SurvivingAntidepressants.org is temporarily closed to new registrations until 1 April ×

Jim24: When will I get back to my normal self after stopping risperidone

Jim24

I was put on risperidone 3,0.5mg in the morning and 2mg at bedtime for 3 months, but not only that i was misdiagnosed and its been 4 months off it now and I also cant feel anything, happiness, sadness, creativity, joy, zest for life is gone. my scense of wonder is gone and I have alot of cognitive problums now to like not being able to think right, im slow. I used to love music but now it dosent stimulate me. i cant feel ciggeretts or injoy video games like I used to.

im loseing all my friends because there like WTF man and im only 24. I doubt an antidepressant is going to do anything. I was on Celexa but stopped it after 3 weeks because what im feeling is from risperidone not depression.

now I also have an inability to communicate, I dream EVERY NIGHT. I cant stay focused anymore I used to build projects from wood but nope, cant do that anymore ither. I used to laugh love injoy parties some of my friends even said i was the life of the party. well, not anymore thats for sure. I dont evin remember what I did a half hour ago.

this drug ruined my life so far: my birthday, christmas, family events. my family is wondering what the hell happend to me. I NEED TO RECOVER. ive been chemically lobotomized. at least I can still type to find support on the internet. if i knew they were antipsychotics i would of never takein them. the doc never explained anything to me!, the only things I do feel really is worried i wont come out of this, and being hungry, all i think about now is why did i take these meds and will i ever recover.

someone please respond with something positive did anyone recover from this and how long did it take.

I ended up in the psyc ward because I smoked weed that was soaked in bleach and I tripped out. never knew the weed was tampered with at the time and then I was misdiagnosed with psycosis. I dont think the bleach weed did any real damage because when I woke up in the hospital I was ok but I was givein risperidone and sent home I should of never took the risperidone. but I did for three months, anyway.

long story short I need support in knowing if ill get my emotions and personality back.    

Edited by cymbaltawithdrawal5600
added punctuation and line breaks for readability

took Risperidone 4mg for 3 months

Stopped Risperidone on September 12

Started Trazodone 50mg for sleep on 28 nov 2014

Stopped Trazodone 50mg on Jan 12, 2015

Ativan,2mg,clonazepam,1mg,oxazepam,15mg, tried them for sleep then stopped with no results

started Celexa 12 dec 2014 

Stopped Celexa 30 of dec fearing it would make me worse 

currently on no meds

SUPPLEMENTS that im takeing: Centrum for men,Omega 3-6-9,Max-B12,Oceans alive,Brain energizer,Magnesium trophic,Vitamin C,Panaseeda oil,Serotune

Psychiatry wants your soul.

• Moderator Emeritus

Hi Jim, welcome to SA.  Sadly you are suffering from withdrawal after stopping risperdone without tapering. 

No-one tells us that they need to be tapered, we discover that ourselves when we get withdrawal after quitting

or tapering too fast. It will get better, but it takes time. Your nervous system is struggling to cope and your brain is 

trying to fix itself. The brain is an amazing organ that can and does regrow, and it will get better. 

Sometimes reinstating a very small amount can help but after 4 months it may not help any as reinstating needs

to be as soon as the symptoms start. It will help us if you can fill out your signature, you can find instructions here

http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/893-please-put-your-withdrawal-history-in-your-signature/

Here is the topic on withdrawal, you will find lots of info here. http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/603-what-is-withdrawal-syndrome/

You will likely find that your recovery seems to get a bit better than crash again, that is what we call windows and waves,

you can read about those here.http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/82-the-windows-and-waves-pattern-of-recovery/ 

**I am not a medical professional, if in doubt please consult a doctor with withdrawal knowledge.

Different drugs occasionally (mostly benzos) 1976 - 1981 (no problem)

1993 - 2002 in and out of hospital. every type of drug + ECT. Staring with seroxat

2002  effexor. 

Tapered  March 2012 to March 2013, ending with 5 beads.

Withdrawal April 2013 . Reinstated 5 beads reduced to 4 beads May 2013

Restarted taper  Nov 2013  

OFF EFFEXOR Feb 2015    :D 

Tapered atenolol and omeprazole Dec 2013 - May 2014

Tapering tramadol, Feb 2015 100mg , March 2015 50mg  

July 2017 30mg.  May 15 2018 25mg

Taking fish oil, magnesium, B12, folic acid, bilberry eyebright for eye pressure. 

