome. We are glad you are here.

In response to your comment about doctors...they are largely ignorant about withdrawal. They seem to compound the problem and make it worse unfortunately.

2005-Zoloft bad reaction.....2006-Lexepro......2012-Upped Lexepro.......2013-Upped Lexepro......2/2014- Attempted Taper Lexepro...2/2014- Updosed Lexepro.......3/2014-Ativan.....5/2014- CT switch from Lexpro to Effexor.....

5/2014-7/2014-Tapered Ativan from 1mg to .25mg.....6/2014-Bad reaction to Effexor........7/2014- Rapid taper Effexor every other day......7/5/2014- Off Effexor.......7/2014-12/2014 - Ativan .25mg.......12/25/2014 -Taper Ativan by 4% due to paradoxical reaction .24mg...11/18/2015-Taper Ativan 1% CURRENTLY ON: .2376mg Ativan taken in 6 .0396mg doses.

Yep, I'm going to beat this and am so glad I found you guys .

I will see what the dr say tomorrow

Guided by Mark Horowitz

Yep, I'm going to beat this and am so glad I found you guys .

I will see what the dr say tomorrow

Hold your nerve with the Dr. It's hard, but you can do it!! We believe YOU!

Thankyou everyone, your support makes me cry

, that compete strangers understand what I'm going through and my family and Drs don't .

I hope the best for all of us.

When something like this happens you realize how important your life is and how much you want it back.

Guided by Mark Horowitz

I feel so disheartened, I just went to see the psychiatrist , and he told me my symptoms are physiological, and that I wouldn't get withdrawal from Paxil as I have been on Zoloft for 6 weeks . He recommended to increase my Zoloft to 125mg and said it was okay not to take the seraquel at night. He gave me s script for melatonin and said I can take that instead.

He then spent 15 minutes drawing s diagraph explaining that I do have a chemical unbalance .

I'm so upset and confused I don't know what to do.

I don't want to be on anything it's bullsh*t I hate this.

First thing I'm going to do is stop the Seraquel . What do you advise , I feel lost .

Help please

Guided by Mark Horowitz

• Moderator Emeritus

Unfortunately this kind of reaction from psychiatrists is not at all uncommon.  They are full of misinformation.  The melatonin sounds like a reasonable idea, though.  You may be able to use that to help your sleep while you slowly taper off the Seroquel.  I do recommend tapering the Seroquel, not stopping it cold turkey.  I think right now it might be best not to change anything, take your current doses for a while to let your system have some consistency and give it a chance at some stability.  As well as the paxil w/d, your system may still be feeling the Seroquel drop you did, you might want to give it some time to recover from that.

2001–2002 paroxetine

2003  citalopram

2016  Aug off paroxetine

I think I'm going to keep what im doing 25mg Seraquel at night and the original 100of Zoloft for a couple of weeks then slowly reduce the Seraquel .

Guided by Mark Horowitz

Cheeky - so sorry you had to go through that with the psych.   They are so misinformed.   Very glad you are with us :)  

Put on Prothiaden for severe depression in 1989.  Recovered.   Prescribed Paxil for another bout of depression around 2000.   Have been trying to taper ever since but always crash about 2 months after getting to zero.   Because of the crashes, for years I thought that there was something wrong with me.   Then found that the crashes were simply withdrawal.   Now following a maximum of a 10% reduction every month or so and ready to slow down any time I feel any symptoms whatsoever.  Feeling good:).

7th Jan 15 - 3.6mg

28th Jan 15 - 3.2mg

Just a question because know I'm starting to worry today , could I be withdrawing from Paxil even through I was on it 3 months ago considering I have been on Zoloft for 6 weeks that are in the same family ?

Last night I felt good now I feel very anxious and constantly worrying.

Guided by Mark Horowitz