AmyK

AmyK: Intro about myself

AmyK

Scallywag - that was comforting and so beautiful. Thankyou! 

Cipramillion, thankyou! I am dancing in joy too. :)

Ali, yes it was! 

Frogie

Congrats AmyK:

You made it to zero!

What a great and long accomplishment for you.

I wish nothing but the best. :rolleyes:

Take care,

Frogie xx

AmyK

Thankyou, Frogie! 

Take care you too, hugs! 

caperjackie

Just saw this ......... you may not remember me from PP but I certainly remember you ........... BIG congratulations .......... well done ......... wishing you all the best! XXX

Frogie
42 minutes ago, AmyK said:

Thankyou, Frogie! 

Take care you too, hugs! 

Thanks!

AmyK

Caperjackie, I remember you! Thankyou so much! It has been many years... but it is so worth it. :)

Hugs! 

lotusflower

Amy

Congratulations dear friend!   You made it!!!    It will be uphill from here.....I just know it.

love and hugs, 

joannexx

AmyK

Joanne! Thankyou! 

Long time since we "talked". I am so happy to see your post. 

I hope you are well! 

Love,

Amy

ladybug

Ahh, this is amazing news!! I'm so happy for you, you did it! (((HUGS)))

AmyK

Ladybug, thankyou! Good to see you here. Hug you back! 

I had quite a good week. Some aches and exhaustion came in waves. But managable. Felt lighter. 

Today-one week off- more feelings of wd. Some shakiness, restlessness, burning mouth and stomach aches. I guess I was expecting it.

SkyBlue
On June 24, 2017 at 1:39 PM, AmyK said:

I had quite a good week. Some aches and exhaustion came in waves. But managable. Felt lighter. 

Today-one week off- more feelings of wd. Some shakiness, restlessness, burning mouth and stomach aches. I guess I was expecting it.

Hi Amy,

One week off -- congratulations! 

I wish there were no WD symptoms, but it sounds like you're doing well managing the symptoms that you're having.

Hugs!

<333

AmyK

I am managing, thankyou SkyBlue. <3

Notes to myself: 

Today mostly bad metallic taste in my mouth, "burning mouth", dizzy and some DR. Angry...

Went to yoga and felt calmer. 

I have read today about eating low inflammation food, and might try that. Maybe I also will try omega 3 again. I couldnt tolerate it earlier in wd. I know many of you take that.

It should be very helpful for the myelin in the brain. 

KarenB

Zero!  Amy, I'm feeling so much Joy for you right now.  Such patience, such strength - and you got there.  Such an achievement - where are the caps and gowns?  The parades through the streets?  Surely you deserve them for this.  I know you will enjoy all of the lovely things that your life is bringing you right now.

Love,

Karen

AmyK

Dear Karen, thankyou! <3

Cipramillion
On 27.6.2017 at 0:57 AM, AmyK said:

I am managing, thankyou SkyBlue. <3

Notes to myself: 

Today mostly bad metallic taste in my mouth, "burning mouth", dizzy and some DR. Angry...

Went to yoga and felt calmer. 

I have read today about eating low inflammation food, and might try that. Maybe I also will try omega 3 again. I couldnt tolerate it earlier in wd. I know many of you take that.

It should be very helpful for the myelin in the brain. 

How are you today, Amy?

Seems you are experiencing some WD symptoms. I felt crap the first 8 weeks after my final jump. Just hang in there and you will get better. Feels good not to have those drug reactions, right? ;) I did find some help in drinking sour milk with selected baceria culture for my stomach problems in WD. I think a good diet can make a difference at this stage. Anything that helps balancing blood sugar and reduces risk of infections and inflammations. I prefer a type of low carb diet. Yoga is great for reducing stress and calming your CNS.

Keep up the good work. You are doing great! 

Hugs!

AmyK

How many weeks are you off now, Cipramillion? And you feel better now? 

I was a bit naive and thought I was "safe" since I went so low. But I am experiencing anger (poor family!), numbness, crying (but I try to hold it to myself), some DR and head aches. 

But yes, it feels good not to have the drug reaction! Uh, it felt horrible. 

I so much want to be healthy and there for my family during summer vacations. But I continue the struggle. It will change. 

I eat sour milk with acidophilus every morning, actually! :) Since years.

I got interested in low inflammation diet after hearing a podcast yesterday with a Swedish doctor who is also into functional medicine. She talked about the connections between depression and inflammation and how we can help the brain get more balanced with food. Really interesting! It's also low carb. 

Take care C! Thanks for writing to me! 

Cipramillion
5 hours ago, AmyK said:

How many weeks are you off now, Cipramillion? And you feel better now? 

I was a bit naive and thought I was "safe" since I went so low. But I am experiencing anger (poor family!), numbness, crying (but I try to hold it to myself), some DR and head aches. 

