mammaP

Technical support and bug reports

ChessieCat

Members do not have a rubbish bin icon to the right of their attachments.

8 hours ago, ChessieCat said:

Do you have a rubbish bin icon

No rubbish bin. Only how many downloads.

degen12

Is there a way to have signatures displayed on the mobile website?

Altostrata

On 3/2/2018 at 10:29 AM, ChessieCat said:

nz11 has the same problem as this member:

On 3/2/2018 at 9:20 AM, Dalalea said:

Account help?

How do I delete an attachment so I can use my attachment space better? I have a picture in my attachments that is taking up all my space.

Thank you!

Please send me a pm with a link to the post to which the image is attached. Staff will need to delete the attachment.

Happy2Heal

hi
I would like to delete some attachments that I posted on my thread because I've reached my limit and wanted to add something, 

but I cant' find a way to do that

can someone help me figure this out,

thank you

Altostrata

Please send one of the staff a pm with the link to the post where the attachment appears. We will remove it from the post.

Frogie

I use an iPad for this forum.

But I can't update my signature on my iPad because I have no "color" button. I have to get my laptop out to update my signature.

Is there a setting that I can change so I can get the color button?

One more question. I want to post a picture that I took but it says the file is too big. Does anyone know how to make the picture smaller on an iPad so I can post it? I'm really iPad illiterate lol...

Thanks...

Frogie xx

Brandy

Haven't been here much lately, and usually then only a quick glance at something without signing in. So forgive me if this has been covered already and I don't see it.

I am having some tech problems I never had before. One is that when I click on a different page number on forums list or long thread, or even "Prev"/"Next" etc., it just jumps back to the top of the same page. Can't go forward or back. Dropdown menu (where one enters page number) on the same row doesn't work for me either.

I'll try a couple of other pages and see if those were flukes, but had it happen today on both an individual thread and on Intros page listing new posts.

(Another question - is there still a way I can view list of all members if I remember someone's user name vaguely but not accurately?)

Thanks!

Altostrata

Hi, Brandy, long time no type.

You can find the member's list by putting even one letter in the search box at the top right of the page and selecting "Members" as the region to search in.

The page thing sounds like a browser issue. I just tried it on Mac Firefox and the pagination works for me.

Dabhob33

Hello

I have my detailed liquid taper sheet filled out that I’d like to share with Shep (and others here) for input.  He suggested I ask here...how can I share the actual sheet?  It has macros etc and have no idea how to recreate.   Any help is appreciated. Dabhob33

DesperatelySeekingSusan

Hi All,

Is there a "bookmark" feature for this site?  I searched but nothing came up.  I'm reading through several people's threads and would like to be able to jump around without losing my spot each time.

Thanks, DSS

Altostrata

Click the Follow button at the top right of every topic, then set your notifications the way you want them.

When you visit a topic again, there will be a horizontal line where you left off, the system keeps track of what you've seen.