My story http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4199-hello-mammap-checking-in/page-33

Lesson learned, slow down taper at lower doses. Taper no more than 10% of CURRENT dose if possible

• Administrator

Welcome, Jim.

mammaP summed it up. It's quite common for psychiatric drugs to deaden emotions and for it to take some time for feelings to come back. Be patient and give it lots of time, months rather than weeks.

That you can sleep is a very good sign! Support this by going to bed and getting up at regular hours. You need to take care of yourself and help your nervous system heal. Eat healthy food, lots of veggies, minimal sugar, caffeine, and artificial flavorings, and NO alcohol -- that really messes up your nervous system.

Many people do better with fish oil and magnesium supplements, see
http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/36-king-of-supplements-omega-3-fatty-acids-fish-oil/
http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/1300-magnesium-natures-calcium-channel-blocker/

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

How long does it usually take to recover from Risperidone? I would like to keep this forum going for more advice,answers and support and to keep people updated on my recovery im going to stay med free and my sleep isnt really that great if anyone out there isnt psychotic and was put on Risperidone like me and successfully got back to normal off it I would love to hear your success stories I really am struggling right now and does anyone know what exactly Risperidone did to my brain? and how bad it messed up my neurotransmitters? is anything permanently blocked? will I make a full recovery to how I was befour Risperidone?     

Ativan,2mg,clonazepam,1mg,oxazepam,15mg, tried them for sleep then stopped with no results

currently on no meds

SUPPLEMENTS that im takeing: Centrum for men,Omega 3-6-9,Max-B12,Oceans alive,Brain energizer,Magnesium trophic,Vitamin C,Panaseeda oil,Serotune

Hi Jim,

I also was misdiagnosed and put on Risperdal and I've been on it for 1 year and almost 9 months. I'm currently tapering off Risperdal. I've posted a similar question in the symptoms forum (http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/7964-what-does-someone-who-is-off-risperdal-look-like/). Hopefully we can help each other out.

Was taking: 2 mg Risperdal

50 mg Lamictal

100 mg Zoloft

Currently taking:

0 mg Risperdal- finished 6/20/2015

0 mg Lamictal- finished 10/6/2015

0 mg Zoloft- finished ~March 2016

I am med-free!!

My intro thread: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/7656-risperdrawlin-trying-to-come-off-all-psychiatric-medication-eventually/

• Moderator Emeritus

This is your journal Jim, update it whenever you like, it is good to be able to look back and see how things have improved.

Sometimes it is hard to see there has been improvement but keeping a diary or journal really shows that things change. 

Your brain is not physically damaged, but is struggling to regain equilibrium after the risperdal. Eventually you will have 

your brain back  :)

**I am not a medical professional, if in doubt please consult a doctor with withdrawal knowledge.

1993 - 2002 in and out of hospital. every type of drug + ECT. Staring with seroxat

2002  effexor. 

Taking fish oil, magnesium, B12, folic acid, bilberry eyebright for eye pressure. 

My story http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4199-hello-mammap-checking-in/page-33

Lesson learned, slow down taper at lower doses. Taper no more than 10% of CURRENT dose if possible

GOD I hope so I pray to be back to myself everyday and hope I didn't get any damage from smoking that tampered bleach weed with brain toxicity.  

currently on no meds

and what dose this mean im freaking out over this http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16870886 

Risperidone irreversibly binds to and inactivates the h5-HT7 serotonin receptor 

this cant be good :(

currently on no meds

The link didnt work but type in Risperidone irreversibly binds to and inactivates the h5-HT7 serotonin receptor on google and click on the first link.

currently on no meds

Jim, I already answered you in the other thread where you posted this. You are worrying yourself unnecessarily reading studies like this and making the wrong assumptions.

And I did a little research on the weed problem, apparently a lot worse than bleach has been soaked into weed and those people survived to report about it.

You would really want to stay away from ALL psychoactive 'substances' during withdrawal if not for a very long time now that it appears you are very sensitive to them.