Im 14 weeks off. Feeling a lot better and still improving. First couple of months was really bad, but then things started to turn around for the better. Just stay calm and be determined on your task. You will get there!

AmyK

Thankyou, dear C. I am so happy you feel better!

LexAnger

How are you Amy? thinking of you.

hugs,

lex

AmyK

It's very up and down. I have so much anger! But I had a quite good afternoon. Went shopping even, and some biking. Felt good.

How are you, Lex?  

LexAnger

I'm so sorry Amy! I was in high hope that the drug effects was riding down rather quickly and your last step was like all other drops giving the slow tapering and the tiny last dose. These drugs are total insane in the way and magnitude they alter our brain and body! Is anger a new symptom for you? How is your sleeping? Is the drugged feeling all gone since zero dose? 

Just hang and on a bit longer. There is no way it can stay for long. 

I can even feel your happiness and joy Shopping and biking! Is it wonderful to live life and enjoy normal activities? I'm very happy for you!!! You will have many more fun and happy times coming along the way!

I believe I'm better overall than the last 4 months even it's hard to recognize. One more time ( out of million times), I found drug reaction or toxicity has been causing the most deliberating symptoms. Did you find the drugged feeling was decreasing along with dose lowering during your taper or it remained pretty much same?

Hibari

Hi Amy

It will get better.  I am at the 3 month mark and I am feeling better. My mornings, which have been very tough have started to shift. 

I jumped off higher than you and so I believe you will have an easier time soon. 

Sending you good thoughts! 

AmyK

Anger is not new, Lex. I have had it once in a while some days during taper. Now it often comes in the afternoon, but I realised yesterday if I do something active maybe I can manage. 

Sleep is good. I am very tired and sleep whole nights. 

The drugged feeling is gone. I hated it. It's just waiting everything out now. I am so impatient though, after all these years...

About drug reaction while tapering: On the tiny doses I think it in overall was decreasing, but it really hit me very strong some days. In that way it felt so good not to take the drug anymore. 

Just keep faith! You are soon down to zero. I am very hopeful about healing. 

Hibari, it is thanks to experiences like yours I get hopeful. Thankyou for posting that! 

Hugs to both of you!

AmyK

Two weeks off. Anger is gone for now. Now mostly aches and numbness in my body and head. Exhaustion. Yesterday I had twitches in my face, only on the left side. So strange. 

The most bothersome is DR. Like I just walk around and "pretend" to do things like normal people. I long for this to symtom to go soon. 

I read Cipramillion's thread from his jump in March and recognize many of his symtoms. I find some comfort in this, knowing it gets better. 

Keep on fighting, all! 

RachelSusan

Amy,

Thank you for the update. Hopefully we will all be making that "jump" one day, so hearing about your experience is helpful to the rest of us. Again, congrats to you.

RS

AmyK

Thankyou, Rachel! Hugs!

LexAnger

Hi Amy, this the last fight! All of the ugly symptoms will lift as the anger did.

DR is the most bazzar sxs and very disabling and dooming when it's heavy. It is one of my main drug reaction symptoms, like you are non existing and only the subconscious doing things.

Hanging strong for couple more weeks.

hugs,

lex

AmyK

Thankyou Lex. The fear of symtoms is kind of my biggest fear when I feel DR. I just have to believe healing is possible. 

How are you, Lex? 

AmyK

Where can I find information about poop out in ssri use? I want to explain that to someone. 

Thanks!

AmyK

Thankyou so much, Scallywag! That was exactly what I was looking for. 

LexAnger

Hi Amy, i started getting fair days or hours in the past week. Feeling like a major turning point as I have been having constant severe  symptoms in the past 5-6 months. I will update more to my thread. 

Are the symptoms subsided for you? How are you feeling overall?

AmyK

Four weeks tomorrow since zero.

I feel better. No DR the last five days. Some waves of feeling weird, burning skin, brain fog and head ache but only during afternoons/evenings. 

Anger is gone for now. Sadness in the morning, and sorrow ("what the h--l happened with my life when taking this drug? I lost my job, my inner self etc etc"), but after breakfast it feels better and more back to normal. I am alive. I can feel love. I can appreciate things. I will hopefully find my way. 

SkyBlue

Oh, Amy, thank you so much for posting this. You ABSOLUTELY will find your way, my beautiful friend. 

It's interesting (and so good) that it goes away after breakfast. Possibly a combination morning cortisol spike / low blood

sugar thing?

Happy2Heal

so very glad you're feeling better!!

46 minutes ago, AmyK said:

I can feel love. I can appreciate things.

this is wonderful!! I am so happy for you, and also so thankful that you've posted... those of us who have not yet made it to zero need to hear this.... need to know that we can come out on the other side and be ok

may things only continue to get better and better for you!!

LexAnger

Was thinking how you are doing this morning.

can anything else be better than this great news?! You made it, dear friend! 

May all the best to your new life everyday and forever!

hugs, hugs, hugs..

lex