Pzen

Sweden members, please check in here

Pzen

I would like to know how many Swedes there are here. I am planning to report SSRI:s to Läkemedelsverket and would love to see if any more people would like to do it

Bellisimo

* Checking in *

:)

Fresh

You might want to message Swedishgirl:Neurotic Swedish girls' struggle with weight and bitterness , and AmyK.

Swede

Checking in!!! Don't know if I have the energy to participate in anything right now....

tryingtosurvive

Hi I don't know if this group is still active I filed charges (gjorde en anmälan till LMV) for the all the **** that SSRI had done to me but it didn't work.

I still want to write something and let the world know how this legal drugs destroy life's in our "safe" little sweden. Are you swedish guys still here ?

Fresh

If you guys click FOLLOW at the top right , you'll receive an email each time someone posts here.

There's also a thread for Nordic members you may like to check out.

tryingtosurvive

what is the name of the Nordic thread ? couldn't find it ...

anyone here ...?

/trying

tryingtosurvive

Well daaaaa

:P

joking aside... the psychiatrists still prescribe alot !!!!! The whole psychiatry is pills and locked doors. Also in horrible buildings like prisons.

I am on the other side of horrible withdrawal but also as my profession is therapist I see my colleagues psychiatrists prescribe alot. And I am struggling with the side effects after all these years on meds..

and seeing so many friends on ssri too... it's not ****** easy to not be able to change society... let's see what this article gives.... thanks for sharing :)

tryingtosurvive

Well daaaaa

:P

joking aside... the psychiatrists still prescribe alot !!!!! The whole psychiatry is pills and locked doors. Also in horrible buildings like prisons.

I am on the other side of horrible withdrawal but also as my profession is therapist I see my colleagues psychiatrists prescribe alot. And I am struggling with the side effects after all these years on meds..

and seeing so many friends on ssri too... it's not ****** easy to not be able to change society... let's see what this article gives.... thanks for sharing :)

AmyK

Does any of you Swedes know of a doctor that recognize withdrawal?

Sunnyday

Hi. I'm getting desperate to try and find a doctor who will understand my issue and possibly sign a paper so I can get some financial support, money is becoming a problem. Is anyone aware of a doctor anywhere in Sweden who recognizes withdrawal syndrome for what it is?

I would be so thankful for anyone who knows, to get in contact with me either here or through pm. Thanks.

Svenska: Hej. Börjar bli desperat angående ekonomin, vet inte vart jag ska vända mig längre. Vet någon om en läkare vart som helst i Sverige som är åtminstone medveten om WD? Skulle vara så tacksam om någon ville höra av sig till mig, antingen här i tråden eller privat meddelande. 

AmyK

Hej! Vet inte. Men gå med i facebookgruppen ”10% - Stödtrupp för nedtrappning av psykofarmaka”. Där finns mycket kunskap. 

Sunnyday
2 hours ago, AmyK said:

Hej! Vet inte. Men gå med i facebookgruppen ”10% - Stödtrupp för nedtrappning av psykofarmaka”. Där finns mycket kunskap. 

Hej, tack för tipset! Har precis gått med.