What you want to do now is do the best you can to calm yourself down. You cannot change what happened but rest assured, you will recover from all this in time. It may take a long time (or not) but you are young and your youthfulness is on your side, the young heal faster.

What happened and how I arrived here: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4243-cymbaltawithdrawal5600-introduction/#entry50878

July 2016 I have decided to leave my story here at SA unfinished. I have left my contact information in my profile for anyone who wishes to talk to me. I have a posting history spanning nearly 4 years and 3000+ posts all over the site.

Thank you to all who participated in my recovery. I'll miss talking to you but know that I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines, suffering and rejoicing with you in spirit, as you go on in your journey.

Thank you very much for looking into it I really appreciate the help/support.

currently on no meds

You're welcome.

You'd do well, instead of looking at scary studies from 2006, to check out what other members have found helps them in the Symptoms and Self Care forum.

Also, read the recovery stories too. You'd be surprised at the stuff people have recovered from. It will help you to keep things in perspective.

What happened and how I arrived here: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/4243-cymbaltawithdrawal5600-introduction/#entry50878

July 2016 I have decided to leave my story here at SA unfinished. I have left my contact information in my profile for anyone who wishes to talk to me. I have a posting history spanning nearly 4 years and 3000+ posts all over the site.

Thank you to all who participated in my recovery. I'll miss talking to you but know that I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines, suffering and rejoicing with you in spirit, as you go on in your journey.

yup I will and hopefully ill be able to write my own success story when I do get better but I don't think ill ever be the exact same as I was before not by how I feel now. my biggest problems are anhedonia, memory, feeling sad/worried/hopeless when I think about how I used to be or look at an old picture of myself with a smile on my face. I feel like I lost 100 IQ points, I have weird headaches I wake up frequently during the night and when I do sleep I have crazy wild dreams that I never thought I could even dream like that.

I cant get pleasure out of anything I used to love and injoy anymore all I do is think about my condition and worry lay on the couch and watch T.V even though I cant get into any show. im in this constant daze, I cant really communicate like I used to or think of anything to say, good thing I can still type. I live with my Dad and he wants me back to which makes me want to get back to myself even more. knowing I cant do anything about it worries me evin more. its hell, I used to be so happy and could do any job and cook. now my Dad cooks for me.

I want to get back to myself so bad its scary,, if I never went out that night I would be fine, I regret it very much and the dumbest thing I did was take Risperidone. I had no idea this could ever happen to me or how this drug could be so damaging. my mom comes home every month and I know i should be so happy and excited to see her but I cant feel it, its so sad and hard to live like this.

and how could them monster docs prescribe me this like what the ****, even driveing my car is challenging now. I used to love to drive and listen to music I want to cry but I just cant I feel very brain damaged and my cat has more emotion then I do. damn even the door knob has more function then I do. everyone is very worried about me and all I can do is prey to god that ill be healed.

If it wasnt for these forums I dont know what id do I just want my old brain back. I want to feel again, its so hard to live this way. I must love again even when im at a family members place, I just lay on the couch or sit and am unresponsive. I feel lobotomized.

are you sure I can recover from this I even developed a slight ringing in my ear how could this be. I hope it goes away eventually, my brain feels as if its going to shut down any day now. I wish you could totally understand I wish my family could to.            

Edited by cymbaltawithdrawal5600
added line breaks for readability

currently on no meds

Would it surprise you to know that this is how I felt for the majority of the time last year? I just never really wrote about it in my thread.

You will recover and you will be a better 'you' because of this.

All of us here totally understand but that won't be enough for you. It will have to do until withdrawal syndrome starts fading away. We are here to answer your questions and to remind you that the hopelessness and anguish you are feeling now are phantom feelings, they have no bearing to reality and will go away in time. Your emotions will come back and life will be sweeter than it ever was, you won't believe it until it happens.  Trust me, I've been there. I'm 64 and if I can recover, you will too!

Just hang on and try to relax as much as you can, and pet your cat often. The presence of cats is very healing: it is no accident that many of us here are 'cat' people.

Please fill out your signature with all of the drugs you took, their doses and for approximately how long, ok?

Would it help if you showed your family some of the articles on this website about withdrawal syndrome? You don't have to point out you have an account here.

Jim, I use this a lot and it may help you. http://www.dbtselfhelp.com/html/radical_acceptance_text.html

How fast did you come off the drug? Cold turkey? I may have some idea of what you may be feeling. I went from 2 mg to 1 mg, took 1 mg for about 18 days, then stopped taking Risperdal for 3 days and had extreme withdrawal symptoms. At that time I went back on the drug and decided to taper at a slower rate (though not as slow as I am taking it right now). After 3 days of no Risperdal, I felt extremely scared, I had chills, I was sweating at night, and I couldn't sleep, or I would sleep a little bit and wake up throughout the night. I spent most of the night pretending to be asleep, then realizing it and actually falling asleep, then waking up and trying to fall asleep and pretending to be asleep again, etc etc, or something like that. At one point I felt like my brain was shutting down or brain damage was happening. I also lost my ability to communicate at that time and just was able to say basically one word phrases or what I was thinking. I spoke much slower, with long pauses between phrases. I sort of lost the ability to present myself. I felt like I was becoming catatonic. The next morning I took 1 mg Risperdal before work, then 0.5 mg that night before bed, and reinstated at 0.75 mg the next day. It sounds like you may have been in a similar situation a while ago (3 days off Risperdal) but rather than take the drug again like I did, you didn't take it, and now you're here. I imagine it does not feel good and is very difficult. I don't know what to tell you. The way I see it, you're in a hell of a difficult situation right now. Reinstating Risperdal might not "work" because you've been off it for a few months. If you were only off for like 3 days or a week I would recommend reinstating it. 

Do you feel anxious? Scared? Dead? Angry? Angry but it's all cognitive and you don't actually feel it but you are furious?

Maybe you can try to find something you like to do. Maybe if you're unresponsive you might be able to take a risk. What do you feel?

I highly recommend reading the Radical Acceptance article.

Was taking: 2 mg Risperdal

50 mg Lamictal

100 mg Zoloft

Currently taking:

0 mg Risperdal- finished 6/20/2015

0 mg Lamictal- finished 10/6/2015

0 mg Zoloft- finished ~March 2016

I am med-free!!

My intro thread: http://survivingantidepressants.org/index.php?/topic/7656-risperdrawlin-trying-to-come-off-all-psychiatric-medication-eventually/

they put me on 4mg a day I took it for 3 months and stopped it I did tapper for like 3 weeks then stopped completely and no I wont be takeing anymore of it I dont want to ruin any progress that might be happening I dont know why they put me on such a high dose when I was on it I was heavily sedated and as embarrassing as this is it made me wet the bed a few times im sure the dose was much to high for me I should have stopped it then but I didn't one day I felt like a big shock sensation followed by a panic feeling something I dont want to experience again it felt really bad like someone hit me in the head with a shovel or something. Im having the same sleep issues as you to but when I do fall asleep I dream crazy stuff and no im not angry just sad and worried thats pretty much all I feel well maybe alittle angry at myself for takeing Risperidone without research I just blindly listened to the doc there really is nothing I can do but hope and pray ill get back to my old self I really dont feel pleasure from anything I used to injoy ill be back on tomorrow and keep you updated and I will fill out my signature with all of the drugs I took, its 11:00 pm here and im going to sleep thank you all for listening and supporting me ill keep in touch and hope there is light at the end of this very dark tunnel       

currently on no meds

I started Celexa because I thought I was depressed but then realized it could just be the Risperidone withdrawal so I stopped it, what a situation I hope I made the right choice, think that was wise? also my docter doesn't know and I dont really want to tell him and when I ask him about Risperidone withdrawl he just says "it should be out of your system by now" but I know its the Risperidone withdrawal and my brain and body is trying to heal from what the Risperidone did I heard it could take a year to get back to normal after Risperidone use, anyways any advice?   

currently on no meds

• Administrator

It is what it is, Jim. Your nervous system will heal, it will take time but no one can predict how much time. You can help it heal by treating it gently and nourishing your body and spirit.

and what dose this mean im freaking out over this http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16870886 

Risperidone irreversibly binds to and inactivates the h5-HT7 serotonin receptor 

this cant be good :(

"irreversibly binds to and inactivates" means it cannot be reversed by other drugs. The receptors need to repair themselves.

This is not medical advice. Discuss any decisions about your medical care with a knowledgeable medical practitioner.

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has surpassed our humanity." -- Albert Einstein

All postings © copyrighted.

Is there anything I can do to speed up my recovery? or something that will bring my dopeamine levels back up?

currently on no meds

and whats a good Canadian site for supplements or one that ships to Canada.

currently on no meds

Feels like my soul has been ripped out of me best way to describe how im feeling is this normal?

currently on no meds

• Moderator Emeritus

Jim the only thing that will heal your nervous system is time. You can take care of yourself in the meantime by avoiding processed food that is laced with additives, creating a calm environment if at all possible, and gentle exercise like walking and swimming. 

Magnesium and fish oil help many people who are suffering. There is a company that is recommended and ships all over the world but I cannot remember what it is called. If you look at some of the supplement threads in symptoms and self care Alto mentioned the company there. 

Everyone is different and what helps one will harm another. Start any new supplement with a low dose and increase if there is no reaction to it. Start one at a time, this way you will know which one is not helpful if  symptoms get worse. 

Believe that this will pass and it is not physical brain damage. Your brain is healing itself and that takes time. 

2002  effexor. 

I think im ither going to get better,kinda better,or stay how I am which scares me because I used to be so much more then this :( I need a miracle this stuff really messed up my normal brain chemistry. I never thought anything could do this to me but here I am living in a nightmare:( 

currently on no meds

hope im as lucky as Schizor and I took Risperidone not Zyprexa

currently on no meds

do you think smoking cigarettes will slow any progress, I dont want to add to this brain trauma by quitting ither,,my poor poor brain :( 

currently on no meds

I think it's ok if you smoke cigarettes. I read somewhere that they help dopamine deficiency and all that stuff. They also lessen the effects of antipsychotic meds. I also smoke and recently I started getting little buzzes when I wake up which I believe might be part of recovering. I had not been getting a buzz since I started these meds and even when I quit I still not could feel a buzz.

Started on Zyprexa 15mg in January 2014
Switched to Invega in March 2014
Back to Zyprexa 5mg in June 2014
Quit anti psychotics cold turkey on September 1st 2014 after severe anhedonia and brain fog.

yup same here only the first one in the morning though I couldn't feel any kind of buzz at first ither so maybe that is good.

currently on no meds

Is Schizor the only person that recovered from antipsychodics I cant seem to find any recovery stories besides his and that's probably not good.   

currently on no meds

Im frustrated and feel that my human rights were violated because I should have not of been given Risperidone it was a wack job move that this "psychiatrist" had pulled on me didnt evin explain why I was givein it or the risks :angry: he should lose his job it might be a good sign now that I can get frustrated and angry at the negligence of that damn psyc ward im not schizophrenic or bipolar and my family doc had proven that and knows im not im still a complete mess and cant enjoy anything if I get back to myself in a year great but this "drug" still took a year away from my life this is unacceptable and I cant sue geezz why do these quacks get away with ruining lives its evil its fu***d up they play with peoples brain chemistry in sickens me I hope to god this passes and I get better shame on the quack docs in the psyc wards they just want profit and dont give a sh*t about human life why doesn't anybody stop these evil psyc docs and if you dont take your meds they stick a needle in your ass :angry:  what is wrong with them oh well there going straight to hell when they die anyways how do they sleep at night GOD BLESS all you good people that were victimized by these evil docs I feel for you and pray for me that I will get back to myself, live,love,be all you can be and thats my rant hope I get better.       

currently on no meds

Hi Jim. So sorry you feel so helpless and not yourself. You will heal and eventually be better than your "old self." We are all in this together.

January 2012 - Prescribed 900mg gabapentin and 30mg Norco for lower lumber spinal stenosis pain.

September 2013 - Spinal fusion surgery, 6 levels. Hospital ramped up meds 1500mg gabapentin, 100mg Norco, 80mg Oxycontin, 25mg Fentanyl patch.

January 2014 - Sever nausea daily and with back pain every 4 hours. 2 trips to ER. First endoscopy found ulcer. Treated with Sucralfate and PPI. Second endo in May found no ulcers. Doctors said it was the opiates causing the nausea. CT'd Oxycontin, Fentanyl patch.

July 2014 - Lost 48 lbs. due to not eating because of severe nausea. GP prescribed Prozac 20mg and Ativan 2mg prn. Tried for 4 days, quit. Two week followup GP said keep taking Prozac. 4 days, quit again. Ativan taken rarely prn for anxiety and appetite.

August 2014 - Went to detox. Off opiates. Still nauseous, helmet head, drugged feeling. Doctor CT'd gabapentin. Ended up in ER. Found 2 gallstones. Gabapentin reinstated at 900mg. Tried botched up and down taper to get off Gabapentin. No tapering advice from doctor. Said to just CT again.

September 2014 - Coded on table during gallbladder surgery. Developed liver biloma due to CPR by doctor. Had bile bulb inserted for 2 wks to drain.

October 2014 - Gallbladder removed. Still nauseous, 3am cortisol surging, drugged helmet head, vertigo, breathlessness, whooshing head, heart palps.

November 8th, 2014 - CT'd gabapentin suggested by family and 4 different doctors. Was told no withdrawal is associated with gabapentin. Have been in hell ever since. No windows, just one big tsunami every day with same symptoms for 4 months.

December 26, 2014 - Found SA. At least I know I'm not insane. My family thinks I'm doing this to myself. Akathesia has become unbearable.

March 10, 2015 - In absolute daily hell with no relief. Currently taking magnesium 200mg before bedtime.

Jim we all feel victimized and we are all angry about it.  These meds have caused horrible issues for alot of us and it isn't fair.  I completely understand.  God bless you.

2002-put on amitryptiline for fibromyalgia. 10mg.2004-stopped abruptly. Didn't think it helped.2006 approx.-put on Paxil for mild anxiety 20 mg.2007 upped to 40 mg. not sure why.2011- tapered from 40 to 10. went nuts and went back to 20mg2014- tapered from 20mg to 0 from April to The end of June.current meds- Metformin(type 2 diabetic) and low dose aspirin.Take multi vitamin and vit b12, vit. D and magnesium. 5 months off Paxil. Still suffering.recently added 1.2mg of Paxil to alleviate withdrawals.(Nov 30)Dropped to .9mg because having symptoms from reinstatement.(dec 23)<p>taper to .76mg-.8mg (Feb 3) approx. weight .010 to about .008-.009 on scale.
.6mg (march 19th.) .5mg(April 19th)
.4mg(April 27th)
.2 (June 27th)

0mg.  done taper at beginning of August.

Hi man, I have the same story as you. The difference is I wasnt taking Risperdal volontary, I had no choise, I f I refused they tie me to bed for days and make injections. Dont worry about the weed.. its not the weed. The bad news Risperdal is the worst as far as I understand. Very slow and difficult recovery. But I believe we will made it. Im off medicines for 4+month and about 2 years off Risperdal. Im something about the Equilibrium guy from the movie :) by the way it doesnt affects your IQ dont worry. I had 136 IQ when they recovered me. After 2 years off Risperdal have about 150 IQ. It just the freaking dophamine receptors damaged I think. No pleassure. Few emotions. If you want you can read my story. topic name is "help me. recovery after antipsychotics. meditation." Good luck man, I wish you to recover fast!

2.5 years of Risperdal (high dose) 2 years of Abilify 15mg twice a day (before I went crazy 1 year of drug abuse: esctasy, cocaine, weed, lsd, ghb, mescaline) only on weekends by the way.

thanks you to I hope we all make a fast recovery, theirs nothing I want more then my old brain back, and yes I kinda did take Risperidone voluntarily which was REALLY stupid of me but I trusted what this hack of a doc was telling me wish I never even touched this soul sucking drug anyways if anyone has any good tips I would love to hear them.   

currently on no meds

does anyone know if I should take L-Tyrosine to try and boost my dopamine would that be a good idea or not ??

currently on no meds

Its so hard to live this way with no emotions or pleasure I used to be so full of joy, now I dont feel human and im afraid ill never have fun or experience life like I used to ever again I just feel fried and cant do anything I just lay around all day and think how life used to be its sad and I cant do anything about it :( 

currently on no meds